Duel Destruction!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Galvatron91

Duel Destruction!

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Sounds of Metallica’s St. Anger play as stills show the frantic battle of the Archivebowl, which led to tonight’s event.

JFA: “One month ago, the Big Ragebowski made a statement that his time to run at the head table of the AWF had arrived, tonight before the Sold Out Joe Louis Arena, he hopes to derail a champion that has worked his way through virtually the entire AWF Roster…plus a brand new TV Champion will be crowned here tonight, with the IC, Hardcore, & Tag Titles all on the line, plus…Commissioner Vaccaro promises to address the rumors of the hostile take over…its DUEL DESTRUCTION! AND ITS LIVE!”

JHA: “Welcome to Motown fight fans and let July 6, 2003 be a day to remember in the history of the AWF, I can tell you that by the roar of the crowd Detroit is alight with a white knuckle wrestling frenzy”.
JFA: “And its about to get a whole lot louder. You know why”?
JHA: “No, tell us J”.

First we gonna ROCK
Then we gonna ROLL
Then we let it POP
GO let it GO![/I]

JHA: “MAAAAAAAAAAAAX”!!!!

Pyro’s flare and the fans go wild as International favourite D-Extreme comes flying through the entrance. He pumped harder than a top-flight hooker on coupon night and as mean as a five week old cheese on rye with mayo. If anyone is going to make it to the final of the prestigious TV Title Tournament, he is most certainly one of four.

JFA: “Man this guy is so prepped. He looks like he can take on the universe and still have room for a parallel dimension on toast”.
JHA: “Well to make it this far he’s got to be something. His last bout against Bombshell was so impressive, I nearly soiled myself”.
JFA: “Well if its any consolation, you do at least smell as if you have”.

Then ‘Bulls on Parade’ hits, and the arena lights tone down significantly as former Intercontinental Champion Blitzwing makes his grand entrance. The fans look on shocked as the Canuck wobbles lethargically down the aisle.

JHA: “Wha? Oh no, he’s been on the sauce again”!

Blitz: “Wrrrraaaaagh! You’re all my (hic) biotches; you suck my (hic) big CENSORED

JFA: “You kiss your mother with that mouth”?
Blitz: “(hic)Naaaa man, I kiss yowr mutha, an’ she wuz beggin’ fo mah Blitzshizum”.

He stumbles toward the squared circle, makes a grab for the ropes, and misses them completely. The crowd heckle his drunken ass, and he hocks a loogie at a bunch of them before violently throwing up. EMT’s rush to the scene and drag him backstage, the only other alternative being to let him drown face down in a pool of his own vomit.

D-Ex is more than a little frustrated at the outcome, for he needs action and he needs it now!

Suddenly ‘Nod your head’ from the MIB2 film blasts from the speakertrons, and to everybody’s shock The Dino Knight makes his flawed return to the AWF arena, on a PPV no less!

JHA: “Where’d that come from”?
JFA: “Who cares, I’m more worried about where it’s goin’”.

The rambunctious Knight struts his cocky self down the aisle, drinking in the scorn and derision. He climbs into the ring and takes up a microphone.

The Dino-Knight: “Listen up everybody, your hero has returned. I am the rightful lord and master of this federation. My will and my strength are absolute. I am the stuff of legend, I am the-”.

His diatribe is cut off suddenly as the hulking D-Ex slams into him, flips his entire body onto the canvas, five star frog splashes him, breaks his left arm, spinning roundhouses him, and quite simply annihilates the absolute f*** out of Dino-Knight before the capacity packed crowd of thousands. The destruction is witnessed across the entire globe, and D-Extreme finishes him off with the best ever X-Ocution of his life. The planet rocks!

The big man picks up the blood spattered microphone and thunders into it:

D-Extreme: “NO, you go to hell Mr. Dino-Knight. You go to hell and you die”!

The fans are insatiable! DMX pounds from the speakertrons again and D-Ex screams himself hoarse. His place in the final is assured; the history books beckon. Will luck be a lady tonight?

JHA: “Despite the poor showing from Blitz, D-Extreme is more fired up than ever! He's destroyed his old stable-mate, and is about to go stellar”.
JFA: “He’s got the touch.... he’s got the poweeeeeeeer”!
Together: “YEAH”!
JHA: “Well all I can say is that moron better sober up…Blaster may need him when he faces Stone Cold! WHAT WAS HE THINKING?!?”

Backstage

JFA: “Well there’s Lisa Lovelace, and she’s waiting for a word with the Commissioner! We’ll keep you posted on what she finds out!”

TV Title Semi Final Match: Scout Vs. Windcharger
JFA: Back to the action, J and here we go with another match in the TV title tournament!
JHA: Alright, and here he comes……. WHAT??!!!
The lights flash and the crowd cheers as Bon Jovi’s “It’s my Life” Blares, and Scout steps out from the curtains, arms raised, looking confident and focused.
JHA: What the heck? Is she even allowed to be here? Has the commish gone insane to allow a girl to compete for an AWF title? It was bad enough that she was allowed into the archive bowl, but this?
JFA: Now, hold on there J, Scout is one damm fine athlete and an awesome competitor. She can dish it out and take it just like any other AWF superstar. I am betting if you were to get into the ring with her, she could teach you a thing or two about what it takes to compete in the ring, here in the AWF.
JHA: I could think of a few places she could teach me a thing or two…..
JFA: Oh, stop it!
Scout makes her way to the ring, slides in, and quickly raises one arm to salute the crowd, which responses favorably, cheering loudly for Chicago’s #1 lady.
Her music is cut, and the crowd erupts as “Repeat” blares , and Windcharger steps out behind the curtain to a huge ovation, mic in hand.
Windcharger: Cut my music!
JHA: Who’s idea was it to give a mic to that idiot?
JFA: He makes more sense than your revered GPA, half the time I don’t even understand those wanna-be thugs……
JHA: What? That’s a lie!
Windcharger: Now before we get started here scout, I just want to let you know that I am not going to take it easy on you just because you because you’re a lady. It’s a rough sport here in the AWF, and I respect your intelligence enough to think you yourself have realized that. But I want that TV title, and right now, you are standing between that gold and myself.
Scout turns and motions to the bell judge for a mic
Scout: Well you just bring whatever you got Windy, and we will let the result speak for itself!
Windcharger smiles, drops the mic and charges towards the ring.
JFA: Looks like this one is gonna start with a BANG J!
JHA: Well, I can’t say it won’t be nice to see two goody goodies beat the living snot out of eachother, even if one is that idiot golden-boy Windcharger. Did you listen to him just now? He must have drained a whole cedar to get all that sap into his speech…..
As Windcharger slides into the ring, Scout takes a run at him, looking to hit him with a double axe-handle as he gets to his feet. Quickly her fists come down hard on Windchargers back, sending him back down to the cavas, arms and legs sprawling outwards. Quickly, as to not lose the advantage, she picks him up and grabs both arms while thrusting Windcharger’s head into her armpit, and drops to the canvas, executing a textbook perfect DDT while leaving Windcharger sprawled out and dazed. She quickly jumps on his chest, looking for the cover.
JFA: We might have a quick one here J!
JHA: Come on windy kick out!
The ref slides in to get a good vantage point as his hands pound the canvas…..
1-2….Kickout!
JHA: Whew! That was a close one!
JFA: Wait a minute, I thought you said windcharger was an ‘idiot golden-boy’?
JHA: Yeah, well…….

Scout calmly picks up Windcharger by the head, but Windcharger quickly knocked her hands off and began lay in several devastating rights and lefts. After putting her into a daze, he grabs her and sends her flying across the ring in a vicious irish whip, leading into a bone crunching closeline that lands scout flat on her back. Feeling an advantage, Windcharger quickly leans back on the ropes to get some speed, runs at scout and drops a vicious elbow drop. He quickly gathers her up, quickly body slams her, runs to the turnbuckle, and jumps to the top rope.
JFA: This could be it for Scout! A devastating top rope move could end her TV title hunt if Windcharger can pull it off!
JHA: Come on Scout, don’t let the pulp faction have another thing to inflate their already bloated egos!
JFA: So you want her to win now? I thought you said she had no business competing for the title?
JHA: ummm……. Err…….
Windcharger comes off the top, but scout quickly moves out of the way, letting windcharger land flat, cold and hard onto the canvas. She quickly climbs to her feet and twirls her finger in the air, signaling to the crowd for her tornado kick
JFA: This is it for Windy!
JHA: Can’t they both lose?
Suddenly, the crowd erupts in boos and jeers as P? appears on the ramp and strolls lazily to the ring. Scout and the ref both take notice as the ref jumps outside to head off the NWA member before he enters the ring, while scout begins to shout obscenities towards P?
JHA: P?! Finally, this match is blessed with a bit of class and talent
JFA: What is he doing here, he has no business being involved in this match!
JHA: So what, neither does Scout! Maybe he just wants to spend some time getting to know her better!
JFA: Maybe he could spend some time thinking up a better nickname, what kind of name is P? anyways?
As P? puts up his hands in feigned innocence, Divebomb emerges from the crowd, grabs a steel chair, slides into the ring and delievers a vicious chair shot to Scout’s face.
JFA: Dammit!!! She had this won!! What is Divebomb’s problem with Scout? He seems infatuated with hitting her with steel chairs!
JHA: Maybe he is just trying to be a nice guy and straighten out her twiseted face from the last time he clocked her there, heh heh heh!

JFA: Now what is he doing?

Divebomb quickly grabs Windcharger’s limp arm and drags it across scout’s limp form and scoots out of the ring and back into the crowd after discarding the chair.

JFA: It can’t end this way!!!

Seeing his partner complete his task, P? points to the ring and backs away from the ref, directing his attention back to the squared circle. Seeing, the cover, he quickly slides back in and begins to count

JFA: NO!!!

1-2-3!!

JHA: Hoo-hoo! Well, I can’t say that I am glad windcharger won the match, but I gotta say that it was the most enjoyable windcharger victory I have ever seen, thanks to the NWA!

As P? slips back behind the curtain, Windcharger begins to get up and with a horrid look on his face, he realizes how his victory was achieved as the replay is viewed on the archiveatron. With a look of mixed shame and determination, he gets scout to her feet and walks her to the back with her arm around his shoulders to keep her up.

JFA: Scout was robbed! She was so close to taking that next vital step towards the TV title!

JHA: Well, you can thank the GPA for that little slip up on that ‘step’, way to go hommieslice!

Plasmodium Vs Amarant Odinson

JFA: This next match up is going to be brutal. Ever since Amarant’s interference at the last Mayhem, Plas has been looking to settle the score.
JHA: All I can say is that Plas is going to feel some pain tonight
JFA: Both men are extremely talented technical wrestlers ........
JHA: Amarant is the best Damn technical wrestler in the AWF
JFA: Well that remains to be seen, perhaps he can prove it tonight:
JHA: Well here he comes !!!!

The Burning american flag shows on the screen as NIN March of the pigs blares through the arena. Amarant struts down to the ring, ignoring the boo’s from the crowd. He hops up to the ring and enters it, completely oblivious to the audience. He just paces back and forth, staring at the entrance way.

JFA: There’s a man ready for anything. He’s acting like a caged animal.
JHA: That’s why they call him the rabid wolverine! This is going to be one Brutal match.

KMFDM’s Virus hits and the crowd erupts, even those that don’t like Plasmodium are on his side against the un-American. He runs down the ramp, slapping hands along the way. He hops up the ring and stands on the outside apron, staring at Amarant. He climbs through the ropes, never taking his eyes off his opponent. With both men in the ring the Ref calls for the bell.

JFA: Both men circling each other, waiting for the other one to make the first move
JHA: *Shouting to the ring*: BOOOORRRRING!!!!!!!

Both men turn to look at the announcers, and JHA, ducks back down.

JFA: That will teach you to open your big mouth!

Both men lock up, but neither can gain the upper hand. They shove each other apart, circle around again and lock up. Amarant wins the test of strength and turns it into a side headlock. He begins to reef and twist on Plasmodiums’ head, working on the head and neck area. Plas leans back and then pushes Amarant forward, bouncing him off the ropes. Amarant tries for a body block, but Plas drops to the mat, forcing Amarant to leap over him. Amarant bounces off the other rope, leapfrogs over Plasmodium (who is still getting to his feet). Plas gets to his feet, tries for an arm flip on Amarant, but Amarant back flips with the momentum, landing on his feet. Armarant then sends Plas into his own arm flip. Plas sees it coming and counters. He flips around for a round house kick, landing both feet on Amarants chest. Keeping a tight hold of Amarants arm, both men drop to the ground. Plas then converts this to an arm bar, using the momentum of the drop to reef hard on Amarants arm and shoulder joint.

