Titans Return: The Game

Don't dream it, be it.
Heinrad

OOC: Not dead. Just horribly, horribly overworked.

Post by Heinrad »

In Hot Pursuit of Demolition:

Firedrive chuckled. "They got you there."

Hot Rod, unable to scowl without his head in place, revved his engine in annoyance. "By getting them to converge on the combiner's position, away from what we're trying to protect, they should become too distracted with each other than trying to figure out what all the other noise was."

Chromedome roared in to join Hot Rod and Mindwipe's pursuit group. "And then we fi-"

"No," Hot Rod growled. "Once we're sure they're more interested in fighting each other than us, we withdraw, QUIETLY, to the dig site, repair our wounded, and take things from there!"

"I'm with the old guy on this one," said Firedrive. "One of these things is bad enough. I don't wanna have to fight any more of them."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Selkadoom

Apologies life happened))

Post by Selkadoom »

Air space near the battle

Starscream was currently waging a silent war with his insectoid shaped partner about the merits of simply departing back up to the ship and leaving them all to rot, quickly assuming control of the ship as the only high ranking officer actually on it.

"Why do you insist on putting us into the crossfire of this pointlessly dangerous situation when we could simply take the ship over and leave them to the combiners?" the seeker asked

"Because we will be abandoning our leader and that will make Megatron very angryzzz. And then Doomshot will beat me up againzzz." Waspinator bemoaned as Starscream would pinch his brow if he could

"I'll give them 5 until I make tracks back up. I'm not going underground. I hate it when I can't see open air."

Enroute to Beacon Scourge quickly swerved and made a straight shot to the beacon with the carcass of the autobot body on him "What I do for the Decepticons." he muttered a bit loudly as Fracas laughed at his annoyance.

"Just relax old timer. I'll get ya some energon goodies and some time in the CR tank after this ok?"

"Don't call me old." was Scourges response.

Sonic Canyon

Hearing the sound of Sentinel's engine and the roar of the combiner caused Brainstorm to rise to his feet and stretch a bit as he warmed up his thrusters "Lets see how much gel it takes to get to the middle of a combiner." he mused darkly as Genitus groaned something about him being a sociopath which made Brainstorm laugh. He was far too good at acting around others for that, a psychopath was a much more accurate remark for him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Destroyed Shuttle

As Mindwipe fluttered along, Vorath kept a cautious eye on Chromedome.

"That one is carrying a personal vendetta," he whispered as he sat in his partner's cockpit. "If anyone is going to restart hostilities, it will be him."

"Blah," Mindwipe agreed, nodding imperceptibly.

The Trapped Canyon

As the canyon narrowed around it, Demolition stormed thoughtlessly forward, either unaware or unconcerned about the tightening real estate it had to work with. All it was concerned about was closing the gap between itself and its prey. It snapped its jaws together, coming perilously close to taking a bite out of Sentinel Prime's rear or pulling him into the creature's vortex grinder. Then it slipped, letting the one-time Autobot leader build up a lead once more.

With an outraged roar, the giant monster took one last lunge, coming up short of Sentinel but landing squarely in the kill zone that Brainstorm had set up.

Destroyed Shuttle

Furos watched with trepidation as the chase ensued, waiting and hoping. When he saw the monster reach the designated target, he reached for the comm switch...only to find that Hardhead was beating him to the punch.

"Sentinel, sir, pull up! Brainstorm, set it off!"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Dig Site:

Nightbeat just stared.

The command throne was set, somewhat oddly, on a plate that, he suspected, was Ginrai's chest plate. It covered the semi cab section when his partner, Might as well go with that, it's as apt a description as any, was in robot mode.

What he couldn't quite figure out was all the open deck space between him and the back wall.

But this took his mind off his major concern. Would he be able to run a battle platform in an actual battle? He was having enough trouble keeping himself from accidentally switching the holodisplay from tactical display to local weather information. He thought he had figured out why Roller was where he was, though. The damaged laser cannon hadn't deployed, and Ginrai's automatic systems had linked the drone into it's weapons array, unlocking a third mode. And from Roller's frantic beeping, Nightbeat gathered he wasn't the only surprised one there. A sub screen was showing that the damaged cannon was almost repaired.

