Titans Return: The Game

Don't dream it, be it.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Dig Site

Brainstorm let out a hardy laugh at the success of his gel "Well that took care of that gigantic brute!" he chuckled listening for the thud.

He grinned under his face plate and turned around to look at what he presumed to be Deathsaurus laying in a crater only to eat his tail and go visibly and audibly skipping across the ruined landscape like a protoform throwing a toy.

Your Ego is going to get us both killed Teslor bemoaned.

Ginrai's Crater

Starscream was quick to recover and snap into jet mode after being tossed, starting to make tracks as he wanted to leave only to realize that his head, Waspinator, had now latched onto Ginrai and was scaling the titan to get to his head and extract his vengeance.

"I feel the oddest mix of pity in pride in that imbecile." he mused wheeling back and letting his null beams out on the titan as he showed why he was the master of the skies.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Crazyjabberwock
Protoform

Post by Crazyjabberwock »

Ginrai's Crater

Kaon Dragged himself up to try and yank waspinator off of Ginrai's body, the tiny decpticon had already proven a finer asset then Starscream. Channeling his dynamo into a magnetic field to hopefully soften incoming projectiles as he charged to him.

"StarscreamGet your Bug Brain under control before I consider you an even greater liability!"

Dig Site

Hot Rod's fist knocked Grax right off of him, on instinct Skullcruncher converted back to beast mode and resumed thrashing up at his face, running on instinct and rage.

Autobot Landing Zone

Bumblebee nodded "we're on the job Hardhead "Bee" back in a flash!"

they transformed, the Titan master at his Driver seat, Hardhead couldn't tell if he or she was driving as he peeled out westward as fast as possible

internally Bumblebee chafed at Sari fro putting that pun in his head.
Selkadoom

OOC Forgot about poor Scourge

Post by Selkadoom »

Dig Site

Scourge had gained back enough control of his body that he could sit up but not much else

"Stasisssss lock." he slurred out as the shock had rebooted his vocal processor "Most of body unable to move." he added as Fracas gave a nod of affirmation.

Ginrai's Torso

Waspinator evaded Kaon's grabs with a surprising amount of skill and grace as he buzzed his way up further trying to get to his head.

"Funny you say that after shocking a commanding officer you sadist freak!" Starscream shot back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Shuttle:

Chromedome rooted through the assorted weapons, ammo, and parts crates. "Come on, we must have brought.... Yes. I knew it."

He pulled out an energo-sword, clicking the switch on the hilt and the sword flares into blue life. He clicked it off, then subspaced the sword.

"This is a really bad idea."

"You keep saying that."

"It's because I'm right."

"We protect Sentinel, we stop Sixshot. It's all good."

He headed out of the shuttle.

Dig Site:

Hot Rod leapt back, landing with most of his weight on his good foot, bringing both arms up and firing at Skullcruncher.

Ginrai's Crater:

Ginrai dove to the side as the null rays rained down, aiming one of his ion rifles up at Starscream and returning fire, sub spacing the other one to swipe at Waspinator.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Archaeological dig, surface

Tap-Out 'hrumphhed'. Megaton, eh? Well, that was interesting, as he was sure Glyph and Drill would agree, but maybe for differing reasons... "We have electroshields," he said, bluntly to Perceptor. "They'll give us some protection, but we'll need to evacuate."

And we'll need to grab some of the important stuff. Glyph will kill me if we don't.

"Security team: emergency scramble. Get everyone, and the dolly, underground."

He turned back to the much larger mech. "No disrespect, but we're going to be of little use here."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Blackjack

OOC: Waspy's being awesome and I love it.

Post by Blackjack »

Dig Site

"Cared? Who are you and what have you done with Megatron?" Optimus Prime replied to Megatron's remark as he ran striaght onto his opposite counterpart's fusion blast. The armour on his front end blew apart somewhat, exposing the interior of Optimus's vehicle mode, but it was not quite enough to stop him, only slow him down.

And Optimus's plan wasn't to ram Megatron, not really.