JFA: AMAZING physicality by Plasmodium. Amarants on the ground. Lets see how Amarant gets out of this one

Amarant reaches with his free arm and grabs the rope. The Ref is there quickly and breaks up the hold. Amarant and Plas are quickly on their feet, but Amarant seems to be favouring his arm, after the tangle with Plas. Plas grabs Amarant and quickly turns it into a sidewalk slam. He flips him over, and turns it into a bow and arrow stretch, again working Amarants arm and back. Amarant powers to his feet, but Plas holds on to his arms. Amarant manages to flip over, break Plas’s grasp, gab his head and drops into a jaw breaker. Amarant is quickly to his feet, scrambles around and hooks Plas into a figure four leg lock. Plas twists and turns but Amarant keeps his elbows down and the pressure on Plasmodiums legs.

JHA: That’s it, keep it on him. Make that American pay!!
JFA: Aren’t you an American too?
JHA: Well I never said that.....
JFA: Do you actually listen to the stuff that comes out of your mouth?

With a quick hard flip of the hips, Plas turns both men over, effectively reversing the figure four, and applying pressure to Amarants legs. Amarant lifts up with his arms and releases the leg lock, and both men stagger to their feet. Amarant and Plas lock up and push each other to the ropes. Plas bounces off the ropes, but holds on to Amarant, curling himself up and flipping Amarant into a Tiny Package. But Amarant keeps the momentum up and keeps them rolling. Plas ends up on the bottom, but before the Ref can count to one, he forces Amarant over and pins him. Ref counts to one and Amarant gets his shoulder up. Plas gets to his feet, and gestures to the crowd, getting them behind him. Amarant comes from behind and takes Plas out by the knees. Amarant is instantly on top of him, scrambling to get the cross face on, but Plas moves across the ring, and grabs the ropes before Amarant can lock it in.

JFA: Ref breaks up the hold, but Plasmodium just made it to ropes. This has been a tough match so far, with neither side willing to give up!
JHA: Well thank you for pointing THAT out Captain Obvious
JFA: I’m going to pretend you didn’t just say that. Both men regain their vertical base

Both men are looking the worse for wear in this match. Amarant locks up with Plas but Plasmodium manages to get him into an arm lock, twisting and wrenching on the previously injured arm. Plas then quickly flips Amarant to the mat with an arm-drag takedown, and into an arm submission move. Armarant reaches around , grabs Plas’s leg and rolls him up. Ref is there: 1..........2 and a kick out. Plas quickly rolls away from Amarant and up onto his feet.

Both men lock up again, but Amarant then forces Plasmodium back against the ropes with a series of chops, much to the boo’s of the crowd. Amarant whips Plas to the other ropes, but a loud “You SUCK!” from an audience member distracts him for a second. Plasmodium grabs Amarant by the head and turns him into a swinging neck breaker. Plas quickly covers for a 2 count, but Amarant kicks out. Both men get back to their feet. Amarant then delivers a series of chops to the mid section of Plas, finishing it off with kick to the stomach. Amarant then sends Plas into a suplex. He then stands up and gives the crowd a tight cross neck gesture.

JFA: He’s got that crazed look to his eye!
JHA: Tonight we’re going to see a Wolverine fly!

Amarant hops up to the top turn buckle and launches himself across the ring, landing the headbutt to Plas’ chest!

JFA: This is it, all he has to do cover him and it’s over. Hey wait what’s the crowd saying
*Crowd in unison*: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!
JHA: These American crowds just don’t know don’t know true wrestling genius when they see it. How can they appreciate true Canadian wrestling tallent?
JFA: Well the crowd knows what and who they like and these un-Americans are not it. Amarant shouldn’t let it affect him though.

Amarant, instead of pinning Plasmodium, gets up and begins to shout obscenities at the crowd in response to their cheer. He then hops over the ropes and grabs Plas by the leg and runs him into the ring post, it lands squarely between his legs. Amarant then takes his leg and rams it into the ring post right at the knee. Amarant then steps back and begins to kick Plasmodium’s knee as it’s against the ring post. The Ref is shouting down to Amarant to get back into the ring, but Amarant just smiles cruelly. He hooks Plas’s legs around the ring post and gives him a figure four leg lock. Plas screams in pain and Amarant just laughs. He gets a confused look as the audiance cheers.

JFA: Here comes UPF flying down to ringside at top speed.
JHA: Why is he here? He has no reason to be at this match!
JFA: He must think that Amarant was the one who attacked him and forced him out of the TV title tournament!

UPF slams into Amarant, breaking the hold and sending him into the security barriers. He then Picks him up, and suplex’s him on the concrete.

JHA: INTERFERENCE!!!!!! Come on Ref, that’s a DQ!
JFA: What and the Figure four around the ring post was exactly fair?

UPF picks up Amarant and throws him into the ring. But before Plas can get all the way up, Amarant gets up and moves in behind him. Amarant sets him up for a german suplex. But he doesn’t let go! Two, three, FOUR german suplex’s. He then, moves to Plasmodium’s feet and sets him up.

JHA: Here it comes! YES! Sharpshooter!!!!!!
JFA: Does everyone in Canada know that move? Wait what’s this? UPF! UPF hops up to the apron and argues with the Ref. But Plas looks up at Amarant, and Amarant looks back…the two smirk and suddenly…what the hell?!?
JHA: “I KNEW IT!”
JFA: “Plas and Amarant just forced UPF in the ring…this was a damn set up…now these two Canadians accosting UPF…now Blaster_86 standing at the ramp, all smiles waiting for the jackals to finish their work…SICK!”

Backstage in the Parking Lot

A black limo pulls in and stops…no one exits.

JFA: “What…what is this about.”
Hardcore Championship: Quick Switch & Mat Man vs. God Jinrai

As the ring announcer begins to introduce the match, cameras find Quick Switch and Mat Man standing in the back, getting ready to blast through the curtains, Quick Switch holding the Hardcore Title belt. As their music begins to play, God Jinrai suddenly swoops in from nowhere and nails both men with a double-clothesline, knocking them both to the concrete floor!

JHA: “Sneak attack! What a coward!!!”
JFA: “Can you blame him? That may be the only chance Jinrai has in this one! I don’t care how big and powerful the man is!”
JHA: “Switch and Mat are getting screwed here!”
JFA: “Since when are you such a Pulp Faction fan?”
JHA: “I’m not! I just like that Mat and Switch have smartened up and figured out a way to beat the system! I like that sort of thing!”
JFA: “You would...”

Putting the boots to Mat, Jinrai drags Switch to his feet and slams him right through a wooden door, shattering it! Just as Jinrai turns around, however, Mat nails him with a boot to the midsection, followed by a hard suplex on the concrete! Mat reaches over and hooks the leg, but Jinrai kicks out at two, as the referee’s right on the scene. Mat heaves Jinrai into the wall and grabs a steel chair, but as he goes to waffle Jinrai, the big man nails Mat with a big boot to the face! Stepping back, Jinrai runs and scores with a big elbowdrop! He goes for a cover, but Mat kicks out at two. Pulling himself from the wreckage of the door, Switch picks up a 2 X 4 and whacks it across the back of Jinrai’s knee, chopping him down to size. As Jinrai collapses, Mat staggers back to his feet and slaps on the figure four leglock! As Jinrai writhes in pain, Switch begins looking for another weapon to seal the deal. As he turns away, however, Jinrai frees a leg and kicks Mat squarely in the face, then gets to his feet and nails Switch with a big clothesline! Knocked goofy, Switch staggers right into Jinrai’s waiting arms, where Jinrai grabs him around the throat and chokeslams him on the hard concrete floor! Jinrai turns around just in time however to catch a boot in the stomach from Mat! Dragging him over to the sound controller’s table, Mat heaves Jinrai into the air, then drops him headfirst in the Death’s Kiss brainbuster straight through the table!!!! Mat taking a few moments to gloat to the crowd. That should be enough to do the job, as Mat hooks the leg and gets the 1....2....NO!
JHA: “HE KICKED OUT?!?”
JFA: “Mat in complete shock, arguing with the official, Quick back up…but miraculously so is Jinrai, Quick with a chair…swings, Jinrai drops and Mat gets crumpled to the outside, Jinrai now kicking the chair right into Quick’s face…cover…1…2…3! NEW CHAMPION! Jinrai is the new Hardcore Champion!”
Tag Team Title Match: The NWA (C) v Compufire v TC84 & The Game

The familiar tones of "Dare" hit first, bringing the crowd to its feet as the arguably most popular tag team in AWF history makes its way to the ring.

JFA: Compufire are definitely ready to take back what was theirs. They look determined, and this may be their best chance.
JHA: I'm still praying that the NWA will show up! You know they were arrested, don't you?!?
JFA: I was right here next to you at the time, you know.
JHA: Sometimes you miss stuff, why should I think this is any different?
JFA: You need to relax. Not that it's a bad thing should the NWA be unable to defend their titles, though...

That's when "Priced to Play" hits, and TC84 and G91 both appear, together for a change. They take in the crowd's adoration, and head down glaring right at Compufire.

JFA: So the question is, did NWA get bailed out in time? Or will it just be these two teams?
JHA: It doesn't look like they're gonna wait to find out!

He says that just after Computron lands a shot to the Game. This brings TC right after him, but Jets pulls TC away, and whips him into a clothesline from Computron! G91 gets right in on this then, laying a spinebuster on Computron then clotheslining Jetfire!

JFA: The Game, going to work now...not waiting for the tag team champions...Jetfire back up, facebuster! Now the Game off the ropes, elbow drop on Jets...wait a minute! It's the NWA!
JHA: YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
JFA: THE NWA, COMING THROUGH THE CROWD!

Prowl? is first into the ring, and as G91 goes to cover, he breaks it up right away. Divebomb then comes flying from the top rope and nails TC84 with a brutal clothesline before he can interfere! Compufire get right back in on things though, as Compy nails Divebomb from behind and Jets goes after Prowl?, only to be flung over the ropes and out of the ring! As P? turns, G91 is right there to nail him with a huge DDT.

JFA: This has quickly turned into a huge melee, no more, no less. The ref doesn't have any real control over what's going on, or who is even legal, so I think he's just gonna let them battle it out here. That's probably the best way he can let it go down.
JHA: Yeah, I'd say so.

Divebomb and Compy are slugging it out by this time, and Compy pushes Divebomb over the ropes and out of the ring. But Divebomb plays possum, luring Compy out only to whip him into the steel steps! Furious at Compy's reluctance to go down, Divebomb scoops him right up and powerbombs him into the steps!

JFA: BY GOD!!! HAS THAT MAN NO HEART!!!!!!!
JHA: WHOA!!!!!! I can't believe how cool that was!

Compy lays there, grabbing his knee in agony, as Divebomb gets back in the ring, turns a just rising TC84 around, and drops him with a twist of fate! Jets is recovered by this time, and heads over to check on Compy, then waves at the entrance ramp for the medics.

JFA: Looks like Compufire is gonna be out of this one, Jets tending to Compy here and it looks pretty bad, Compy is holding that left knee of his, and as we look at it again here, you can see the left leg catching the steps badly as he is powerbombed. I don't think Compy's going to wake up tomorrow feeling fine after this one.
JHA: It is a bit unfortunate, I'll give ya that, but that's the risk they take.

As Compy is wheeled off, Jets by his side, the remaining two teams continue to go at it in the ring. Only thing is that now, referee Carlos Regent is able to get things under control, putting Divebomb and G91 into their corners while allowing their partners to go at it in the center of the ring.

JFA: It looks like things are finally under some kind of control now...TC84 with the chops to P?, whips him off the ropes, but telegraphed that one. Neckbreaker by P? into the cover...kick out after two!
JHA: Ah nuts! Almost!