Assuming they survived this, Nightbeat decided that he was going to find an instruction manual.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Archaeological dig, surface

The transmitter held in both hands, just to be sure, Tap-Out edged towards the tunnel entrance. So far, so good. A small mech was easily overlooked if he knew how to use his size to hide in shadows and duck down in rubble; he had had lots of practice keeping alive, after all.

So it was that he had almost reached the tunnel mouth just as the boom from below echoed out of it...

With a start, he gripped the transmitter tighter and gasped: "Glyph!" Then, he broke into a run, uncaring of anyone who might spot him.

The debris was a Charybdis, dragging in a whole area of the excavation and another two unfortunate archaeologists. The long-deactivated mech was jolted, on his flatbed table, into a dramatic sleigh-ride, and disappeared into the middle of it all.

Suddenly, there was almost silence. A few bits of larger metal continued to move, carried by momentum, accompanied by the clinks of smaller, rolling rubbish.

Stunned, the survivors looked round, finding each other. Out of the tunnel, guns at the ready, came Rotor and the other two Autobot guards, who pulled up and, in their turn, tried to ascertained the situation.

Lens, who had fallen, now got back to his feet and, turning to Glyph, gasped, "i didn't know!"

Glyph rounded on him, angry and sharp. "Know what?"

"It was that close..." The tall, thin mech tailed off, realised he had said too much.

"You scanned it. You gave measurements and attitude. You told us it was deep, deep down."

With a wince, Lens said, "There's interference from the different kinds of metal making up this dump area. Patches of electro-luminescence and electrostatic discharges. And foreshortening; I didn't think of foreshortening.

"Those noises from below us, the metallic grinding and slippage... it was working its arm up towards us..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Sonic Canyon

Brainstorm lazily stood there fiddling with his detonator, watching Sentinel soar over head as the order to detonate his little secret went off and he grinned under his mask. Second only to creating new weapons in his list of favorite activities, was finding new uses for existing ones.

"Apologies my dear gestalt. I'm sure your component parts were all exceedingly nice people but you've just become a bit too dangerous to live. But look at it this way, your forwarding the progress of science, and it'll probably look really cool." he laughed as he slammed the button down activating the two super magnetic gel linings on either side of the beast.

Scourge quickly pulled inside the beacon marked tunnel with Optimus resting motionless atop his frame as he pulled in and quickly found a location to dump his body as he transformed desperately seeking to stretch his aching servos after being hit into a stasis lock and being in vehicle mode with a dead weight body on him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Canyon

After Sentinel Prime passed over Brainstorm, he pulled up hard. He transformed and he landed on one of the cliffs forming the canyon, partly out of a desire to watch the proceedings (what sort of trap had Brainstorm cooked up?) and partly to, hopefully, cause Demolition to pause long enough to pull the trigger.

---------------------------

Battlefield

Deathsaurus watched the combiner bound off after Sentinel Prime, then they split and shifted into beast mode and Eaglebreast to follow, at a distance, to see how this fabled trap turned out.

Deathsaurus opened comms; "Decepticons, this is Deathsaurus. The combiner has taken the bait, it seems. If this Autobot scheme fails to put it down, be ready to finish the job. Otherwise, prepare to fall back and take shelter in the tunnels. The Autobots have placed a beacon at the entrance."

He glanced over at Esmeral, "You know, you're not really combat personnel. You can go ahead to the tunnel if you'd prefer."

Esmeral chuckled from Eaglebreast's speaker, "After what you got yourself into when we were apart for ten minutes? Not a chance. No, I'm not going to risk you having to fight a cornered combiner without a good head on your shoulders."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Trapped Canyon

Demolition wasn't the biggest combiner, or the strongest or the toughest. It had been in rough shape, battered and rusty, long before this conversation with the strangers who'd invaded its territory and brought along the hated orange menace. But even if it was past its prime, it was still far more dangerous than anyone or anything gave it credit. And that's why, when it stopped to line up its secondary cannons on Sentinel, it was certain that the former Autobot leader was dead.

But Brainstorm's magnets had something to say about that.