Diac found himself regretting his idea of attempting to scale Megatron's body when he realized that the arm he was attached to is the one with a freaking huge cannon strapped on to it. As the fusion cannon hummed to life, Diac quickly detached the energon blades, still embedded in Megatron's hand, and let go, deciding that the freefall is definitely far more preferable than being atomized by a fusion blast.

Even at the range that he was, Diac felt the heat of the fusion blast -- and the blinding light caused by the discharge of energy, wash over him, quite literally cooking the outermost layer of his armour. Diac has heard of the specifics and horrors of the fusion cannon, signature weapon of the Decepticon leader Megatron, but this was the closest he's been to it.

Diac's fall, and Optimus lurching forwards in spite of the fusion blast, brought the two components together for them to combine once more and transform into Optimus Prime. As truck parts slid open to assume Optimus Prime's humanoid robotic form, a sizable chunk of Optimus Prime's shoulder pillar -- the part that formed the front end of Optimus's truck mode -- clattered off onto the ground. It hurt. It hurt a lot. But where his faithful soldier, Ginrai, shrugged off death itself to continue fighting, can he, Optimus Prime, do any less?

Optimus Prime continued his charge forwards, energon blade blazing to life in his right hand, as he swung the sword in a sideways slice to attempt to bisect Megatron's fusion cannon.

Near the Autobot Shuttle

I think you hurt his feelings, Sixshot-sama. Revolver told his partner as he was dimly aware of Chromedome's departure, unaware and not at all considering that the smaller Autobot might be getting a bigger gun.

Shut up. Focusing. Fighting Prime.

Sentinel Prime's parry caused Sixshot's sword and the arms gripping it to point upwards, and before the six-changer can react, Sentinel's shield swung and slammed onto his chest. Sixshot grunted as the impact caused his chest armour to buckle where the Prime had cut him before, but he staggered backwards a couple of steps, allowing some of the force from the shield strike to bleed out. Revolver was screaming in Sixshot's head about how Sentinel outmatched him completely in swordfighting technique and equipment, and Sixshot was forced to agree. Fortunately the blade was not the only weapon in his arsenal.

"Ah, but who created the vermin in the first place, warlord Prime? We never met, but I wanted to thank you for escalating the war so much that the Decepticons created me. I would not be here if not for you." Sixshot took a couple more steps backwards, and jumped into the air, transforming into his laser cannon mode.

Sixshot's concussion cannons and main laser batteries hummed to life, and he opened fire, launching a barrage of energy at where Sentinel Prime is standing.

Revolver, separated from Sixshot and hanging on the posterior side of the floating laser gun, saw Chromedome and his new energo sword and groaned. "Sixshot-sama, I believe our old friend is back..."

Archaeological Dig, Surface

"Those will not hold for long. On a focused Decepticon assault, calculating by the troops I have observed to be present, electro-shields will not last more than point-four-fifths of a breem. It should be sufficient, I suppose, to cover your evacuation. Recover what you need, Tap Out." Perceptor said all of this as he looked around and searched for a good sniping position. "Get what you require and get as far from here as possible."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Near the Shuttle:

Chromedome gave the energo-sword a few test slashes through the air, then narrowed his optic band. "Prefers a sword fight, huh. That's an odd looking sword."

"Please don't. He's ignoring us."

"We're supposed to be protecting Sentinel. Yes, I know, war criminal. But Sixshot's still going to destroy him."

"Fine, fine. But if we survive this, I'm not turning your pain receptors off when I repair you."

Chromedome shut down the sword and clipped it to his hip, then pulled his laser carbines and aimed up at Sixshot. "Now this is my kind of sword fight!" He opened fire at Sixshot.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Crazyjabberwock
Protoform

Post by Crazyjabberwock »

Cybertron Surface

Bumblebee raced on westward towards where he and Sari were told Perceptor should be, hoping to connect with the scientist soon.