P? pulls TC84 up then, drags him over to his corner, and tags in Divebomb, who gets in a freebie before P? relinquishes his hold. But as Divebomb goes after TC, he ducks, and nails him with a spinning heel kick, following it up with a Rolling Thunder! He covers, but Divebomb kicks out at two. TC then heads over and tags in the Game! The crowd explodes with energy as G91 begins laying the beat down on Divebomb, nailing him with rights, then whipping him off the ropes and into a facebuster! He then wastes no time, wrapping him up in the crossface! Divebomb hollers in agony as the Game pulls on him, but Prowl? is not ready to give in yet, and he comes flying in from above with a headbutt! He grasps his head in pain from the impact, and rolls out of the ring as he rolls Divebomb over to make the cover, and just like that, he gets the three! The crowd is in disbelief as the belts are handed back to NWA!

JFA: What...what happened?
JHA: Looks like The Game had a bit more taken out of him earlier than we thought!
JFA: He's down, he doesn't look too good right now, and TC84 doesn't look much better either. And the NWA crawling to the back, titles firmly within their grasp!
JHA: Well either way, NWA retains! WOO HOO!!!!
Vin Ghostal v Brave Maxx

Haunted kicks in...pyros going off and cheers rising up out of the crowd.

JFA: And so it begins...
JHA: Man, I'm getting tired of you going off half cocked like that. All forboding and whatnot. Trying to be all creepy like Brave Maxx won't make you his friend any sooner!
JFA: What the hell are you on about?
JHA: See, you admit it even!
JFA: I think it's time for you to stop smoking the crack already. This will be Brave Maxx's biggest match yet, if you can fathom it topping the fatal four-way dance of a mere couple weeks ago already.
JHA: That I can agree with. But Ghosty's gonna crush him! A little low-life like Brave Maxx can't possibly stand up to the majesty that is Vin Ghostal, right?!?!
JFA: I don't really know...but based on what we saw last week when Maxx scored pinfalls over both, BOTH Skywarp and Blaster_86, I'm beginning to believe that anything is possible with this kid. He's big, he's mean, and the fans are really taking to him.
JHA: Why do fans love the strong, silent type anyway?
JFA: I don't think it's that so much as it is his raw talent. People know this kid is someone worth cheering.
JHA: Bah!

There are certain things in life that you can stop
There are certain things in life that can't be stopped

The boos begin to cascade down....

LET'S GO.

Ghostal appears atop the ramp, egging the crowd on, then stopping to glare at Brave Maxx, the young upstart. He points at him, talking some smack all the way down.

JFA: He is the three-time AWF World Champion, one of the single biggest stars in the AWF, and he may have his hands full with this young upstart here tonight, especially if he displays that trademark cockiness.
JHA: We'll see...

Ghost slides right in and before Maxx can react, he tackles him to the mat and starts wailing away on him. But Maxx, angry, tosses Ghostal off him, dusts himself off and gets back to his feet. Ghostal lies on his side a moment, looking at Maxx with wide eyes. But that awe fades as his opponent moves in, and Ghost goes right for his knees with a couple well placed kicks, then an inverted spin kick to push him back.

JFA: Gotta admit I've never seen that move before.
JHA: That's Ghostal, always reinventing himself!

Ghostal goes off the ropes, clotheslining the staggering Maxx to the mat. He makes a quick cover, but Maxx kicks out with authority, and pops right back to his feet. As Ghostal rises, Maxx clotheslines him, then comes off the ropes and nails him with another! The tempo begins to swing with this set of moves, and Maxx uses it, nailing Ghostal with a Samoan drop for a quick cover, but Ghostal kicks after two. Maxx goes to pull him up right away, but Ghostal gets in a low blow! Maxx staggers, and this allows Ghostal to get up to the turnbuckle and nail BM with a missile drop-kick! This only staggers his opponent, though, so Ghostal starts wailing away, pushing him into the ropes, then whipping him off the ropes, into a reverse, and Ghostal is the one who lands on his back from a clothesline instead!

JFA: Fast and furious action, folks...Ghostal and Maxx putting on a helluva show here so far. Ghostal now, going down low with those kicks to the knees of Brave Maxx. That's what he's gotta do to win this match, keep the big man off balance. Into the ropes again, Ghostal bouncing off the opposite ropes...clothesline over the top rope! Ghostal wasting little time here, shoving the ref aside and going after Maxx here...slams him into the steel steps! Oh that looks like it hurt Maxx, but Ghostal's not done yet...into the ringpost now! Maxx is down on the ground, sprawled out...I don't like the way this is heading...
JHA: Get him while he's down, Ghosty! Kick his ass!

Ghostal slides Maxx back into the ring, dismissing the admonishing of the ref, then goes up top and lands a huge leg drop on Maxx!

JFA: This looks like it...one, two, NO! He kicks out!
JHA: WTF?!?!?!
JFA: Ghostal now, going over to the ref demanding that it was a three...
JHA: It WAS a three!
JFA: Maxx still sprawled out on the mat...wait a second!

Maxx suddenly sits up a la Kane in WWE, looks around, then gets to his feet and goes up behind Ghostal. The ref meekly points behind Ghostal, and when he turns, Ghost gets grabbed and chokeslammed for his trouble! But this move is hard on the hurting knees of Maxx, and he stumbles to the mat as well. He has to crawl over to Ghostal to make the cover, but even after doing so Ghostal kicks out!

JFA: No, dammit! He took too long! Ghostal...Ghostal still alive in this one!
JHA: That was close!

Ghostal takes that to heart a bit, staggering his feet, then ducking under a chop attempt, sliding out of the ring and grabbing a chair! He gets right back in, demanding Maxx get back up, but the ref grabs the chair, tugging away at it with Ghostal! But Ghost throws him aside, then slams the chair into Maxx's head! The ref sees this and calls for the bell!

RA: The winner of this match as the result of a disqualification, Brave Maximus!

JFA: By God, this is a travesty. This was a perfectly good match, and Ghostal got scared. It's the only explanation.
JHA: Bah! Ghosty doesn't get scared!
JFA: Call it what you will, I call it a case of the livertail!

Ghostal chases after the ref with the chair a moment, then goes back to nailing Maxx with it. After a half dozen shots, he tosses the dented chair aside and heads back up the ramp, smirking at the body of Maxx while the crowd boos furiously.

Then suddenly, Maxx sits up! Ghostal's eyes bulge to where it looks like they're gonna pop out of their sockets. Maxx only sits there, glaring at Ghost as the ethereal one goes the rest of the way up the ramp.

I Quit Match: The Lock Vs King

JHA: “Here we are once again for yet another pointless Lock and King match, we watch as these two losers try and put back their once great singles careers after really crappy tag ones”
JFA: “Crappy tag careers? They were some of the best! And this match promises to be big as it is the first I quit match in AWF history”
JHA: “First doesn’t always mean best I’ve seen enough of these two in the ring together to last a life time hell I‘ll be having flashbacks of this when I‘m dead that’s how often these two have tried to decide who was better”
JFA: “If the entire public shared your views we’d live in a very very boring world”

Get rolled with the fever on the dance floor

N-Trance’s staying Alive ‘95 hits the speakers and the crowd pops immediately with cheers for one half of probably the greatest tag team as he walks slowly down to the ring slapping the hands of near by fans winking at a few girls in the front row causing them to go red. He slides into the ring looking around climbing up a turn buck showing off for the fans and taunting King.

JFA: “Lock coming out with gusto here and now he waits for his opponent!”
JHA: “Listen as much as I don’t wanna see this we all know the Lock is no match for king, it’s common knowledge infact.”
JFA: “Oh Please the King went from a great star to someone who uses dirty tricks to win”
JHA: “Thank god, I thought he’d never be back to the way he was when he won the IC title”

Nine Inch Nails Head like a Hole starts causing the Lock to stop show boating and stand in the middle of the ring looking on standing ready squating down and leaning forward jawing off to King who isn’t even out of the curtain.

JFA: “Here we go! A match these men have been looking forward too, two months in the making they finally get their hands on each other in a match that will decide their better!”
JHA: “We already know the Better it’s King. Speaking of him isn’t he supposed to be out here by now?”
JFA: “Yes it does... where is the King?”

A minute or two passes without any sign of the King causing lock to Stand up and walk to the other side of the ring grabbing a mike and moving back looking up the ramp.

The Lock: “It looks like my former tag team partner is afraid to fight. Anyone else think I should go in the back and find him?!”

The crowd cheers as Lock drops the mike and begins to move but King comes out of the crowd with an aluminum bat and slides into the ring and quickly slams it into his spine causing Lock to Cringe and call to his knees then hitting him again causing Lock fall onto his face.
JFA: “Good God! King just came out of the crowd and wasted Lock and that is entirely legal! That was vile”
JHA: “But smart, do you think goodie goodie two-shoes King would have done that? Nooooope!”
JFA: “It’s still disgusting to do. Now King stomping on Lock’s head and he’s already busted his forehead with the heel of his boot. This is horrible!”

After re-assurance that the Lock won’t get up and rolls under the ropes and going under the ring rummaging around pulling out a ladder, a few tables, chairs, signs, cooking sheets, a trash can and anything else you can think of piling them up outside the ring taking his bat and going back inside the ring picking the Lock up and whipping him into the ropes then when he bounces back driving the bat into his stomach causing Lock to fall forward. King just laughs picking up the mike and lifting it up leaning on his bat.

King: “So you gonna quit now or endure this any longer?!”

He drops the mike down to Lock who just spits on it and begins to get up to receive a kick the ribs then a shot with the mike to the back of his head as a pool of blood begins to form from where his head was busted open by King. The King just shakes his head and pulls up his former tag team partner and throws him through the ropes onto the floor where he rolls and collides with the announce table stopping him reaching up and holding his head. King drops the bat and slides into the ring walking over to his pile of weapons pulling out a blue folding chair and walking over to Lock who is on all fours and slamming to down on her back.

JFA: “King is really controlling Lock here because of that attack from behind to start the match just laying into The Lock with that steel chair now!”
JHA: “He us a tactical genious if you want my opinion. He has this match all but won now! I mean look at The Lock I think he‘s groveling!”
JFA: “You’re insane, there goes the Lock into the ring via King, who quickly follows with the chair and... another vicious chair shot and the back of Lock’s head is busted open again. God dammit this is vile!”

King drops the chair and grabs Lock’s legs and applies the lock and load to Lock who would cry out in pain if he was awake enough only struggling to get free but getting now where the sounds of King yelling for Lock to quit can be heard but Lock holds his ground and continues to try and fight out of the Sharpshooter. After a few minutes King finally gives up the hold and begins to stomp away at the back of Locks bloody head before sliding to the outside and going to the pile of weapons. He first grabs a table and slides it into the ring them a burlap sack pulling it in to the ring with him. He walks to the far right corner and opens it up letting a large amount of tacks fall out on the mat then setting up the table over top of them then grabbing Lock and setting him up on the top turnbuckle and getting ready to deliver a superplex.

JFA: “I really don’t like what ever King has planned. Someone has to stop this, it’s an I quit match not a ‘kill the opponent’ match!”
JHA: “I think if he dies it counts as ‘I quit’ actually but don’t quote me on it”
JFA: “I don’t care what it counts as. Being set up by King... Reversed! Lock just used all the energy he had and lifted king up dropping him on the floor outside on his back! What a desperation move by Lock who is now getting a breather!”
JHA: “A very bloody breather! haha! He’s already spitting up blood! he’s lucky this wasn’t a First Blood match or he’d have lost already! Hahaha!
JFA: “I don’t think that matters now as both men are winded and recovering. And Lock is quick to his feet he is eyeing Predaking who is having trouble getting up”
JHA: “What is lock doing! I don’t like this!! Why is he running at the rope!?”
JFA: “Suicide dive by Lock! And he connects! both men are down and Lock is already trying to get back to his feet even though he can’t probably see through the blood the that is pouring out of his forehead! This is an amazing show!”
JHA: “I don’t like it too much anymore!”

The Lock quickly gets King to his feet whipping him hard into the steel steps dislodging them and pushing them into the pile of weapons as Lock goes into the ring and grabs the bat King was using and rummages through all the weapons until he finds some barbed wire and quickly wraps the metal wire around the bat then walks over to King hitting him on the back coauchin puncture wounds that immediately start bleeding. Lock then drags the barbed wire clad bat down Kings back causing him to howl in paid before he gets hit in the back of the head by the butt end of the bat. He holds his back loosely as Lock pulls him up and drags him over near the Spanish announce table.

