Mr. Reilly's OFFICIAL Redemption Preview Thread

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
AWF Press Office
Protoform

Mr. Reilly's OFFICIAL Redemption Preview Thread

Post by AWF Press Office »

*Please note, in addition to the matches which will be announced here, this is YOUR PLACE to post ANY interview piece or smacktalk or promo you wish to write for your character...*

Master of Puppets by Metallica begins to play...

JFA Voiceover: The AWF proudly brings to you, Redemption, live this Sunday from the SOLD OUT United Center in Chicago, IL.

The AWF Title will be decided in The Iron Gauntlet...as Bombshell defends against The Game Erik Summers, The Heart Brend Kid Sean O'Con, Viewfind, the King and Y3 Blaster!

The AWF IC Title will be defended as Amarant Odinson takes on Scout

For the first time ever...A Handicapped Elimination Match pits Stone Cold Skywarp against The Gruff, Cloudstrifer & D-Extreme

The Number One Contendership for the AWF Tag Titles will be decided in a 3 Way Cage match as Blood & Thunder, the nTo and the NWA clash.

The TV Title will be defended as reigning champion NMathew faces Brave Maxx

In a special challenge for the Hardcore Title: TC defends against Auros, Xille & Ravage In this contest, it should be noted that TC does not have to be pinned to lose the title!

Vin Ghostal meets the challenge and the the Main Event for Archivemania is on the line as he faces Sixswitch

Pulp Faction collides as Morpheus meets Strafe with the winner getting a shot at the TV Title on the following Mayhem.

Plus: OP2005 answers the open challenge of Tempest seeking to get a rematch for the AWF IC Title...and of course everyone's favorite psychotherapist Auntie Slag will sit down with AWF Owner...Mr. Reilly!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

(OOC: An interview will come later in the week. For now, I figured I'd get a bit of smacktalk outta the way first.)

So let's see. We got the John Cena wannabe, the no name sonofab*tch, the guy that makes me ashamed to be from the same place as him, and the two bosom buddies who spent as much time performing in the bedroom as they do in the ring.

And then there's me. The AWF champion. The guy who has finally managed to establish himself as one of the top superstars in this Federation after spending so much time riding on the coattails of others: The cWo. The nTo. The Canucks. Claypool. Cyberstrike. Blaster. They've all come and gone. But I have remained. I have endured. I have become greatness. And at Redemption, I will prove to everyone that my win was not a fluke, and that I am as worthy as being the AWF champion as anyone else.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

(OOC: how does this handicap work? 3 men will fight one at the start of the match? or will one of the 3 enter after one of the 3 facing Sky gets pinned? Whatever it is..sounds cool to me)

D-Ex: Skywarp, it seems like lady luck is not shining in your corner these days arent they? It seems like your ass is numbered huh? Well you know what....YOUR DAMN RIGHT IT IS! I dont give a damn if I am forced to tag along with Fluff and Cloudy yet again for some stupid reason. But one thing is for sure Skywarp...revenge will be mine...and you know it will be too XTREME for you to handle!!!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC: Blood and Thunder and the NWA.
You four idiots have understand this the nTo-X is fed up with this crap that we've had to deal with and at the aptly named Redemption the only thing that is going to happen is we're walking out as the number one's contenders to those AWF Tag-team champions we will hurt you and put all four of you in the ICU
especially you Prowl? we don't forgive and we don't forget.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

I can see it now.

ArchiveMania 3. The biggest stage of the year.

The Main Event.

The AWF Championship.

The HeartBrend Kid. The Legend. The Highlight of Your Life. The AWF Champion.

Sixswitch. The challenger. The winner of the Rumble. The man who handed Vinny G's ass back to him at Redemption.

The master against the pupil. A contest worthy of headlining the greatest show on Earth.

May the best man win.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

(OOC: Interview will be comming soon)

Well, Well I got Skywarp were I wanted, in the ring with 2 other bozo's and myself. Now, Now I now you guys won't be any much help to me, winning this match, but hey, i support you in throwing you lifes away so that I can be Skywarp. I really honour you for that.....No, wait I don't. I think your all idiots, trying to get into the ring with CloudStrifer, The Messenger of Odin. One outcome is that your all going to be beating in a horrible and painful way. Be glad that you signed you death warrents. I shall be waiting....
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: Blood and Thunder and the NWA.
You four idiots have understand this the nTo-X is fed up with this crap that we've had to deal with and at the aptly named Redemption the only thing that is going to happen is we're walking out as the number one's contenders to those AWF Tag-team champions we will hurt you and put all four of you in the ICU
especially you Prowl? we don't forgive and we don't forget.