Dig sight

SkullCruncher snarled in pain at Hot Rod's assault and finally backed away, he could take no more and retreated. Grax looked a bit sheepish and ran after his partner "WAIT! WE HAD HIM ON THE ROPES YOU WIRE CROSSED WIMP!" he bellowed after his currently disobedient Titan

Ginrai's Crater

Kaon made no excuses for himself at Waspinator's retort, without Tarn to hold his zeal, he had become increasingly aware of how petty his desires were, for now he'd double down and aim himself at Megatron's enemies. He tried to pull Ginrai into a full nelson, if he could manage it he could transform into his secured chair form and take a prisoner right there.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Ginrai's Crater:

"Is it always like this?"

"Uh..... Why are you asking me? You're the massive battle unit."

"I've been online less than a month."

"I was wondering why you went down so easily..... All right. Back before I became just a head, yes, the battles were a lot like this. What we need right now is some distance. Between your inexperience in.... well, everything, my inexperience in driving a body this big, the damage you've taken, and the fact that we're more or less stuck in a hole with a crazed bug and a member of the DJD, we're really limited in what we can do."

"I've got jump jets."

"If it gets us out of this hole, I don't care if you merge with a trailer and get wings."

With a roar, the jets in Ginrai's feet burst into life, lifting him out of the crater and away from Kaon's potentially electrifying grip, to land with a heavy THUMP! on the edge of the crater.

---------

Hot Rod watched Skullcruncher run away.

"You can let me back in now."

"How do I know you won't panic again?"

"How many times have we nearly had a leg ripped off by a.... a......."

"Idiot."

"Hey!"

"Not you, him."

The Autobot turned as Ginrai landed, looking much the worse for wear, and started towards the battered Titan.

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Dig Site

Megatron refrained from yelping as he hastily backtracked from Optimus's sword strike. Thankfully, the attack spared him from having to think about his foe's perfectly reasonable question.

"I always knew you were suicidal, Prime, but I never thought you wanted to take your own troops with you when you went. Slashing open my cannon's fusion chamber is a good way to kill everyone here!"

In spite of his hasty retreat, he didn't fail to notice the significant damage that his fusion blast had wrought on his opposite number. Most Transformers would have simply been slain if they'd tried to tank a direct hit from a fusion cannon, but the Autobot leader was one of the few that had survived such a deadly attack in the past, not just once but multiple times.

Megatron took another step back, firing a fusion blast into the ground between himself and his foe to try and keep Prime's sword at a distance. While his body armour was more than up to the task of deflecting such an attack, his weapons, as Prime had rightly surmised, were not. And not even Megatron wanted to see the day end with a mushroom cloud.

As he backpedalled, Doomshot's beastial mini-vehicle crawled from Megatron's cockpit, seemingly unbidden, and perched on his left shoulder. It stayed there for a moment in dragon mode before transforming into weapon mode and mounting on one of his weapon hardpoints. From there, it could direct a stream of venom and flame at the Autobot leader if he got too close.

Autobot Landing Zone

Hardhead managed not to audibly groan at the pun until after Bumblebee and his partner had rolled away. Then he took stock of the battlefield. Although his instincts told him to go after Sixshot, he trusted Chromedome's ability to...well, to not die, at least, and Sentinel Prime was of course a fine warrior, if maybe a tad rusty. They would be fine.

Most of the rest of his Autobots were spread in a jagged formation moving vaguely westward, Titan Masters and Titans alike brawling with their Decepticon counterparts in a meandering line of battle that stretched a quarter-mile from the shuttle to the edge of the dig site were Megatron had come crashing down.

(OOC: The idea here is that there's a ton of nameless, faceless soldiers on either side fighting, not just our named guys, so that any characters who want to drop in on the action later will be able to do so without making up any fancy explanations for where they came from.)

Most of them were engaged in close combat, but there were a few knots of troops split off from the battle that would benefit from a little artillery bombardment. With a cold expression on his face, Hardhead actuated his main cannon up from the neutral position on his back to the mount on his shoulder, loaded a fresh ammo magazine and fired several incendiary shells up into the air. One of them in particular arced lazily over almost the entire battlefield before coming screaming down towards Scourge and Mindwipe.

Mindwipe made a sympathetic face. His own arm still wouldn't move, and that was bad enough. Losing sensation in his whole body would be intolerable. He was about to mouth some platitude of support when he heard a strange whistling overhead.

