My country just inaugurated its first Nazi

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
another tf fan

My country just inaugurated its first Nazi

Post by another tf fan »

When Donald Trump called for a "complete and total ban on Muslims" I could not believe what I was hearing. The banning of a single religion is unconstitutional and facsist.

Trump is a fraud, a malevolent, greedy fraud.

He is the darkness, reaching out for the darkness.

His appeal was clear when both the American Nazi Party and the KKK endorsed him.

His nominees for cabinet positions have been laughably bad.

Today is a bad day in America.
Come on and wind me up.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

I can see this ending well.... :sick:
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Stone Cold - there is no retort that could be said that can justify the nomination, election and inauguration of a man who calls for the complete and total ban of a religious group.

It is pure nazism.

So to anyone who thinks they have a case to make that might result in this thread "not ending well" I say bring it on. I'm not playing around with American fascism.
Come on and wind me up.
Skyquake87
Protoform

Post by Skyquake87 »

I'll be interested to see if he can make good on any of his promises to bring jobs back to America. Good luck with that, Donald! Unless he's suddenly going to wind back the clock to the 1950s, I doubt to many large corporations will return their manufacturing base to the US without some serious undoing of the last 60 years worth of employment, tax, environmental and safety legislation.

The persecution of minorities and fear of 'the other' that Trump has in part legitimized throughout his campaign is a big worry in a country that has huge race problems.

...says the man whose country voted to leave the EU on exactly the same grounds. Sigh. We're all screwed.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Corporate capitalism is supreme.

He has no interest in damaging profits for jobs.

He will not, and cannot return low skill work to livable wages, capitalism doesn't allow it.
Come on and wind me up.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Yeah, most of his cabinet picks have been the opposite of the kind of people that need to be in them.

I've lately been telling my elderly friends that they'll get to die of old age, whereas I'm going to die of loss of habitat due to climate change.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

another tf fan wrote:When Donald Trump called for a "complete and total ban on Muslims" I could not believe what I was hearing. The banning of a single religion is unconstitutional and facsist.

Trump is a fraud, a malevolent, greedy fraud.

He is the darkness, reaching out for the darkness.

His appeal was clear when both the American Nazi Party and the KKK endorsed him.

His nominees for cabinet positions have been laughably bad.

Today is a bad day in America.
Sad, but also so very true.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.