Now, Demolition wasn't the toughest, that was true. But that didn't mean he wasn't damned tough. A lesser being would have been torn apart by the assault, killed or at least offlined instantaneously. But Demolition refused to give up, not while the orange one was in its sights. The magnets froze the combiner in place, ripping off bits of armour, lasers, sensors, wiring, gears and microchips one at a time and slamming them into the sides of the canyon. This carried on for an uncomfortable amount of time, slowly enough that any Autobots or Decepticons with the slightest bit of empathy would have started to feel decidedly uncomfortable about what they were watching.

Eventually -- once the magnetic gel was buried under so many layers of combiner parts that it was effectively insulated -- what was left of Demolition fell to the ground, wheezing and groaning. The monster had been reduced to little more than a skeleton -- several of them actually, still lashed together by the dark technology that had created the combiner in the first place, bonded so tight that even the magnets couldn't break them apart. Totally defeated and in what must be utter agony but still stuck together and, horrifically, still alive.

Furos watched the process unfold with an expression of horror on his face. He forced himself to clamp down on the emotion, though. The creature had been a threat, and it had needed to be neutralized. And Brainstorm's solution, ghastly as it had turned out to be, had done just that. For that, the other Autobot should be commended.

But that didn't mean that Furos had to like it.

Over the inter-Autobot comm channel, he addressed his fellow soldiers. Unusually for him, his voice came across quite softly. "Aim for the brain modules," he said. "Put these poor souls out of their misery."

Mindwipe, having fluttered along closely behind the combiner, had a bat's eye view of the giant being torn to bits.

"Blah..." was all he managed to say at the ghastly sight.

"I couldn't say it better myself." Vorath triggered his comm. "Deathsaurus, should we...help euthanize the creature? Or leave the Autobots to it so we can get a head start?"

Near The Tunnel Entrance

Doomshot had managed to reboot his mini-vehicle's processors and coax it into dragon mode, the form in which he now soared away from the Decepticon leader's crippled body. He had faith that Nickel would repair it eventually, but for now there were more important things to worry about.

Spotting Tap-Out below, the Titan Master gently turned to follow.

What is that Autobot doing?
Crazyjabberwock
Protoform

Post by Crazyjabberwock »

[Sorry for delayed responses, life happened]

Demolition's Wreckage
Bumblebee had taken cover when Brainstorm fired his latest super weapon, Snark gone from himself and Sari as they proceeded with the mercy killings, carefully aiming their pistol, getting as close as they dared to the crippled combiner. Only Able to offer quiet sympathy to the former Autobots, Bee himself praying they were truly going to a better place.

Tunnel Entrance
Having Regrouped here under Deathsaurus's orders, Nickel ordered Grax to man Skullcruncher and hand her some operating tools, she detached from Kaon, the DJD member acting as an operating platform, able to administer CAREFULLY controlled electrical currents to jumpstart Megatron's Subsystems back into action, Nickel herself using her smaller size to manage the delicate work of Decoupling Doomshot from his magnanimous host's Frame for the time being.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

The Demolished Canyon

Most of the joy that had been permeating Brainstorms frame died the second he realized that the gestalt was going to be torn apart piecemeal. Now Brainstorm was both a self professed and recognized dealer of death delivering devices, but he never wanted a bot to suffer like that. He shuddered but couldn't look away from it all.

Airspace above

Starscream made a distasteful noise at the sight of Demolition being torn apart but had to admit he had seen far worse fates dealt out by his fellow Decepticons. With a huff he turned and moved to go Sub-Orbital to get back to the ship.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

tahukanuva
Custom Title: Human After All

Post by tahukanuva »

Canyon

Deathsaurus and Esmeral hovered in place a few hundred yards from the trap. Esmeral was still unused to the horror of war, and found herself alternating between being unable to stomach looking at it, and unable to tear her optics away from it. Deathsaurus, however, has long grown accustomed to such gruesome sights. The familiarity did not mean the scene left him unmoved, however. That dying creature had once been soldiers.. fellow warriors. They deserved better than this, but at least he could help see them to the Allspark.

"No, Vorath, it's our job to see this through."

"All Decepticons, target the combiner. Aim for sparks and brain modules, let's do this as cleanly as possible." After a second's pause he added, in a harsher tone, " And if any of you try to feel like a big bot by tormenting the creature, you'll answer to me."

He turned to Esmeral. "Are you alright?", he inquired softly.

"I'm.. I'm fine. It was just... shocking. I didn't expect that to happen."