"Vhat is--aiieee!" His optics practically bugged out of his head as he realized what was coming. "Fracas, can you shoot this down? My wiper pistol is good for shooting Titans, not artillery shells."

He tried once more, unsuccessfully, to shake some feeling back into his useless arm. "And I can't carry Scourge out of here vith one good arm."

He was already warming up his foot thrusters in case he didn't get an answer he liked.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Dig Site

Scourge went similarly wide eyed as he lurched as hard as he could muster, Fracas seeing what he wanted and going to his gun mode, quickly lining up and firing the shot as he used their circuit connections to help make it easier, the enhanced blast hitting the incendiary shell which spared the four from the heat but the shockwave would still hit them hard.

Ginrai's Torso

During the scuffle and ensuing attempts to dislodge him it seemed Waspinator had been all but forgotten. But he held firmly to the back of Ginrai's large body, very slowly making his way up. He was dead set on vengeance despite the fact that his partner was currently a ways away and he had four autobots in close proximity.

But with a head full of waspy anger her peeked his head over the back of Ginrai's shoulder and looked down at Hot Rod as he looked to the Titans helm. Much larger than himself and felt his confidence waver slightly.

Starscream had been watching this after being forced to break off his attack and reach a higher altitude from the ion rifle fire he had recieved and realized he may want to close in if he ever wanted to have a head again. He dived to start an attack run, slotting up some fragmentation heavy missiles to launch on the autobots below.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Dig Site

Deathsaurus would have smiled with glee, watching Brainstorm skid across the debris, had his beak been capable of the action.

That one was impressive, especially for his size. Perhaps after this is over I can persuade him to switch sides. If not, I can just beat him senseless until he gives up the formula for that gel he hit me with.

He radioed Esmeral, circling high above the battle in Eaglebreast;

"Esmeral, have you spotted anything of interest? Any approaching combiners?"

"No combiners, no. But I did see a few Decepticons who looked a little outmatched if you want to lend a claw."

"Heh. Deathsaurus swoops to the rescue once again."

With that, Deathsaurus spread his wings and flew across the battlefield, landing next to a small group of Autobots that had cornered a pair of Decepticons not far from Hardhead. As he set down, he picked up one of the 'Bots, a Titan Master in a support vehicle, and crushed it in his beak.

-------------------------------

Autobot LZ

Sentinel was halfway through forming another retort when Sixshot shifted from fellow warrior, to floating artillery. Whatever reply he was working instead transformed into every swear and curse the aged Prime knew. He held as much of himself behind his shield as he could, but the blast still destroyed his right pauldron, half his left wing, scorched his shin plating, and shorted his shield, leaving it useless for the minutes it would take to recharge.

Sentinel, sir, before you make your next move, I implore you to remember that you may be vital to this mission.

Why should I care? They wouldn't even tell me what this 'mission' is.

Then please remember that there are now two of us in here.

Cowardice from my own head. Unbelievable.

"So, you can't win at one game so you switch to another? Typical. Well, I'll have you know that I can play this game as well."

With that, Sentinel shot back several yards with his auxillary thrusters, and drew his two rifles, and deployed his arm mounted blasters, together the ones next two his head they totaled twelve guns. Twelve guns vs six modes. Sentinel liked his odds. He opened fire.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Dig Site:

Hot Rod heard the whine of engines and looked up at Starscream. "Great. Bit by a robot croc, then bombed by a jet. Just another exciting day in the life of an Autobot." He aimed his arms up, his arm cannons firing at Starscream.

---------

"I think there's something on my back.... Wait. It's on my shoulder now."

"Is that what that was? I figured it was just not being used to being connected to you. Itchy interface."

"No. I think it's Starscream's pilot."

"Should I be worried? Can he get at me?"

"Other than the visor port, no. I would have said no, period, but the visor port is why Pyro got killed."

"If we survive this, we're covering that visor port with transparisteel. As for our hitchhiker...... Want to give your alt mode a spin?"

