Due to circumstances...

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

Due to circumstances...

Post by Galvatron91 »

beyond our control the AWF was lost. It appears that there were some issues with the database and the forum was toasted. If anyone has saved the posts/matches/events/etc. please contact myself, Brendocon, Skywarp, or Vin Casper and let us know so that we can reset the forum back to its former glory.

Thanks!
Sades

Post by Sades »

Y'know... I want to point and laugh, but that may get me lynched. I think I'll just blame SGhost. That's much safer.

*runs back to GD*
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

PM sent. Would you like that rared sir? ;)
Scout

Post by Scout »

*chuckle*
Go Plas! ;)
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Scout
*chuckle*
Go Plas! ;)

Yeah. Congrats, Plas! :D
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Turns out Im not so useless after all, heh.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
Turns out Im not so useless after all, heh.

Well, I never said you were... ;)
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

I know, I said I was.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
I know, I said I was.
Well, Plas. You gotta start doing what I do.

Not listen to what anyone, including yourself, say, and things will always end up OK. :)
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

And I'm hoping someone out there has the Title Lineages saved...the roster I can reproduce in no time, but the histories of the titles I definitely can't...
Scout

Post by Scout »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal
And I'm hoping someone out there has the Title Lineages saved...the roster I can reproduce in no time, but the histories of the titles I definitely can't...

;)
*points to Plas*
I think you may find that in Plas's project, Ghost.

Well, Plas. You gotta start doing what I do.
Not listen to what anyone, including yourself, say, and things will always end up OK.

Bombers.... it depends on what yer bein' told. *razzberry*:p "Accentuate the positive- eliminate the negative- latch on to the affirmative- don't mess with..."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

If it helps, I am a two-time european champ. I won the first in an eight-way fight, I think, and the second was against Wolfgang. I still hold the title.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Wrong,wrong, wrong! If you don't remember Wincharger took your belt just before the forum was closed. I sincerely hope that Ghost won't ignore that.
Thanks D!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Silly Cow
Wrong,wrong, wrong! If you don't remember Wincharger took your belt just before the forum was closed. I sincerely hope that Ghost won't ignore that.

As well as sig-less, you are brainless too

;) :p
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Can't blame a guy for trying...

By the way, The Lamster, Silly Cow definetly is a member of the Pulp Faction. If someone would be kind enough to correct that, I'd be truly grateful...as in, do you job, sucka! :p
Thanks D!
Deathscream
Protoform

Post by Deathscream »

I know I owe Ravage some serious payback!

The first X-WCW Lord of the Ring!
X-WCW TV Champion (x2)
X-WCW World Champion(x1)
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Plas helped me at great lengths tonight getting at least the events back up...much of the smack talk may be lost to us, but thanks to Plasmodium we have our events!
Absolute Chaos
Protoform

THAT DOES IT!

Post by Absolute Chaos »

Since none of these gutless arseholes are brave enough to face me, I just might kick Galvatron91's arse into next week!

And we're doing this in a Chaos Rules Match! ANYTHING GOES! FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!

A referee comes out, and the match begins.

A collar-and-elbow tieup occurs, with AC throwing G91 off him. This happens twice more, with the same result.

AC moves to clothesline G91 over the Eastern ring ropes, but G91 moves at the last minute and pulls the top rope back as AC rebounds off it. This sends AC flying to the mat.

G91 bounces off the Northern ring ropes and legdrops AC. He makes the pin attempt, but AC kicks out at 1.

AC gets up, and is whipped into the Southern ropes, rebounding only to receive a big boot to the face. G91 makes another pin attempt, for a 1-count.

While AC is regaining his bearings, G91 races to the floor and grabs a STOP sign and a chair from under the ring. G91 throws the objects in the ring, and re-enters it. AC is up by this time, and as G91 swings the chair, AC kicks it right back in G91's face. AC goes for the pin, but G91 kicks out at 2.

G91 gets up, but AC whips him into the Western ropes, putting him down with a drop toe hold onto the chair. AC picks up the STOP sign and hits G91 several times in the back with it.

AC picks G91 up, low blows him, lifts him up and throws him over the Western ropes. AC gets up on the SW turnbuckle and executes a Frog Splash, but G91 somehow moves out of the way, resulting in AC falling flat on his guts.