JFA: “You don’t think he’s gonna....?”
JHA: “I would like to hope not but my hopes aren’t looking too up right now”
JFA: “Dinobot Slam through the Annouce table! Both these men are bleeding heavily and King just went through the Announce table!”
JHA: “Oh god that is not good!”

Lock quickly grabs a mike and pulls it up.

Lock: “Quit!”

King: “Not on your life!”

Lock smashes the mike into King’s head then picks up King and rolls him under the bottom rope then climbing in himself.

Lock: “Then let’s see if the Lock can’t change your mind!”

With that Lock drops the mike and lifts King back up and moves near the table and tacks lifting up king again and delivers another Dinobot slam on King this time through the table and onto the tacks that quickly pierce and rip into the King’s skin causing him to cry out loudly in pain. The lock quickly gets to his feet triumphantly picking the tacks out of his legs as he looks down at the writhing and squirming king as he grabs the mike back up and puts it to King’s mouth.

King: “I.... I hate you!”

King then goes for a kick to the nether regions but Lock grabs his leg and them quickly turns him over still laying in the tacks and wood and applies a solid ankle lock and applies as much pressure as he can.

JFA: “Good god how is King still alive after all of that! He got put through the table and onto the tacks he set up for Lock! Both men have stained the ring red and neither are on the verge of giving up! This is as amazing as it is disgusting! This match is not for the weak at heart!”
JHA: “This doesn’t look good. I’m afraid the next sounds we can hear is the snapping of King’s ankle!”
JFA: “That is true I don’t think Lock will release that hold until he hears I quit!”
JHA: “You Quit? Good go home!”
JFA: “Oh shut it”

Lock: “You gonna say I quit or are you going to let me snap your ankle?”

King: “AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHH! AHHHH!”

All King can do is scream as the bones in his ankles begin to crack and strain for the pressure applied by the Lock. Quickly and with all his force he pushed his leg into the small of Locks back causing him to release and yelp from the boot that was shoved hard into his back. The Lock stands up and then grabs Kings sore ankle and begins to drag him along then mat through tacks and splintered wood. He climbs out onto the ring and drags King out who hits the mat and then begins to drag him up the ramp the metal tacks stuck in his skin scratching against the metal ramp as he is pulled up it by the incharge Lock. Lock reaches the back and begins to drag his opponent down the hall the Ref having a hard time keeping up.

JFA: “Where are they going? Where is Lock taking King?!”
JHA: “I don’t know but what ever it is they are giving the Janitor work with all that blood!”

As they begin to pass the Arena boiler room a hand reaches out from the door and pulls Lock into the boiler room as Black Zarak comes quickly around the corner pushing King in and closes the door.

JFA: “What the hell!? Who just grabbed Lock and why was Black Zarak there and why did he push King in!”

As the ref approaches he looks at Lord Zarak who points to the closed boiler room door. The ref quickly opens the door and it is followed by someone with an accent yelling “I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT!” The ref stops and turns around running back towards the ring signaling for the bell!

JFA: “What is going on what happened!?”
JHA: “I don’t know?!”

JRA: “The Winner of this match! King!”

NIN retakes the speakers as EMTs begin to make their way for the Boilerroom as the Camera catches a glimpse of Wolfang sneaking out as he and Black Zarak take off the lights going on of both men bloody and beaten but Grimlock is Unconcious.

JFA: “What the hell!? Grimlock is not awake! And what was Wolfang doing!? I smell foul play!”
JHA: “I smell a victory for King! Whooooo!”
Galvatron91

DD: Phase II

Post by Galvatron91 »

Strafe & Morpheus Vs. Lord Claypool & RCOSD

Mortiis’ Mental Maelstrom hits as the crowd begins to boo the big Scotsman
appearing up the ramp taunting the crowd as he begins to walk down to the
ring.

JHA: “Whooo with the One Man Army here Lord Claypool is more or less assured
yet another victory! Not that he needs him to beat these two numb skulls he
is facing. It’ll just make it quicker”
JFA: “I doubt Strafe and Morpheus will be push overs here the fact
Claypool...”
JHA: “LORD Claypool”
JFA: “Right, the fact Lord Claypool and RCOSD don’t trust eachother can’t
help them”

Get up by Rick James follows up Lord Claypool appearing at the top of the
ramp with a cocky look brushing off the loud boos by the fans in the arena
just strutting down to the ring exchanging insults with a few of the more
belligerent fans at ringside.

JHA: “Look at that, what poise from our first Lord of the Mat champion! If
they lose this match I will personally announce the rest of the show naked!”
JFA: “I hope that he wins suddenly”
JHA: “I knew you would see things my way one day!”

Linkin Parks Papercut hits and the crowd begins to cheer as both Morpheus
and Strafe hit the top of the ramp and begin to walk down as the fans cheer
them on. Strafe slaps the hands of fans who have theirs extended while his
partner solemnly walks down with his head down.

JFA: “These two showing they are here to work as a team coming out
together.”
JHA: “So they decided to come out as a couple isn’t that just the sweetest
thing you’ve ever seen! They can share a hospital bed too after they get
their butts kicked! Hah!”

Both men climb into the ring as all four men watch each other. RCOSD gives
Claypool an undtrusting glance then he and Morpheus each climb back onto the
apron of the ring watching as Strafe and Claypool get ready and the bell
gets set to ring.

JFA: “You can tell RCOSD doesn’t trust Claypool in this match, probably why
he is going in the ring first!”
JHA: “How can you not trust Claypool! It’s Lord Claypool!”
JFA: “The fact Claypool had RCOSD as his lackey for a month or two I can
understand his distrust”
JHA: “Oh just commentate the damn match, what are you? the AWF historian”
JFA: “Thbe bell has Rung, Strafe and Claypool starting this match off
looking eachother over. Claypool should be watching his back also. I’m not
too sure I’d trust the one man army”
JHA: “This is why he is in the ring and you are outside the ring. He knows
what he is doing and you don’t”
JFA: “Both men have locked up in the center of the ring and this match is
underway! Struggling for control here! Strafe gets the advantage and there’s
a wrist lock on Claypool! Strafe putting pressure on the elbow and wrist of
Claypool throttling them in the early going!”
JHA: “Clay is just getting ready he’ll explode soon and make Strafe look
like a little girl!”

Strafe keeps the hold on Claypool for a second long before letting it
unravel and whipping him into the turn buckle where he follows laying a few
open hand punches to the side of Claypool’s head before attempting to whip
the first Lord of the Mat winner again but this time has it reversed on him
and flies into the Turnbuckle himself his chest hitting it. Clay comes up
from behind with a bear club like swing but Strafe ducks it and begins to
hit Claypool in the side of the head. Claypool blocks a couple and returns
the favor as they begin to exchange blows back and forth to each other.
Claypool gets a short chance and hits a kick to the stomach of Strafe then
quickly goes for a DDT but Strafe quickly turns it into a back body drop and
goes for a pin.

JFA: “Good reversal by Strafe there and we have the first pin of the match!
1....2.. kick out by Claypool!”
JHA: “Ofcourse he kicked out what did you expect him to take it lying down
and force me to announce naked!?”
JFA: “I still wish you would nullify that deal! Strafe pulling both men back
to a vertical base. Kick to the stomach by Strafe and there’s a quick
vertical suplex by Strafe, almost like his finisher”
JHA: “Claypool is gonna unload any second now.... Any second!”

Strafe quickly turns Claypool to his stomach then grabs his right leg
lifting him up by it and slamming it back down attempting to impede his
movement. He does this three times before lifting the former lord of the mat
winner up but is quickly taken down by a snapmare take over by Claypool.
Claypool quickly struggles to get over to RCOSD. Just before he gets there
Strafe grabs him by his tights giving him a wedgie and pulling him back to
the center of the ring which gets a huge pop from the crowd.

JHA: “This is so degrading! Our Lord deserves some respect, but Strafe
willingly besmirches him! Despicable!”
JFA: “I think the crowd heavily disagrees with you there Jay. Strafe with a
Bodyslam in the middle of the ring.

Strafe goes for another pin getting another two count out of the former
leader of the cWo. He looks at the ref then quickly climbs back to his feet
pulling Claypool with him. He grabs his arm and throws him into the ropes
but telegraphs the back body drop and is kicked hard in the face by Claypool
who falls back and immediately begins to crawl to the ring while trying to
pull out the wedgie given to him by Strafe. He reaches his corner and looks
up at RCOSD and quickly tags his leg and rolls out of the Ring as the
referee signals a tag. RCOSD just shrugs and climbs through the ropes.
JFA: Tag by Claypool, the freshman is in now and he is Straight after
Strafe. Exchanging punches now as Claypool continues to adjust his rear.”
JHA: “Do not talk of the Lord that way!”
JFA: “RCOSD easily overpowering Strafe in that situation and there’s a stand
still closeline to seal the deal sending Strafe back down to the mat!”

Once Strafe is on his back RCOSD begins to stomp on his upper chest to keep
him down. The large Scotsman yells insults at the fallen PF member. He looks
up at Morpheus and just laughs before picking Strafe. He puts him in a
fireman’s carry and gets ready to deliver a DVD but Strafe wisely slides out
of the hold and hit s a chop block on the knee of the big scotsman causing
him to fall to the mat. Strafe immediately begins to slowly make his way
over to Morpheus as the crowd cheers at the site of a tag.

JFA: “Here we go! Morpheus is about to enter the ring and he’ll of RCOSD at
his mercy unless the One Man Army gets up fast!”
JHA: “Erm... hurry... please... I get shrinkage in open air!”
JFA: “Gross.... Strafe there... what the hell! Morpheus dropped off the
Apron as Strafe went for the tag!”
JHA: “Things are on the ups!”
JFA: “Strafe is dumbfounded he is just staring at Morphues! Wait! Roll up by
RCOSD! 1.....2.....3! RCOSD stole this!”
JHA: “I don’t care! I can stay clothed!”

Mental Maelsestrom starts again as RCOSD is quickly out of the ring as he is
announced the winner but Strafe looks at Morpheus who is slowly climbing
into the ring as the other two exit. Strafe stands up and grabs a mike
walking over to Morpheus who stands in the center of the ring ominously.
Strafe gets in his face and lifts the mic up.

JHA: “Trouble in paradise!”

Strafe: “What the hell was that?! You just cost us the damn match?! What
happened to Teamwork?! Huh?!”

Morpheus looks up then reaches to take the mike but in stead his knee flies
up hitting Strafe in the stomach and then hits the Anesthisis on Strafe. He
quickly gets back up and lets out a feral scream picking up Strafe and
throwing him from the ring his shoulder landing on the outside barrier
anyone near him could hear the cracking of his former teammates shoulder as
he hit. Morpheus moonlight sonata starting as he slowly climbs out of the
ring with his head down laughing hysterically

JFA: “Can someone please explain to me what the hell just happened?”

Street Fight: Ravage v Bombshell
JFA: “This is the other un-likely tag team from Overdrive where Ravage and Bombshell met up and tagged only to be screwed by Blaster and his goons who have recruiter another member tonight”
JHA: “Plas has seen the light and from here on in the Canadians are riding high!”

JRA: “Coming to the ring first from Potsdam New York Ravage!”

I will be heard starts as the big loner walks down to the ring slapping the hands of fans he passes by on his way to the ring sliding in and turning to face the ramp way.

JRA: “And his opponent from Maple Ridge British Columbia, accompanied to the ring by Arcee The Mad Bomber BOMBSHELL!”

Tatu’s All the things she said begins and the big Canadian appears with Arcee on his arm at the top of the ramp and begins to walk down to some boos cheers and wolf whistles for Arcee who just grins as Bombshell stares Ravage down. Leaving Arcee on the outside as he slides into the ring and stands up the two big men staring holes right into eachother.

JFA: “This street fight is going to be one hell of a match these two men are going to push eachother to their limits and beyond tonight I can just tell!”
JHA: “Hopefully they will literally tear eachother apart and then we can move on to the more important matches!”

The bell rings and the two men begin to circle quickly stepping into eachother and beginning to throw punches but they quickly break apart and look up as the arena goes dark the burning flag appears and the count down begins.

00:05

JFA: “Oh great what is this.. this loser doing here!”

00:04

JHA: “Finishing the job if we’re lucky!”

00:03

JFA: “He’s already shown his ugly face once tonight do we need to see it three times?”

