Live! Sort of...AWF Redemption 29 Feb 04 - United Center, Chicago, IL!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

*The camera comes on as we see Divebomb sitting in his locker room with a bag of ice on his forehead*

DB: "(he sees the cameraman)What do you want?"

CM: "I was told to get your reaction to the win."

DB: "I see you remembered not to bring that dork that was here the last time."

CM: "Yeah he didn't want to come."

DB: "Good well my reaction to the win? Ok I think its about time we get finally got back on track but as you can see it came at a cost. I can't see straight yet and my neck is killing me but we won, so it makes up for it. Next question."

CM: "How does it feel to get a win over Blood and Thunder."

DB: "It feels good, but if you noticed we didn't pin one of them so just like Wolfang said, I'm sure our paths will cross again. But you know what the rivalry between Blood and Thunder and the NWA has been like and its not like its going to go away anytime soon. So I will be looking forward to the next time we meet. Any more questions."

CM: "One more then I'll let you get back to icing your neck. Your thoughts on cyberstrike and the nTo-X."

DB: "Oh god you really are trying to open a can of worms with that one aren't you. Well ok, the nTo-X is a joke and I really can't see what has changed about them since they were just the nTo, which by the way was and still is a running joke in the AWF, so as a faction they are worthless. Now as for Deathscream, I couldn't care less. I never paid any attention to him before and after tonight I still have no reason to pay attention to him so hes just another jobber to me. Then there is the so called leader of the nTo in cyberstrike. What can you say about him? Hes a useless, talentless, ugly, delusional piss ant that thinks the nTo is the all-time greatest faction. He's just another pansy panty wearing freak. He thinks hes hardcore because he wrestles else were and wins but doesn't seem to realise that the calibre of competition is nowhere near what it is here. Hell he even thought that the nTo could get better looking women and that they had more money than the GPA. Dude you've seen the women and the money what would you say?"

CM: "Yeah I remeber him saying that. Did you see the girl he was with tonight. Hell you couldn't pay me to be anywhere hear them."

DB: "No I didn't see them and by the sounds of it I am glad I didn't. But I can't think of what else to say about him and to tell you the truth I don't want to waste another breath talking about him."

CM: "Any final thoughts before I go?"

DB: "Yeah, Blood and Thunder, any time you guys want another match just ask. I know we have had our problems in the past but it like I said, I enjoy the rivalry we have because it results in some very good matches. Then there is D-Next, you all know I have alot of respect for them and what they have both accomplished but we are getting a shot at the Tag Team Gold and no matter how much respect I have for them I will not hold back in that match. So even though I don't have to tell you to bring your best I am still going to do it, Bring your best. I want this to be a match for the ages and win or lose I want to face the best opponents the AWF has to offer. So thats it, I've got nothing left to say except See You in the Ring."

CM: "Thanks man, cya later."

DB: "Yeah cya."

*The camera gos black as we see Divebomb put the ice back on his neck*
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Halfshell

Two time! Two time!

Post by Halfshell »

The HeartBrend Kid limps out of his locker room, stitches across his forehead, Tag Team Championship belt around his waist, the AWF Championship slung across his shoulder, and a grin as wide as the Solent across his face.

Keith Kincaid catches him as he looks to leave the arena.

KK: "Sean! Sean! AWF Champion again... thanks to a huge assist from the Game. But a staggering feat of endurance, nonetheless... do you have anything to say?"

The Heat: "Keith... Keith. You know that normally I'd have to pummel you into dust for calling me Sean, but I'm in a staggeringly good mood, so I'll let it slide.

"Do I have anything to say? Oddly enough, yeah. Because you know I'm usually so reserved. First off - first man into the Gauntlet - last man out. I said before I went in that I'd come out with the gold, and once again the Brendinio Heat makes good on his promises.

"The gold is back where it belongs. Where it always should have been, and where not even Reilly's masterplans can stop it from gravitating back toward. This strap knows its place. And that place is where The Heat is.

"But really, I've got a few people to thank. First off, Brendan Reilly. Because it must eat him up to see me with two of his precious championships.

"And secondly... Erik. The Game. Buddy. Really, I appreciate the help. Honestly don't think I could have done it without you. Thanks, G! You're the man. Really. It's all down to you!

"Now, onto the place I belong - the main event at ArchiveMania. To take on the guy who grew leaps and bounds under my guidance... but still managed to suck harder than Erik's mother - Siznitch.

"I'm sure that the Welsh Waste-o-space has had plenty to say on the matter... but I dare say nobody managed to stay awake long enough to hear the end of what he said. I know I never can. So I'll just assume it's the same tired old claptrap he usually spouts about being better than he really is and I'm feeling sleepy just thinking about it. ArchiveMania, Siznitch - you think you deserve this belt? Come get it.

