AWF : Post your profiles & 20 Question responses here! (in progress)

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Redstreak
Protoform

20 Questions

Post by Redstreak »

If you could merge your 20 Q's responses and your profiles together, that would be very helpful to us! thanks!

Guidelines: Please Read.

- To save on loading times, do NOT post your signature image in this thread.
- If updating your profile, EDIT the existing post. Do NOT post again. The "edited by" dialogue at the bottom of the post will tell us that it has been revised
- Stick to giving the information below. If you want to include a movelist, that's fine. Heights, weights, etc are completely irrelevant - especially if you change them every post (it's meant to be you).
- Don't give information regarding personality / mannerisms / microphone stylings. Don't give quotes either. It's up to you to build the character in the posts you make within the forum. We won't do it for you. You can't say "oh, I'm a great talker" in your profile - you should demonstrate it in the calibre of your posts.
- Factions. If they're not recognised in the Roster Listing, don't put them in here. All factions should be approved through the AWF Press Office

Thank you

Fill out the form!

Name:
Style Most Resembles:
Face/Heel:
Finishing Move
Faction: (Optional)

For Example:

Name: The Lock
Entrance Music: N-Trance - Stayin' Alive '95 (Starts off with the 'Get Rolled With The Fever On The Dance Floor' line)
Style Most Resembles: Owen Hart/Ken Shamrock/Kurt Angle/Shane Helms
Face/Heel: Face
Favourite/Set Up Moves:
Pin: Diamond Dust (Flipping Stunner from the turnbuckle, it's the move performed by Masato Tanaka by the same name.)
Overdrive (Nightmare on Helms Street/Eye Of The Hurricane)
Submission: Sharpshooter
Finishing Move:
Pin: Dinobot Slam (Olympic Slam)
Submission: Ankle Lock

-------------------------------------

These 20 questions will help you understand your character that much better; it will force you to develop him/her in ways that you may never have thought of, and in doing so hopefully provide you with a better role to play and result in more intelligent posts.

1. How would you describe your character? Start with the obvious; physically, color hair and eyes even. Remember the style of wrestling your character incorporates.

2. What is your character's main motivation? What drives him/her to do what they do, to act how they act?

3. Who does your character trust most? Could be a faction member or family member even.

4. What is your character's greatest strength? Greatest weakness?

5. What are your character's prejudices? Does he/she have any at all, be it about other wrestlers or even people in general?

6. To whom does your character owe loyalty to? Maybe a faction leader, a tag partner, or even the commissioner and owner.

7. What are your character's favorite and least favorite things? Expand on this, tell why.

8. Does your character have any recurring mannerisms? Maybe they mumble when it's quiet, or does he/she always look at one person in a particular way? This can be anything from catchphrases to putting an opponent through a table after every match.

9. What is your character's psychology? Delve into his mind, give his reasons. What is his mindset?

10. How would your character's parents describe him? This is most useful because it makes you look at him/her from the outside perspective of the parents, who can be the most supportive and critical people in his life.

11. What are your character's highest ambitions? It doesn't have to be limited to in-ring achievement.

12. What is your character's ultimate goal? What's the one thing, above all else that he does what he does?

13. Does your character have a secret? And if so, what would happen if it were found out?

14. What does your character do to relax?

15. If your character was given $100, what would he do with it?

16. Which superstar does your character most want to face in the ring? Why?

17. What are the designs of your character's tights/leotard? Do you have a logo?

18. Who is your character's closest friend?

19. Who does your character love? Hate? Fear?

20. If you could give your character one piece of advice, what would it be?

Remember, don't limit yourselves with these answers. Go beyond the borders of the fed if you need to. But answer every single one. This is information you don't necessarily need to give to writers or bookers, either. This is information that you need to know so it comes out in gameplay. The better you play your character, and the closer to this model it is, the easier it is for the bosses to figure out what to do with you. Two similar personalities might wind up a tag team, for instance.

Let your juices flow with this questionnaire, envision your character as something more complete...one could say this is the way your character goes from being something on paper to something almost human, maybe even an extension of yourself.

If anyone is confused by anything, I will be posting sample responses to the questionnaire to help you out tomorrow afternoon. I don't expect anyone to post their answers in this thread; as I say, the most important person to know them is yourself, and there is the possibility of copycat problems...this is to get your creativity going yourself, not to take someone else's response and use it for your guy. These characters need to be individuals, not carbon copies of one another or even characters in WWE. Make your guy the best you can!

The Advice For New AWFers Thread

OK, so I hate the term 'newbie' as a non-insulting term, so I refuse to use it. Before the forum went kaput, there was a thread where a lot of our more experienced guys posted their advice to new and old players alike. So, reborn like the phoenix, here it is again. Well, almost. I can't remember what exactly was in the old one, so I'm starting it again. Anyway.

1. Develop your character. No one got to be a main eventer without putting a bit of thought or effort into it - so if you don't make an effort to build feuds, and make your character interesting, you have no right to complain when you become a jobber.

2. Try using the PM system to build feuds with other players. Talk to players, work out angles and promos beforehand. This gives the writers so much more to work with.

3. Be unambiguous. If your character is a mega face, make sure that everyone knows it. We've seen situations before where the writers write a character one way, then the player says
'Wait a minute... My guy wouldn't do that.'
So make sure that the writers know which side of the fence you sit on.

4. Take some shots sometimes. Be a victim in your promos. Don't play your character as some mega suave guy who can think of a backchat to absolutely everything. I forgot who gave this advice before (Silly Cow I think), but it's a damn good one.

5. If you have no reply, don't reply. Nothing is worse than seeing your carefully constructed and thought out promo being shot down with
'Yeah? Well you suck!'

6. Do not give your character conflicting styles. You can't resemble both Jeff Hardy and the Undertaker in style. They're worlds apart. In a similar vein, if your character is a high flyer, do not give him/her any power moves, and similarly, if you're a big Undertaker-esque bruiser, don't give him moves like a shooting star press.

7. In a broadly similar vein, give the writers a clear idea of what style you're going for. Don't say that your character's style most resembles 'A norse warrior', 'a knight', 'a bear with a burger jammed up its ass' or something similar, as this gives little or no help to the writers when it comes to writing your matches. Similarly, don't give the style of 'Billy Hick from the Hidden Underground Wrestling Union', or some other obscure wrestler that no one's likely to have heard of. Ideally, stick to WWE or ex WCW or ECW wrestlers. If you can't do this (because there really isn't someone who matches the style you want), expand on the style in your profile and make it clearer.

8. Make sure your location is suitable. Having the ring announcer announce 'Introducing first, from Bill Clinton's anus...' just doesn't work. Some of these funny locations are good, and can suit the style of the AWF and the character ('Rage's 'the hopes and dreams of ladies everywhere' springs to mind), but others do not.

9. Make sure to keep OOC and IC comments strictly seperate. Do not make references to 'smack talk', 'heels' and 'faces' or any OOC stuff when you're talking smack. Also, make sure you don't get too carried away and be too insulting. On the opposite side of the fence, if you are insulted, a PM to the person responsible asking them to stop is much more appropriate than starting a raging flame war in the open - they probably didn't know that your cat had just died, or you have an unfortunate case of genital warts in real life, so that line of insulting was not good.

10. Finally from me. If your character isn't doing as you'd hope, or you'd like things to go slightly differently, send a polite PM to the Moderators of this forum. They don't bite (much), and will usually be only too happy to discuss your character with you.

Well, I'm sure I've missed a crapload out, and I'm just as sure that you guys will fill in the gaps. All that's left to say is to keep up the good work, and to remember that it's only a game.

-Ss

Move lists:

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawres...other/moves.htm

http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htm

Another RPGing topic to add;

Found another old topic about the subject of RPG'ing. Thought I'd just copy the important parts here and add my comments.

Auntie Slag
When you're itching for an angle to a fight and it gets the brushoff it can be annoying, and I did this to Divebomb, but I got bitten in the ass for it when he cost me my latest shot at the Euro title with that 'Kendo stick incident'. Again, stupidly, I didn't follow that up, because if this was real fake wrestling, I'd be howling for his blood right now.

I've been feeling very erratic lately in my smack, when a real wrestler would simply aim and fire. So there's the personal vendettas, and when you're in a team, I guess there's team vendettas too, and what other guys did to your teammates in highly suspect matches e.g. Silly Cow v. Mirage in the latest Warzone.

So, what I should be doing really is:

- Issuing death threats to Divebomb
- Pouring boiling oil over the GPA's home/dumpster
- Backing you up regarding Mirage's suspect win, especially as its in the pursuit of gold for yourself and the team.

Sometimes try to stop and think about your characters goals. What has happened to him lately, and by whom. Is there something your character could take an interest in, set his sights on.

Search for feuds. If a feud isn't crashing through your living room window, look for it in smaller places. If there's something I've learned by reading Foley's books it's that a feud or an angle can begin even from one sentence. Someone says he's the greatest IC champion ever and the official AWF records show you've also held the title back in the days, maybe even longer than he has. What'cha gonna do? Start a feud, perhaps?

What if some nitwit writer has put Wrestler X use a move you think should be used exclusively by you? Maybe Wrestler X even won the match with that move? Sue him! Or better yet, challenge him! Frog splash vs. Frog splash. Rock Bottom vs. Book End. It's done before. It could be done again.

Cyberstrike
Have you considered that you might be burned out? Now don't get mad at me or anything but I remember you once posted when we were feuding that you had been here since the beginning so maybe just maybe you need to take a break from the AWF for while.
Come back recharged and ready to kick to ass again.

Wasn't actually a general advice per se, but it works. If you feel like there's nothing left to say anymore, take a break. Coming up with something witty to say week in week out can get frustrating. If you think your character is boring and isn't going anywhere, or you realize that for the last few months you've been saying the exact same things, only to different persons, go rest. Load up your batteries, come up with new and refreshing things for your character while you're doing it.

And don't forget to inform the staff before you do it, just in case they have something planned for you. There aren't many things worse than feuding with someone who isn't there. Trust me, I know.

Plasmodium
There isn't enough hatred. Personally, for me to really get into it, I have to really HATE my opponent, it seems more real and gives much more intensity to the feud and matches.

I'm still not sure if Plas was actually talking about hating the person behind the character, but it doesn't matter. Hate is good. If you are in a personal or otherwise a heated feud, hate the opponent. Hate the sleazy scumbag who cost you your title or stole your girlfriend with a passion, and then pour it into your promo. And it will be good.

Silly Cow quoting Mick Foley
"An interview is only as good as the guy who is reacting to it. Too often I've seen great promos negated by an opponent who instantly belittles the great promo that has just been given or belittles the guy giving the promo, which is just as bad. For example, I've never believed in treating my opponent like a piece of garbage, because if I win, all I've done is beat a piece of garbage. If I lose, well, certainly I can't be that good, since I lost to a man who I have built up to be nothing..."

I wrote this a little over a year ago and I still agree with it. Mocking your opponent is a good to way to talk smack but if he's a proven star in the AWF, belittling his talent or achievements isn't going to do any good. In my opinion, rookies can be belittled, to a point. They do that in the real feds and they have no track record, so it's not that big a sin. But even that has to end sometimes.

Acknowledge your opponent's strengths. Don't say your opponent is just a talentless hack who you could beat with your hand behind your back, if the said opponent is a former (or worse yet, the current) AWF champion. It doesn't have to be a respect-fest. Michaels and Hart before Ironman style works sometimes, but you can mention your opponent's strengths and achievements AND write a hating promo. It's just a bit harder. Remember, a good promo puts you over, a great promo puts both over.