00:02

JHA: “You take that back! Blaster is beautiful!”

00:01

JFA: “What ever he is he is here!”

00:00
BOOM

The pyros explode and Trapt’s head strong starts up and Blaster walks onto the ramp way mic in hand as he listens to all the boo’s reverbrating through the Arena as the two men in the ring stare onwards clueless.

Y3B: “Cut the music.... I’m back you insignificant American dirt bags. Back to help you clear your spoiled little minds even more then I already have!”

JFA: “Someone get him out of here!”

Y3B slowly begins to walk down to the ring speaking as he goes.

Y3B: “Now I know all of you are wonder what is Blaster doing here again? Why would Blaster want to grave us with his greatness three times in one night!? Well I’ll tell you, but first lets roll a small piece of footage from Overdrive!”

JHA: “Hopefully more entertaining then what this match was going to be!”

We see Blitzwing and Amarant talking to Bombshell as Skywarp and Ravage fighting in the background as Amarant takes off to the announcer area grabbing a chair and then moving in and taking Ravage out

Y3B: “Now what can we see from this clip? Anybody know, Yes Blitzwing?”

Blitzwing snuck into the ring from the crowd chair in hand slamming it over the unwittingly turning Ravage dropping him hard to the mat and busting him open. Blaster continues to slowly walk down to the ring as he and Blitzwing sport new “Canucks: All Canadian” T-Shirts

Y3B: “Very good, that clip shows we do not like Ravage which we do not. We hate him cause he is disgusting American scum. Now what else does that clip show? Anyone?”

With that Amarant climbs into the ring from the crowd moving towards Bombshell like he was going to attack but instead hugging him which Bombshell reciprocates and hugs back as they smile shaking each others hand. Y3B has almost reached the ring now.

Y3B: “Yes it shows we like Bombshell, The Mad Bomber but someone said something at that show about Bombshell being in our camp. Plasmodium what do we have to say to this?”

Plasmodium moves into the ring last with a shirt for Bombshell handing it to him and throwing one to Arcee both gladly putting the shirts on. As Blaster reaches the ring he opens up the ropes allowing Arcee to climb through before he goes through himself.

Y3B: “And as our first act as a fully fledged group we shall all assist in the untimely demise of the big lonely idiot over there”

Blaster points to Ravage who is slowly getting to his feet. Blaster drops the mike and moves over as the others down beginning a very large beat down on Ravage throwing punches and kicks not allowing him to get up. After a few moments Amarant moves out and gets a chair going back into the ring as Plasmodium sets Ravage up for a Con-chair-toe by Blitzwing and Amarant.

JFA: “Damn that Blaster! Damn him! He stuck his nose where it wasn’t needed and now Ravage may not walk out of here!”
JHA: “Shut up and listen to the music!”
JFA: “This is sick”

CRASH! The sound of the two chairs hitting at the tips rings through the arena as the boos grow louder with each second.

JHA: “Hot dog! that’s a Smash hit single for sure, geddit smash hit!”
JFA: “This is gross, And the ref cannot do anything because of the street fight rules. Ravage is bleeding profusely and now I think we’re going to be a spike Megabomb into the chair... someone has to stop this!”

Bombshell sets up the tombstone motion and then Plasmodium jumps from the top rope pushing Ravage’s feet down forcing Bombshell down at a quicker rate causing Ravage’s head to smash into the chair.

JFA: “Dammit! That could have broken Ravages’ neck and now look at Bombshell non-chalantly pinning him. Like there was no effort”
JHA: “There was no effort! haha this was great!”
JFA: “ 1....2...3.... Bombshell and his new ‘compatriots’ have won it. In a very disgusting manner”

As all five Canadians line up and raise their arms the crowd boos and their music Open your eyes by Goldfinger starts up
Stone Cold Skywarp v Blaster_86 with Special Guest Referee Cyberstrike

JHA: Whoa, would you believe it? We’re back in sunny, vacation friendly Detroit”.
JFA: “Home of Redstreak and Robocop, amongst others”.
JHA: “I’d buy that for a biznatch”!
JFA: “And now the continuation of the AWF 138th PPV extravaganza. No wait, hang on.... did your cheque go through for last week J”?
JHA: “Yeah I’m pretty sure it did, else a lot o’ ho’s are gonna be bangin’ on my door demanding their money come the morrow”.
JFA: “Fair enough, lets cease the pointless padding and accept the inevitable. Bring on that damn Canuck”.

Trapt’s ‘Headstrong’ blasts from the speakertrons as that most headstrong and indeed youngest two-time AWF champion struts through the entranceway. The people boo and cuss him in their millions. Cockily, he pays them no mind, and flounces with his ungainly Canadian gait towards the ring.

JHA: “Huh? Where’s Blitz and that other guy”?
JFA: “Blitz? Man, Blitz is wasted. He fell off the wagon long before it rolled into this joint. Ragebowski saw him burbling something about Capcom v. SNK, whatever that means, and how were all his bitches at it”.
JHA: “Oh these wild n’ crazy wrestler types. Don’t they just live their lives alive and sleep when they’s dead”?
JFA: “Please J, its bad enough that Bon Jovi exist in the first place without you working in some claptrap along the way”.
JHA: “I know not that of which you speak”.
JFA: “You know not period”.

However, before their lame bickering can overextend itself any further, a certain roustabout from the Isle of Britain roars through the entrance to the tune of Disturbed’s ‘Glass Shatters’. The fans go wild, for he is riding atop a giant motorised bottle of Newcastle Brown Ale! Fuelled entirely by alcohol (both he and the machine), Stonecold rumbles toward the ring with unstealth-like volume. He slams the custom vehicle straight into the side of the squared circle, causing glass to literally shatter. Hundreds of beer bottles roll out from the busted chassis and he grabs a few before making his way in. The ref attempts to remove said items from his person, but Sky bellows and sends him running for cover. Blaster takes a step back to consider the legality of yellow teeth in this day and age, and then barrels into his nemesis with panther-like pantherness. Skywarp flips him over and busts his ass into the canvas, before scaring the ref some more.

JHA: “Its war, and the ref is outta there! He’s had enough already! This is preposterous, if there’s no ref, there’s no rules”!

Stonecold veers back the way of his ex-Commonwealth chum and hammers him with a raucous cacophony of hammer fists and chin whips. Blaster shows his much-vaunted prowess and fights hard with a neck winch and Knickerbocker glory combo. Sky falls flat on his backside, giving his opponent the chance to mount him for some serious damage.

JHA: “No Blaster, don’t do that. He’s gotta work in the morning”.
JFA: “Shhh, remember; we don’t talk about THAT side of the business when the camera’s rolling”.

Just then, the ex-Leader of the ex-nTo; Cyberstrike speeds through the entrance dressed head to toe in quality referee garb. He leaps into the ring and splits the two men using his large arm muscles that were developed and honed in the pursuit of professional wrestling glory, but which have so far got him precisely dick.

Skywarp growls as he rolls awkwardly into the ropes, and Blaster grunts savagely, also caught completely off guard by Cyber’s entrance into the foray.

Cyberstrike: “Now back off gents, I want to see a good clean fight, and I want to see it performed under MY jurisdiction. Remember, I’M the boss. What I say goes, and if you’ve got a problem with that, I’ve got a problem with you. And if I’ve got a problem with you, then you’ve got-”

The screaming fans join in unison and finish his sentence:

Fans: “NO CHANCE, THAT’S WHAT YOU’VE GOT”.

JHA: “Oh pu-leeze”.
JFA: “Who writes this garbage”?

Blaster angrily charges him, but Cyberstrike evades the attack with grace. The Canadian bounces off the ropes and continues his journey towards Skywarp, who trips him once he’s in his vicinity, and the two thrash about on the floor once again in a flurry of fists and boots.

‘Strike keeps his distance as Blaster rears up and sends a tightly knit fist screaming into ‘Warp’s temple. The Carlisleian(?) pounds into Y3B’s stomach as if beating a drum, and eventually the two separate for a brief respite.

JHA: “Not a lot in it between these two”.
JFA: “Nope”.
JHA: “Uh huh”.
JFA: *nods*
JHA: *nods*

They lock up; Sky knees him in the chest twice and slams him into the floor again. Quickly he shoots to the top ropes and bounds off them, but Blaster is up on his feet. He catches the sky-bound Skywarp in mid air and sends him headfirst into the canvas to rapturous applause.

JHA: “Cool, what a top move by Blaster”.

He body splashes onto the downed Sky, then places a forearm across the back of ‘Warps neck and pounds it with his other fist, trying to destroy Warp’s windpipe. Cyberstrike suddenly flying kicks him off Sky and into the turnbuckle with authority. Blaster looks up dishevelled and surprised as Cyber blasts back at him.

Cyberstrike: “I said play fair you hack”.

Blaster rears up, suddenly harbouring more than a penchant of evilness towards the ref. But Sky’s coughing shakes him from his murderous thoughts, and he leaps onto the Brit again, however Sky is ready for him.

JHA: “Owwwwww, mid-air nutsack rippersnapper”!
JHA: “Blaster’s future may well now reside in a test tube”.

With Y3B collapsing in an entirely shocked heap of freshly spayed Canadian-ness, Cyberstrike again sticks his oar in to redress the issue. He hauls Skywarp up and piledrives him into the canvas. The crowd boo his choice of penal oppression with a colourful chorus of jibes and effrontery. Cyber laughs it off as he wags a fatherly finger in Sky’s fast reddening face, then points to Blaster unmentionables and kicks Warp in the gut hard as a polite suggestion to stay on the straight and narrow.

JHA: “Wow, Cyberstrike would make a wonderful prison guard”.
JFA: “Or prison shower attendant”.
JHA *shudders*

With both men suffering huge amounts of pain, ‘Strike takes time to showboat and flex his muscles. He mimes his richness to the fans by playing with imaginary money, and pretends to spit on the two warriors who are luddites in comparison to his vain gloriousness. Slowly, Stonecold comes round and gets to his feet. Blaster is hefting himself up by way of the turnbuckle, and again they slam into each other to experience a whole new world of pain.

There’s no let up as Blaster grapples and wrestles with his foe, he takes the brunt of many a hit in his quest to wrangle Stonecold into a fireman’s carry!

JHA: “Incredible! What fortitude”.
JFA: “I noticed you left out ‘testicular’”.
JHA: “Naturally, but to be able to get a fighting mad Warp into the air like that is mighty impressive. The kid’s either a tactical genius, or he’s stark staring insane”.
JFA: “I think we all know the answer to that”.

The Ayatollah makes a staggering dash for the ropes in the hope of casting Skywarp like a fisherman’s net onto the unforgiving hard floor below. But such a move is fraught with risk, and sure enough Sky wriggles and jostles such that he gets a firm grasp with both hands on the back of Blaster’s tights and.......:

Blaster: “SQUEAL”!!!!

JHA: “Oh my god what a wedgie”!

With eyes popping out as if they’re on stalks, Y3Blaster shuffles slightly, and begins to topple. Fortunately for him, he’s made it to the edge of the ring. Unfortunately for him, Stonecold’s grip is so tight that they BOTH go over the top!

The two men splat into the floor like beached whales, gasping for breath and possibly covered in barnacles. Cyberstrike makes a rather big show of backing up in the ring, and then takes a glorious running jump into the cool night air. He lands like a bouncing bomb on top of them, determined to maintain his authority over the proceedings and not miss a trick, whilst also causing them as much discomfort in the process.

Skywarp grunts and makes a deft grope for a piece of Cyber with which to mangle, but Cyber merely takes a step back and threatens him with instant disqualification should he lay a finger on him.

However Blaster, in his bludgeoned and highly unstable state fears no such reprimand. He slams into Cyberstrike’s midsection and takes him down against the railings to an incredible crowd reaction.

JHA: “Yeah, go Y3B”.

Cyberstrike in his anger clubs the Canuck over the skull with fists clenched together, and tosses him back in the direction of Skywarp. Making his way back to a vertical base, he wipes the foul stench of defeat from him, and puts on his angry face.

Cyberstrike: “Oh, so its like that is it? Guess I’m gonna have to teach you two girls the rules... the hard way”.

Blaster nurses a heavily bleeding lip as Skywarp thwaps him across the temple. They parry half-heatedly at the base of the ring apron for a few moments until a shadow descends upon them. Cyberstrike bears down holding a weapon, a steel chair.