"Nor did I. But come, we have to finish this now. We'll have time to gather ourselves once we're safely below ground."

The pair recombined as they flew closer to the combiner, they drew their sword and dove, aiming for one of the spark casings visible within the skeletal torso.

--------------------------------

Sentinel Prime was.. tired. He was furious, to be sure. Furious with the combiner, the Autobots, the Decepticons, Perceptor, Optimus.

Optimus

Sentinel's fist clenched. What a disappointment Optimus had turned out to be. Sentinel would have some strong words for him whenever he came back online.

But right now, Sentinel was tired. Tired and injured and he'd done his part in this whole fiasco.

"Infinitus? I'm shutting down for now. Fly us back to that beacon and park me somewhere safe until medical can get to me."

'Uh, yes, sir. I can do that. Will everyone else be able to handle that.. thing?'

"If they can't handle it in the state it's in now, then they hardly deserve to call themselves Autobots."

Sentinel shifted into shuttle mode and shut down. Infinitus climbed nervously behind the controls and made his way towards Ginrai's beacon.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Canyon:

Hot Rod skidded to a stop. Firedrive looked at the cockpit displays, the power readouts, the ejector seat diagrams printed on the canopy, anything- as long as he didn't have to watch Demolition's demolition. But he could feel Hot Rod watching, recording the incident. He couldn't blame the old guy. If he'd been stomped flat by one of those things, he'd probably feel the same way. But it still bothered him.

---

Chromedome roared past the stopped Hot Rod, transforming to robot mode, Stylor locking into place, laser carbines appearing in his hands as he strode towards the remains. He could make out Bumblebee moving through the wreckage, and joined the smaller Autobot in putting what was left of the tortured minds and sparks of what had once been a combiner to rest. He glanced up briefly to see Sentinel Prime standing on the cliffs.

"Look at him. Standing up there, above it all. This was all his fault."

"Let it rest, Stylor."

"Let it rest? Let it REST?!? These poor souls didn't deserve-"

"Stylor, why do you think I act the way I do? The general.... well, odd way I look at things?"

"Trying to pick a fight with Sixshot? Your odd way of talking?"

"Yes."

"I figured it was a weird side effect of the Titan process."

"It's not. I came to the conclusion a long time ago that the best way to get through this war was to go a little nuts. Because I used to do exactly what you're trying to do now. Yes, by causing the combiner program to go the way it did, Sentinel caused this. But, having served under him, I'm also pretty sure this wasn't what he was trying to do. He wanted to bring the war to an end. And that's not a bad thing. You know what the real kick to the skidplates about this is? I think I was good friends with about half of that combiner. If that's who I think it is."

"And you don't hate him for it?"

"No. Because I don't have the luxury of being able to stand there and say that, if put in the same position, that I wouldn't do the same thing."

"Then why hate Sixshot?"

"Why not? I do know he killed my friends. And there's a certain relief to be able to pick a single target rather than a single mass of Decepticons. And it lets me practice my combat skills. Hate Sentinel all you want, but walk a megamile in his leg armor first."

Blackjack

OOC: I have returned from the land of the dead :o

Post by Blackjack »

The Trapped Canyon

Sixshot transformed and landed on a crouch on an outcropping overlooking the canyon where Demolition was torn apart by Brainstorm's trap. Sixshot's optics narrowed. He cared not for the combiner -- if Sixshot thought that Demolition would actually break free from the magnets and actually reach Sentinel Prime (who, at the moment, counted as their ally ) Sixshot might consider doing something. As it is, though, he let out a growl as Demolition broke apart and into several sorry husks, abominations of the proud Autobots they once were, or the monstrous beast that they used to comprise.

There is no honour in living like that.

Sixshot pulled out his two concussion cannons, and made a controlled jump down next to Demolition, slowed down by his jet engines igniting to help break his fall. He took aim at one Autobot -- if you could call the mass of metal, wires and eldritch, abominable goop and tendrils holding them together an Autobot, or even a Cybertronian. Sixshot took aim, and shot.

Then he took aim again, and fired again.

He took aim, and then fired again.

And again.

And again.

Perceptor moved his Sky Sled down from the air, watching the happening with naught but a grim, impassionate look on his face.