"Hang on, whoever you are. We've never done this before." With that, Ginrai transformed to vehicle mode, the whole head folding down into the cab of the armored semi rig, the bent and partially torn away barrels of the left shoulder laser cannons drooping down as they took their place on the left side of the trailer, the ion cannons, locked into position on the roof of the trailer, the right side laser cannon turret raising and lowering through a brief servo diagnostic.

"Shouldn't I be sitting in your cockpit or something?"

"Uhm....... Yes? I think.... Yes. The control actuators for the helmet are offline. On the up side, this setup was designed to keep you protected in combat."

"Yeah, but it's kind of hard to see in pitch darkness."

"Easily fixed."

-------

The world around Nightbeat went from pitch darkness to bright white, before resolving into a complete 360 degree spherical image of his surroundings. "Okay...... Now what?"

Little red boxes suddenly appeared, each with it's own targeting data. "Pick a target, and we can go after it."

"I was hoping we could warn the dig team....... What in the world is that?"

The little red box Nightbeat focused his attention on suddenly enlarged, showing Deathsaurus crushing a Titan Master and his drone.

Nightbeat scowled. "Him. Let's get him."

Ginrai's engine rumbled to life and he started rolling forward, picking up speed, air horn blaring.

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Battlefield

Hardhead scowled as he saw Deathsaurus swooping across the battlefield in his direction. The Decepticon had crushed one of his soldiers, and that couldn't go unpunished. The fact that the enemy in question was three times his size didn't enter the equation, and neither did the fact that Ginrai seemed to be inbound. This was a matter of honour now, or at least that's what Hardhead told himself as he charged, flipping his shatter blaster over to full auto mode and opening fire on the Decepticon's expansive wings.

The shell exploded several arm-spans above them. That was certainly good for Scourge, who'd avoided being melted, but Mindwipe wasn't especially happy being flattened by the shock wave, or pelted by the burning debris. It certainly beat being at the epicentre of the explosion, though. Burns could be repaired. Death, less so.

"Good...good shooting, blah," he groaned as he pushed himself back up to his feet.
tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Battlefield

Deathsaurus watched with satisfaction as the other Autobots scattered at the sudden mauling of their teammate, but before he could check on the soldiers he'd rescued, he recoiled with a grunt as Hardhead's shots struck his wing, leaving it dented and punctured. He turned to face his attacker, and nodded in recognition. "Still around, Hardhead? I thought for sure you'd have been dismantled in some 'heroic sacrifice' by now."

There was a very brief pause as he caught the approaching form of Ginrai out of the corner of his optic, and ruminated his choice to split up from Esmeral.

"Or," he continued, rearing up to full height, "is that what you're trying to do now?" Deathsaurus's throat briefly emitted a blue-white glow before discharging a bolt of lightning at Hardhead.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Battlefield:

Nightbeat's view of Deathsaurus changed, as a wireframe schematic followed by a solid 3D image appeared, Ginrai's sensors providing raw data as to exactly what they were facing. Then the box went green.

"Why'd it go green?"

"We're in weapons range. At least for the ion cannons. The lasers could reach from here, but the diffusion would be too great for any significant damage."

"Ion cannons it is, then. Light him up."

------------

Ginrai continued his forward charge, the ion cannons on the roof of his trailer rising slightly and elevating, then both cannons roared in a one-two salvo, flinging two destructive bolts of energy at Deathsaurus.

Blackjack

OOC: Sorry 'bout the lateness

Post by Blackjack »

Near the Shuttle

Sixshot grunted as Chromedome’s laser carbine blasts slammed onto his side, and any retort from Revolver about not paying attention to Chromedome was drowned out when Sentinel Prime unleashed a barrage of his own. Sixshot transformed into his wolf mode out of reflex, Revolver locking into a protected slot at the base of Sixshot’s beast mode head. At the same time, Sixshot reflexively put up his hard-light holographic clones up – they didn’t last long, disappearing very quickly under Sentinel’s barrage, but they did tank several of the less-powerful laser blasts.

That does leave the more destructive artillery for Sixshot himself to tank, and the Decepticon six-changer made a pained growl as several impacted on his body. Sixshot could feel a line of tank tread fall off from his person, and part of his beast-mode’s face was singed off. Despite this, the Decepticon was grinning.

