[JTF] passed on matrix's?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
ssjautobot
Protoform

passed on matrix's?

Post by ssjautobot »

after rodimus convoy, did the other cybertron commanders have the matrix? i dont remember ever hearing that fortress maximus, god ginrai, star saber, dai atlas, or star convoy ever having the matrix. did they?
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

When Rodimus left with Kup and Blurr to find a new homeworld, he appointed Fortress as the new Supreme Commander in his absence. However, he did NOT give him the Matrix. Rodimus never died, either. He doesn't show up again until Battlestars where he becomes a componant of Star Convoy or something.

My interpretation is that after Headmasters there are several Supreme Commanders acting at once in their designated sectors of space. Fortress was the Supreme Commander of the Cybertrons on Sydnia and away from Earth, while Metalhawk was the commander of the Cybertrons in disguise on Earth up until Jinrai showed up and took command.

Rodimus had the Matrix during that time.

Then by the time Beast Wars rolls around there are SEVERAL Matrixes of Leadership existing at once.
ssjautobot
Protoform

Post by ssjautobot »

thats kinda confusing, lol. man, it was so much simpliar with just one commander. i guess rodimus convoy was too greedy to give it up. who had the matrixes of leadership in beast wars?

oh, and did rodimus convoy pass the leadership to star convoy in the battlestars?
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

You might want to read this:

http://tfarchive.com/creative/showentry.php?s=178

It details the religion of the Transformer cartoons and the place of the Matrixes of Leadership.

To my knowledge Rodimus Convoy was never shown giving the Matrix to Star Convoy. However, he kinda had to because he had reverted back to Hot Rodimus for the series, and that means he had no Matrix inside him.

In Beast Wars at least 3 characters had a Matrix at once. Beast Convoy, Lio Convoy, Galvatron (Destron Matrix). However, it is likely that all the other Cybertron and Destron Supreme Commanders and the Convoy Council as well had Matrixes.
ssjautobot
Protoform

Post by ssjautobot »

i didnt know that beast wars galvatron had the matrix. what did it look like? is there any pics of it?
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

If you've seen a pic of his toy it was that little marble in his chest.