"Have no doubt, kids - I'm the champ, and you're just chumps. And the HeartBrend Kid has left the building."

[OOC: Big-up congrats to xille!]
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

*Cloud is now seen in his room agian, but this time its has a few candles burning, and from the looks of it, there as been a brawl*

Now, Its time to end this. For long I have been taken out because of stupidity like Cyberstrike and his idiotic friend Cane. Because of those 2 bozos, I couldn't get into the ring with Skywarp, and because of those 2, I couldn't win over him like last time. True, he never beat me, and I did pin him, I suppose I would grant him leave, while he does his things and I do mine.

My Business in this fed is simple. I fight, I win, and I regin supreme. But has this come to be? No, Instead some one I defeated, Me, CloudStrifer, The Chosen of the Norse Gods, kick his ass and won, has been given the belt. The TV Title Belt, which shouldn't have been his in the first place. Do I get considered for it? No I don't. And That makes Cloud mad as Odin, and when he gets mad, he does something about it. I will do something about it too. I will take names, kick ass and win the belt. This I CloudStrifer, Messenger of Odin, give a blood oath!

*Cloud Pulls a knife and puts the knife in his fist and pulls it extracting blodd from it, which he puts it on his chest, leaving a bloody mark*

I Have taken an oath, and I will complete it, wheater people like it or not. I have been stalled long enough. So listen up, Cyberstrike and Cane, You and me, in Mayhem a Handicaped Match, 2 on 1. No Weapons, 2 Refs. The First to pin, wins.

Do you chicken out or do you fight? Even if you reject, I shall be out for your blood, as I have a bone to pick with you. After I am done kick your patheic butt, I shall come to NMat and take what is mine, and that is the Belt. So keep it warm and perpare to lose it agian.

CyberStrike and Cane Your Next!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

One all O'Con. One all. And at 'Mania, it'll be two-one to the Welsh Wonder. You know it, I know it. Fact.

You suck, I don't. Fact.

You think you're better than you are. Fact.

Face it, when you step into that ring with the Welsh Wonder, you're in for the match of your life, and the Double S fully intends to win. So yeah Sean. I want the belt, and I'm gonna get it.

Fact.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Hell ya sucka!

the NWA came out swingin' and the rest of those fools went down faster than a toothless crack wh0re lookin for some green to score her next hit. As long as we be preachin dat, yo 'strike, tell yo' momma to stop knocking on my door, P? may be blingin', but when it comes to yo momma, that way he ain't swingin'.....

Now, peep this, da NWA told ya that we gonna be the ones walking out of redemption with the #1 contender spot, and we got it..... The NWA told ya'll that we were gonna win the titles when no one gave us a chance against compufire.... And the NWA told ya that we were gonna knock Lock & King off their high horse, and we did it, even when their noses were as high as my big dawg Viewfind when he be puffin on some BC bud, and let me tell ya, that sucka almost neva comes down.....And now big P? is tellin' all ya foo's that D-Next is gonna lose those belts around their waists when they get enough balls to step in the ring with me and DA bomb.

The NWA is the tag team that always wins da big one. We never back down when the cards are on the table. We are the tag team that has always stuck together, never putting either one of us first. We have seen tag teams like The Mav's, The new age outlaws, Lock and King and Compufire come and go, but the NWA is for eva. We have outlasted them, and we gonna outlast D-N, and then the whole world will know that the NWA, not any other team, is the best team that the AWF has ever seen, and ever will see, until the day of the apocaplyse, when the NWA gets stacked up against the gods of Valhalla, and we truely find out who the REAL Norsemen with attitude are.....

Until that day, all you can do is stand in our way, and nurse your wounds when we run you over......

HOLLA!
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
One all...

:yawn: :zzz:

*startles awake*

I'm sorry, I must have tuned out for a moment there. You did finish talking, right?

Lemme guess - "blah blah blah... I'm a Welsh, inadequate loser, everybody knows it and I cover it by talking way too much." That was the basic gist, right?
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Brendocon
:yawn: :zzz:
Oh...I see you are doing your impressions of me watching you in the ring again...how cute Sean, still impersonating me after all this time...touching.

And don't think that me giving a title shot is anything more than paying a favor back to a friend...a concept you are entirely unfamiliar with...and don't get to cozy with that AM slot either...after Mayhem...I have a feeling you'll be available come March 28.
Gruff
Protoform

Post by Gruff »

IC:

Gruff is shown backstage alone still clutching the beer given to him by Stone Cold Skywarp.

Gruff: you are one craft SOB Skywarp, perhaps all those years of experience of yours helped pull it off. I knew those bumbling couldnt get along and listen, listen to the future and see exactly how it was. I turned my back for an instant and got a stunner for it. Kudos then to doink the viking and dxtremly stupid for costing us the match. But then someone else dserves a congrats for giving 'Warp the victory.
The NTO again cost me a victory. Strike 2 boys, your out!

