[FICTION] Misc fan fiction: Heroic Decepticons

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Crystine

[FICTION] Misc fan fiction: Heroic Decepticons

Post by Crystine »

This is a place to share all my miscellaneous one shots and stand alone stories. Note: all stories/RPGs, etc. are set in my Heroic Decepticons Alternate 'Verses.

Note: I have separate threads at TFArchive for my ongoing saga Transformers: Heroes, and my series Rise of the Decepticons.

Here is my collection of works so far:

Trouble in Paradise:
Swindle attempts to solve a mystery, and help the Decepticons earn a place in Paradise. My first detective fiction.
Posted at: FanFiction.net and at Lexicon
Word count: ~21k
Genre: Crime/Mystery

Puppy Love:
What happens when a puppy is discovered running loose inside the Decepticon Underwater Base? A little bit of mayhem, and a lot of puppy love!
Word count: ~6k
Genre: Humor/Friendship

A Day Worth Remembering:
It's one of those days Starscream would rather forget, but not everything is as bad as it seems.
Word count: ~3k
Genre: Friendship/Family

The French Bug:
Autobots and Decepticons alike are plagued by a strange affliction. Will they be able to reverse its effects before it's too late?
Word count: ~10k
Genre: Humor

Code of Honour:
Thundercracker sets the record straight about events from his past while awaiting rescue on an asteroid.
Word count: ~8k
Genre: Spiritual

And my latest work...

The Decepticons' Commentary: The Transformers: The Movie (1986):
The Decepticons watch The Transformers: The Movie (1986) for the first time, and get to comment on it!
Posted: here and at: Lexicon.
Word count: 25k~
Genre: Comedy
Decepticons Forever

My Fan Fiction: Lexicon | Fanfiction.net
Home of the Heroic Decepticons | @CrysDecepticon We are Q
Crystine

Re: [FICTION] Misc fan fiction: Heroic Decepticons

Post by Crystine »

Hi all,

Below is a collection of some of my latest fan fics. It's a varied mix, including a supernaturally themed intro to an upcoming series, an ongoing fic in the humor/parody genre set during pre-War days, and a one-shot based on Nightbird that is not fit for family viewing (Rated M for sexual themes).

Last Stop Station:
Inspired by the movie The Encounter. Introduction to an upcoming series which will be set on present-day Earth. Three Decepticons walk into a bar... Hope you enjoy.
Word count: ~22k
Genre: Spiritual/Supernatural

Enter the Nightbird?:
The Autobots are called upon to guard Dr Fujiyama's latest invention, but the Decepticons have plans of their own. Warning: not safe for family viewing!
Word count: ~9k
Genre: Humor

Before We Were Famous:
"Memoirs from our early days at the Decepticon War Academy." Stories of fun, friendship, rivalries and the notorious Prank Wars. Throw into the mix a little too much high-grade, and what do you get?
Posted: FanFiction.net and at Lexicon.
Word count: ~17k+
Genre: Humor/Friendship