AWF: Warzone, 09/06/05

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

The camera cuts backstage where we see Divebomb casually walking down the halls with his IC title slung over his shoulder with a smile across his face.

DB: "Hey how you doin?"

Some random jobber responds as Divebomb keeps walking until Lisa Lovelace approaches him.

DB: "Oh Lisa...How are you?"

Lisa smiles as shifts his IC title to his other shoulder.

LL: "I am doing fine. How about you? You look like your one top of the world."

Divebomb grins.

DB: "Well you said it. I feel great."

LL: "Congatulations on retaining your title. It looked like a tough match."

DB: "It was, but I told you all that I would only reveal my secret if I won and know that you know what the secret was do you honestly think I could let myself lose?"

LL: "Fair enough. Now lets talk about that surprise. Prowl? is back. What does that mean for the AWF?"

DB: "Prowl?. My tag team partner. My long time friend. My brother from a different mother. Well I thought it was about time to bring him back. We all know he's been gone for awhile making his new album. Which has done great by the way. But we were sitting around one day talking about old times and we started talking about the good old GPA days. Now I know we were probably the most hated men in the AWF then but we had fun and we started talking about what it might be like to bring the NWA back. Now I am having a great time in the singles scene Pats his belt and don't really want to give it up so for now we have decided to seek out our own glory. Still tag team partners so don't be surprised if you see us out there taking out the teams the AWF has today."

LL: "So you are saying that the NWA is back but not quite into the tag scene yet."

DB: "Basically. But remember we have been out of that scene for awhile so it might take some time to get back our rythme."

LL: "I doubt that. You guys seemed to do quite well out there tonight when you fought off Murder Inc."

DB: "That was fun wasn't it. Flying off the turnbuckle and taking out Scarecrow. It gave me chills."

LL: "It was fun to watch."

DB: "Thank you. But for now I am going to have to say goodbye as me and P? are going out to celebrate, NWA style and you know what that means."

LL: "I think I do. Alright have a good time and thanks for the interview."

DB: "Anytime."

With that Divebomb walks off and into the NWA locker room.
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Xille
Protoform

Post by Xille »

Damn it, Ravage! One! One!

That's it, I'm going home.
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

I wold like to extend my thanks to Lock for welcoming me to his group, Lock is obviously a man who knows talent and potential when he sees it.

To everyone else out there, know now that Murder Inc. is a strong unit and we will only get stronger.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Yo P? and D-bomb how about we go hit up some club's and talk about somethings, ya mean?
Divebomb
Protoform

Post by Divebomb »

View, even after all thats happened in the last six months you know all you have to do is say when and where. We all know the NWA wouldn't miss a chance to kick it GPA style .
Feed them to the Sharkticons!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Sweet more nachos for me.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Baxter

Post by Baxter »

Our search for Baxter continues
After having a stage hand call all of the local buffets and Weight Watchers meetings, Lisa is at a loss as to where the extremely large man has gone.

She ends up in the parking garage where a small car with a Pizza delivery sign on the top pulls up.

Out pops the Hungry One and Lisa asks the all important qustion:
Baxter, Where were you tonight?

I got fired from
My dream job because I ate
All of the pizzas.
Thundercracker
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker »

Sixshot: TC ever since you lost the world title at AM4 you've been very unseen and inactive, why is that?

TC: Well Sixy, ever since the loss at AM I've been trying to train more and get back to the roots of what got me into the business. See I lost my edge a bit and thats what cost me the title, but now, I'm refocused and ready to return to the AWF and show them why I was the best in the business.

Sixshot: So you are going to be going after the AWF World Title once again?

TC: There is a possibility of that, but I'm talking about getting back to the roots of when I started in the AWF. And we all remember how that went. I know that BDR does.
The Futon, it's a couch that turns into a bed....the most disappointing transformer of all.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IC as CB: "Now where was I? Oh yeah Wolfang and Scarecrow how about I settle two scores at one time at Fallout.
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hehe, oh yeah TC I know what your talking about.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

IC: *a PA hands Back his paycheck. He stares down at the check and looks at for a few seconds and then he speaks*

CB: "Hmph another day, another check for sitting on my ass and not doing a damn thing.
But at the end of the day this isn't what I want what. Unlike those jackasses like Summers, O'Con, and TC I don't want watch some of the best talent in the world, I want in the title mix I don't care if it's the AWF World, IC, or TV, titles I want them all
and since I'm the best wrestler in the world I should an AWF Champion.

And since Wolfang has two titles and I while I want them both at the same time, I'm not stupid and greedy so I want the AWF TV title more than Hardcore. I mean lets face it the AWF Hardcore championship so the small fry Xille or that loser Scarecrow can have it I mean is a joke anyway now of days. but the AWF TV title
now thats the ticket.

So come on Wolfbitch, you challenged me a few days ago and here's your answer: I ACCEPT you can name the time and place and any kind of match!"
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

My mother always said that it was rude to answer Back. But sod it, I'll answer him anyway: you're on. TV Title and-if you're really good- the Hardcore Title gets thrown in as a bonus.

The time is Overdrive. The match is Hell In A Cell.

Bring everything you've got and everything you can borrow, pal. You're gonna have to dig deep to have any hope of beating me.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Wolfang
My mother always said that it was rude to answer Back. But sod it, I'll answer him anyway: you're on. TV Title and-if you're really good- the Hardcore Title gets thrown in as a bonus.

The time is Overdrive. The match is Hell In A Cell.

Bring everything you've got and everything you can borrow, pal. You're gonna have to dig deep to have any hope of beating me.

IC: "Hell in a Cell is just fine."

*The crowd is shocked by Back's calm reply*

"What?! I'm supposed to be scared? I've been in more
Cage Matches, Hell's Chamber, Triple Cages, War Games, Hell in a Cell matches than anybody here and besides I haven't seen in a good HiaC match in the AWF a long time.
Wolfang the only thing I'll be digging is your grave and taking the
belt(s) are walking out with me.

OOC: Before anyone flames me about not seeing any good HiaC matches in the AWF it's just My character is just being an egomanic.
Lord Zarak

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeres Zarak!

Post by Lord Zarak »

The Archivetron flickers to life. The words "What do Manchester, Manchester United, Freddie Flintoff and Black Zarak have in common?"

The screen goes black. After a wait of a few seconds, what appears to be blood flows down spelling out "Greatness"

Mexicola begins to play, but before the chorus kicks in, it fades out to be replaced by The Hand that Feeds.

As Trent Reznors voice begins, so does the emphatic pyrotechnic display that ends with Black Zarak facing the ring, mic in hand.

He walks puposefully down the aisle, eyes focused and unblinking. He dives under the bottom rope dressed in his usual gear. His black leather trenchcoat with a white outline of a scorpion on his back. Uncharactaristcally, he has no belt round his waist.

He raises the mic to his mouth, and sniffs the air.

"Do you smell that?" He sniffs again.

"That is the smell of nothing. The nothing that the AWF has become without me. Without me, the AWF has paled into insignificance. No pain, no guts, no blood, no sense of horror. Well, its about to change."

He takes out a piece of paper, and carefully unfolds it.

"I have here the list of the titles, and their holders. I'm going to hold it one hand, close my eyes, and with my other hand, point to the title I'm going to go for."

He does as he says.

"Well, well, well. Ha ha haaaaaa. Looks like I'm coming for you.......Divebomb!"