BE SOMEONE! The 20 questions given in this thread are a good start, but in a dream world we shouldn't have to even see them. They should be your background material, almost everything that is answered there, should show up in your promos in some way. In a dream world, we read your promos and eventually know everything about you. And when the writers know everything about you, it will be much easier to come up with feuds, and reasons for them.

Finally, I'm going to do something that isn't like me. This next quote is something the writer was apparently very satisfied of, I on the other hand wasn't so. I want to emphasize, this is not a personal knack on Bombshell, he's lately been one of the best promo guys. This one just sparked my interest, as I personally would've done it completely differently.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on just a second, Reilly! I mean, I know how desperate you are to get your money's worth out of your new AWF champ, but you gotta be kidding me. An Iron Gauntlet match? Against five of the most talentless hacks this company has to offer?! What the hell were you smokin' backstage when you had this bright idea?!

I mean, you gave me Auros, fer chrissakes! I'll admit, that wasn't exactly the smartest idea you've ever had. Then again, that's like saying you wanna find a specific needle in a cactus patch. But, as usual, I took care of the situation.

And what do I get in reward? Money? Beer? A free lap dance from my lady? No! I get five other dumb schmucks that I gotta beat at the PPV. I mean, I beat Blaster square in the ring. Brend, despite being God of his own little head, isn't that much better than the rest of you. King seems to think that his "help" got me the title, and Viewfind's just some dumbass thrown in just because he said we'd get sued by the entire population of Philly if we didn't. And do I really need to go into why Erik shouldn't be in this match? I think it's pretty f*cking obvious.

Ah, well. If you wanna send those guys to an early grave, that's fine by me. Happy to do the job. But this time, I wanna get ten million dollars and all of Hawaii outta the deal.

Except Molakai. You can give that to the losers. They'll feel right at home.

Here's the scenario. Bombshell has just won the AWF championship for the first time, with help from the King, Arcee and an illegal object. Two weeks later, he founds out he has to defend the title in an Iron Gauntlet match against Blaster (3 time champion), Viewfind (1 time), the King (2 time), HBK (1 time) and the Game (3 time). All I want to ask is, in that situation, should he be simply oozing with confidence? Is this a proper time to belittle your opponents? Personally, I don't think so. When I read that there would be an Iron Gauntlet match so soon after Bombshell got the title, I immediately thought this would be a perfect opportunity for Bombshell to give a vulnerable promo. When I saw he didn't, I was disappointed. I want to repeat, this is nothing personal on Bombshell. We've all done the same before, and probably will. It's just that this one had so much potential, which was never tapped.

Finally, this may seem a lot, but do not get depressed. These are only suggestions. If you don't feel like going through creative brainstorms or tons of research, don't do it. This is fun even with less devotion. But if you want to go for the extra mile, see what's behind door number 3, make the feuds more interesting for both of you, for the writers and for the people reading it, you won't regret.
Wolfang

Update [12/08/05]

Post by Wolfang »

Name: Wolfang
Alias(es): 'Fang, the Merseyside marauder or 'that weird f***er in the mask'
Face/heel: Tweener. Usually holds a heavy inclination towards face, but does fight dirty when necessary
Entrance music: "A Touch Of Evil" by Judas Priest
Entrance spectacle: The lights go way down low and fade to red as the music starts. At the first drum/cymbal crash, an fx lightning bolt surges down onto the Archivetron stage- apparently hitting it on the left side. The bolt causes a small flicker of flame, which spreads to a circle that Wolfang rises up through (a la Gangrel's WWF entrance). The flames die down, and Wolfang strides to the top of the ramp. He stops for a moment, and pyros along the sides of the ramp ignite as he walks down. As he enters the ring, he climbs the turnbuckles to salute the crowd before moving to the middle of the ring before the remaining pyro on the ringposts ignites (a la Kane).

Style most resembles: think Gangrel, Perry Saturn, Bret Hart, Cactus Jack and Super Crazy mangled together and you're nearly there. Tends to work over an area to either: a) set opponents up for a finisher or b) prevent them from using theirs.

Signature moves:
Front:
- Graveyard Run (Jackhammer)
- Wolfsbane (Double arm DDT)
- Fall of Darkness (Downward Spiral)
Running:
- Grey Hunter (Spear)
Behind:
- Deathstalker (Eye of the Hurricane)
- Midnight's Fire (Unprettier)
Diving:
- Echo In The Dark (Whisper In The Wind)
- The Long Shot (slingshot-springboard frog splash or sky twister press)
Opponent down:
- Iron Wolf (Dragon sleeper/Indian Deathlock hybrid)
- Red Moon (standing moonsault [w/pin])
Corner:
- Midnight X-Press (Dudley Dog)
- The Midnighter (Moonsault Kick)
Counter:
- Sideswipe (Kryptonite Krunch)

Finisher:
- Shadow Storm (Roll of the Dice/Testdrive)
- Figure Four Leglock

Note to the writers: moves included are just a guideline. My character is supposed to be a very adaptable wrestler, and you may feel free to use whatever moves you like when writing his part.

1. How would you describe your character? Start with the obvious; physically, color hair and eyes even. Remember the style of wrestling your character incorporates.
6 feet, 238 lbs. Broad shoulders, brown eyes, short brown hair, stubble, muscular legs. Hey, basically its me.

2. What is your character's main motivation? What drives him/her to do what they do, to act how they act?
‘If you ain’t here to be the champ, you ain’t got no business being here’. Aside from that, Wolfang aspires to do as many things as he can to entertain and help people. He attends charity events where possible.

3. Who does your character trust most? Could be a faction member or family member even.
Pass.

I would say refuses to quit (but the writers have funked that one up). As for greatest weakness, it’s probably that he believes the best rather than the worst of people.

5. What are your character's prejudices? Does he/she have any at all, be it about other wrestlers or even people in general?
Too many to list.

6. To whom does your character owe loyalty? Maybe a faction leader, a tag partner, or even the commissioner and owner.
Right now? No one.

7. What are your character's favorite and least favorite things? Expand on this, tell why.
Loves wrestlingand being involved in all the merchandising (action figures, promotional videos, etc). Its just the fact that he is part of something he loves that keeps him going. He loves animals and children (no vulgar jokes please) as well as comedy. He dislikes soccer, pop music, reality TV shows and those people who think wrestlers are ‘a bunch of pansies who do an easy job and never get hurt’.

8. Does your character have any recurring mannerisms? Maybe they mumble when it's quiet, or does he/she always look at one person in a particular way? This can be anything from catchphrases to putting an opponent through a table after every match.
Does tend to talk to himself. Its just he has to express ideas aloud, and sometimes there’s nobody else around to listen to them. Also uses a lot of paralinguistic gestures.

9. What is your character's psychology? Delve into his mind, give his reasons. What is his mindset?
Wolfang does have a sort of pack mentality; this leads to him taking punishment for friends, allies and people who he is not averse to or doesn’t know. He is quite stubborn, but generally easy-going. His in-ring psychology will lead him to work over the opponent in order to either set them up for the finish or attempt to prevent them from delivering their finish. He is not generally vindictive, but can be on occasion if ‘rubbed the wrong way’ by an opponent.

10. How would your character's parents describe him? This is most useful because it makes you look at him/her from the outside perspective of the parents, who can be the most supportive and critical people in his life.
Wolfang’s parents haven’t seen their son in close to five years. They have no idea that he is in the US, let alone the AWF.

11. What are your character's highest ambitions? It doesn't have to be limited to in-ring achievement.
To be the AWF Champion. To be a tag team champion for another. To do as much as he can to entertain and help people. To retire with a few bars to keep money coming in (one is the Tempest in Atlanta, GA; one is Daemonhunt in Seattle, WA; one is the Monkey Bar and the other is a joint venture with several other AWF superstars). And maybe to write for film or TV.

12. What is your character's ultimate goal? What's the one reason, above all else that he does what he does?
For the fame, the money and the sheer heck of it. He’s just like that.

13. Does your character have a secret? And if so, what would happen if it were found out?
He does have a secret. As for what it would do to him, lets find out right now. At the age of 14, Wolfang (Nathan Stevens) was arrested for joyriding, and was found to have stolen goods on his person. With no evidence that Wolfang had stolen the objects found, and with the joyriding incident being a first offence, he was detained for six months in a young offenders hostel. By the way, he never did steal them; he was set-up by two so-called ‘friends’, whom he took the fall because of.

Wolfang enjoys working out, and especially likes the company of his dogs Sheba, Magnus, Thor, Brandy and Holly, (all German Shepherds), on long walks or jogs. He likes to read, and is a big fan of Terry Pratchett (he can sometimes be found in the locker rooms reading one of his novels prior to a match). Occasionally, like a lot of the AWF superstars, he likes nothing better than a drinking binge.

He’d probably take twenty out for himself and donate the rest to charity.

Tie: Sixswitch, Mirage and Vin Ghostal. He wants to see how good Sixswitch really is. He wants to face ‘The Big Ragebowski’ because he dislikes the idiot. And he wants to face Vin Ghostal (again) to prove that he can beat 'the Camden crusader' and hang with the top guys in the fed.

17. What are the designs of your character's tights/leotard? Do you have a logo?
Wolfang wears a pair of tights with ‘Wolfang’ in claw-mark-style letters down the outside of the left leg and a picture of a front view of a wolf face on the outside of the right thigh. The colours of these vary; but all designs include green, red, blue, black, silver and/or gold. He also wears plain black boots, as well as elbow pads and a mask that looks like a cross between that worn by Mankind and that worn by Kano from the ‘Mortal Kombat’ games, except that its black with a red ‘eye’ on the left side.

See question three.

Wolfang’s pretty lonely. As far as the three Bs (brains, brawn and beauty), his luck ran out after the first two; the reason he wears a mask in the ring. He’s looking for someone, but has yet to find somebody he can connect with. He hates Mirage, Reilly, Ghostal and the GPA. Oh, and he's too stubborn to be afraid.

Just one? You've gotta be kidding...
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Profile update: 08/19/05

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Name: D-Extreme
Home Town:
Height: 6'11
Entrance Music: "When worlds collide" by Powerman 5000
Entrance Spectacle: A pyrotechnic falls down to the stage and explode while the music starts to play. D-Ex comes to ringside with a singapore cane and can of beer as he makes his way to the ring.
Sig Move: Xtreme Factor (Powerbomb flip into facecrusher)
Finishing Move: X-Ocution( a higher angle version of the "Edgeocitioner")

Style: Pure brawler. Prefers the move that can damage the back area or the neck of the opponent. Hence why he uses the boston crab as his mostly used submission move.
Does dirty handed tricks if necessary for him to win the match.

Image/Gimmick: D-Extreme is a big nasty drunk b*stard, pure and simple. He is drunk most of the times after reverting back to his old self. But his focus on the match is still the same, he still dishes out as much pain as he can possibly deliver to his enemies.