He unfolds it, turns it the wrong way round, and straddles it.

Cyberstrike: “So you wanna be tough guys huh? Hot shots? The best of the best? Well, let me tell you.... Fame costs gentlemen. And right here’s where you start paying”.

He leaps off the chair, twirls it in the air and folds it expertly. The extremely unfair referee strolls back and forth before them.

Cyberstrike: “Straying outside the ring earns a penalty. You got 10 seconds to get back in. Now I know you two can’t count that high, so let me give you a hand. ONE”!

He slams the chair off Blaster’s head, mashing his brain.

Cybertrike: “TWO”.

He does the same to Stonecold. Both men are stumbling uncontrollably and flopping against the side of the ring.

Cyberstrike: “THREE”!

With a mighty swing, he smashes both of them across the skull with one shot. Sky and Y3B fly to one side and fall to their knees.

Cyberstrike: “FOUR”!

He kicks Stonecold hard in the chest and brings an elbow down onto the very top of Blaster’s skull.

Cyberstrike: “FIVE”!

He lifts Warp up and slaps him across the chest.

Cyberstrike: “SIX”!

He hauls Blaster up, spins him around by one arm and slams him HARD into ring apron.

Cyberstrike: “SEVEN”!

The crowd are going nuts, heavily admonishing ‘Strike’s heavy-handed actions.
He head butts Sky and tosses him back into the ring.

Cyberstrike: “EIGHT”!

He bulldogs the equally incapacitated Blaster into the concrete floor, and then throws his body into the ring.

Stonecold is barely recognisable, his face drenched in blood. With the last of his strength, he sways uneasily on one knee, holding Blaster by his side for ballast. Cyberstrike chuckles evilly at the pitiable sight that he has reduced these two great men.

Cyberstrike *whispering* “Niiiiiiiiiine”.

Skywarp spits at his tormentor. The wasps of blood hit, and trickle slowly down Cyberstrike’s shin.

SCSW: “You bastard”.

Cyberstrike: “TEN”!

With the most incredible motion, Cyberstrike swings the chair behind him low and wide, then brings it screaming back, colliding with a sickening double sweet chin steel uppercut!
Twin sprays of blood shoot skyward imitating a fountain as Stonecold and Blaster fly backward and splat across the canvas like Lecter’s latest creations.

Amidst a hail of bawling fans, the ruthless Cyberstrike dashes from the ring, and whips out a few something’s from under the apron. He climbs back in, and erects the heavily dented and near-destroyed steel chair. It is awash with blood, and he resides upon it like a demon god.

In one hand he holds a microphone, which he brings to his lips and roars above the calamitous crowd:

Cyberstrike: “Plebeians of Earth. I Cyberstrike hereby declare that Y3Blaster is disqualified for assaulting the designated match referee. Therefore, Stonecold Skywarp is the winner. Too bad he is not in any fit state to celebrate, heh.
Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to sit here and relish the scene with some nice fava beans and Chianti.

‘Glass shatters’ fills the arena once more, as the two ring announcers look on aghast. The crowd are screaming for Cyber’s head on a block, as the man himself sits serenely atop a seat of blood in a ring of red. He swigs directly from the bottle in a most uncouth fashion, and throws beans at his enemy’s barely twitching bodies.

In the world of wrestling, evil knows no bounds, or manners.

4 Man Intercontinental Ladder Match: Redstreak (C) v Sixswitch v Viewfind v Jinei

The crowd begins to roar as the ring announcer introduces this huge match. “Party Up In Here” hits and Viewfind explodes through a haze of smoke into the arena.

JFA: “What a match this promises to be, Jay. This could go down as one of the classics in AWF history.”
JHA: “Only if Homeslice wins! The man shoulda never lost the title in the first place!”
JFA: “Indeed, Viewfind’s long Intercontinental Title reign came to an abrupt end last week when he ran into Redstreak, who finally struck Intercontinental gold for the first time.”

As Viewfind steps into the ring, “Like This Like That” blasts and Sixswitch emerges to an excited crowd. Sixswitch simply waits on the outside as “Seek and Destroy” blares and Jinei, formerly known as Unicron, makes his way to the ring. The high-flyer perches himself on the top rope and absorbs the crowd’s mixed reaction, then drops to a corner.

JFA: “And we await the emergence of the Intercontinental Champion...and here he comes!”
JHA: “Wonderful.”

The crowd explodes in cheers as “My World” blares and Redstreak, the Intercontinental Title strapped around his waist, exuberantly blasts into view. The crowd continues to roar as Red jumps into the ring and red fireworks explode everywhere. The belt is taken by the referee and sent into the sky above the ring, and as Red watches the belt rise, Jinei suddenly nails him from behind with a dropkick and the match is underway!

On the outside, Sixswitch runs around the ring and tries to nail Viewfind with a clothesline, but Viewfind pulls a drop-toehold and sends Six careening headfirst into the steel steps! Viewfind picks up the steps and drops them onto the small of Six’s back, then hoists Six to his feet, picks him up, and rams him spine-first into the ringpost!

Inside, Jinei knocks Redstreak down with a karate kick to the throat, then executes a standing moonsault right onto the champion! Raising a hand in victory, Jinei rushes to the corner and prepares for his Somersault Legdrop, but Red bounces to his feet and dropkicks Jinei off the ropes, dropping him all the way down to the floor, throat-first across the security railing!

Leaving Six for dead on the outside, Viewfind slides in and boots Red in the stomach. Sending Red into the ropes, Viewfind goes for a clothesline, but Red blocks it and scores with the Side Effect! Heaving Viewfind into the ropes, Red runs and scores with the spinning heel kick! With all three men down, Red slides to the outside and heads up the aisle. He reaches the ladder and folds it, then drags it towards the ring. As he places it on the apron, however, Six comes rushing around the ring and nails Red with a running clothesline! Holding his lower back in pain, Six picks up Red and heaves him into the security wall, then picks him up and drops him throat-first across! Leaving Red on the floor, Six goes back to the ladder, but before he can push it from the apron, Jinei runs along the security railing, jumps at Six, and nails him with a hurricanrana on the floor!!!

Getting to his feet, Viewfind watches Jinei nail Six with the hurricanrana. He limps to the apron and picks up the ladder and heaves it over the top rope, and it nails Jinei in the back of the head as he’s getting back to his feet! The blow knocks Jinei goofy, giving Viewfind time to gather up the ladder and place it back on the apron, ready to go inside. Before he can send it in, however, Red gets to his feet, grabs Viewfind by the hair, and rams his face into the steel ladder! Viewfind’s forehead begins to leak blood as he staggers backward, and the wound is worsened when Red picks up the ladder and throws it like a spear and it collides with Viewfind’s face!

JHA: “NOOOOOOO!!!! Not Homeslice’s beautiful face!!!!!!”
JFA: “I doubt Viewfind will be the only one to sustain that kind of damage in this one, the way things are going.”

Picking up the ladder again, Red balances it like a bridge between the apron and the security wall. He picks up Jinei and places him on the ladder, but as he gets onto the apron and leaps for a splash, Jinei moves out of the way and Red lands right on the steel! Red collapses in a heap on the floor, and as Six begins to recover from Jinei’s hurricanrana, the high-flyer picks up the ladder and drops it across Six’s back, doing further damage!

Taking the advantage, Jinei slides inside and brings the ladder with him. Looking up, Jinei positions the ladder, but he only makes it a few steps before the badly bleeding Viewfind comes inside and plucks him off with a nasty suplex to the mat! Gathering his strength, Viewfind slides to the outside and steals a folding chair from the timekeeper, but as he tries to climb back in the ring, Jinei bounces off the ropes and dropkicks the chair right into Homeslice’s face, knocking him backward through the Norweigan announce table!!! Getting to his feet, Jinei begins to scale the ladder, but before he can reach the belt, Six slides into the ring and dropkicks the ladder, dropping Jinei to the mat.

Holding his lower back in agonizing pain, Sixswitch pushes the ladder aside and whips Jinei into the ropes, and when Jinei tries for a diving clothesline, Six nails him with a standing dropkick right to the chest! As Jinei gets back up, Sixswitch nails him with four mean martial arts kicks to the side and shoulders, then scores with a spinning kick that knocks Jinei through the ropes to the outside! Seizing the advantage, Six rights the ladder and begins to climb, but as he reaches the top step and reaches for the belt, Red comes sailing off the top rope and nails Six with the Forceful Entry right off the top of the ladder!!!

JFA: “Good god! Good god! The champion just nailed Sixswitch with the spear, and both men are down and out!!!”
JHA: “Get up, Homeslice! Get up!”
JFA: “Viewfind, still out here right beside us, down and out amidst the broken pieces of table. What a hellacious, hellacious match this has been!”

Climbing back into the ring, Jinei grabs Sixswitch by the hair and deposits him on the floor. Dragging the ladder to the center of the ring, Jinei picks up Red and bodyslams him hard onto the ladder, then heads to the top rope! As the crowd roars, Jinei leaps into the air, looking for his Somersault Leg Drop on the steel, but Red rolls out of the way and Jinei crashes leg-first across the ladder!!! As Jinei gimps to his feet, Red picks up the ladder and chops Jinei’s leg out from under him, then spins Jinei around and nails him with the Scorpion, his version of the Unprettier!!!

JFA: “Scorpion! Scorpion! Scorpion! It’s over!”
JHA: “Get up, Homeslice!! PLEASE!!!!!”

Homeslice doesn’t move, but as Red rights the ladder, Six leaps to the top rope and nails Red with a flying dropkick before he can even begin to climb! With his adversaries down and out, Sixswitch rights the ladder and begins to climb! Rung by rung, he pulls himself upward, but as he climbs, Viewfind finally emerges from the shattered remains of the table and slides into the ring, grabbing Six’s boot just before he can reach the belt. Six manages to kick Viewfind away, but Homeslice bounces off the ropes and runs into the side of the ladder, dropping Six groin-first across the top rope!!! Grimacing in pain, Six topples off the ropes and all the way down to the floor, grabbing his crotch in pain.

Blood splattered all over his face and torso, Viewfind looks to the heavens and sees the coveted Intercontinental Title hanging in the balance. Holding the back of his head, Viewfind thinks about righting the ladder, but instead folds it and places it on the mat. Dragging Red over to the ladder, Viewfind gives the sign for the Philly Pimp Drop, but as he begins to execute his version of the DVD, Red grabs him by the hair, blocks the move, and scores with his tilt-a-whirl slam right onto the unforgiving steel! As Jinei gets to his feet, limping on his badly damaged knee, he goes for a double-axehandle, but Red boots him in the stomach, runs the ropes, and scores with a face-crusher!

JFA: “Big move there by Red! And all three opponents are down and out!”
JHA: “Get up, Homeslice! Fight it! You have to!”
JFA: “This match has taken a lot out of the champion, but he’s fighting it every step of the way...righting the ladder now...up one rung....two...........three.....................four................”

As Red climbs, Viewfind slowly gets back to his feet and begins to climb the other side. Catching up to the battered champion, Viewfind and Red begin trading rights and lefts at the top of the steel summit. Meanwhile, reaching under the ring, Sixswitch pulls out a steel chair and slides into the ring, then mounts the top rope. Crossing himself, Sixswitch leaps into the air...and waffles Redstreak in the back of the head with the chair!!! Landing on his feet, Sixswitch turns to Jinei and tosses the chair into the air, then kicks it into Jinei’s face, knocking him through the ropes to the floor!!! As the crowd roars, the chair lands next to the ladder. Looking up into the sky, Viewfind thinks about reaching for the belt, but instead grabs Red by the hair......and drags him all the way down to the mat and straight onto the steel chair with his version of the Even Flow DDT!!!!!

JFA: “JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!!! Viewfind just DDT’d the Intercontinental Champion off the top of the ladder onto a damn steel chair!!!!!!”
JHA: “What a move!!!!! There’s your new Intercontinental Champion right there!!!!”
JFA: “But that move took a great deal out of Viewfind as well! Both men are down and.....wait, Sixswitch heading to the top of the ladder!!!”

