*Refurbishes Ivory Tower*

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Strafe

*Refurbishes Ivory Tower*

Post by Strafe »

*Sounds of spray painting, hammers, and sawing*

"Ah that's much better."

*Camera pans over to reveal Strafe*

"Oh! Hello! You may remember me from such wrestling matches like "The kicking of Vin Ghostal's ass" or "History of the destruction of the NWA, part 1" Yes I've been gone awhile, but I think it's time to add more to my collection of victories. In the meantime I've taken the liberty of reconstructing the Warzone sign.

*Camera pans over to reveal crudely made Warzone sign that now has "Strafe is back" on it.*

"Yes, shocking I know, but hey it's better than any of the stuff everyone else does around here. Now then who has a title they no longer feel worthy of keeping now that I've returned?"
Divebomb
Protoform

Re: *Refurbishes Ivory Tower*

Post by Divebomb »

Originally posted by Strafe
"History of the destruction of the NWA, part 1"

Strafe you must be delusional. The NWA can never be destroyed. We may have lost our titles, but you can damn well guarantee that we will get them back and go on to be now the world over as the greatest tag team in history.

But until the day we decide to quit we will reign supreme and we will never, and I do mean never, be destroyed.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Yo sucka

what you be smokin' and were can a wigga get some of that sh!t?

'Cause you be tripping damm hard if ya be thinkin' da NWA is gonna let this little setback stop them from ownin' all kinda of booty when it comes to da AWF.

Blood 'n' Thunder gonna be shakin in their boots when they seen what they be lettin' loose. Da NWA didnt stop one bit when we wanted those tag titles. We had fire in our eyes. We were hungry. Now those suckas be setting loose that gangsta fury on their sorry behinds, and those foo's gotta deal with the pain that will come with it.

Now back off strafe, before I 'mark ya like the little punk ass biotch that you know you be.

HOLLA!!
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO YO!!

Let Me Holla At Cha Playa!!!

First off little baby pants why you gotta come back to da AWF? yo minmum wage making ass at McDonalds get fired?

and now dat we on the topic of McDonalds

McDonalds been assassinatin the character of da Black people world wide by stealing day food ideas and then payin them minmum wages to flip they burgers.
And then when some of those disenfranchised poor black people need food, what do they give us? A Dollar Menu. And what's on da dollar menu you ask? The most vile and smallest portioned foods you eva seen. McRib?? McDonalds don't know how to make no ribs. Order of Fries? You get about 2 fries if dat order. McDonalds be haterizing on da black man errday and it's about time....we get are propes

OOC: Beelee dat playa

:sweatdrop