Moves:
striking moves:
- Punch
- Quick Jabs
- Clubs to the back
- Kicks (mostly to the midsection)
- Haymaker
- eye poke(when needed)

facing opponent (satnding):
- side backbreaker
- fisherman suplex
- body slam
- snap suplex
- DDT
- spinebuster

facing opponent (running):
- flying clothesline
- Big boot
- Flying forearm smash

behind opponent (standing):
- German suplexes (rolling, bridged, release, etc)
- reverse DDT
- reverse X-Ocution
- backbreaker from reverse DDT position
- Russian leg sweep
- Hot Dawg!(Back elbow to the back of the head and followed by a bulldog)

behind oppponent (running):
- bulldog
- leg sweep

opponent down (standing):
- stomp
- leg drop
- elbow drop
- Camel clutch
- Surfboard

opponent down (running):
- legdrop

opponent down (on turnbuckle):
- splash
- Elbow drop from the second turnbuckle

opponent on top turnbuckle (facing mat):
- superplex
- military press grab into a powerslam

opponent on top turnbuckle (facing crowd):
- Backshaker (double axe handle club to the back forcing him to fall backwards to line him up for a neckbreaker)

opponent against turnbuckles:
- 10 punch
- The Spike dudley stompdown

opponent standing in corner (running):
- avalanche
- clothesline

opponent outside ring:
- dive through the ropes
- diving shoulderblock

opponent on apron (drag in):
- suplex

Miscellaneous:
- pumphandle slam
- any moves the writers puts in me character
- Xtreme Factor(powerbomb into facecrusher)

Tag Team Moves:
- Stump piledriver
- X-Factor (double savate kick)

Finisher:
- X-Ocution (high angle edgeocution)

----------------------------

1. How would you describe your character?

6 feet 11 inches tall, 240 lbs. He has black hair that has a tommy vercetti style hair doo. He has a small goatee.

2. What is your character's main motivation?

He is motivated to dish out as much punishment to his opponents in the ring. He is most motivated when he faces one of the wrestlers he has a vendetta or a grudge.

3. Who does your character trust most?

Ignavus. Even though he has a lot of bad experiences in trusting people, he trusts Igz. The reason behind their partnership is that they wont turn on each other. Eventually, its either Ignavus would be too LAZY to remember their a tag team. Or, D-Ex would be too DRUNK to remember they are a tag team.

4. What is your character's greatest strength?

His unpredictability. Most men think D-Extreme is too slow for his height, but as he proved time and again, he does not hesistate to dive into the ropes or do his pattented elbow drop during matches.

Greatest weakness?

His uncontrolable rage. Before, his lack of IQ hindered him, but his headshots by chairs seem to do a different effect. No longer the ignorant wrestler, he has become a smarter wrestler in the game. This came at a price however, now he has become a man who wants to dish out punishment of those who crossed him. Sometimes when his rage get the best of him, he might even get himself DQ'ed for what he might do, like take out his singapore cane and smack it over the opponent. His beer drinking can hinder him sometimes.

5. What are your character's prejudices?

He hates people who do a cheap tactic do defeat him and often think that he got disrepected. Wrestlers who disrespect D-Extreme in his view should be punished. In D-Ex's view, you mess with him once, he can mess with you twice.

6. To whom does your character owe loyalty to?

Mr. Reily, for actually keeping him in the AWF after numerous no-shows during house shows. And for giving him a free 6-pack every show.

7. What are your character's favorite and least favorite things?

Favorites: Reily's Morphweiser 6-pac giveaways every AWF taping, beer, hanging out with Igz, beating up an opponent with a singapore cane, motorbikes and gambling.

Dislikes: Motormouts like CB, Arrogant rookies and people who dont want to drink with him.

8. Does your character have any recurring mannerisms?

He always has the singapore cane with him. On interviews he often emphasizes the word 'XTREME' and sometimes he ends it by saying he will 'step up if you can, survive..if were too lazy to letchu!'

9. What is your character's psychology?

His mindset on a match is to win the match. If he cannot, he would atleast try to dish out the most punishment in the match to teach his opponent some respect for him.

10. How would your character's parents describe him?

A very obedient kid.

11. What are your character's highest ambitions?

He wants his name to be synonymous to 'wrestling' in general. He wants to achieve something or win a prestegious title in the AWF or any other organization.

12. What is your character's ultimate goal?

His goal is to be one of the most respected AWF wrestler in the history of this organization. Though, his drinking problem might have hindered it already.

13. Does your character have a secret?

He actually has a thing for jazz music starting last year.

A can of beer usually calms him down when he gets a bit irritated. If he is really pissed, he listens to some calming music in a local jazz station.

Buy some steaks and have a BBQ at his backyard. Or buy beer and drink with the boys at the back(AWF locker room.)

16. Which superstar does your character most want to face in the ring?

Stone Cold Skywarp

Why?

D-Ex feels he and Skywarp are a like and it would be a good opportunity to actually face him one on one than in a tag match. On the outside, D-Ex seems like he is pissed off at Skywarp for stunning him before. But on the inside, D-Ex has a deep respect for Sky and his achievements for the AWF.

Rarely, he comes out with a black leather vest that has the 'Xtreme to the bone' on the back.

Ignavus.Xille is an acquaintance of his.

19. Who does your character love?

His folks

Hate?

Michael Moore, for cleaning out his fridge during their interview.

Fear?

COBRAS!!!

I think your drinking a BIT too much, my friend.

Tag Team: The Serial Slackaz(with Ignavus)

Tag Team Entrance Music: 'Comfort Eagle' by CAKE

Signature moves:

Leapfrog Attack - the enemy's neck is propped up against the middle of the top rope, and their ankles are on D-Ex's shoulders. Ignavus propels himself against the opposite rope, runs at D-Ex and then leapfrog over D-Ex's shoulders and onto the victim's back.

Double superplex - Both Ignavus and D-Ex climb on the second rope and do a double superplex on their victims.

Tag Team Finisher

Reactive Rejection - D-Extreme sends the opponent bouncing off the ropes and catches him with a inverted atomic drop, D-Ex holds him while Igz connects with the shinning wizard.
Sixswitch

Re: 20 Questions

Post by Sixswitch »

Name: Sixswitch
Nicknames: The Welsh Wonder, The Double S
Entrance Music: Like This Like That - Mauro Picotto
Style most resembles: RVD/Jeff Hardy athleticism/risk taking/high spots, mixed with the martial artsness of Low-Ki (mostly very mean looking kicks)

Signature Moves: Dropkicks, spinning heel kicks, head-scissors takeovers, hurricanranas - fast paced, high adreneline moves, basically. But mixed with nasty martial arts style kicks (think Low-Ki in TNA). Also a few simple mat based moves (suplexes, scoop slams, etc).

Finishing Move(s):

The Sixshooter (standing Shooting Star Press) - opponent is lying down on the mat, Sixswitch stands over them, and hits a shooting star press - like Amazing Red's Red Star Press).
The Technophobic (Shooting Star Legdrop) - Similar to a Shooting Star Press, but the performer does an extra bit of rotation, so that instead of landing on the opponent in the splash position, he lands in a legdrop instead. Naturally performed from the top rope, or higher.

Submission Finisher: Yeah, right. Whatever. I'm not a submission kinda guy.

20 Questions.

Roughly the size of Jerry Lynn, who happens to be the same height as me in real life. That's 5'10, 220 pounds (for the record, IRL, I'm not 220). Light brown hair, cut short, and blue eyes. He's normally smiling, unless he's seriously p'd off.

He's a high flier and a risk taker. He has broadened his moveset, and polished up his act. When he pulls off a high flying move, he'll do it with an uncanny grace. Has a wide range of aerial moves, and likes to vary them to keep his opponents off guard. He has a limited range of mat based moves, which tend to be simple(scoop slam, suplex, that kind of thing). He prefers using a wide range of martial-arts style kicks as a means of wearing down his opponent, and has no submission moves at all.

He just wants to have a good time doing what he loves. Whether it's wrestling, or partying.

No one in particular at the moment.

His strengths would be his high flying unpredictability. He can pull off a wide range of surprising moves so his opponents don't know what's coming next. Also, his incredible will to succeed and refusal to give up(see his matches with Brendocon for examples of this).

His greatest weakness is his pride - he'll never back down from a challenge, which might sometimes mean he gets into stuff that he can't handle.

He's also extremely cocky and sure of himself, which could be seen as a disadvantage in some situations.

Another weakness is his complete lack of any submission moves. This has put him at a serious disadvantage in the past.

Hates corrupt authority. Has a healthy disregard for anyone who tries to get him to do something he doesn't want to. "I'll do what I want, when I want, and there's nothing you can do about that."

6. To whom does your character owe loyalty to? Maybe a faction leader, a tag partner, or even the commissioner and owner.

No one bar himself. However, he always repays any debt he owes, for whatever reason whatsover

His favourite things are dance music - the high tempo mirrors his in ring style, and his lust for life. He also likes clubs (which play loud dance music), ladies and fast cars. High on his list at the moment is his BMW Z3, which he bought after winning the European Title.

Least favourite things? Liars, cheats, and scum. Oh, and brocoli.

He has several catchphrases.
'You want some?"
"Come get some!"

Recently, if he's cutting an in ring promo, he'll pause after the first bit, and let the crowd finish the phrase (obviously only while he's still a face).

"Are you ready for the Double S?"
"And there's nothing you can do about that!"

As for mannerisms, he'll always appear relaxed when entering the ring, smiling, waving and slapping hands with the crowd on the way down the ramp and around ringside. Sometimes though, he likes to throw a curveball, and sprint down the ramp and into the ring to start the match off fast.

If he's highly annoyed at someone, he'll change, and go into 'intense mode' kinda like the Rock does sometimes.

He likes to start matches at a high pace, and continue at this pace throughout.

Sixswitch is a cheery wrestler most of the time, always willing to have a laugh or a joke. This often transfers to his promos, where he mocks his opponents. In ring however, he's all business. He's cocky, and sure of his own abilities, but in his eyes, it's because he's that damned good. He likes the appreciation of his fans, but generally doesn't care what people think of him, and will carry on in his way regardless. Some might call him frivolous - he can often be found gambling, drinking, and partying all night when not wrestling.

He doesn't actually care what they think of him, but they're proud of his achievements in the wrestling ring, as it's something he's always wanted to do, and they've always been supportive of him going after his dreams.

'Eat Well, Stay Fit, Die Anyway.'

Basically he wants to enjoy life for the moment, take it one step at a time, and carry on doing what he loves. He's proven he can win the big one now, and just wants to keep on going for as long as he can.

12. What is your character's ultimate goal? What's the one thing, above all else that he does what he does?

Have fun, enjoy, make the most of the AWF..

Nope, and even if he did... It's a secret.

Work hard, play hard. Partying, drinking, driving his car(which he'll sometimes use to race in street races in)

Head straight to a superclub and party till dawn.

Anyone who questions his abilities. He'd also like to have a match with the Game, just to test his abilities against what he considers one of the best.

Wears a variety of multicoloured tights, with bright abstract patterns on them. On some occasions, he might wear a pair of black tights with red dragons running along both outside legs in a homage to the Welsh flag.

As for his entrance:

As the first strings of the trance section of the tune hit, the arena goes dark for a few seconds, before the beat kicks in, and two pure white sparks of light shoot from the top of the arena opposite the ramp all the way down to a point above the entrance arch (think similar to the old Dudley's D-Bomb pyro's, but obviously not as large). Then there's a bright explosion of white sparks which float to the ground and Sixswitch makes his way through the arch as white spotlights move randomly throughout the arena.

He has none really, only allies.

Love: No one
Like/Respect: Erik Summers - They've been through some tough matches in the past year, and he's built up a respect for the Game.

Blood & Thunder - For what they've achieved in the tag division (but he thinks that Wolfang needs to lighten up some).

Has a grudging respect for Blaster - Someone he's never beaten in singles competition.

xille - Appreciates his ring skills and his guts.

Hate: No one

Dislike Strongly: The former GPA, and especially Tempest, because he cost the Welsh Wonder a few matches in the last little while. Except for Viewfind, who he merely tolerates these days.

People who are all talk, no action.

People with no sense of fun, or those who take themselves too seriously.

Fears: No one, but he does secretly fear getting a crippling injury that would affect his in ring style.