The Perceptor of old, or even Convex, had they been apart, would be wallowing in self-loathing and guilt over condemning the dozen Autobots that made up Demolition into this... this... horrid and sorry state of being. Yet the old Perceptor was weak.

This Perceptor saw that the problem had been dealt with (he had to give Brainstorm credit where credit's due, he supposed). The Decepticons and Autobots assembled nearby were mercy-killing them, which meant there was no sense for Perceptor to waste ammunition.

Perceptor frowned. Optimus Prime was nowhere to be found, and Sentinel Prime was flying away. Strange. Next in command was....

Perceptor brought his Sky Sled down next to Hardhead, and hopped off. "We need to talk, commander." Perceptor said, tapping the side of his helmet to indicate that this was a conversation that was better left out of Decepticon ears and comm-channels.

Tunnel

Pain.

Must save the miners.

That was folly.

That was a necessary risk.

Pain.

Must kill Megatron.

We're not butchers.

We must respect the right of every sentient being.

Even Megatron.

Except Megatron.

Learn from our mistakes.

Pain.

We're not weak.

We need to be strong.

PAIN.

Diac screamed as he disconnected from Optimus Prime's neck socket. The intricate mass of wires that connected two minds and melded them into one sparked with bursts of electricity, and Diac's plates and parts bent and clicked into place very, very painfully.

Diac attempted to stand up, and then fell back onto his back, his head swooning. Partly from the injuries he sustained during his foolish leap while in combat with Megatron and previously Doomshot, and partly from the painful disconnect he did when the combiner attacked.

What happened?

Is everyone dead?

Diac held up his finger to the side of his head. Comms are shortened out. Terrific. He raised his hand towards Optimus Prime's now-headless body, doing a quick scan -- self-repair systems are online, so it's repairing itself, but it'll take some time for it to be able to stand up, let alone fight.

Diac scowled. They were on a tunnel entrance of some sort, apparently. Some distance away, Decepticon medics were repairing Megatron's body... which meant that going there and extinguishing Megatron's spark while he lay helpless was not an option. Leaving Optimus's body was not an option either -- the Decepticons would do the same to Optimus.

So without much options, Diac sat down next to his prone transector and waited.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

The Sonic Canyon

Brainstorm stared and shuttered at the wreckage of what had once been the combiner. He actually felt the nausea seeping through his frame as he watched it. Brainstorm had always been a designer of bizarre doomsday weapons and exotic killing implements but always made sure they were quick kills. Something like this... well he didn't like the torture about if he didn't have to, and he certainly didn't have or want to here.

He quickly made his way to the tunnel where the rest are gathering silent, his partner equally silent if he understood that the but felt nothing good about what just happened seems that underneath It all he's still had a moral code of sorts.

Tunnel

having done his good deed for the day, Scourge his way over to watch the body of the leader of the Decepticons. Silently watching over his body and making sure the medics didn't make a misstep as far as he could tell last thing he needed was a new power vacuum forming in the faction that he would be caught up in.

Fracas meanwhile made his way over to Diac and the Autobot leader deciding to sit down strile up a conversation with the small 'Bot

"Wonderful day we've had isn't it?" he remarked cheekily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warcry

OOC: Sorry for the delay. I was really sick. Better now.

Post by Warcry »

The Trapped Canyon

Demolition's vocorders had been torn off by the magnets, but the creature's naked skull contorted into a silent scream as its limbs thrashed around in agony. Incoming fire from the Autobots and Decepticons hit all over the thrashing titan, but one by one the components' brain modules were melted to slag. Eventually the last one was hit, and the beast's body went slack as the last of the imprisoned sparks were freed from their prison.

Furos watched the combiner's body fall still, a haunted expression on his face.

Rest in peace, old friends. Your pain is over, now.

"Autobots, we're done here. Fall back to the tunnel entrance and don't engage the Decepticons unless they attack first."

When Perceptor settled down beside him, Hardhead responded before Furos could. "Never call me that. I'm just a soldier."

Furos sighed at his parner's obstinacy. "Yes, Perceptor? What can we do for you?"

"As you wish," Vorath told Deathsaurus as his partner fired his laser cannon down at the writhing gestalt, trying to score a head shot.

Mindwipe watched the combiner fell dead, then fluttered down to perch on its ruined frame.

"What a waste, blah."