The Gruff has new targets in his sights and thats you boys! Both together or individually, Cane and Cybertstrike your going down faster than Auntie Slag when i get my hands on you!

Where and how doesnt matter, bring yourselves to the dance, bring your precious NTO shirts, bring your sick little tranny fanny Auntie Slag pompoms and all. Just Bring It! The future is is right here and i will burn you down and bag your ashes!

I am the future of this company and i will make you believe it!
Gruff 3:16 says Brendocon is da man!!Image
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

OOC:

They aren't in the Fed anymore. And another thing, do you always chose those who I call out first? :p ;)
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Yeah, keep on blubbering O'Tool. Assuming you can make it to 'Mania with the belt intact, which you probably will, since all you have to face is TC to get there, I still wouldn't carry that belt around with you... You're gonna need to get used to its absence after Mania, when it changes hands, and goes to someone more skilled, charismatic, smart, and just generally better than you. And there's nothing you can do about that.
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Gruff
Protoform

Post by Gruff »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
OOC:

They aren't in the Fed anymore. And another thing, do you always chose those who I call out first? :p ;)

OOC:

hadnt realised they'd left when i'd posted that!

and normally its u on my coat tails! :eyebrow: :smokin: :angel: :p
Gruff 3:16 says Brendocon is da man!!Image
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

OOC: Sorry bout the late reply, was on Spring break all last week...

IC:Just as I had thought. By not playing by the rules...I am advancing in status and power in the AWF. The titles are but a short match away, finally cementing my position as one of the top dogs in the AWF...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Only problem Strafe is that the one thing standing between you, your dreams of fame, fortune, women... titles, is me.

STONECOLD SKYWARP -- the TOUGHEST S.O.B in the AWF today...
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
Only problem Strafe is that the one thing standing between you, your dreams of fame, fortune, women... titles, is me.

STONECOLD SKYWARP -- the TOUGHEST S.O.B in the AWF today...

Perhaps, at one time you could have stood between me and my goals, but not anymore.

Now step out of my way and leave your chest thumping back in the local bar. You don't want any part of this. That is your only warning.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Strafe
Perhaps, at one time you could have stood between me and my goals, but not anymore.

Now step out of my way and leave your chest thumping back in the local bar. You don't want any part of this. That is your only warning.

N'ah Strafe, you don't seem to understand, see you thought it was neccessary to come out and stick your damn nose into business it don't belong in, YOU made this personal, YOU are the one that's gonna get the ass whuppin' of a lifetime, YOU are the one that's warned.

YOU'RE NEXT.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Y'know, the X is a bit excited for this next Mayhem. We've lost people, we might've gained a new guy, and all in all, I still get a slight bit of glee knowing that I'm walking in with this *pats title* and Big Daddy Ravage isn't.

You know, it kinda makes me sad that Cs and Ds are gone. TC always had them as good warm-up matches and now I've got no one. Well, I guess that's not true. There's always Ravage, or maybe that dick, Strafe. I can't wait to see him have his ass kicked by G91.

Archivemania III is coming. Mayhem is coming. I know who's getting a little high on X at Archivemania, and that's Ravvy. Stretcher match with my title and his pride on the line. But next Mayhem... that's a different story. Someone wants a shot at this title? Whatever. They'll get "stop"ped just like Auros and TC. I'm still waiting to break someone's knees, too...

[edit]: *Thinks he figured "Raven Darkstorm" out... lets out a grunt of understanding*
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Oh don't worry Xille, I'd just be glad you have that title enjoy it while you can. At Archivemania III I'll make sure the EMTS are ready to fix you and your old man up.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Originally posted by Ravage
At Archivemania III I'll make sure the EMTS are ready to fix you and your old man up.
Oh... no, Ravage... do whatever you want to the geezer. Don't worry about the EMTs. He'll only show if he really wants to see me "get my ass kicked".

But here's the surprise for him: I'm going to break your knees. I going to show him that I can beat a man like him. And I'm not just talking about pinning you, either. I'm going to put you onto that stretcher piece... by piece.

So, to summarize for ya, big man, do what you want to my dad. Doesn't matter to me. You'll just be hurting one of your only fans.
Artwork by Jackpot, sig by Denyer. Both of them are awesome!
Click the sig to go to Jackpot's site.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Xille maybe you didn't realise this but **** the fans.

I mean really when have they been there for me, never.

So just to make the fans happy I am going to break you in front of everyone.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Ravage, it would be better if you went up to Xille and said that in a dodgy Russian accent like Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV. Go on, do the voice, it would be great!

I must braik yu

Then go for the blonde buzzcut for maximum authenticity. You do have fans and your history is well documented with glossy photo's in the AWF Coffee Table Accompaniment© and they would dig that.:smokin: