The Meltdown is coming...Now Updated!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Press Office
Protoform

The Meltdown is coming...(UPDATED)

Post by AWF Press Office »

Mr. Reilly...an ego-maniac hell bent on increasing his wealth and power...

Mr. Vaccaro...a business man, who cares about the fans, the industry and those who work for him...

For months they have put out two seperate shows, competing with one another for the right to be the dominant brand in sports entertainment. It started at Syxx Feet Under...War Games failed to resolve the issue...and now...at Meltdown...two companies...two owners...two rosters of talent...only one shall survive!

The AWF, Mayhem, Warzone and Leinenkugels presents: MELTDOWN, live November 30, 2003 from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, PA. The superstars of Mayhem will compete against the superstars from Warzone, in a winner take all situation...by the end of the night...only one show shall remain!

Mr. Reilly and Mr. Vacarro have signed the following matches:

AWF Hardcore Match: TC v Cane Deathscream

Tag Team Action: God Jinrai & Quick Switch v AWF Tag Champs Blood & Thunder, in a non-title contest

8 Man Tag (Single Fall) Pits the unique team of Stone Cold Skywarp, Cloudstrifer, Gruff & Blitzwing v Brave Maxx, Ravage, The Lock & D-Extreme

Divebomb v Cyberstrike

AWF TV Champion Amarant Odinson v AWF Intercontinental Champion Scout

The AWF Title will also be on the line as hometown boy Viewfind defends against The King

Should it be necessary, the event will culminate with a 5 on 5 elimination style Survivor Series match. For team Mayhem, The Game Erik Summers will lead the Welsh Wonder Six Switch, The Mat Man, Bombshell and Auros against Team Warzone, captained by Brendinio Heat, Sean O'Con with TC, Tempest, Redstreak and Morpheus.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

*The Camera comes on as we see Divebomb in his locker room talking on his cell phone*

DB: "Yeah man, it looks like meltdown one show ends............Yeah it doesn't look like your in it but I get Cyberstrike..........Yeah I will talk to you later the camera crew is here.........Cya later man."

*Divebomb hangs up his phone and turns towards the camera*

DB: "So it has come to this. The roster split is coming to an end. The stage is set, Two shows go in and One shows comes out. Six matches with a five on five elimination match as a tie breaker. The tension could not get any higher. For the first time in a long time I have to go into a match knowing that its not for NWA glory but just for myself. Its odd, you know. I have been a tag team wrestler since I started in this fed and don't get me wrong I can handle myself in a singles match it just seem strange not going for a shot at the tag titles. But the stakes are a little bigger now. This is not only for personal glory and not just to show you that Warzone is the dominant brand, no matter what the ratings say. But this is for the future of Warzone."

*Divebomb takes a drink of water then keeps going*

DB: "With all the matches taking place we get to see TC take on Cane. Big View get to take on The King. I mean those two are great matches. They may just be what decides the fate of the two shows. Then you get to see Cyberstrike step up to face ME! I hear this fool run his mouth over there on Mayhem and just plain old piss people off with his ignorant attitude and I was always just so happy that I wasn't going to have to deal with him again, but now the AWF has seen fit to put me in the ring with this fool. It seems like an odd match to have on a PPV that will decide the fate of this company but if this match is a sign of what the out come of the PPV will be, then after it is all said and done and the dust has settled and the show is over. Then Wzone will be the winners.

*Divebomb takes another drink*

DB: "Cyberstrike, it has been awhile since I have stepped in the ring for a singles match, but they gave you a raw deal because I will make you suffer and you will feel THE END. I will not lose. Your fate has been sealed, because for you DOOMSDAY IS COMING..........

*The camera turns black as we hear one final thing*

"THE END....."
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Well well well. It seems Scout has been chossen to be the next victim to tap out to my House of Pain. I hope you're ready for our match Scout. Because at Meltdown, I'm going to show you and the rest of the AWF the true meaning of brutality. I'm going to simply tear you apart limb by limb.

Scout, you're just going to be another name added to growing list of people who have tried and failed to PROVE ME WRONG. I hope you know what you signed up for. You going to be in a match with me. The Best Damn Technical T.V. Champion that this business has ever seen. Bring everything you got sweetheart. I want you at your best. And don't worry, I won't hurt that pretty little face of yours. But everything else is fair game. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE IF I LET YOU.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC: And so it has come ... the beginning of the end.

Everything that has a beginning has an ending.

Which show will remain superior, only time can tell. My I be one of the few that help represent Warzone to a hopeful victory.

OOC: I sense something good with this.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Brave Maxx, Lock and King and Big Daddy Rav. This should be a fun night of asskicking from the ol Warzone boys.

I can't wait for Meltdown now.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO!!

I feel bad fo yo ass king, not only you gotta do battel with bingzilla but i'ma have my philly peeps on my side and we gotz to take dat bling!

Yo philly HOLLA!!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Game is shown backstage as the cameraman enters the room...

"Posturing? What does the Game look like? Some sort of fashion model? The Game understands that he is outright drop dead sexy, yes...but posturing isn't the something the Game does. See, the Game isn't asking, the Game is stating that he WILL captain team Mayhem should there be the Survivor Series finale. The simple fact is that no one...and the Game means NO ONE...can match what the Game has accomplished in the ring. Let's break it down...3 Time AWF Champion...Tag Team Champion...came back from a broken neck to defeat possibly the single most gifted athlete not named Erik Summers in this company at Archivemania II...oh...yeah...and I ended HBK's career."

The Game smirks a little...

"Funny...that used to bother me...strange how a knife in one's back can really change your outlook on life isn't it? The way I see it...nothing could be more perfect than the Game on one side and one the other, my buddy...HBK...cause then, I'll have been the man to end his career and then cancel his show...I guess then I really would the the AWF's only Show Stopper!"
-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

IC: The only bling bling you gonna get are the stars in front of your eyes when your head hit the ground after I put my PPC on you. You see Viewfind the Eminem-wanna be... I got to where I am, the AWF Champ, by beating jobbers like you. Yeah you may not be at the same level as, say, Adolf, but you are nowhere near the level of The Game. Besides you weren't even good enough to make it to the War Game so why do you think you can survive the match against me, the most dangerous man of AWF? Go on, rap til you are blue in the face. It's not gonna change the fact that by the end of the match you will need more than one chiropractor to undue the damage I did to your body. Better make sure your medical insurance covers the match cuz you will need it.

OOC: Man oh man...... can't wait for this PPV. I think the repercussions will be huge no matter which brand wins.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: Divebomb?! Divebomb?! Divebomb?!
Who in the Hell is Divebomb?!
Oh Yeah!
A two-bit punk that couldn't beat me my worse day and sure as hell can't beat me now that I'm at 100%
It will be the End for Divebomb end of story.

Now on to the important stuff
King or Veiwfind I don't give a rat's ass which one of you wins the
AWF World title because after I dismantle Divebomb you're looking
at next #1 contender ME!

So King, Divebomb, and Veiwfind welcome to Cyberstrike's Clockwork Orange House of Pain!
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The only thing your going to do Cybertwat, is put team Mayhem in a hole. Why not do yourself a favor and just phone this one in...and leave it to the real Mayhem Superstar...the Most Electrifying Superstar to save the show!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Galvatron91
The only thing your going to do Cybertwat, is put team Mayhem in a hole.

Like your little stunt that costed us the War Games?
I mean the best team lost that match because of your egomanical attitude because everybody saw and knew that Brendocon would doublecross you and Team Mayhem and now you expect another 4 men to follow you in the most important match in AWF history?! So we can be doublecrossed by you this time?

If Varcarro and Reily want to fight out how about we stick them in a cage match and let those 2 fight it out and save the fans the
pain of seeing your old crippled ass entering the ring.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
Like your little stunt that costed us the War Games?
I mean the best team lost that match because of your egomanical attitude because everybody saw and knew that Brendocon would doublecross you and Team Mayhem and now you expect another 4 men to follow you in the most important match in AWF history?! So we can be doublecrossed by you this time?

If Varcarro and Reily want to fight out how about we stick them in a cage match and let those 2 fight it out and save the fans the
pain of seeing your old crippled ass entering the ring.

My crippled ass? Funny...seems last time we faced each other in a match, the Game left your ass crippled in the middle of the ring...

As for the War Games, The Game already admitted that it was his fault. The simple fact of the matter is that Sean made a choice. The Game set the stage for him to come in and be a hero, he did that...he just decided to be a hero for the wrong side...don't worry though, retribution is coming...just do your part and TRY to get a win for us!
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

Strike shut the hell up and just face it, you are going to lose. I am your better. I always have been and I always will be. The only way you are going to beat me is if you get an army to help you. Just like the only way you will ever get the AWF title is if everyone else in this fed just ups and dies. You don't stand a chance in our match and just like the game has done to you before I will cripple you. Because like he said all you are going to do is put Mayhem in the hole.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

YO YO YO!!!

Till today the word "fate" was just dat, a word but now da very fate of warzone may very well rest on me kid and you think i'ma just lay down on my back like yo fat ass momma and let you beat me? nah son, dats why at meltdown i will walk away with the bling bling and all dat will be left is you and yo butt buddy reilly.

King Pring da painkillers cuz he comes da pain.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You know, it doesn't really matter what people like Cyberdick think of the matter. The fact of the matter is this.

Two teams, one match, one victory. That's what it boils down to, and that's the way it's goin' down. Warzone got lucky once, when Tommy O'Tool saw fit to interfere. It will not happen again. Of course, no one's yet stated that the Double S will be joining the Mayhem team yet, but everybody knows that a Mayhem team just aint a Mayhem team without the most exciting superstar on the entire roster along for the ride. So Game, pick your other three guys, and lets get this thing on. We got a match to win, and there's nothing that Reilly, Vaccarro, O'Tool, or Borezone can do about that!
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Syxx...you were first on my list!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

IC: Let me understand this... Team Warzone is going into battle.... and Blood & Thunder aren't on the team? Are you kidding me? No disrespect to Jinners and QS, but what the hell is this? We get replaced with... HBK and.... MORPHEUS? You have gotta be yankin' me here. The Tag team champions of almost four months aren't even going to be part of the most important tag team match in the AWF's history? This bites.

And Cyberstrike, you should think about keeping your mouth shut for once. The big bad wolf busted you up good at ArchiveMania, and has had his fair share of confrontations with Divebomb. He'll beat you down in three minutes tops. $20 says so.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Wolfang
The Tag team champions of almost four months aren't even going to be part of the most important tag team match in the AWF's history? This bites.

At least make the match worth turning up for. Why non-title contest?

*hands Wolfy a pint of Guinness*
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Divebomb
Strike shut the hell up and just face it, you are going to lose. I am your better. I always have been and I always will be. The only way you are going to beat me is if you get an army to help you. Just like the only way you will ever get the AWF title is if everyone else in this fed just ups and dies. You don't stand a chance in our match and just like the game has done to you before I will cripple you. Because like he said all you are going to do is put Mayhem in the hole.

Divebomb if you that trash you hang without with called the GPA couldn't beat the nTo not now not then not ever.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I have to admit I don't like the GPA, But what I am going to say now is true.

GPA > nTo

Nuff Said