In the words of the Great Wise Prophet....Shut Up
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hmm can't say I wanted to go after TC and Auros when I would rather just kill Xille but ok. More gold in the process always works.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

You? The master? Wouldn't go that far, but it would be a match well worthy of headlining a Wrestlemania. Doesn't really matter who I face though, because the Welsh Wonder is guaranteed to make the night special. To dazzle the crowd on the biggest stage of them all.

And at 'Mania, it doesn't matter who walks in the Champion, because the Double S will be the one walking out. Simple. As. That.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Brendocon
May the best man win.

Don't worry. I will.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Four men for the Hardcore title? Whatever, I don't want it. Not yet, anyway. TC, you're the greatest Hardcore champion this fed has seen. Auros, you're one hell of a competitor yourself. I don't have a problem with either of you, and as far as I'm concerned, it's really just you two against each other for the championship. You see, all I want to do is break Ravage, not pin him. I want to punish him for all he's put me through and for everything people like him have put me through. I don't care if I have to drive a sledgehammer into his skull and then jump off the top of a twenty foot ladder to do it. He's going to be broken. Hell, I don't care if I break myself in the process.

Ravage, call your momma and have her reserve a couple of beds in the ICU for us. I'm the X, baby. The opium of the masses. Blink, and you'll be on the ground.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Deathscream
Protoform

Post by Deathscream »

IC: Frankly I don't care to be in a cage match for #1 spot for the tag-team titles with Zarak and Wolfang what I want is the AWF HARDCORE title but since the AWF feels that nTo-X has to be in a
three way cage match for a shot at the Tag-Team titles so be it.

Now B&T the only thing I want out of this match is not to see NWA win the match! So I propose this Blood and Thunder the only reason I agreed to this match is for a chance to injury P? I don't give a rat's ass one way or another about you two, Divebomb, or even winning the match I want to hurt P? You two can beat the hell out of Dibblebumb, kiss him, stick a pipe up his ass, whatever you two want to do to him is alright by me.
But P? is the nTo-X's victim and if you two mess us the nTo-X will have no choice to beat the **** out of you.

Deal?

The first X-WCW Lord of the Ring!
X-WCW TV Champion (x2)
X-WCW World Champion(x1)
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Lord Zarak
In the words of the Great Wise Prophet....Shut Up

D-Ex: I can shout 'AMEN' to that Zarak! :cool:
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
....we will hurt you and put all four of you in the ICU
especially you Prowl? we don't forgive and we don't forget.....

Yo, Divebomb, peep this out....

This sucka is bitter cause the big P? made him his b!tch last time tha foo got in the ring with us.

And now all that be in da way to our gold straps are these little girls and flood and blunder. So basically alls we gots to be sweating is those hosers from the UK, cause everyone and their momma know what I did to cyberdyke is just a little taste compaired to what im gonna do to their little tag team.

Ya'll ready to jump back on da pain train?

Cause the big P? is rollin into the station......

HOLLA
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

*The camera comes on as we see Divebomb in his locker room talking to a very beautiful women*

(hear a knock on the door)

DB: "Yeah what do you want I am kinda busy here."

some dork: "Yeah I know I am sorry but Reilly just announced the card for Redemption and he told me to tell you and P? what you guys are doing."

DB: "Really. Ok what do we get to do at the PPV?"

sd: "You guys are in a 3-way cage match for the #1 contendership for the Tag Titles."

DB: "Really? With who if you don't mind me asking."

sd: "Blood and Thunder and the nTo-X."

DB: "Who the hell are the nTo-X?"

sd: "that would be Deathscream and Cyberstrike."

DB: "Oh god. Come on now. Doesn't that guy ever learn. I mean the last time he tried to step up he got put down and put down hard."

sd: "Yeah that was pretty funny. But I should tell you they have already stated that they are only in this to try and take out P?. They are pretty serious about trying to injure him."

DB: "Don't worry dude there is nothing they can do to hurt P?. They are not strong or smart enough to know how to do it. Thanks for the info but I am kinda busy."

sd: "No problem. Bye."

DB: "Yeah see ya later. Sorry darlin I gotta make a quick phone call."

beautiful woman: "Ok but be quick we got reservations."

DB: "Don't worry we'll make it."

(Divebomb picks up his cell phone and dials a number)

DB: "Hey its me............yeah I'm doing good. Anyways bud I just got word. We got a shot at the number one contendership for the titles at Redemption............yeah its a 3-way cage match with Blood and Thunder and nTo-X..........oh that would be Deathscream and our good old friend Cyberstrike and supposedly they are gonna be gunning for you..............yeah thats what I said but I just figured I would give you a heads up...........Yeah anyways I gotta go my woman is giving me that we're gonna be late look so I'll talk to ya later.......yeah bye."