Seeing Red and Viewfind laying on top of the steel chair, and with Jinei down on the outside, Sixswitch begins to climb the ladder. Rung by rung, his lower back screaming in pain, he makes it just high enough to be able to reach the belt...but then looks down at his two hated opponents. Signaling to the crowd, Six goes all the way to the very top of the ladder, and points to the heavens. Summoning his remaining strength, he heaves himself into the air.....and performs a Shooting Star legdrop across both Viewfind and Redstreak!!!!!

JFA: “UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!! THE TECHNOPHOBIC ONTO TWO MEN FROM THE TOP OF THE LADDER ONTO A STEEL CHAIR!!!!! GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN!!!!”
JHA: “The what?!?!?”
JFA: “The Technophobic is what Six calls that move....and now Six getting back to his feet....slowly climbing.....he’s almost there....”
JHA: “Somebody do something! Jinei! Get up!”
JFA: “Jinei is out cold out here in front of us.....and Six is high enough.....he’s got it! It’s over!!! New Intercontinental Champion!”
JHA: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!”

RA: “Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout...and NEW AWF Intercontinental Champion...Siiiiiiiiiiixswitch!”

Clutching the belt, Sixswitch collapses to the mat, holding his lower back. Referees flood the ring and all four valiant competitors, one by one, are helped to the back as a legendary AWF match comes to a close.

Backstage

JFA: “Well…and there’s Cyberstrike…hope he’s feeling damn proud of himself.”
JHA: “I have to admit…I didn’t see what he did coming…not by a mile.”

Cyberstrike opens the door to the parking lot to find that his car has been leveled and a dozen empty beer cans are strewn across it with the remnants of the hood reading in black spray paint FROM STONE COLD WITH LOVE!

Cyberstrike: “That…son of a…”

That’s not all jerkey!

Cyberstrike whips around at the voice to be clocked by a steel chair wielded by Y3B, who himself had required several stitches to repair his skull after his main event war with Stone Cold earlier in the night.

Y3B: “And let that be a lesson to you assclown…never…EEEEEEver…interfere in my business again…remember, he who laughs last…laughs best…jerkey!”

JFA: “J, I have a feeling that we have not seen the end of this…”

JHA: “Me neither, the hatred amongst those three seems to only be getting worse!”

TV Title Finals: D-Extreme v Windcharger

JFA: “Well before we get this match underway, let’s hear once more from Lisa Lovelace.”

Lisa: “J, I have been told by the personal assistant of Mr. Vaccaro that he will present the TV Title to the winner, then have an announcement on the state of the AWF…word is that it is not promising!”

JFA: “That does not bode well Lisa…thanks…Well folks…here it is, down to one match and we will have our first ever AWF TV Champion!”

Commissioner Vaccaro arrives at ring side and presents the belt to the first ever TV Champion: D-Extreme.

D-Extreme and Windcharger make their separate entrances. Each man turned down requests for interviews and spent the time in the back reflecting upon what awaited them.

JFA: “Here it is folks…two men…one belt…this is it…this is for all the marbles!”

JHA: “Marbles? Its for the TV Title you dolt!”

JFA: “Thanks J…collar elbow tie up, Windy with a arm drag into a sit down armbar, which D-Ex rolls through to counter, sweeping the leg, but Windy rolls back up, a bit of a hand battle, D-ex shooting in for a double leg take down, but Windy locks and blocks…and then hits a gut wrench suplex, driving D-Ex hard into the mat.”

JHA: “I didn’t know either of these guys knew any of those holds…”

JFA: “D-Ex sitting up, only to get a hand chop to the top of the head, and Windy with something of a sitting hurracunranna, rolling D-Ex into a pin, 1, 2…and a kickout by D-Ex.”

JHA: “Windy never ceases to surprise me with what he comes up with in that ring…as long as he doesn’t pull anything out of those pants of his…”

JFA: “Both these men have climbed a long way to be here…and both men want this very badly, now the last man to ever hold the Euro title…the man who retired it, with a lock on a crucifix back breaker…that is he lifted up D-Ex as if to do a Razor’s Edge type move, only to dropflip D-Ex’s upper back across his knee. Windy with another cover, and another kickout by D-Ex.”

JHA: “Fast paced…I get the feeling one mistake will cost someone the match here.”

JFA: “You may well be correct J, Windcharger now moving into position, working D-Ex to his feet…Windcharger trying to whip D-Ex into the ropes, but WAIT! D-Ex holds on, reverses…and nails the Xtreme Factor on Windy! Cover…and a kickout after 2…D-Ex…wasting no motion…X-octuion…cover…this is it…1…2…NO! WINDCHARGER GOT HIS SHOULDER UP! WINDY WITH THE SHOULDER UP! D-Ex in shock…no one has gotten out of that before…D-Ex now pulling Windy up…and…

JHA: “A second X-Ocution!”

JFA: “Another cover, hooking both legs…1…2…3! And J, you were right…one quick reversal and the match turns, but Windcharger took three finishing moves to put down…and I have to suspect that these two may just face off for this title again! Let’s here from the Commissioner!”

D-Ex helps Windcharger to his feet as the two men shake hands, Windy props himself on the top rope for support, as the crowd gives each man a thunderous ovation.

Vaccaro: Congratulations to both yourself and Windcharger, and in light of that match, I would like to go on record and name Windcharger the number 1 contender for the new TV Title…a match like that deserves an encore…congrats champion!

Vaccaro shakes both men’s hands and place the belt around the shoulders of D-Ex. He then gets more somber as the two men leave the ring.

Vaccaro: “Tonight…here in Detroit…I am here before you fans to confirm that the rumors are true…amidst this great competition…within this great company…a threat exists…a threat to the very stability of the business. I have confirmed that indeed the acts of sabotage committed against us in the past few weeks have been deliberate and with the purpose of driving down the cost of AWF stock. Prior to tonight, I personally owned 50 percent of all AWF stock, with the remaining 50 percent held by the members of the AWF Board of Directors. However, fearful of declining profits, all the investors sold out. So I am here tonight to say this…the AWF will remain…no one is going to buy this company out…NO ONE IS GOING TO PUT US OUT OF BUSINESS…WE WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED BY THE ACTS OF COWARDS HIDING BEHIND BLACK LIMO’S…”

I’M BACK! AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!

JHA & JFA: “WHAT THE HELL?!?”

Suddenly from the back steps Mr. Reilly, dressed in a black business suit, accompanied by two lovely female assistants and with smiles from ear to ear.

Vaccaro: “What the hell do you think you are doing here? You were retired by the Game…you have no right to be here!”

Reilly takes up a mic: “Right? I have every right…for you see my former friend…I have spent the last few months from afar, contriving ways to make your life hell. And I found the ultimate way…by gutting your precious AWF right in half!”

JHA: “What…what is he saying?”

Vaccaro: “No…”

Reilly: “See…it was ME who bought the stock as it plunged to record lows…it was me who sat back and laughed as my scheme unfolded and with the acquisition of stock I made today, the AWF is half mine! Therefore, starting next week…the AWF will be split between two owners…the way I see it…we have two shows, which you can’t run, so I’m taking one…along with half the roster. I’m going to take your precious mayhem, put my own announcers on it, take my roster and run your ridiculous show right into the ground.”

Vaccaro: “You…you…can’t do this!”

Reilly: “Oh, I can’t? Its done! This week…there will be a draft, with only the World, Tag Team, and Hardcore champions not eligible to be drafted, for they will remain on both shows…at least until yours is cancelled due to poor ratings! Face it Vaccaro…its over…I’ve got you by the balls now! See you at the draft…LOSER!”

Reilly leaves the ring laughing as Vaccaro exits in complete shock and horror.

JHA: “HIS OWN ANNOUNCERS?!? WHAT?!? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?”

JFA: “I…I…just don’t know J, but we have a job to do…and we still have one match to call…

Highlights are shown of the lead up to tonight’s Main Event, including Rage’s dramatic win of the Archivebowl!

AWF Title Match: HBK Sean O’Con (C) v The Big Ragebowski

JFA: “Well…here it is folks…the Main Event…the Icon…the Sho Stoppa…facing the Big Ragebowski, the Ravishing one…its all come down to this, for the richest prize in our sport!”

Whatta Man begins to play as The Big Ragebowski walks to the ring alone, with intent and purpose.

RA: “Ladies and gentlemen, the challenger and the winner of the 2003 Archivebowl…he is the Ravishing One, the Big Ragebowski!”

JFA: “Two former team mates, two long time adversaries…now facing each other for the most coveted title in our business.”

Filmstar, propping up the bar, driving in a car, it looks so easy,
Filmstar, propping up the bar, driving in a car tonight,
Filmstar, giving it class, living it fast, it looks so easy,
Filmstar, giving it class, living it fast tonight.

What to believe in, it's impossible to say?
What to believe in when they change your name,
wash your brain, play the game again, yeah, yeah, yeah

RA: “And his opponent…he is the AWF Champion…The Heart Brend Kid, Sean O’Con!”

JFA: ‘Clearly the favorite here…he may be cocky, he may be arrogant at times, but few can argue with his skill and whether you love his attitude or hate it, you cannot deny that he is one of the best to ever step in that ring. I can think of only a handful of others in our industry that can bring it night in and night out like that man!”

JHA: “Jeez…you got a crush on the guy or what? BLECK!”

JFA: “Its an admiration of talent and ability, which explains why you wouldn’t understand. The bell sounds and we are under way. Rage jumping out to an early start here, not wasting any time, charging in with an attack as the Champion was removing the belt. Stomping in the corner…trying to beat down the champion…Rage pulling up at the bequeathing of the ref, only to hear it from the crowd…but the Champion pulls himself up and begins to fire back! Rights and lefts, back Ragey into the corner, hardwhip across the ring, Rage staggers out of the corner, only to receive a bulldog straight to the mat. O’Con with a cover, but only a two count.”

JHA: “WHAT?!? Rage needs his ladies! Where are the ladies?!?”

JFA: “The champion asserting his will here, snap suplex, roll through and a double arm ddt…another cover…and a another kickout just this side of three…the champion nearly able to retain. Quick glare by HBK towards the ref, indicating his thoughts that the count was a little slow for his liking.”

JHA: “Typical…”

JFA: “HBK working Rage up, but Rage with a low blow from his knees, ref didn’t see it, but the champion crumples down to the mat. Rage with a smirk on his face before dropping some hard blows to the face of the champion, now sending the champion into the ropes and leveling him with a hard clothesline, followed up by an elbow across the throat.”

JHA: “Yeah! Now work it for the ladies Rage!”

JFA: “Doing just that…when he should be making the cover…O’Con staggering back to his feet. Rage with another lariat attempt only to have it reversed by the champion into a Northern Lights Suplex…but the challenger able to escape after two. Rage up first, rolling quickly out of the attack and dropping the champion with a ddt of his own.”

JHA: “I can smell it now…Rage is just moments away from being crowned champion!”

JFA: “You may just be right…hoisting the champion up…Rage Awakening! Rage jumping to his feet…clearly excited about this…now cover…1…2…New Champ…NO! HBK Kicked out! HBK KICKED OUT! Rage in disbelief…going up top now…sizing up a money shot…to the air…and…MISS! Both men are down…the referee is counting…

1…

2…

3…

4…

5…

6… both men starting to stir…

7…

8…Rage pulls himself up on the ropes, while HBK leaps to his feet with the knip up!

JFA: “Rage in hard…but HBK with a drop toe hold to send Rage face first into the bottom turn buckle! HBK coiled now…he’s tapping that toe…he looks ready to deliver a swift ending to this match…with a little Heart Brend Kick! And the champion delivers! The Heart Brend Kick…HBK shaking the cob webs…and HEY! What is he doing here?!? Vin Ghostal just shoved a chair into the ring and is yelling at the champion!”

JHA: ‘Vinny G! Here to save the day…HBK shouting at Ghostal who has lept onto the apron, the ref ordering him to get down…Rage up with the chair and flattens HBK with a massive shot, breaking the champion wide open…he then sends the chair outside…cover…YES!!!”

JFA: ‘No…not like this! Cover…1…2…and thr..NO! AGAIN THE CHAMPION KICKS OUT…and Ghostal and Rage both livid! Ghostal again trying to intervene…but HEY! IT’S THE GAME! The Game yanking Ghostal down from the apron…Rage meanwhile grabbing the chair again…but this time HBK up to his feet with a sudden burst…the referee distracted by the Game and Ghostal slugging it out on the outside…inside Rage charging with the chair only to be met by another Heart Brend Kick! O’Con tossing the chair to the outside, and setting up an HDD! Referee sees the cover…1…2…3! HBK RETAINS!”

