Happy Holidays guys!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Happy Holidays guys!

Post by Sades »

Hope you're all having a good one (Sorry about your grandfather, Tetsuro :( )

Santa brought me stuff- dino dig kits, the board game Carcassonne, which is awesome because I love that game (related: we picked up Cards Against Humanity, which is ****ing hilarious the first time around, and Pie Face so we'd have something to play with the small one. She beat me twice. :( :p ).

I also got tons of cool Game of Thrones goodness- banner, mini Hound helmet replica, Summer plush, mini three-eyed crow statue, 3D map of Essos puzzle, and "A Feast Of Ice And Fire: The Official Companion Cookbook". I made Lemon Cakes for Christmas dinner. They were a bit on the sweet side for me, but Hound liked them.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year. :)
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

Merry Christmas, losers.
Sades wrote:mini Hound helmet replica
Phrasing.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

Hope you've all had a good one :)
Sades

Post by Sades »

Brendocon 2.0 wrote:
Phrasing.
... Well ****. :lol:
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The staff all got a mini-Hound helmet replica.

My main present this year was lots of nudges, winks and raised eyebrows from my family as my cousin's girlfriend had seen me on the Friday night in a club with A WOMAN*.

Entirely ijnnocently as we were old friends getting incredibly drunk as a means of helping her over a bad break up with a girlfriend, but suddenly I'm a stud.

Which is nice.

Spent all of Christmas Eve in bed as a result though. Mind, I spent all of today in bed as well and I haven't been drinking or dancing with pretty women so it may be I can still do both despite my advancing age, my body is just ****ed in every other way.

Happy looming apocalypse everyone!

*They'd use the same voice as Spock:

REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Sades

Post by Sades »

I even took a picture of it so I can show everyone, aren't I nice.

So, Happy 2017, she says, as she sits here in her living room watching fireworks on TV by herself*. I FEEL SO BLAAAAH.

I was feeling a little sad because I can't go out and at least see the fireworks in person, but really it's my own fault that I don't really trust anyone to babysit my kid. :glance: I crave life experiences! Even as I sneeze into my eggnog. But I also have teh responsibility. So yes. Here I sit.

Plus, y'know, as far as seemingly blah starts to the New Year go, I could do a whole lot worse than what I've got. And at least I get to play board games tomorrow (hopefully if my three year old lets me) So, yeah! Happy 2017. :)

*Hound had to leave for work by 8 so was off to bed. SADFACE.
Attachments
helmetreplica.jpg
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Got Star Trek: Beyond, The Martian and The Legend of Korra: The Complete Series on Blu-Ray and Transformers: Robots in Disguise Windblade so I had a lot of fun.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.