When he didn't think anyone was looking, his talon closed on one of the combiner's less-damaged brain modules. Then his engines ignited again and he flew off.

"What was that about?" Vorath asked him.

"As you vould say," Mindwipe replied, "research."

(OOC: Sorry Crazyjabberwock...Doomshot already got himself loose. Megatron himself still needs tons of attention, though.)
Crazyjabberwock
Protoform

Post by Crazyjabberwock »

Towards the Cave

Bublebee transformed and let Sari in, they made for the cave in silence, the true nature of their fight and their foe weighing hevily on their souls.
"Mission accomplished Furos, Enrout now" The Titan master called in with out any of her earlier pluck at the moment.

Megatron's side

As Nickle continued working on Megatrons sub systems and triple checking the exact nature of the problem to ensure She knew what was wrong, using Kaon's chair mode as her operation platform, Grax simply looked at the feeds and heard the transmissions, Autobots or not... they didn't deserve that treatment, still war was war, on Kaon's advice he turned his attentions to Doomshot. That said while Nickle and Kaon were fully into the Cult of Megatron, this Doomshot guy had thus far sounded like the brains of the two in his processor, not that he'd let the DJD member's hear that.

He left Skullcruncher to guard the Decepticon leader as he turned his attentions to the fellow titan master.

[it wont let me quick reply]
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Dig Site:

*PING!!!*

Nightbeat looked at the pop-up screen, showing that the dual barrel laser cannon was repaired, and a few moments later heard the clicks of release and the sounds of the cannon deploying despite the sounds being almost completely drowned out by overjoyed and overly profanity laced beeps from Roller. "Did you figure out what he was supposed to be able to fire?"

"You mean you don't know? He's your drone."

"Until your base mode automatics sucked him into the system, I don't think either one of us knew he had a third mode."

Information scrolled across the screen as Ginrai ran through the data he'd gathered while Roller had been plugged in. "Huh. Well, that wouldn't have helped much."

"What?"

"Roller's gun mode, as it were..... Is a drill."

Nightbeat sighed. "Somehow, I'm not surprised."

Trapped Canyon:

Chromedome left the canyon, transforming back to vehicle mode with Stylor safely ensconsced in his cockpit.

"I can't..... I just...... can't."

Chromedome's voice was strangely reassuring. "Now you see why I don't have your level of hate for Sentinel. It doesn't mean you have to forgive him for everything he did. Or indeed anything. You don't even have to like him. But we are supposed to keep an optic on him. And he such a bright shade of orange, how can we miss him? I'll drive, you scan the skies."

-----------

"Firedrive."

Firedrive had his face buried in his arms on the central console. He couldn't believe what he'd just seen.

He couldn't believe he'd felt Hot Rod reveling in it. He could understand it, but the primitive feeling of satisfaction just made it harder. "What?"

"Do you want me to drive us back to the base?"

"Yeah....."

Hot Rod turned around and rolled after Chromedome, not saying a word.

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Enroute

"Thank you, Bumblebee," Furos replied to the other Autobot. "Are you and your partner still fully functional?"

Hardhead's cockpit popped open as the Autobot mobile artillery vehicle rolled up outside Ginrai's battlestation mode, and Furos hopped out.

"Nightbeat, can I get a status report?"

Dig Site

Doomshot flapped his wings and looked down at Grax. "Thank you for securing Megatron," he said, albeit a bit reluctantly. "He may be frustrating, but he's a valuable flagbearer for our cause, yes... Even I can't deny that without him, we would be lost."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Dig Site:

Nightbeat tapped a few controls, the holodisplay switching through various views of battered, frightened, and sullen masses of Titanless Titan Masters and various minibots wearing Autobot and Decepticon emblems as well as some members of the dig team. "It's been pretty quiet here, Furos. I think everybody's worried about attracting combiner attention. Were you able to take the combiner down?"

Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Heading for the Dig Site:

Hot Rod rumbled along, his engine much quieter than the turbine. He felt pretty good, all things considered. He'd finally, FINALLY been able to help take down one of those damned combiners. One down, many to go.

But Firedrive wasn't happy. He could understand why, the kid wasn't battle tested. Or much of a warrior. But that would change.

After all, he was the Primus-damned Hot Rod now. And his sidekick wasn't going to stay a whiny rookie for long.