[JTF] masterforce question

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
ssjautobot
Protoform

masterforce question

Post by ssjautobot »

i have a question about masterforce. what happened to fortress maximus? i know that he was the commander in headmasters, but i dont remember him ever being in or mentioned in masterforce. so how did fortress maximus pass the leadership or god ginrai?

sorry to seem dumb, but ive never seen an episode of masterforce
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Fortress Maximus had a brief, BRIEF cameo in an episode. He appeared over a grainy transmission to Metal Hawk. One of the Headmaster Juniors asked who that was and (in the Star TV dub) Metalhawk replies "an old friend".

Grnad Maximus shows up in the show at the end and plays a big part, but he is not to be confused with Fortress Maximus.

And Fortress never passed the Matrix to Jinrai. In fact, Rodimus Prime never passed the Matrix to Fortress. Rodimus, in all likelihood, still had the Matrix during Masterforce.
ssjautobot
Protoform

Post by ssjautobot »

oh i see, i understand now

i have anothe rquestion though. how is it that transformers on earth needs humans to transform? and how did transformers end up not needing humans? and wasnt the human that was in ginrai named ginrai? when he didnt need the human, how did he retain the name ginrai? confusion galore for me!
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

The Junior Headmasters and Godmasters connected with their Transectors and wore them as "mechs", essentially. The Transectors had no life or personality, they were just machines.

At the end of the series the Transectors are granted consciousness and no longer need their human counterparts. Their consciousness is exactly the same as that of their human counterparts. So they're kinda like clones.

Hence the reason God Jinrai is still called Gid Jinrai in Victory even though he doesn't have his Godmaster buddy anymore.