While AC is down, G91 grabs a trashcan and hits AC several times with it. AC, being the heel, begs for mercy, and tricks G91 into stopping his trashcan attacks. G91 falls for it, and is picked up and driven into the NW turnpost. AC charges at him again, but G91 moves, causing AC to run into the NW stairs.

G91 grabs AC by the hair and brings him up to the main stage, where a table is located. G91 front suplexes AC through the table for a 2-count.

AC gets up, and both wrestlers exchange blows. AC fakes an injury to his eye as a result of one of G91's punches. Once again, G91 falls for it, and AC punches G91 in the midsection hard, following it up with a devastating chokeslam. He goes for another pin - 1 - 2 - and pulls G91's head and shoulders up, saying "I'M NOT DONE YET!".

G91 gets to his feet, only to be kicked in the balls and given a thunderous powerbomb. Another pin attempt follows - 1 - 2 - and AC lifts G91 off again, saying "I'M STILL NOT DONE!".

G91 is brought to his feet again, and after headbutting G91, AC lifts him up, turning him upside down and delivering a sickening tombstone. 1 - 2 - 3! AC WINS.

A stretcher is needed to take the bleeding and severely injured G91 out of the building.

How's that for booking? :D
ThunderCracker84

Re: THAT DOES IT!

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Originally posted by Absolute Chaos
Since none of these gutless arseholes are brave enough to face me, I just might kick Galvatron91's arse into next week!

And we're doing this in a Chaos Rules Match! ANYTHING GOES! FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE!

A referee comes out, and the match begins.

A collar-and-elbow tieup occurs, with AC throwing G91 off him. This happens twice more, with the same result.

AC moves to clothesline G91 over the Eastern ring ropes, but G91 moves at the last minute and pulls the top rope back as AC rebounds off it. This sends AC flying to the mat.

G91 bounces off the Northern ring ropes and legdrops AC. He makes the pin attempt, but AC kicks out at 1.

AC gets up, and is whipped into the Southern ropes, rebounding only to receive a big boot to the face. G91 makes another pin attempt, for a 1-count.

While AC is regaining his bearings, G91 races to the floor and grabs a STOP sign and a chair from under the ring. G91 throws the objects in the ring, and re-enters it. AC is up by this time, and as G91 swings the chair, AC kicks it right back in G91's face. AC goes for the pin, but G91 kicks out at 2.

G91 gets up, but AC whips him into the Western ropes, putting him down with a drop toe hold onto the chair. AC picks up the STOP sign and hits G91 several times in the back with it.

AC picks G91 up, low blows him, lifts him up and throws him over the Western ropes. AC gets up on the SW turnbuckle and executes a Frog Splash, but G91 somehow moves out of the way, resulting in AC falling flat on his guts.

While AC is down, G91 grabs a trashcan and hits AC several times with it. AC, being the heel, begs for mercy, and tricks G91 into stopping his trashcan attacks. G91 falls for it, and is picked up and driven into the NW turnpost. AC charges at him again, but G91 moves, causing Ac to run into the NW stairs.

G91 grabs AC by the hair and brings him up to the main stage, where a table is located. G91 front suplexes AC through the table for a 2-count.

AC gets up, and both wrestlers exchange blows. AC fakes an injury to his eye as a result of one of G91's punches. Once again, G91 falls for it, and AC punches G91 in the midsection hard, following it up with a devastating chokeslam. He goes for another pin - 1 - 2 - and pulls G91's head and shoulders up, saying "I'M NOT DONE YET!".

G91 gets to his feet, only to be kicked in the balls and given a thunderous powerbomb. Another pin attempt follows - 1 - 2 - and AC lifts G91 off again, saying "I'M STILL NOT DONE!".

G91 is brought to his feet again, and after headbutting G91, AC lifts him up, turning him upside down and delivering a sickening tombstone. 1 - 2 - 3! AC WINS.

A stretcher is needed to take the bleeding and severely injured G91 out of the building.

How's that for booking? :D

OOC- You arent a booker, and you arent a writer...so all you did was waste your time...and mine
Absolute Chaos
Protoform

BRING IT ON!

Post by Absolute Chaos »

You want a piece of me, you pathetic little TRANSFANDOM reject?

(Low blows him, then body slams him on the hard concrete.) :p