JHA: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

JFA: ‘I have to wonder if maybe Rage wouldn’t have been better off without Ghostal’s…ahem…assistance…and meanwhile Ghostal has bailed out…and the Game making his way back to the ring to congratulate the champion…well folks a hard fought contest by Rage…but that chair in the end costing him…HBK retains and folks…I don’t know what happens next but whatever it is…thank you for tuning in, for JHA & Lisa Lovelace, GOOD NIGHT!”

*The Camera fades out as Filmstar blasts and HBK and the Game celebrate his victory.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

OOC: AMAZING, JUST AMAZING, worth every second of waiting. That was an amazing PPV and a great match. Good job to everybody.

IC:

Brave Maximus crouches on the ropes, cloak hanging dead against his back. He's stareing at the mat, covered with blood and sweat from the previous matches. The arena is dark now, with only one or two emergancy lights shining down, sheading faint light across the arena.

Brave hops off the ropes, and walks to the part of the ring, just off to the side, and rubbs the back of his head, remembering the chair shot.

He then stops, looks around, and .......... Smiles slightly

BM - Hummmm, not what I was expecting, but it is a start. He will be the first to fall.

It has begun, and I know ............
I will find him...................

*To be continued*
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

*Slings his new belt over his shoulder, pats it, and wipes a bit of blood out of his eyes.*

Random Jobber Interviewer: Sixswitch... Wow... What can you say after that match?
Ss: Not a lot really. The Welsh Wonder is battered, bruised, and bloodied... But not broken. Never broken. It took me to the limit, and I met it. Sure I'm hurtin', but it's nothing that some care and attention won't solve. But you know what?
RJI: What?
Ss: Tonight, I've had a realisation. For too long I've been running around, trying to get these people to face me. Now I realise, that as the new IC champ, that the ball's in their court...
RJI: You've got a rather large bullseye on your chest now.
Ss: And that's just the way I like it. Viewfind, Redstreak, Jinei, Jinei's mom, Redstreak's little sister, Viewfind's homeslicer. Bring it on, because this time, the Double S is ready, and waiting. Now, if you'll excuse me...

Sixswitch spins around, pushes the door behind him open, takes a few steps to his graphite grey Z3, hops in and roars off in a cloud of smoke.

(OOC: Great show folks. Loved our match. Loved the revelation... Maybe not totally original, but now we can do a brand split like it's supposed to be done. AWF style. 5*)
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

And the HeartBrend Kid is once again confirmed as the greatest, most stylish, most flamboyant, most god-damn-fantaaaaaaastic AWF Champion in history.

Record time for a World Title match? Almost certainly.

The highlight of the night? Most definitely.

And the HeartBrend Kid now says this to the Game - You know we're the best. The reason for what happened is now long gone. You and me. Aye or nay?

And I'd also like to congratulate MR LADDER MATCH on grabbing yet another title. Congrats, Siznitch. You may suck, but you deserve it for effort. ;)
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Morpheus is leaving the arena when he is stopped by the RJI.

RJI: What the hell did you do out there?

Morpheus: Retribution. Payback. Letting go of the anger!

RJI: But Strafe is your teammate. Why in God's name did you...

Morpheus: My teammate? My partner? ...my friend? NO! He and the other members of the Pulp Faction are no friends of mine, nor were they friends of Silly Cow. My friend was lured into their faction with promises of loyalty, companionship, promises of friendship!!

RJI: But that wasn't...

Morpheus: I tr... Silly Cow trusted them. He let himself believe that in times of trouble, they would be there to help him, just like he did for them. But what happened?!?

RJI: What did hap...

Morpheus: NOTHING! When he was beaten up by the GPA, what did they do? NOTHING! What did Quick Switch do? NOTHING! What did Nmathew do? NOTHING! What did Strafe do? NOTHING! What...did good ole' Windy do? ...nothing. To me they are just as resonsible for my friends condition as Unicron. And for that, they will pay for it like Unicron did! And what can they do about it?

RJI: Wh...

Morpheus: NOTHING!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

OOC: SO worth the wait! :D

See, Rav, I TOLD YOU I'd whup your keister from here to kingdom crumbs. Of course, being an idiotic American, you didn't believe me. Well, maybe you'll know better next time.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Bombers, you useless little worm. The only thing you proved to me tonight is just how much of a pussy you really are.

The only other thing you did boy, is prove to the AWF how small your manhood really is. It took you and 5 other people to beat my ass but don't worry Bombers and Co.

I just leave you with this little thought.

Payback is a bitch.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

*mr. vacarro's makeshift office*

Jinrai sits in the dark in vacarro's chair, as the co-owner steps in...

"Mr. Vacarro... I understand that my old nemesis has declared the AWF split... with the champions having to work both shows... if that is the case... I've a few propositions for you then, sir..."

Jinrai rises from the darkness, handing him a manilla envelope, and starts on his way out of the office....

"Oh... and sir... you know as well as I... I'll never work for that bastich... I'm with you all the way."

*door closes to vacarro's office, Jinrai making his way out of th building
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

OOC:

Dissapointing, I was hoping for more, most of the matches seemed to be over far too quickly, in particular the one for the title. I mean ok, so the Big Ragebowski is a mid carder in reality but you'd think from a guy who won the Archivebowl there would have been more of a performance there instead of just setting things up for what could be the next big title defence, presumably HBK -v- Vin Ghostal, am I right?

Ah well, back to the mid card, uhm........... 'your mama sucks!', 'no your mamma sucks', 'no, your mama sucks'...etc.
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

OOC: WTF? Looks like Blood & Thunder have a new gimmick... Great show, BTW. But would somebody please tell me who involved myself and Zarak in the 'I Quit' Match?

IC: Lock, please understand this about what happened: it was just business. There is no personal issue in this, and there never was. It was just what me and Z had to do to collect a payoff. B&T Enterprises require some new furnishings after the new Intercontinental Champion's last visit...
Originally posted by the Big Ragebowski
Dissapointing, I was hoping for more, most of the matches seemed to be over far too quickly, in particular the one for the title.
OOC: Whatta ya know? Rage has a problem relating to early climaxing...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

*A camera comes into the Canucks dressing room where Y3B, with a bandage around his head, is talking to Blitzwing*

Y3B: What were you thinking? The TV Title was supposed to be ours. Thank God you were sobbered up enough to help out with the Ravage beating!

Blitz (With an obvious hangover): Oh come on Blaster, we both know that jobber title is a waste of space. The TV Title! Bah, I don't want to have to defend it on TV everyday so all those fat Americans sitting at home can get a glipse of true glory. The thing is garbage... I mean, D-extreme won it for God's sake.

*Y3B looks incredelous, then his demenour changes to a smile.*

Y3B: Haha... that's true. How's the hangover?

Blitz: Don't ask... Hehe... I just wish I could have seen the looks on all those idiot American faces when they found out that Plas and Bombshell were on our side all along.

Y3B: I know... Americans will believe anything they see on TV. Just look at the support they have for their president.

Y3B and Blitz laugh it up as the other members of the Canucks enter the locker room.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

OOC- Match length isn't my problem. No it's the matches themselves. My match looked like a bad cartoon. Same with the last match I had. People are getting pushes (Brave Maxx and Cyberstrike) who shouldn't be. People are being made to look like total idiots in the ring. Me and Skywarp built up for a couple months. We deserved a good solid match that was actually nice to read. We got the script for a bad cartoon. It was rediculous.

Long matches are hard to do without gimmicks because it starts to get repetitive if you try and stretch it and looks bad. Aslong as it is atleast three pages on MS word I'll be happy.
Wolfang

OOC

Post by Wolfang »

I'm a writer for another fed (won't namedrop like certain parties). I can write a solid, straight technical wrestling match for about five pages. After that, I'm struggling.

I find stuff like hardcore matches and ladder matches difficult, when you have to describe setups for moves and so on.

And, as per your arguement, somebody was throwing hissy fits over the inclusion of a certain title in the AWF programming. And he's getting a push. I ripped him to shreds in Hell's Chamber... I don't even have a match.

Just being slightly bitter I suppose...
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

OCC - Whats with the draft can we pick our own show or are they gonna do a WWE and make us go there? BTW Good PPV, and for once im gonna have to go with B86 on this one i read BM's and VG's match and that was alright but some of the others werent and i think that the I Quit was a bit long winded, Good Writing in some parts and kinda good in other parts, all in all good PPV all :D
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

OOC: If I know these guys like I think I know em... it'll effectively be in the "Managers" hands... IE the vacarro and reily personalities will be taking care of it. you can lean toward one side or another, and in doing so, have a slightly better chance at getting drafted by that side... but otherwise...

Oh... and you want to gripe about the matches? Be glad we still even HAVE the awf right now. with writer trouble here and there, it's a wonder things are going at all...

*shakes head, rolls eyes*
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Originally posted by God Jinrai
OOC:

Oh... and you want to gripe about the matches? Be glad we still even HAVE the awf right now. with writer trouble here and there, it's a wonder things are going at all...

*shakes head, rolls eyes*

But we're lucky as all that is going to be fixed with the Roster Split.
-Predaking-
Protoform

with bandages all over and smirk on his face

Post by -Predaking- »

IC: So.... my Ex-teammate. Now the world knows who's truly the better half of the greatest tag team of all time. I was the one making our longest winning streak possible, while you reaped the rewards you didn't deserve. Now that I have made you cry I Quit I expect to see your sorry face disappear because just like the heel announcer I am sick of seeing us wrestling time after time. I have won this grueling match despite taken numerous bumps and if somebody wants to accuse me of outside help then where's the evidence? BZ and Wolfang were merely witnesses to my glorious victory and it was Lock who cried uncle when I treatened his very manhood. And now it's over I am looking forward to better competition from this day forward. The brand split will hopefully separate me from that loser Lock and get me some bling bling. Can you dig that, Suckaaaa? :eyebrow:

OOC: All in all not a bad PPV imo. I have no problem with the way my match ended it's a fitting way to win for a super heel like me. I'll give it 4 out of 5 stars.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*CloudStrifer is agian sitting in his chair, holding his head, while dino-knight and his huskrals talk*

Enough of this, I want him found. I will not lose to him...

Oh, now what? The AWF is spliting? My My who quickly the great fall. My services are up for grabs. Those who want me will have to want it at my terms.

Ah, this shall be great. Maybe, I have a little Plan eh Dino-Knight?

DK: Sure, whatever you say. Maybe I should start the NoD agian, but this time you shall be the boss.

CS: Ah, I am suprised at your intellegence. So your not dumb after all. Well, the idea is there, but the talent in your perivous NoD was lacking at that. Maybe in a few weeks, we shall see. Now we have other matters in hand, all that I want from whoever I side with, is simple. I want a honourable warrior status. No, I am not looking to cheat and steal. No, I want to win fair and square. That is the terms. The money or partners I end up with is of little importantance. That is a word of the wise. You double cross me and it shall be your end. That is a threat to your life.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

*As Amarant walks into the Canucks locker room with Bombshell and Plasmodium, he sees Blitzwing checking on Blaster 86's bandage.*

Amarant: Did you guys see us out there tonight? We just put the entire AWF roster on notice.

Y3B: Oh yeah, It was great until Cyberstrike got in my business and cost me the match.

Amarant: Don't worry about it. We'll take care of him and everyone else here. Tonight was just the begining, With all of us working together and watching each others backs. We're unstoppable now. This our chance to grab the spotlight and show the world why Canadians are the best wrestlers. I mean Plasmodium and I put on a wrestling clinc out there tonight. And let's not forget how we all took out Ravage. We could take all the gold, all the power and show to the AWF what the Great White North is all about.

Blitzwing: He's got a point Blaster.

Bombshell: You're damn right. We can go out there and leave nothing but broken and battered bodies in our wake. Our path of destruction starts now.

Plasmodium: We'll go out there show the people the corruption and ignorance that engulfs those stupid Americans by taking out every single other wrestler out there. Until all that is left standing is us.

Amarant: Exactly, if anyone tries to stop us, Be it SKywarp, Cyberstrike, UPF or anybody else. They know where to find us. We'll be the one kicking some ass every night. And if they don't like it. They can just try and PROVE US WRONG :mad:
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.