An open challenge to certain AWF "superstars"

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

An open challenge to certain AWF "superstars"

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

IN CHARACTER: "You know for about roughly 4 years
I've ran the X-WCW and have proven without a shadow of a doubt that it's the better promotion.
The AWF fears the X-WCW.
But some of the "top" AWF stars still refuse to admit that the X-WCW is the better promotion and I'm sick and tied of fans asking me when if there will ever will be an X-WCW vs AWF ppv, so here's the deal:
In a month or so I'm holding a very special PPV currently titled Collison Course II, and I'm issuring an open challenge for ANY 3-5
AWF stars that have NEVER been in the X-WCW to a War Games match in which the AWF Stars will battle 3-5 X-WCW superstars that have NEVER set foot in the AWF for the bragging rights.

Does any of the 'top" AWF stars got the balls for to set foot in a REAL wrestling promotion, or all the best AWF stars already in the best company, my company, the X-WCW?"
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Not only do i have da "balls" but i got the 12 foot **** to go with it, you want it? well you got it.

Holla at ch'a!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Viewfind
Not only do i have da "balls" but i got the 12 foot **** to go with it, you want it? well you got it.

Holla at ch'a!

IC: "I was hoping you be one of the first ones to accept Veiwfind,
because I love to see guys like you lose. If anyone else here accepts the challenge, you're in. I need at least 2 more."
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
IC: "I was hoping you be one of the first ones to accept Veiwfind,
because I love to see guys like you lose. If anyone else here accepts the challenge, you're in. I need at least 2 more."

The problem is cybers*** "guys like me" don't lose we get made,laid and paid...
And guys like you just get f*****!

Now get on yo back and get ready fo blingzilla to come rolling deep in yo town!

HOLLA!!!!!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

You know what I rolled with View once and seeing as how we are all on a nice paid break right now I could use a chance to bust some heads. Count BDR in.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Ravage
You know what I rolled with View once and seeing as how we are all on a nice paid break right now I could use a chance to bust some heads. Count BDR in.

IC: "You're in Rav unless we don't get enough for a War Games match. Now will anyone else has the guts to step up to the challenge?"
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

OUT OF CHARACTER: I forgot to mention some very important things:
IF this match happens it will be in my fed at my message board. This is to hopfully prevent any story problems for the AWF staff here, and it won't be for awhile.
We got at least 6-7 shows before we get to Collison Course 2: Hostile Takeover and we need at least 3 but we would love to have five characters to make it truly a MEGA event because this is a ONE-SHOT DEAL!
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: I second what CS said, we REALLY would LOVE to have 2 more people to accept this challenge. We already have 3. :)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

The HeartBrend Kid would never lower himself to be involved in something as badly spelt as an X-WCW event.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

IC:

Whats this now? Cyberpunk has his own fed? The man who couldn't fight me straight, has his own fed? This surely is mockery. I the Norse Wonder, The Chosen of The Gods would never lower myself or make my fans watch a lower ranking fed. If you had fought me fair then I would think about it, but since I already know whats going to happen, I rather not join.

Believe the Hype and Fear the Norse Wonder of the World!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Brendocon
The HeartBrend Kid would never lower himself to be involved in something as badly spelt as an X-WCW event.

OOC: You know in a way I was sort of hoping you be in this event. Oh well your loss.

IC: "Did I hear clucking? Did someone bring out a chicken?
Oh it's just Sean O'Chicken the biggest coward in not only the history of the AWF but in the all of pro-wrestling!
Sean O'Chicken, Bean fart heat,the Heart Burn Kid, or whatever the hell you call yourself this day of week listen up:
The real reason you don't to be in this match is because
you're affraid. In the AWF you're safe. You know that if you step
out of the AWF you would revealed as what you are a two-bit hack that is only good on the mic, because everybody knows the
only you ever got to the top of the AWF is by sucking up to the AWF brass.
You've always claimed that the AWF is the best but it looks like you just don't want to cash that check with your ass because you have face 5 of some greatest wrestlers like:
Grandmaster E, Otacon, Karl Baller, The Great One, Sandy Drake, The Renegade Ron Micheals, The Prez Jay Rich, Tony Bonito, The Real Deal, Autobot Jazz, Sci-Fi Man, Josh Leyh, Triple X, The Big Dog, Big Mitch Barker, The Reaper, Flash Styker, and that's my short list of the top talent of the X-WCW.
Now before you claim that you beaten me in the AWF but lets remember that you're friends in the front office protected you from
me because I know for a fact that I would beat you within an inch of your life outside of the AWF and honestly I'm not surprised that you declined simply put you never did have the balls to face
me in a real match why should my top guys waste time on trash like you. Be sure to give Erik my reguards too You f*cking pussies."
Originally posted by CloudStrifer
IC:

Whats this now? Cyberpunk has his own fed? The man who couldn't fight me straight, has his own fed? This surely is mockery. I the Norse Wonder, The Chosen of The Gods would never lower myself or make my fans watch a lower ranking fed. If you had fought me fair then I would think about it, but since I already know whats going to happen, I rather not join.

Believe the Hype and Fear the Norse Wonder of the World!

