[Animated] Protoforms

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
starlord
Protoform

[Animated] Protoforms

Post by starlord »

Bumblebee and Waspinator came from the same factory as far as B.B claims.How are transformers made anyways and how are these protoforms made,etc?
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Established canon, including G1, Beast Wars, etc. states that protoforms are the basic starting form of the Transformer, it's basically a mass of self-replicating nanomachine cells which, when imbued with a spark formats into a fully developed Cybertronian. Protoforms are sustained inside of stasis pods, nurtured within a nutrient gel. A Transformer can also revert back to a protoform state by being placed within a stasis pod (this was done with the Maximal crew of the Axalon save for the bridge crew) and temporarily separating the spark form the body and storing it within a stasis field. This was also done to criminals. In the movie-verse, it's also the basic understructure of a Transformer—his or her native form without armor or a disguise For more information, check out page 15 of More Than Meets the Eye #8, page 80 of Transformers: The Ultimate Guide, as well as Protoforms.
starlord
Protoform

protoforms

Post by starlord »

What really is the differences between an autobot/maximal protoform and pred/decepticon one? I heard that there was an episode where Bumblebee was shown as protoform, a baby autobot. I heard from other fans that he looked so cute. Maybe there should be more and some innocent baby decepticons.Very cute baby decepticons. Nothing like the adults, remind you.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Hot Rod Here
Protoform

Post by Hot Rod Here »

starlord wrote:What really is the differences between an autobot/maximal protoform and pred/decepticon one? I heard that there was an episode where Bumblebee was shown as protoform, a baby autobot. I heard from other fans that he looked so cute. Maybe there should be more and some innocent baby decepticons.Very cute baby decepticons. Nothing like the adults, remind you.
Okay I checked out the rules and none saying anything about posting old threads.

I never saw BB protoform looking like that. However Sari, before scanning a human look like a baby.

Edited: I saw a protoform of him, but it's fan made.