'That cocky comment might come back and shoot you in the ass later' - Not that he'd ever listen, of course.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Name:Otaku
Entrance Music: Kagero - Buck Tick
Style Most Resembles: Ricky The Steam Boat Dragon
Face/Heel: Both depending on the situation

Normal Moves: Arm Breaker, Arm Drag, Arm Drag (Over the Shoulder), Arm Drag (With Leg Throw), Arm Wringer, Back Fist, Back Fist (Spinning), Back Rake, Body Press, (Off the Top Rope), Handspring Body Press Suicida, Handspring Moonsault Body Press Suicida, Off the Top Rope Somersault Body Press Suicida, Off the Top Rope Somersault Body Press with Twist Suicida, Springboard Moonsault Body Press, Springboard Moonsault Body Press Suicida, Bulldog, 3/4 Facelock, Back Flip, Chop Double Chest, Chop Double Open Hand, Chop Double to Neck, Apron Dive Mongolian Chop, Off the Top Rope Mongolian Chop, Chop Knife Hand, Off the Top Rope Knife Hand Chop, Chop Open Hand, Chop Spinning Knife Hand, Drop Kick, Springboard Drop Kick, Off the Top Rope Drop Kick Suicida, Off the Top Rope Somersault Drop Kick, Drop Toe Hold, Eye Rake, Super Flying Arm Scissors, Flying Arm Scissor, Flying Head Scissors, Springboard Flying Head Scissors, Flying Head Scissors Baseball Slide, Off the Top Rope Forearm Smash, Springboard Forearm Smash,

Submission Moves: Achilles Tendon Hold, Achilles Tendon Hold, Reverse, Achilles Tendon Hold, Standing, Ankle Lock, Ankle Lock, Reverse, Ankle Lock, Standing, Arm Scissors Short, Armbar, Armbar Bridging Double, Armbar Crucifix, Armbar Rolling Crucifix, Armbar Wakigatame, Armbar with Neck Submission Crucifix, Armbar with Neck Submission Reverse Crucifix

Finishing Moves: Anime Grand-Slam (Top Turn buckle, Jump on Oponent.) Read Manga! (A Huge Drop Kick), Otakus Dream (Camel Clutch), Get Anime Figures! (Scorpion Death Lock)

20 Questions

5'7, Brown Hair, Brown Eyes, A slightly Muscular build but is built for high flying, fast paced moves.

He is motivated by the desire to collect more and more Anime, Anime Figures, Manga and general Otaku Stuff. To get money for this, he wrestles. He cares about nothing else than getting his stuff.

He trusts his Anime Figures, Anime and Manga. He also trusts other Otaku for doing the things he does.

His strength is his agility and speed. While most attackers move for power, his speedy skills can compensate for the little damage he does by doing more attacks thereby increasing damage done. His weakness is him Anime, Anime Figures, Manga and his other Otaku stuff.

He sees those who despire Otaku as sad. He cannot understand why they can't understand him and thus avoids these sorts.

He is loyal only to his Anime, Manga, Anime Figures and Otakus. Others are of no concequence.

Favorite Things are his Anime Figures, Anime, Manga and other Otaku stuff. His least favorite thing is being somewhere were there isn't any Otaku stuff around.

He loves his Otaku items and can't stand to be without them. When the fights over, he loves to go back into his room and sit with them.

He sees his reason to fight is for the Otaku items he gets with the money. Anything other than that is not of any consequence, though he is trying to find a girl who is into Otaku as much as he is.

He doesn't have any parents.

To get money for more Anime/Manga/Anime Figures/Otaku Stuff.

To possess every Anime/Manga/Anime Figures/Otaku thing there is, and build a museam in which Otakus can see it.

No Secret, but he does like to hid his H.

Sits with his Anime Figures and surrounds himself with Manga.

Go an spend it on Manga and Figures.

He doesn't care.

Cute Anime Girls all over his tights.

No One.

He hates no one, because he is busy with his own stuff he doesn't have time to actually hate anyone.

Stay the same and people will respect you for you.
Vin Ghostal

Re: 20 Questions

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Name: Vin Ghostal a.k.a. V.3.
Entrance Music: "The Saga Continues," P.Diddy
Style Most Resembles: Combination of Bret Hart and Scott Hall
Face/Heel: Heel
Finishing Move: The Cutting Edge (Razor's Edge)
Faction: Tag team partner with Xille

Physically, he resembles the real Ghostal...blonde-streaked hair, brown eyes, average height and weight (6 feet 175), but in excellent physical condition. Not terribly strong, but well-built and blessed with a great deal of endurance. He dresses entirely in gold...shiny gold flared pants, gold boots, gold vest, gold sunglasses, gold jewelry, gold cutoff gloves, gold elbowpads.

Even during his days as leader of the Foundation, Vin Ghostal has always been his own biggest fan; there's a reason the Foundation was originally named after him. He's driven almost entirely by a deep-seated greed for championship gold...this greed is spawned by the fact that, as a close personal friend of the AWF's creator, Commissioner Vaccaro, Ghostal believes that he was the man chosen to carry all of the AWF's gold. Since Vaccaro's disappearance, this greed has manifested itself in Ghostal's belief that only he is worthy of carrying on the AWF's legacy in Vaccaro's absence. It was not long after Vaccaro's disappearance that Ghostal abandoned the Foundation and ventured out on his own...he is now driven not only by greed, but by a desperate need for revenge against those who were members of the GPA when they screwed Ghostal in his match against Morpheus at ArchiveMania III.

After the GPA turned against him at ArchiveMania III, Ghostal trusts no one. If he had to choose one person on the roster, it would be his tag team championship teammate Xille, but their relationship is more a marriage of convenience than a friendship.

Ghostal's greatest weakness, by far, is his ego. He can't fathom the idea that anyone on the AWF roster could possibly beat him; his few defeats (to Sean O'Con, The Game, and Sixswitch) torture him to the point of insanity. By contrast, his greatest strength, apart from his finishers (the Whirlwind [Razor's Edge] and the Cutting Edge [delayed vertical suplex into a sit-down powerbomb]), has to be his desperate nature. Because of his inexhaustable belief that he and only he is worthy of Federation gold, he will do beyond anything to win AWF championships, and to hold onto them once they're in his grasp.

Ghostal doesn't really have any prejudices of consequence.

Ghostal is loyal to no one, not even Xille.

Ghostal's obsessed with gold, both championships and otherwise. He's changed his hair color to closer match his outfit and his belts. Before abandoning the Foundation, he wore black and blue. Since then, however, his obsession with glory has convinced him that gold is the only color for him.

His most obvious recurring mannerism is the line with which he insists on concluding all his interviews, "That's just crazy!" And his favorite personal toy is his shiny, gold-coated bat which follows him most everywhere he goes.

See #2 and #4...he's confident, self-centered, and flashy, but extremely unstable...very few things can truly set him off, but the one man that annoys him more than anyone, despite his vendetta against the GPA and Viewfind, is Sean O'Con.

His parents hate him. They know that he's extremely talented, but his ever-growing ego made raising him a living hell...there's no teaching a kid who genuinely thinks he can do no wrong.

Ghostal has always been obsessed with being rich...his parents were lower-middle class, and ever since he left the house he has been driven by the search for wealth.

Ever since he first stepped into the AWF, Ghostal's ultimate goal has been to retire Sean O'Con. He and the O'Con are polar opposites, and the two men flat-out despise one another.

Ghostal has a secret...and it involves his relations with the lovely ladies. If it were to get out, the person responsible for making his secret known would certainly suffer a career-ending injury, or worse.

At this point, Ghostal has very little relaxation time on his hands. His ongoing feud with the GPA keeps him constantly on edge, and his attempted suicide shortly after ArchiveMania III means that the few people who care about him will always hesitate to leave him alone.

Almost undoubtedly, he would buy more gold jewelry.

More than anything, Ghostal wants a one-on-one confrontation with Viewfind, a man he has never faced in the squared circle. Other than Viewfind, he would also be interested in another series of matches with T.C., with whom he had several legendary confrontations in early 2003.

See #1.

If anyone, Xille.

Ghostal tolerates Xille, but loves no one but himself. He hates Viewfind, those who were members of the GPA at the time of the screwjob, The Game, and Sean O'Con. He would never admit it, but Ghostal fears everything he hates, especially the HeartBrend Kid.

The key to life is believing in someone else at least as much as you believe in yourself.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Name: Viewfind
Entrance Music: "party up" DMX
Style Most Resembles: Raven, just a little bit more "gangsta"
Signature Moves: Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker and Dragon Screw Leg Whip
Finishing Move: Philly pimp drop (DVD)
Faction: GPA

More movies

Normal moves:
- DDT
- Flying DDT
- Double-Arm/Front DDT
- Japenese Arm Drag
- Snap Suplex
- Tornado DDT
- Backbreaker
-Bulldog, Top-rope
- DDT, Spiked
- Knee Lift
-Dragon Screw Leg Whip

Sig Moves
- Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker

---------------------

EDIT

Physically?, Viewfind is about 6 feet and his weight is 170, he dresses in all the new "fly" gear he is never dresses in the same
clothes twice, Viewfind has come a long ways in the AWF first he was just a jobber and then he found his way in the GPA. And he has moved on to be come the first 5 time Hardcore champion, the the IC champion and then the World Champion, and Viewfind was the first man in the AWF to hold two belts at the same time.

2. What is your character's main motivation? What drives him/her to do what they do, to act how they act? Viewfind's main goal is to hurt people and to get his hands on his "bling"

Viewfind Trusts all the members of the GPA with his life

VIewfinds weakness is he jumps in to fight way to fast just to show that he has heart. and as for strength he is the most street smart man in the AWF, no one can pull a fast one on this "homeslice" :)

Nah, none at all.

The GPA.

Viewfind with all his heart hates Ghostal him and the GPA are going to stop at nothing till they put him into a grave, viewfind is obsessed with the championships belts, thats why he will put his life on the line for it. and his other favorite things are fine ass "hoes" partes and whatever comes with it

Well the most obvious thing is the way Viewfind acts and talks. if you told him he was white he die of shock. and he has other catch phrases like "HOLLA!"

Bling, bling.

Viewfinds don't know his parents he was left on the streets and with the help of the pimp master "tux" he help mold him in to the man you see today

His highest ambitions? well if you ask viewfind he whould say to smoke the bigest j bone anyone has ever seen, and other then that to star in a movie

One day to be the biggest superstar the AWF has ever seen.

If you was to ask him yourself he just tell you "mind yo bezzwax sucka"

Hanging out with his homeboys in GPA at the Strip club or recoring new raps songs HOLLA!!

Party like a moth

Viewfind wants a match with the man he looks up to, Raven just to see who is the greatest hardcore champion ever

Baggy pants with chucks shoes but Viewfind in most knowin for his pimp gear as he comes down to the ring

Prowl? and Divebomb.

Viewfind Loves all the boys in the GPA and he like and and at the time respects Ghostal, and at the same time he hates Ghostal the most.

Dude whats up with the way you talk? your white.
Vin Ghostal

Post your Profile! (in progress)

Post by Vin Ghostal »

For your convenience

The MOVE LIST is now here...use these moves if you like, they certainly aren't all, but it does contain several!

