Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
- Posts: 5972
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2000 12:20 am
- Location: Making his summer residence in Alexandria, VA
Actually, I don't give a shit. He sucks as a poster anyway.
- Posts: 4817
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 4:00 am
- Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!
- Location: Cambridge, UK
He gave Dodgeball 4 stars!
"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'”
- Bill Burr
“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.”
- David Bowie
Red Dave Prime
- Posts: 1340
- Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:03 pm
- Location: Ireland
Vin Ghostal wrote:Actually, I don't give a shit. He sucks as a poster anyway.
Depends where you hang him (arf arf!)
By the by, I hear he is a big fan of Avengers, or anything else by Joss Whedon (arf arf x 2!!)
- Posts: 23950
- Joined: Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:15 pm
- Location: Kidderminster UK
The thing with taking the piss out of that thread, is that thread was already a piss take.
- Posts: 1384
- Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 pm
- Location: Nagano, Japan
inflatable dalek wrote:The thing with taking the piss out of that thread, is that thread was already a piss take.
I don't get why everyone hates that thread so much but they love All Hail Megatron.
I like bears.