Easy learning on YouTube

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
!PUCK

Easy learning on YouTube

Post by !PUCK »

While watching a video called The Basics of Beast Wars Megatron, I thought, this is the education I've been missing.
Things are cleared up in some of these videos. It was the story I loved.

I had only seen the g1 briefly, and early. It wasn't until I heard Ravage transform that something clicked and I started to remember g1. The realization this far into the show was a MIND BLOW!

I then proceeded to go in the internet to learn more... At the library. Because at the time, for me at least, that's where the internet was.

I will now be binge watching these videos.
Denyer

Re: Easy learning on YouTube

Post by Denyer »

Yeah, haven't seen much point with TFs (although Chris is someone I'd trust to get the facts right and make it entertaining) but for properties I've been less into summary vids are quite cool -- 40K Theories is one I tend to listen to.

For anyone else...

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisMcFeely/featured

StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

:wave: hey !PUCK been a long time!
Hound

Post by Hound »

Yeah, I've been watching McFeely's TF basics videos pretty much since he started doing them. They're pretty good. I like how sometimes it's essentially him going, "Random Patreon supporter requested this character be featured! Here's how this character basically has done **** all in the media for 35 years. Hope you enjoyed!"