There might be... Alternator Jets!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Matt L
Protoform

Post by Matt L »

I'd prefer an Alternator Megatron to be a pistol, but it'd never be approved with toy laws the way they are.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

A red truck? Ironhide as a Dodge Ram? Red is Dodge's signature color and their trucks are well-known...
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Average wingspan/rotor 8-10 inches.
So we're possibly looking at some Choppers as well. Nice stuff.

I'm glad to hear about this. Though I would have prefered 1/48, 1/72 scale works nicely enough for me.

And yeah, I'd rather see Megs as a tank. Not to stick with the old-style (which is really the GUN) but because it works better for him IMO.

That or an artillery cannon. Which would be an interesting concept if they expanded into a military-specific Alternators line in 2006. (or sooner, depending)
Civ

Post by Civ »

Rotor? I wonder if we'll see Blades and Vortex as alternators? Maybe Whirl will make an appearance.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
A red truck? Ironhide as a Dodge Ram? Red is Dodge's signature color and their trucks are well-known...

Ooh, good brand. They're bigger and fiercer looking, too. That would also give more incentive for a black repaint (I don't see the red ones as much in my region. There tend to be more black ones). :up:
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Even if you didn't have the US gun laws (i.e. Japan) it would fit into a 1:1 scale. While it would kick ass if Japan did something, their ain't too much more you can do with a gun. A tank would be best.
Outback82
Protoform

Post by Outback82 »

Originally posted by Tempest
Ya, I thought they had to do something like that, the scale would have t obe different. However this raises an old question that has been around. Combiners. The reason they couldn't do it was because the middle one would be to huge and wouldn't stay in with the 1:24, well they could make (rough guess) 1:32/36 ones.

Its a world of possibilties! Unless its a very very cruel joke.

The middle one does not have to be bigger. How about 6 team combiners.
:D
What you Talkin 'bout Magnus
Blacknife
Protoform

Post by Blacknife »

Female race car?? Nitro is a Femme Prime??

CHEETAH ! CHEETAH!

I always felt 1/72 was the best scale to bring in for jets/copters.

Though, this comes from Seibertron.com, grain salt.
Red truck and new pricepoint {a truck being much larger than a car}? Unless it's a pickup... Gee, I wonder. If it is pickup, I'd lean toward Ironhide.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

Originally posted by RID Scourge
Ooh, good brand. They're bigger and fiercer looking, too. That would also give more incentive for a black repaint (I don't see the red ones as much in my region. There tend to be more black ones). :up:
Yep. :D Glad you agree. I make no secret of my love for these trucks, though I tend more towards black than Dodge's signature color of red. ;) It would be uber-cool if they did have a Dodge Ram Alternator.
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Originally I was thinking the Ram would be a better mode for Grimlock. If the boy has to be a car of some kind, a nice big fierce-looking truck would have fit him better.

Though thinking about it, I can't think of any Silver trucks. Well, maybe Nissan's Titan?
Mr Duck

Post by Mr Duck »

Wouldn't a Van of Some kind be much better for Ironhide, instead of a Pickup?

I think a pickup will work well for Blaster, but only If he had two massive Boom Boxes in the back. And they'd have to take up all the room in the back part. And he'd have a similar look to his original.

Ironhide would need to look more like he did in the Cartoon.
Ghirox

Post by Ghirox »

Jets? will be Awesome! ... but Megs fit better in a tank than in a plane ... (comparison of the Armada and Energon incarnations are floating in my mind)

I have a question on "more Primes": one P for each planet means that the action will take place on more than three planet, or some Primes are supposed to be evil? As i can remember, the dragon type P was listed GD, so ...

Another cheetah? we don't need one ... but if this is the first of the four horseman to resurface .... we don't need more transmetal remold, with useless minicon port ... they don't fit into other toyline than their original (BW) IMO

Alternator .... a red pick up could be ....but i prefer see pics first ...

Happy XMas everyone from Ghirox ...
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Originally posted by Mr Duck
I think a pickup will work well for Blaster, but only If he had two massive Boom Boxes in the back. And they'd have to take up all the room in the back part. And he'd have a similar look to his original.

Why not just buy the Geewun toy?:rolleyes:
Piranacon
Protoform

Post by Piranacon »

:eek:
________
BODY SCIENCE
Sharky

Post by Sharky »

Fully Sweet Mate.

Whats $30 in Aus. money. cos alternators are $50 Aus here.

On the molds, well I thnk The F22 Raptor, F15 Eagle (Dont ya love Homage) an Apache (perhaps sandstorm?) and an F117 Nighthawk. finally we get some more good jet molds (Apart from the cyberjets and Energon Starscream)
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Gotta throw in an A-10.

Wonder if they still have the rights to Powerglide?
archie321

Post by archie321 »

Originally posted by Civ
I hate my comp.
I hate my comp.
I hate my comp.
I hate my comp.

:wall: :rant: :wall:

Can one of the mods or admins please delete this post?

No. :p
- Nevermore

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *Falls on floor*
jet's?*sit's back down on chair* it's possible.......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Roadstripe
Protoform

Post by Roadstripe »

Quoth Sharky:
...F15 Eagle (Dont ya love Homage)...

Why not? Robotmasters G1 Convoy was a scaled down version of Masterpiece Convoy. It wouldn't be too difficult to scale up Robotmasters Starscream to create an Alternators/Masterpiece Starscream.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Originally posted by Ultimate Weapon
Why not just buy the Geewun toy?:rolleyes:

I dunno... I think in this case, for the purposes Blaster and Soundwave, he came up with what's actually a really good idea.
Optimus Prime Rib
Protoform

Post by Optimus Prime Rib »

Still think Grimlock should be a Hummer, but yeah a Dodge would be cool as well.
Optimus Prime Rib, Most Excellent - Dylan