“Come, all of you! This is what battle should be!” Sixshot transformed into his robot mode, drawing his sword with his right hand and one of his hypersonic concussion cannons with his other. With his left hand he launched several blasts of sonic energy in the direction of Sentinel Prime – hopefully the longer distance between them would give the sonic blast a chance to be amplified by the properties of the Sonic Canyon – while he swung his sword down in an attempt to cut Chromedome from head to waist.

Dig Site

Optimus Prime narrowed his optics as Megatron brought up the possibility of rupturing his fusion cannon. "If that is what it takes to bring you down, Megatron, then so be it!" The Autobot leader roared. He was aware of Ginrai and his mysterious new partner engaging the other Decepticons, and both he and his mysterious new partner seemed to have things under control.

"Besides... we've survived it once. I'll take the chance." Optimus was not so foolish to forcibly take another blast from Megatron's fusion cannon, though, rolling aside to avoid the blast.

Optimus was about to charge and stab the Decepticon leader with his sword again, but decided against it when he saw Doomshot's dragon. Instead, Optimus aimed his barrage cannon at Megatron and launched several blasts at Megatron, aiming for his head and chest.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Near the Shuttle:

"Finally! He's paying attention to us!"

"MOVE!!!!"

Chromedome backflipped away, subspacing one of his carbines and pulling the energo-sword, activating it as he landed. He brought the carbine up, optic band narrowing. "Nice to see you like a challenge." He opened fire at Sixshot.

Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Outside the Dig Site

Brainstorm was rather firmly embedded into a large pile of metalic geography, he was still functional though Deathsaurus sending him careening across the landscape was not exactly great for his superstructure. He was covered in numerous dents and stress fractures and he was fairly certain he had blown several servos in his left shoulder. Teslor had managed to avoid a good deal of the punishment though he had a nice crack between his eyes.

"I have to admit that wasn't one of my finer moments. I suppose I should have assumed he would come down due to his size and thrusters but I had really expected him to be sent orbital with that."

At least we're alive and not missing any limbs.

"True. I think I can see the ruins of Vos. Or is that Tesarus? I always get them mixed up." he replied slowly freeing himself "I'll give it a cycle so my auto repair circuits can make walking tolerable than we can rejoin."

I'm not opposed but the sooner we can help our friends the better.

Scourge sighed and let himself fall back down to the ground as Fracas transformed back "Well at least we're not dead." he replied looking to the currently recovering Mindwipe I think I got a shot of some Circuit Blockers if the pains making movement hard." the tiny 'Con offered him.

Waspinator was not very ready for Ginrai to transform, and thus after he was suddenly thrown into the air, only for Starscream to catch him in his open cockpit, shutting it as he swung up and readied to start strafing Ginrai as he had absolutely no desire to go anywhere near the dueling leaders.

"I applaud your bravery Waspinator." the air commander said in a rare display of respect in using his actual name "But I will not suffer such stupidity again. If tou perish I have no head. And I will not stand for that disgrace. Do you understand?" he snarled

"Yezzz I do Zzztarzcream." he buzzed getting a grunt out of the seeker as he looped back and started letting his null lasers loose upon Ginrai's trailer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Near the Shuttle

"The sword did it." Sixshot admitted in a tone that would be sheepish if his voice wasn't so baritone. "But I do not think you are much of a challenge compared to the Prime."

Sixshot pulled up his own nanoblade sword to block the carbine blast. I cannot believe that actually worked. For all intents and purposes, this defies the laws of Physics.

Sixshot-sama, when you believe in the Burning Soul of the Sword, anything is possible.

You mean, you're using a Metallikato technique to draw energy from my Spark Core and channeling it into my blade, thereby creating a temporary forcefield that repels projectiles.

"Still, it's to my experience that Autobots with a vendetta over dead friends presents more entertaining fights, so come at me, Gold-dome. Gorge your hatred. Embrace your rage!" Sixshot charged towards Chromedome, swinging his sword down at the smaller Transformer. The more tactical part of Sixshot's mind hoped it would prevent Sentinel Prime from shooting at the Autobot, which would be somewhat of a bonus.