(Divebomb hangs up and puts the phone in his pocket)

bw: "Come on we gotta go."

DB: "Hey, don't be in such a rush. We got plenty of time."

*Divebomb puts his arm around the woman and they leave to room as the camera gos black*
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
You? The master? Wouldn't go that far, but it would be a match well worthy of headlining a Wrestlemania. Doesn't really matter who I face though, because the Welsh Wonder is guaranteed to make the night special. To dazzle the crowd on the biggest stage of them all.

And at 'Mania, it doesn't matter who walks in the Champion, because the Double S will be the one walking out. Simple. As. That.

Damn dwag you got mo flave like steven king writes horror....

OH WAIT YOU DON"T!!!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The opium of the masses, more like the boredom of the masses.

You are the X as in gone, done and should have never gotten into this ring.

Do your credit you have spunk, but it's not the kind I like. You say you will hurt and maim but will you? I've been putting people in hopitials for 3 years now, well before you even decided to lace up boots in this fed.

So aim for me as I wouldn't want it any other way.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

More Human than Human starts to play throughout the arena. Fans go ballistic and boo like mad as the Intercontinetal Champion heads to the ring. With the belt slung over his shoulder, Amarant Odinson grabs a mic as he walks into the squared cicrle to address the crowd.

I came down here to get a few things off my chest. First off, to Scout. Congratulations on you winning the opportunity to get your ass kicked by The Rabid Wolverine once again. I'll say this for you though, at least you don't give out without a fight. But this is the last time. I'm sick and tired of beating the crap out of you. So Scout, you better make this one count because if you don't beat me at Redemption, You will never get another shot at my I.C. Title as long as I hold it.

Now number 2 on my list is Mat Man. The crowd starts cheering at the mention of his name That's right. Cheer for him all you want. You want to cheer on a coward then that's fine with me. No one said that the people in this town were really intelligent anyway. The fans start to boo Amarant even louder. What's wrong??? Truth hurts???

Now Mat Man, I know you've been dodgeing me ever since you got that win over me and you took my T.V. Title away at Edge of Survival. I'm giving Scout her rematch, so where in the hell is mine?? You almost lost it during your first defense and now you have to go up that necrophiliac, Brave Maximus. I want what is rightfully mine. I want my rematch for the T.V. Title and it makes no difference to me which one of you peons I have to face to get it back. The result will be same anyway. One of you will bring the T.V. Title to the ring, I'll make you tap and I'll have my belt back.

Now last and most certainly least. The Human Jackass, Tempest. You've been running your mouth for the last couple of weeks now saying how tough you think you are and how you think you can beat me. Well at Redemption, you get to prove yourself. If you can beat OP2005, then you'll get you title shot and then we'll see what type of man you really are.

There's something that you need to keep in mind though. I've gone 5 months now with some gold around my waist. I've only been beaten 5 times. Once by the then T.V Champ, D-Extreme and it was only a matter of time before I MADE HIM TAP OUT. Once by Mat Man and will rectify that very quickly. The other 3 were all former AWF World champions.

Everyone else who has ever stepped into the ring with me has TAPPED OUT. I have shown time and time again why I am the Best Damn Technical Wrestler in the histroy of this business. And I will continue to do so. OP2005 was the lastest statistic to be added and your time will come soon enough.

Everyone's time will come. I don't care who you are. The Show Stopper, The Game, the Welsh Wonder, Tapedeck or a Cassette. It makes no difference to me if you're 7 ft 2 or 5 ft 3. You can be an undead freak, a drunk, a viking, a slut, a bunch of D-12 wannabes or some punk with a goofy looking hat and statue. You could even be Vin Ghostal for all I care.

None of that matters because at the end of the day it all comes down the fact that I will MAKE EVERY SINLGE ONE OF YOU TAP. I AM THE RABID WOLVERINE, AMARANT ODINSON. I AM THE I.C. CHAMPION AND THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT ANY OF YOU WILL EVER..... PROVE ME WRONG

OOC: I got bored. :\
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Tempest

Post by Tempest »

IC

Moi Amarant? Am I a Human Jackass?

I am one of the toughest guys to walk into this palce. I've stood up against the greats and won buddy. I've lost some, I'll admit that but I've beaten the best.

OP2005, I've got a lot of anger to let out, your in my ... I'd suggest you get the hell outta my way, cause I'm gonna get the 1 ... 2 ... 3! And go on to face Amarant for thta gold ... my first.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Yo Bombshell you sweatin and im bettin you frettin my rymes, this time cause im the real deal wit mass appeal da girls sweat me im sexy yo mom knows i know how she ***** me you see shes good but i had betta next is arcee now go getta