1 - arm drag 2 - arm bar 3 - moss cover three handled family grudunzle 4 - arm bar 5 - back breaker 6 - body slam 7 - drop toe hold 8 - arm bar 9 - shoting star staple press 10 - right handed arm bar 11 - Lionsault 12 - knife edge chop 13 - arm bar 14 - piledriver 15 - Jericho arm bar 16 - Canadian arm drag 17 - Canadian Maple Leaf 18 - arm bar 19 - LionTamer 20 - missile drop kick 21 - drop kick 22 - Jericho back breaker 23 - kick 24 - missile drop kick off the top rope 25 - side head lock 26 - arm bar 27 - hip toss 28 - sleeper hold 29 - atomic leg drop 30 - ddt 31 - fall away slam 32 - Canadian arm bar 33 - kick to the mid section 34 - foot to the face 35 - elbow drop 36 - running lariat 37 - arm bar 38 - power slam 39 - double ax handle 40 - Northern light suplex 41 - Japanese arm bar 42 - snap suplex 43 - clothesline 44 - camel clutch 45 - german suplex 46 - arm bar 47 - Canadian suplex 48 - swinging neck breaker 49 - Jericho snap suplex 50 - leg drop 51 - hurricarana 52 - baseball slide 53 - arm bar 54 - right handed arm drag 55 - pin 56 - palm shot 57 - Mexican arm bar 58 - lariat 59 - Jericho driver 60 - moon sault 61 - left handed arm drag 62 - forearm 63 - left side hip toss 64 - headlock 65 - arm bar 66 - European upper cut 67 - Jericho drop kick 68 - belly to back suplex 69 - jaw breaker 70 - Lionheart arm bar 71 - right side hip toss 72 - left leg drop toe hold 73 - arm bar 74 - right leg drop toe hold 75 - arm bar 76 - Jericho ddt 77 - gorilla press 78 - arm bar 79 - boot to the head 80 - slap 81 - brain buster 82 - arm bar 83 - reverse hip toss 84 - Jericho leg drop 85 - Jericho right handed arm bar 86 - knee to the mid section 87 - arm bar 88 - LionHeart upper cut 89 - standing lariet 90 - American arm bar 91 - tombstone 92 - moonsault to the outside 93 - arm bar 94 - Jerich knife edge chop 95 - right knee to the mid section 96 - Canadian right arm bar 97 - side suplex 98 - Jericho screw leg whip 99 - left knee to the mid section 100 - arm bar 101 - right side suplex 102 - powerbomb (before illegal) 103 - Canadian left arm bar 104 - Jericho Spike 105 - belly to belly suplex 106 - left side suplex 107 - arm bar 108 - springboard backflip ddt 109 - bow and arrow submission 110 - arm bar 111 - head scissors 112 - figure four 113 - American right arm bar 114 - somersault flip 115 - flying head scissors 116 - top rope huracanrana 117 - American left arm bar 118 - sunset flip 119 - scissors around the ring post 120 - arm bar 121 - sharp snap suplex 122 - catapult into ringpost 123 - vertical suplex 124 - Japanese right arm bar 125 - backdrop 126 - elbow drop 127 - arm bar 128 - Jericho sleeper hold 129 - gulliten leg drop 130 - Japanese left arm bar 131 - leapfrog 132 - flying clothesline 133 - kick to the leg 134 - arm bar 135 - leg takedown 136 - knee drop 137 - boot to the face 138 - small package 139 - arm takedown 140 - Mexican right arm bar 141 - right punch 142 - standing dropkick 143 - piledriver 144 - spinning savate kick 145 - Mexican left arm bar 146 - forearm smash 147 - split-legged moonsault 148 - Boston crab 149 - flying forearm from the second rope 150 - arm bar 151 - powerslam 152 - belly to back suplex 153 - elbow off the second rope 154 - flying bodypress 155 - fisherman suplex 156 - Jericho figure four leglock 157 - arm bar 158 - tombstone piledriver 159 - Jericho flying clothesline 160 - superkick 161 - elbow to the gut 162 - chop 163 - bear hug 164 - nerve hold 165 - arm bar 166 - bulldog 167 - poke to the eyes 168 - rake to the eyes 169 - sharpshooter 170 - arm bar 171 - rolling german suplexes 172 - arm drag take over 173 - full arm drag 174 - german release suplex 175 - russian leg sweep 176 - arm drag and twist 177 - leg sweep 178 - sharpshooter 179 - chop 180 - bulldog off the top rope 181 - arm bar 182 - hammerlock 183 - reverse atomic knee drop 184 - top-rope elbow drop 185 - arm bar 186 - wrist lock 187 - whip into the corner 188 - elbow to the jaw 189 - rear chinlock 190 - flying fist drop 191 - arm bar 192 - spinning kick 193 - Northern Lights bomb 194 - plancha 195 - savate kick 196 - arm bar 197 - chinlock 198 - standing hammerlock 199 - crossface 200 - splash 201 - ankle lock submission 202 - back drop 203 - arm bar 204 - Irish whip 205 - knee to the back 206 - back bodydrop 207 - leglock 208 - shoulderblock 209 - arm bar 210 - back suplex 211 - open hand to the face 212 - top rope frankensteiner 213 - corkscrew plancha 214 - arm bar 215 - outside-the-ring huracanrana 216 - scoop slam 217 - crossface chicken wing 218 - frankensteiner 219 - reverse atomic drop 220 - flying headbutt 221 - headbutt 222 - arm bar 223 - reverse atomic knee drop onto right knee 224 - Tiger suplex 225 - running clothesline with right arm 226 - test of strength 227 - arm bar 228 - running clothesline with left arm 229 - reverse atomic knee drop onto left knee 230 - dropkick to torso 231 - left arm bar 232 - Asai moonsault 233 - cradle 234 - karate kick 235 - reverse whip 236 - arm bar 237 - reverse Irish whip 238 - abdominal stretch 239 - dragon suplex 240 - reverse suplex 241 - arm bar 242 - top rope powerbomb 243 - inverted backbreaker 244 - modified top rope powerbomb 245 - sideslam 246 - tilt-a-whirl sideslam 247 - superplex 248 - arm bar 249 - turnbuckle smash body slam 250 - slingshot catapult 251 - single leg takedown 252 - judo takedown 253 - arm bar 254 - Fireman's carry takedown 255 - double wrist takedown 256 - vertical splash 257 - snap mare 258 - spinebuster 259 - tilt-a-whirl slam 260 - top rope press slam 261 - double leg slam 262 - shoulder breaker 263 - inverted power slam 264 - suplex powerbomb 265 - airplane spin powerbomb 266 - underhook piledriver 267 - ring rope low blow 268 - mat slam 269 - monkey flip 270 - neck breaker 271 - reverse mat slam 272 - sliding leg trip 273 - leg drag 274 - double knee lift 275 - knee drop 276 - step kick 277 - spinning roundhouse kick 278 - spinning heel kick 279 - roundhouse kick 280 - snap kick 281 - leg lariat 282 - jumping standing head scissors 283 - Jericho Spike 284 - shoulder spin hurricarana 285 - arm bar 286 - gutbuster drop 287 - flap jack 288 - flying arm scissor 289 - forearm uppercut 290 - giant swing 291 - face driver 292 - fist drop 293 - double axe handle smash 294 - top rope drop kick 295 - inverted facelock ddt 296 - tornado ddt 297 - ring rope snap 298 - spinning clothesline 299 - ring rope vertical splash clothesline 300 - open hand chop 301 - double chest chop 302 - bulldog lariat 303 - bulldog headlock 304 - swinging bulldog 305 - body scissor 306 - brainbuster 307 - springboard moonsault body press 308 - vertical splash 309 - cross body block 310 - spinning back fist 311 - back breaker drop 312 - atomic throw 313 - shoulder throw 314 - arm wringer 315 - atomic drop 316 - arm breaker 317 - airplane spin toss 318 - turnbuckle smash 319 - side headlock takedown 320 - arm bar 321 - go-behind takedown 322 - front neck chancre 323 - lifting leg stomp 324 - double stomp 325 - somersault body attack 326 - springboard corkscrew splash 327 - springboard moonsault splash 328 - reverse fallaway slam 329 - sidewalk slam 330 - full nelson slam 331 - half nelson 332 - shoulder tackle 333 - short arm 334 - spinning punch 335 - hip toss powerslam 336 - arm bar 337 - shoulder mount face first powerbomb 338 - belly to back powerbomb 339 - body slam piledriver 340 - flying somersault 341 - spinning toe hold 342 - belly to belly wristlock 343 - inverted facelock surfboard 344 - standing surfboard 345 - step-over toe hold face lock 346 - spinning cobra clutch sleeper hold 347 - triangle scissor lock 348 - rolling leg sleeper hold 349 - crooked head scissor lock 350 - back slide 351 - forward leg sweep cradle 352 - nerve hold with armbar 353 - arm bar 354 - neck twist 355 - belly to back flipping throw suplex 356 - belly to belly 90 degree overhead suplex 357 - racked leg lock 358 - victory roll 359 - roll up reverse 360 - crucifix roll up 361 - reverse crucifix kneebar 362 - rolling leg scissors cradle 363 - side cradle 364 - arm bar 365 - 3/4 nelson cradle 366 - bridging double leg pickup roll up 367 - inside cradle 368 - spinning full nelson 369 - half crab 370 - half nelson 371 - back to back elevated hammerlock 372 - inverted full nelson 373 - arm bar 374 - cradle suplex 375 - block buster suplex with bridge 376 - belly to belly overheard with hammerlock suplex 377 - front face lock 378 - chinlock 379 - choke hold 380 - over the shoulder chinlock 381 - inverted face lock 382 - arm bar 383 - full nelson suplex 384 - salto suplex 385 - inverted facelock suplex 386 - half nelson belly to belly suplex 387 - front ring rope suplex 388 - inverted belly to back bear hug 389 - back breaker rack 390 - crossed arms camel clutch 391 - arm bar 392 - stretch suplex 393 - shoulder mounted forward suplex 394 - underhook suplex 395 - standing on the top rope underhook suplex 396 - armbar with neck submission 397 - step over arm bar 398 - cross knee back breaker hold 399 - standing bow and arrow 400 - ack drop driver suplex 401 - wheelbarrow suplex 402 - standing ankle lock 403 - achilles tendon hold 404 - inverted face lock abdominal stretch 405 - crucifix armbar 406 - over the shoulder arm drag 407 - belly to back wristlock 408 - bodyslam piledriver 409 - face first piledriver 410 - reverse ankle lock 411 - suplex piledriver 412 - back elbow smash 413 - arm bar 414 - elbow smash 415 - released german suplex 416 - Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 417 - crossed arms powerbomb 418 - step over armbar with neck submission 419 - bow and arrow back breaker hold 420 - reverse underhook ddt 421 - throat slam suplex 422 - underhook ddt 423 - gutwrench powerbomb 424 - Argentine back breaker 425 - reverse gory special powerbomb 426 - ring rope drop from tilt-a-whirl clothesline 427 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 428 - guillotine powerbomb 429 - arm bar 430 - short arm clothesline 431 - tilt-a-whirl powerslam 432 - punch 433 - school boy trip 434 - front face lock choke hold 435 - full nelson 436 - double to neck chop 437 - spinning reverse knife hand chop 438 - elbow smash clothesline 439 - belly to belly overhead suplex 440 - chickenwing and facelock suplex 441 - super brainbuster 442 - front leg shoulder tackle 443 - arm bar 444 - apron dive senton 445 - back drop fallaway slam 446 - off the top rope somersault senton with twist 447 - half crab with armlock 448 - bell clap 449 - back fist 450 - back rake 451 - step over armbar cradle 452 - rolling inside cradle 453 - hair pull slam 454 - hammerlock body slam 455 - body slam 456 - arm bar 457 - indian deathlock with front face lock leg lock 458 - knuckle to temple 459 - crucifix kneebar 460 - spinning boot scrape 461 - fireman's carry brainbuster 462 - off the top rope body press suicida 463 - school boy roll up 464 - japanese leg roll pin 465 - spine bomb slam 466 - stretch slam 467 - arm bar 468 - tilt-a-whirl face first slam 469 - standing figure four leg lock 470 - racked kneeling leg lock 471 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 472 - running bulldog headlock 473 - arm bar 474 - 3/4 face lock, flap jack, bulldog 475 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 476 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 477 - off the second rope splash 478 - catapult splash 479 - catapult somersault splash 480 - arm bar 481 - somersault body attack suicida 482 - octopus hold 483 - body scissor lock 484 - leg lock with bridging chinlock 485 - press slam 486 - super inverted atomic drop 487 - cradle camel clutch 488 - crossed arms with standing figure four cradle 489 - forward rolling cradle 490 - stomp 491 - double leg tackle takedown 492 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 493 - arm bar 494 - pinch sleeper hold 495 - hair pull takedown 496 - side rolling leg scissor takedown 497 - throat strike 498 - tights pull takedown 499 - stump puller 500 - surfboard 501 - double step over toe hold face lock 502 - chinlock surfboard 503 - inverted surfboard 504 - arm bar 505 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 506 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 507 - inverted with inverted facelock surfboard 508 - inverted with chinlock surfboard 509 - lifting mat slam 510 - reverse monkey flip 511 - forward russian leg sweep 512 - arm bar 513 - leg twist 514 - leg wheel 515 - low blow 516 - off the top rope somersault leg drop with twist 517 - springboard leg drop 518 - driving knee lift 519 - jumping knee strike 520 - knee to stomach 521 - catapult somersault leg drop 522 - knee clip 523 - thrust kick 524 - knee drop knee breaker 525 - side kick 526 - arm bar 527 - spin kick 528 - rolling koppou kick 529 - flying side kick 530 - leg sweep kick 531 - scissor kick 532 - back brain kick 533 - arm bar 534 - jumping hip attack 535 - reverse hurricarana 536 - gutbuster drop 537 - headbutt drop 538 - hamstring pull 539 - arm bar 540 - flying head scissors 541 - forearm smash 542 - off the second rope fist drop 543 - spinning forearm smash 544 - spinning back elbow smash 545 - guillotine face driver 546 - arm bar 547 - reverse face driver 548 - underhook face driver 549 - neck snap 550 - nerve strike 551 - palm thrust 552 - palm thrust flurry 553 - belly to belly piledriver 554 - arm bar 555 - neck breaker 556 - standing head scissors 557 - airplane spin 558 - inverted atomic drop 559 - reverse achilles tendon hold 560 - ankle lock 561 - suplex piledriver 562 - underhook face first piledriver 563 - elbow smash 564 - springboard back elbow smash suicida 565 - flying back elbow smash 566 - arm bar 567 - exploder suplex 568 - crossed arms Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 569 - crucifix powerbomb 570 - reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission 571 - face first powerbomb 572 - shoulder mounted crossed arms suplex 573 - throat slam suplex 574 - arm bar 575 - single arm ddt 576 - reverse underhook ddt 577 - Canadian back breaker 578 - camel clutch 579 - strectch powerbomb 580 - underhook powerbomb 581 - gutwrench powerbomb 582 - shoulder mounted suplex 583 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 584 - ring rope slingshot catapult clothesline 585 - ring rope drop from bodyslam clothesline 586 - inverted facelock front suplex 587 - cradle brainbuster suplex 588 - arm bar 589 - rope rake 590 - abdominal claw hold 591 - elbow smash clothesline 592 - cobra clutch suplex 593 - belly to belly overhead suplex 594 - catapult somersault senton suicida 595 - head vice 596 - back rake 597 - corner body press 598 - handspring body press suicida 599 - handspring moonsault body press suicida 600 - arm bar 601 - tilt-a-whirl back breaker drop 602 - step over armbar cradle 603 - forward rolling fallaway slam 604 - running forward rolling fallaway slam 605 - apron dive vertical splash bodypress 606 - back suplex 607 - arm bar 608 - flying leg roll up 609 - racked kneeling leg lock 610 - reverse standing figure four leg lock 611 - tilt a whirl face first slam 612 - spine bomb slam 613 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 614 - cobra clutch bulldog 615 - arm bar 616 - running palm thrust 617 - super piledriver 618 - super arm drag 619 - springboard arm drag 620 - cross arm scissors 621 - super northern lights bomb 622 - top rope powerbomb 623 - arm bar 624 - off the top rope vertical splash bodypress 625 - super spine bomb slam 626 - double sidewalk slam 627 - standing on top rope press slam 628 - 3/4 face lock bulldog 629 - belly to belly double arm suplex 630 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 631 - arm bar 632 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 633 - pendulum back breaker 634 - body breaker 635 - super inverted atomic drop 636 - arm bar 637 - camel clutch cradle 638 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 639 - top rope vertical splash 640 - running corner vertical splash 641 - choke hold sleeper hold 642 - head scissor lock 643 - arm bar 644 - figure four stump puller 645 - elevated surfboard 646 - inverted step over toe hold face lock 647 - judo takedown 648 - single leg takedown 649 - tights pull takedown 650 - suspended surfboard 651 - inverted indian deathlock surfboard 652 - arm bar 653 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 654 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 655 - overhead face first powerbomb turnbuckle smash 656 - neck breaker 657 - flying mat slam 658 - reverse monkey flip 659 - running mat slam 660 - left arm bar 661 - off the top rope reverse mat slam 662 - running neck breaker 663 - flying somersault 664 - leg twist 665 - leg wheel 666 - right arm bar 667 - double forward russian leg sweep 668 - super side russian leg sweep 669 - sliding leg trip 670 - double side russian leg sweep 671 - leg whip 672 - arm bar 673 - flying knee lift 674 - springboard leg drop with victim across top rope 675 - off the second rope knee lift 676 - off the top rope somersault leg drop 677 - jumping knee strike 678 - headlock 679 - gorilla press 680 - off the top rope moonsault knee drop 681 - arm bar 682 - somersault leg drop 683 - springboard knee drop 684 - super knee breaker drop 685 - thrust kick 686 - standing on top rope knee breaker drop 687 - arm bar 688 - off the top rope knee drop 689 - flying spinning roundhouse kick 690 - springboard straight leg side kick 691 - corner running spinning heel kick 692 - arm bar 693 - rolling german suplex 694 - corner rolling koppou kick 695 - missile drop kick 696 - roundhouse kick 697 - knife edge chop 698 - cradle 699 - full nelson 700 - corner back flip kick 701 - leg sweep kick 702 - jumping spin kick 703 - running big boot kick 704 - flying big boot kick 705 - bodyslam 706 - snap suplex 707 - snap mare 708 - ddt 709 - off the top rope somersault hurricarana 710 - super hurricarana 711 - tombstone 712 - arm bar 713 - standing on the top rope hurricarana 714 - jawbreaker 715 - irish whip 716 - hammer throw 717 - arm bar 718 - springboard jumping hip attack 719 - corner jumping hip attack 720 - fireman's carry gutbuster drop 721 - arm bar 722 - hamstring pull 723 - flap jack 724 - giant swing 725 - off the second rope fist drop 726 - flying head scissors 727 - flying arm scissors 728 - Canadian left arm bar 729 - forearm uppercut 730 - super flying arm scissors 731 - gutbuster drop 732 - European uppercut 733 - off the top rope face driver 734 - spinning back elbow smash 735 - arm bar 736 - off the second rope leg face driver 737 - fist drop 738 - suplex 739 - underhook face driver 740 - reverse face driver 741 - forearm smash 742 - double boot scrape 743 - arm bar 744 - side headlock 745 - hip toss 746 - sleeper hold 747 - atomic leg drop 748 - back breaker 749 - fallaway slam 750 - power slam 751 - double axe handle 752 - running lariat 753 - elbow drop 754 - arm bar 755 - camel clutch 756 - clothesline 757 - snap suplex 758 - lionsault 759 - drop toe hold 760 - shoting star staple press 761 - baseball slide 762 - palm shot 763 - hurricarana 764 - leg drop 765 - arm bar 766 - lariat 767 - pin 768 - moonsault 769 - headlock 770 - left side hip toss 771 - forearm 772 - arm bar 773 - belly to back suplex 774 - left leg drop toe hold 775 - right side hip toss 776 - jaw breaker 777 - boot to the head 778 - brain buster 779 - slap 780 - reverse hip toss 781 - left arm bar 782 - knee to the mid section 783 - standing lariat 784 - moonsault to the outside 785 - tombstone 786 - arm bar 787 - side suplex 788 - powerbomb 789 - left knee to mid section 790 - Jericho Spike 791 - belly to belly suplex 792 - left side suplex 793 - fisherman suplex 794 - figure four leg lock 795 - superkick 796 - tombstone piledriver 797 - flying bodypress 798 - arm bar 799 - elbow off the second rope 800 - elbow to the gut 801 - rake to the eyes 802 - left leg sweep 803 - bulldog 804 - bear bug 805 - arm bar 806 - rolling german suplexes 807 - russian leg sweep 808 - arm drag and twist 809 - leg sweep 810 - chop 811 - reverse whip 812 - dragon suplex 813 - reverse Irish whip 814 - abdominal stretch 815 - arm bar 816 - top rope powerbomb 817 - reverse suplex 818 - tilt-a-whirl side slam 819 - superplex 820 - modified top rope powerbomb 821 - inverted back breaker 822 - turnbuckle smash body slam 823 - judo takedown 824 - arm bar 825 - Fireman's carry takedown 826 - single leg takedown 827 - slingshot catapult 828 - double wrist takedown 829 - tilt-a-whirl slam 830 - spinebuster 831 - snap mare 832 - arm bar 833 - vertical splash 834 - standing hammerlock 835 - crossface 836 - savate kick 837 - plancha 838 - chinlock 839 - Northern lights bomb 840 - splash 841 - ankle lock submission 842 - arm bar 843 - back drop 844 - knee to the back 845 - back bodydrop 846 - leglock 847 - shoulderblock 848 - back suplex 849 - open hand to the face 850 - top rope frankensteiner 851 - corkscrew plancha 852 - arm bar 853 - outside-the-ring hurricarana 854 - scoop slam 855 - crossface chickenwing 856 - frankensteiner 857 - reverse atomic drop 858 - flying headbutt 859 - headbutt 860 - arm bar 861 - reverse atomic knee drop onto right knee 862 - test of strength 863 - tiger suplex 864 - running clothesline 865 - dropkick to torso 866 - arm bar 867 - cradle 868 - Asai moonsault 869 - spinning forearm smash 870 - spinning back elbow smash 871 - guillotine face driver 872 - arm bar 873 - reverse face driver 874 - underhook face driver 875 - neck snap 876 - nerve strike 877 - palm thrust 878 - palm thrust flurry 879 - belly to belly piledriver 880 - arm bar 881 - neck breaker 882 - standing head scissors 883 - airplane spin 884 - inverted atomic drop 885 - reverse achilles tendon hold 886 - ankle lock 887 - suplex piledriver 888 - underhook face first piledriver 889 - elbow smash 890 - springboard back elbow smash suicida 891 - flying back elbow smash 892 - arm bar 893 - exploder suplex 894 - crossed arms Canadian back breaker position powerbomb 895 - crucifix powerbomb 896 - reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission 897 - face first powerbomb 898 - shoulder mounted crossed arms suplex 899 - throat slam suplex 900 - arm bar 901 - single arm ddt 902 - reverse underhook ddt 903 - Canadian back breaker 904 - camel clutch 905 - strectch powerbomb 906 - underhook powerbomb 907 - gutwrench powerbomb 908 - shoulder mounted suplex 909 - inverted facelock brainbuster suplex 910 - ring rope slingshot catapult clothesline 911 - ring rope drop from bodyslam clothesline 912 - inverted facelock front suplex 913 - cradle brainbuster suplex 914 - arm bar 915 - rope rake 916 - abdominal claw hold 917 - elbow smash clothesline 918 - cobra clutch suplex 919 - belly to belly overhead suplex 920 - catapult somersault senton suicida 921 - head vice 922 - back rake 923 - corner body press 924 - handspring body press suicida 925 - handspring moonsault body press suicida 926 - arm bar 927 - tilt-a-whirl back breaker drop 928 - step over armbar cradle 929 - forward rolling fallaway slam 930 - running forward rolling fallaway slam 931 - apron dive vertical splash bodypress 932 - back suplex 933 - arm bar 934 - flying leg roll up 935 - racked kneeling leg lock 936 - reverse standing figure four leg lock 937 - tilt a whirl face first slam 938 - spine bomb slam 939 - twisting 3/4 facelock bulldog 940 - cobra clutch bulldog 941 - arm bar 942 - running palm thrust 943 - super piledriver 944 - super arm drag 945 - springboard arm drag 946 - cross arm scissors 947 - super northern lights bomb 948 - top rope powerbomb 949 - arm bar 950 - off the top rope vertical splash bodypress 951 - super spine bomb slam 952 - double sidewalk slam 953 - standing on top rope press slam 954 - 3/4 face lock bulldog 955 - belly to belly double arm suplex 956 - belly to back double chickenwing suplex 957 - arm bar 958 - belly to back crossed arms suplex 959 - pendulum back breaker 960 - body breaker 961 - super inverted atomic drop 962 - arm bar 963 - camel clutch cradle 964 - forward rolling leg scissor takedown 965 - top rope vertical splash 966 - running corner vertical splash 967 - choke hold sleeper hold 968 - head scissor lock 969 - arm bar 970 - figure four stump puller 971 - elevated surfboard 972 - inverted step over toe hold face lock 973 - judo takedown 974 - single leg takedown 975 - tights pull takedown 976 - suspended surfboard 977 - inverted indian deathlock surfboard 978 - arm bar 979 - powerbomb turnbuckle smash 980 - belly to belly drop turnbuckle smash 981 - overhead face first powerbomb turnbuckle smash 982 - neck breaker 983 - flying mat slam 984 - reverse monkey flip 985 - running mat slam 986 - left arm bar 987 - off the top rope reverse mat slam 988 - running neck breaker 989 - flying somersault 990 - leg twist 991 - leg wheel 992 - right arm bar 993 - double forward russian leg sweep 994 - super side russian leg sweep 995 - sliding leg trip 996 - double side russian leg sweep 997 - leg whip 998 - flying knee lift 999 - springboard leg drop with victim across top rope 1000 - off the second rope knee lift 1001 - off the top rope somersault leg drop 1002 - jumping knee strike 1003 - headlock 1004 - ARM BAR

http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestlin ... /moves.htm

http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htm

that's a ton of moves also.
Vin Ghostal

AWF Mayhem Superstar Profiles (in progress)

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Name: The Gruff
Entrance Music: Nightmare by Brain Bug
Style Most Resembles: Chris Benoit and Justin Credible
Face/Heel: cheer me, boo me, just learn to love me cuz i'm the best thing in town
Finishing Move: Sharpshooter. Highland Driver (Styles Clash), Ibrox Drop (F5)
Trademark moves: super kick, ddt, spinebuster
Faction: none
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Name: Divebomb
Entrance Music: "My Last Serenade" by Killswitch Engage
Style Most Resembles: Sting/Orton
Appearance: Short brown hair with a goatee and ice blue eyes and skin is slightly tanned. About 6'0" 250 lbs. Comes to the ring dressed in black jeans and a black undershirt with army style boots and black fingerless gloves. He has a big tattoo(tribal style, all black, but in the shape of a stylized eagle with wings spread) that covers his upper back from shoulder to shoulder.

Moveset:

Striking moves:
- Jabs
- Haymakers
- European Uppercuts*
- Kicks to the midsection
- Chops

Grapple(front)
- fishermans suplex*
- Snap powerbomb*
- Stalling suplex
- Spinebuster
- Gargoyle suplex*
- Death Valley Driver

Grapple(back)
- russian leg sweep
- cobra clutch
- Release german suplex
- Dragon Suplex*
- Full nelson slam
- reverse DDT*

Ground(submission)
- Rings of saturn*
- Boston crab
- figure four

Running Attacks
- Clothesline*
- Swinging neckbreaker
- Bulldog*

Irish whip attacks
- Powerslam*
- Spinebuster

Turnbuckle
- Missle dropkick(opp. standing)
- Elbow drop(opp. on mat)

Opp. in corner
- Elbow strikes
- Powerbomb into corner*
- Superplex
- Stinger splash(running at corner)*

Finishing Move:
The End (Samoan Neckbreaker)*
Ground Zero (Swanton Bomb)

Favorite weapon: Steel chair
Titles held: AWF Tag Team Title (3)

Moves with * beside it are favorite moves. Ones used most commonly.

Answers to the questions above.

1. White with short brown hair, a goatee and blue eyes. About 6'0" 250 lbs. Comes to the ring dressed in black jeans and a black undershirt with army style boots and black fingerless gloves. He has a big tattoo(tribal tattoo, all black, that resembles an eagle with wings spread) that covers his upper back from shoulder to shoulder.

2. Divebomb's main motivation since the split of the GPA have changed. He is not so focused on being just a great tag team wrestler but has opened his eyes and realised that there is more to the AWF and life than just that. He wants to be the best at whatever he does. He has hopes of being the AWF world champion but knows that it may take him along time to get there, but he is willing to put in the time and do whatever it takes to get there .

3. There is always one person that he can trust and that's his former tag team partner Prowl?, but with the way things went down with the GPA he knows now that he has more enemies than ever and he doesn't know if he can trust the man who he turned his back on anymore even though it kills him to think that way.

4. Greatest Strength: The drive to get what he wants. When he sets his mind on something he will strive to new heights to get it.

Greatest weakness: But his greatest strength is also his greatest weakness. He will often get his sights on something and not step back for a moment to fully understand what he's getting himself into.

5. Does not like people that act like morons or people that run their mouths like a 7 year old. But basically he doesn't like any one other than his family or the few close friends that he has.

6.Even though P? is not around anymore he still owes him for getting him into this business. He also feels like he owes Viewfind for giving him his place in the AWF.

7.Well he likes to chill with friends and family, have a few drinks, hitting on chicks, watching sports and just havin a good time. Basically he likes to do guys things.

Hates morons. Anybody that thinks that they are better than him. He has no tolerence for that what so ever and will step up to the plate anytime anyone even thinks they are better than him just to try and shut them up.

8. Almost always looks pissed off and he usually emphasises the words The End when he talks.

9. He is a very focused person. When he sets his mind to something he will do anything and everything to get it done. This includes all things of his life. He also feels he needs to proove himself everytime he walks out into the ring and this usually leads to him being a little stiff and aggressive in the ring.

10.His dad loves him but does not always think he has the determination to succeed in his goals and worries that wrestling is gonna get him killed. His mother loves him and gives him as much support as she can even though she does not approve of the fact that he is a wrestler.

11. Well after the fall of the GPA and the dissolvement of the NWA, his goals have changed. At first he was stuck on trying to figure out what to do with himself knowing that he had no one to fall back on but then realised that he didn't need anyone. So now his main ambition in the ring is to be a champ. Hardcore, TV, Tag, IC or World. It doesn't matter, but he does plan on being the world champ one day just so he can proove that he is a force to be reckoned with. After that well he does plan to get married and have kids, and to be a great father and husband. But he doesn't like to talk about that.

12. Gold, that is the one thing that drives him more than anything else. Next would be the need to proove himself in the ring and make everyone a believer.

13. Like everyone he has done things in his life that he is not proud of but he is not going to go out of his way to talk about them.

14.Have a few drinks, hit on chicks and drive around in one of his many vehicles.

15. Go to the strip club and have some fun and then start a bar room brawl. What else would he do?

16. Who ever has the the gold. But there is a few wrestlers that he wants one on one. HBK, G91, Ghostal, Wolfang, Zarak. All men that have been in his way one way or the other over the years. And then Viewfind. Not because he wants to hurt him or because he has a grudge against him but just because he thinks it would be a good match.

17. He doesn't have any special designs that he wears because he comes to the ring in black jeans. But his symbol/logo when his video is playing is the tattoo that is on his back. The eagle shaped tribal design.

18. Use to be Prowl? But since he left he doesn't really know.

19. Prowl? is like a brother to him even though he isn't around anymore.
Respects Viewfind and respects but tends to dislike G91 and O'Con for all the beatings in the past.
Hates everyone else.
Does not care enough to fear anyone.

20.Think before you act. But enjoy the actions you take.
RCOSD

Post by RCOSD »

Name: "The One Man Army" RCOSD
Entrance Music: Rotterdam Terror Crops - Brutal Attack
Style Most Resembles: Bradshaw/Kane
Face/Heel: Either
Signature Moves: Smug Shot(Neckbreaker off the ropes), Hell Smack(Clothesline from hell)
Finishing Move:Basement breaker(Set's up like the Razor's edge, but instead grabs neck and drives opponent into the mat into a sit-down powerbomb position)
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Name: P?
Entrance Music: P.I.M.P (NWA remix)
Style Most Resembles: John Cena
Signature Moves: Sharpshooter and swinging neakbreaker
Finishing Move: The Question (atomic drop), The 'mark (high velocity spinebuster
Faction: GPA and the NWA

20 Questions

1. 6'6, 255 pounds of solid muscle, short blonde hair, peircing blue eyes sporting several large tatoos on his arms.

2. To piss off as much people as possible and to look good doin it. On a more professional note, he wants to win the tag titles with an unending passion

3. He trusts Viewfind to an extent, but easily trusts Divebomb more than any other AWF superstar. He would feel at ease putting his very life into divebomb's hands....

4. Greatest strength: Knows how to handle a severe beating and still manage to pull out a victory. Very high tolerance to pain. Handles power and technical moves very well in both the defensive and offensive categories. Is a very physically powerful wrestler. Good at making people angry with smack talk.

Weakness: Kinda slow, doesn't respond well to highflying and speedy moves, especially on the defensive. Sometimes does not know when to keep his mouth shut.

5. Oh yeah. Thinks that most of the current and former champions (except for his homeboy's Viewfind and Vin Ghostal, and although he would never publically admit it, Silly Cow, Windcharger, Lord zarak and G91) do not deserve the publicity and title opertunities that they are getting, and feels he could take them to school if he had but the oportunity. Feels that politics rule the AWF, not talent.

6. Will follow Viewfind loyally, but would be willing to Die for Divebomb. He considers Divebomb to be his brother, and is very over-protective to his tag team partner

7. Loves chilling with the boys, having a few brews, hitting on girls, and generally having a good night out on the town. Hates stuck up people with a passion, has very little tolerance for what he terms as 'bubbleheads and jocks' and hates political manuverings to aquire glory over talent.

8. Is the perfect stereotype of a Wigger away from the physical aspect of the federation, feels that he might try his hand in rapping after his AWF career has ended. Likes to end his tag team matches with the doomsday device, with divebomb comin off the top rope. Uses many catchphrases, including:

HOLLA
don't hate just 'cause you can't relate
and all you can do is respect it....

9. He feels that he needs to prove himself every time that he steps into the ring, and feels that maybe if he trys a bit harder every match he has, he will finally be able to step up the ladder with divebomb and get those tag titles. Doesn't mind being a bit sadistic in dealing out physical punishment, espically if he feels that it will drive the point home that HE was the better man in the fight....

10. His father always said that he was always of solid body, but his mind was a bit delusional and had delusions of graduer. His mother loved him unconditionally and always made excuses for bad behavoir, thus encouraging his massive ego.

11. He wants the tag tiltes, First and foremost. Second, he wants to help take the GPA to the absolute top of the AWF, and won't mind sacrificing a bit of pain and suffering for it. Maybe one day he might want to settle down and get married, but right now, its all about the wrestling.

12. Tag Titles, and to be taken seriously in the ring.

13. If asked this in person, he would crack a lop-sided grin, and sarcasticlly state: "yeah, I slept with yo' momma last night and she's a lousy lay", underneath, he had skeletons in the closet, but like most people, just wants to leave them in the past. His secrecritive nature about his past tends for them to lay burried.

14. Hang with Divebomb, Viewfind, Ghostal and Unicron, oogle over all the hot ladies and Dodge Vipers and listen to ALOT of rap music.

15. Strip club. Divebomb. Viewfind. MANY titty rubs.....

16. Wants lock and King, so he can prove to them that they ARE truly running scared of the NWA.

17. He wears large somewhat baggy cargo pants to the ring, simmilar to that of the hardy boys. He hasn't worked out an NWA logo yet with divebomb, so just adopts the GPA sign for now.

18. Divebomb. Without a doubt.

19. Considers Divebomb a brother. Really tight with Viewfind and Ghostal. Likes Unicron, but wishes he would talk more. Secretly has a great deal of respect for Scout and G91, but would never admit it publically

He Hates just about everyone in the foundation and pulp faction, and thinks that they are just a bunch of whinners, cowards and sore-losers. Thinks that UPF, Starscreamer, Cyberstrike, Bombshell and Cloudstriefer are complete and utter losers and are really only around to be made fun of. Still has lingering animosity for Claypool for his abrupt dis-missial from the cWo mid-last year.

Fears his momma when she is mad.

20. Dude, learn some damm grammar and STOP ACTING BLACK!!!!
Jetfire

Re: AWF Mayhem Superstar Profiles (in progress)

Post by Jetfire »

Name: Jetfire Version 2.1

Entrance Music:
Style Most Resembles: A Kurt Angle(moves + character) cross with Matt Hardy version 1 (mostly character)

Signature moves: All of Kurt Angles, Gore (Rhyno), Leg drop, Power bomb.

Finisher: The Exploder (Twist of fate), The Skyfire (Frankensteiner)

Submission Finisher: Ankle lock
Lord Zarak

EDITED once more

Post by Lord Zarak »

Name: Black Zarak
Entrance Music: The Cutter, Echo and the Bunnymen
Face/Heel: Face, for the Mo
Style: The Undertaker, mixed with a little bit of Faarooq and Sting
Sig Moves: The Ebon Flow (Running DDT), The Fatal Sting (The Last Ride), the Blackout (Dominator), and the Black Death.
Finishing Move: The Venom Blade (a Gutwrench suplex into a reverse Brainbuster).
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Yup sounds about right.

Name: Ravage

Entrance Music: Puritania by Dimmu Borgir

Style Most Resembles: Kevin Nash, Sid Vicious, Lesnar

Finishing Move: The Hangover, it's in inverted F-5

Normal moves-

Power bomb

Double Back Breaker
Gut Buster
Choke Slam
Tilt A Whirl Backbreaker
Power Slam
Press Slam
Pump Handle Slam
Side Walk Slam
Shoulder Breaker
Gut Wrentch Powerbomb
Boston Crab *everyone needs a submission :)*

Faction: GPA.

7'1, 325, long blonde hair, well built. Now wearing a Micheal Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey and jeans. With some sweet Nike Airs and black leather gloves with the fingers cut off.

To win. After being in a slump he know longer cares what he has to do to win as long as he does. He will also help others *see GPA* if he thinks it will help him. Had respect for Viewfind but found he was getting him the bling bling he promised him. Had a chance meeting with TC in the back which lead to the events that are currently going on.

GPA, to a lesser degree his ex-tag-team partner TC and a few others. Respect for Sixswitch, Wolfgang, the Game, SSCW, HBK even if he hates him too and Jinrai. Still has alot of respect for Viewfind but just found he wasn't getting the job done.

It takes a hell of a lot to make him quite and for the most part he can dish it out.

His size can be a flaw against speedier foes but if he grabs ahold of them game over. Typical big guyitius. I can smash you if I get a hold of you if not it's a match.

Thinks the weak or the small should stay out of the ring. The ring is a dangerous game and he's a dangerous player.

GPA. Himself.

Loves to have a good time, make his foes feel like ****.

Hates loudmouths and braggards if you can't back it up get the hell out. Also, hates people that promise too much. Beat me if you can, or don't but don't keep saying how your the ultimate badass.

I think doing the Hangover regardless would be a fun mannerism for his mind. To hurt his foe win or lose.

Big Daddy Ravage in tha House!

To win. Plain and simple, he will do what ever is needed to win. At the point now where a belt would look pretty sharp on him.

They don't like what he has become. He is obsessed with winning and little else and will do whatever he has to to accomplish this. However they are too afraid to tell him this.

To mainevent a PPV against the best in the AWF.
To have fan's regardless of his heel status want to be like him in terms of work ethic.

Gold and titles.

Not that I know of. But I should think of something.

Go out and drink, have a good time with his friends or take a ride in his Dodge Viper. Listen to some metal, play some Mech Warrior Mercs on PC or GTA. Look for collectables.

Go out party and buy the peeps he is with a round of drinks.

G91 again, Warp, Sean o Con, TC or Viewfind. As to him they are the best in the ring and thats that.

No just bluejeans and the jersey.

New BDR black t-shirt says BDR on the front and Big Daddy Ravage in Tha House on the back.

Right now TC and the GPA.

Loves winning and to a degree having fun doing it.

Hates losing.

Fears injury that makes him have to leave this sport.

Winning is good but if possible remember some day it's not quite everything. There might be a winner in nuclear war but who would want to claim to have won?
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Deathscream
Protoform

Post by Deathscream »

Name: Cane Deathscream
nickname: The Big Blue Machine
Height: 6'10
Weight: 310 pounds
Entrance Music: "Deadly Game"
Style Most Resembles: Kane/Goldberg
Finishing Moves: Chokeslam, Tombstone Piledriver, Raising Cane
(a Powerbomb) The Deathstrike (spear), and the Deathknell (Jackhammer).
The uiltmate prime fan
Protoform

Post by The uiltmate prime fan »

Name: UPF
Entrance Music: "Maven" Hoshal
Style Most Resembles: Bret Hart, Kurt angle, Chris Benoit.
Face/Heel: Face.
Finishing Move: Prime Cutter {powerbomb into face Buster.} Cyclone DDT {Tornado DDT.}
usually, i try to write some sort of inspirational bullsh*t here, but i suspect that wont fly.

the strong should always protect the weak and those who cant defend themselves. any that dont have no honor.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Name: Auros
nickname: El Chingador
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 255
Entrance Music: F**king in the Bushes - Oasis
Style Most Resembles: Zangief, cheap shots, psychopath
Finishing Moves: Diarrea Atomico (piledriver), El Chupacabre (chokeslam)
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Name: Arcee "The Battleaxe"
Entrance Music: "I love Rock'n'Roll" (Joan Jett)
Style Most Resembles: Lita
Finishing Move: Moonsault
Faction: (Optional)
DrEvil

Updated: Now With Image

Post by DrEvil »

Name: OP2005 "Thy Worst Nightmare"

Nicknames: OP, The Highlander From Hell and Thy Worst Nightmare

Entrance Music: Welcome To My Nightmare - Alice Cooper

Style Most Resembles: Original Kane style more power. Something of a similar personality but mixed with the Ministry Undertaker and a little demented.

Finishing Moves:
GraveDigger ( Double Powerbomb turned into Tombstone)
The Shining ( A Big Boot to the face)

Finishing Submission Moves:
Nightmare (Trying to pull the opponent's head off of their shoulders basically but with bruite force and Ruthless Agression!)
Sarcasm? (Boston Crab)

Notes: This guy has seen many things, been buried alive once, killed a man. He's a little warped in the mind these days like a Mankind. He's similar to a sort of Kane type character of the past. Scary but of few words.

Op's Mask

-----------------------------------

Op's 6ft5, about 280lbs. He has short black hair and he has blue/green eyes. OP always uses his strength to get the advantage. His power is by most means almost unstoppable.
He in no lucha and may not be very speedy but he is a mammoth of strengh, resistance, technacality and some times submissive.

Hate. He hates everyone and everything in the world. Nothing more fuels him than the hate of people, unfortunately he doesn't incorporate the fans into this ATM but if their attitudes change an they begin toi hate him more he will use it as a fuel source.

OP don't trust a damn soul.

Op's greatest strengh is his power and mindset. He is not only smart in brawn but also in the mind and uses this against his opponents.

OP just hates everyone and everything. Wishes death upon most things.

OP is ownly loyal to himself and no one else.

Favourite- Being Hated. It fuels him, all the rage and the anger makes him more powerful. He also likes to get the advantage, when he is winning he sometimes becomes careless but most of the time will get more "powered up" to destroy his opponent.

Least Favourite - The Superstars of the AWF. He will attack them all until he wins everytime and destroys them all.

Op usually has a menacing stare and a sick smile after he wins or loses. Even after a match he would still attack his opponent with a sick smile and menacing stare.

He also likes to use the phrases, "Thy Worst Nightmare!", "The Highlander From Hell" and of course speaks of himself in the third person.

OP is a bit of a tortured soul and a tough bast**d. Inside his mind he thinks about the business, his brother, the only family member he has left. He hates his family for ignoring him and making him what he is, a monster fueled by hate.

When he was small, he only wanted to be normal, the hospital diagnosed him with split personality disorder. This occurred once throughout his career but was destroyed when the hate took over.

OP couldn't handle the abuse at home. Every night he would be beated badly in some way or another by his family so one night, on his own birthday, he decided to take a knife and murder both of his parents. Had his brother not have been out of town he would have murdered him.

This information is only within OP. It made him fully what he is. No one else knows but if they did he would destroy them, just like his parents.

If they were alive they would HATE what he had become. He killed them and so never got a chance. They hated his birth though, that is why they beat him. They would call him a failure and hit him with anything they could find. They never wanted to have another child, he was considered an accident....

To rid the world of the evil that his came over it
OP sees himself as the good, not the reverse.

His ongoing struggle to capture the championships and to purify the world as he knows it.

As mentioned before, his whole life is really a secret. No one really knows how he came about as mentioned previously. If anyone did proceed to find out or get close, he would destroy them, maybe even kill them.

He sits in his darkened room with a candle and some "Dark" books.

He would probably buy his parents a coffin. Their bodies are still in his, now defunct, home.

The champion, for the chance to be champion.

17. What are the designs of your character's tights/leotard? Do you have a logo? (edited to costume)

All black upon entering the ring.
Tights consist of OP2005 and the logo.
Logo consists on a flaming red skull with two white eyes on it.
Picture coming soon.

He has no friends. Only enimies.

OP only hates. He hates everyone, loves no one, fears no one.

See a phycologist or something. You need to get checked out and hopefully "repaired".