IC: "Lower ranking federation?! The X-WCW has been beating the crap out of the AWF for the last 2 years.
Cloud you need to take a good long look at what's left of the once mighty AWF, the ratings are in the crapper,
the TFA Network is threating to cancel Mayhem and Warzone, ppvs buy rates are at an all time low, fan attendence is so low you can't give tickets away and what little intrest in the
AWF is geared toward a final swan song.
The X-WCW ratings are going one way: UP and each of our PPV buy rates are higher than one last, he have a built up new and exciting superstars, match types, and given chances for guys like you to reach your full potentional.
In for 4 years the X-WCW has built the superior brand with a superior fanbase, superior shows, superior roster and superior booking, that's why we're the superior brand.
Now look at you career here Cloud all you are is a former AWF TV Champ and mid-carder with a cool gimmick and surprising loyal fanbase you sort of remind of Christian Cage only he's funny and you're not.
But Cloud ask youself this: what future will you have in dead company?
The answer is none.
Now look at what I'm offering you: I'm giving you a once in a lifetime chance to show the world that I'm wrong about the AWF and who knows?
Maybe I am wrong.
And wouldn't you like to be one of the guys who can come back and brag that I was wrong?
You could also gain new fans.
That is if you have the guts as Chris Benoit would say to prove me wrong.
Which is something that I think most of the so-called big name AWF stars don't seem to have much of now of days.
I know this hard for you Cloud but try: Think about it."
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

The lights go out in the arena as smoke starts to fill the entrance way. On the Titantron, we see a black and orange 13 logo flash in in time with the steady beat of a heart monitor.

The beeping continues for a few more seconds before a long beep is heard as the screen flatlines. Pryo starts to go off and his music starts to play as the crowd sees coming from the smoke, a man with his classic black towel over his head. As he moves forth from the smoke, the crowd start to go nuts and cheer one of their own.

The wrestler steps into the ring, walks over to one of the turnbuckles and takes off the towel that was covering his face, the crowd explodes and starts to chant his name
The man takes a mic from one of the members at ringside. He smiles his tradmark toothless grin and then says:

"Did you miss me?"

The crowd just grows louder as the they continue to chant AMARANT, AMARANT, AMARANT

Well, since the AWF has been on hiatus, I've been over in Japan working out, training and making guys like Tenryu, Chono and Vader tap out to my House of Pain. I'm still doing what I do best. I'm going all over the world, breaking bones, putting on a wrestling clinic night after night and showing everyone everywhere that I am STILL The best Damn Technical Wrestler in this business.

But then I get a phone call. Someone calls me up and say that the X-WCW has challenged the AWF to a War Games match. Now I don't know who these people are but if they want a fight then look no further. If the X-WCW fans want to see what REAL wrestling is, than the Rabid Wolverine will be more than happy to show them. I'll show them what pain truly is. I'll show them that the AWF fears no one and I will show this X-WCW why they will never...ever... PROVE ME WRONG.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

OOC: YES!!! thanks for joining Amarant. I like how Team AWF is looking. Now all we need is one :)
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

The lights fall dark, and an air of anticipation settles over the arena.

Red, purple, then red lights again flash in a pattern (red, purple, red, nothing. And again......)

After what seems an eternity, a rumblig, menacing bass line reverberates around the arena.

It cuts out sudenly, and in its place white lights almost blind all those in the arena. They too cut out to be replaced by a purple and red glow, and through the entrance, wearing a black t-shirt, blue jeans and a long black leather trenchcoat, somone the AWF hasn't seen in a while is standing there.

The crowd are silent in awe at the prospect of seeing Black Zarak in action again. He walks down the ailse towards the ring

He enters, and pulls out a microphone.

"I accept" he says, and he walks out, as suddenly as he appeared
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

OOC: And Zarak makes 5!
Here is Team AWF:
Veiwfind
Big Daddy Ravage
Sir Auros
Amarant Odinson
Lord Black Zarak
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Hey Cyberstrike! No offense but I completely respect the way you run things but seriously, wuold it hurt to have a match that may include gang warfare? 'Cause I sure as Hell will be in for this one!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Originally posted by Bandit
Hey Cyberstrike! No offense but I completely respect the way you run things but seriously, wuold it hurt to have a match that may include gang warfare? 'Cause I sure as Hell will be in for this one!

OOC: We just booked an Xtreme War Games Match that will make a gang warfare match seem quaint.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

OOC: I just wanted to something to everyone enjoying the AWF again: You're Welcome. :)
TheGreatOne
Protoform

Post by TheGreatOne »

NOTHING WAS HERE!!!!!!!!!!
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

OUT OF CHARACTER:

The descriptions and rules for the Xtreme War Games match

The match will be in 2 Rings set side-by-side inside a specialty built version of X-WCW most danagerous match type the Triple Cage.

Cage #1 (the bottom one) is called Caged Heat and is basicall the AWF's War Games cage. (A double-sized Hell in a Cell cage)

Cage #2 (the middle one) is Hardcore Hell. (this one is size of WCW's old game cage.)

Cage #3 (the top one) is the Weapon Room. (the size of standard cage with a roof)

Above the Weapons Room is a medal with the all the companies logos inscribed on it.

Second The Rules:
Weapons are not only allowed to be brought into the ring they're encourged!

4 men from each team will start the match.
After every 2 mimutes a new man enters by random draw.

How to win the match: There are 2 ways to win.

1) One man has to climb on top of the Weapon's Room and as to get the medal and then he has to climb down through all the cages and walk out the door of Caged Heat with the medal.
(Note: This can happen at any point in the match
reguardless how many are men currently involved in it.
Should other member(s) from an opposing team(s) leave the cage at the same time with the medal holder it then becomes either a normal one-on-one match or an elimination between those that left cage at the same time. Everybody else is still active or yet to enter the match is automatically eliminated.)

or

2) Eliminate all members of each of team via pinfalls, sumbmissions, or knock-outs after all 20 men are in.

And there must be a winner.

Other odds and ends:

I'll annouce Team X-WCW in a few days.

This is going to be a 4 team Xtreme War Games Match with a total
of 20 characters in it.
The other 2 teams are from two other feds, I don't think it's apporate of me to annouce the teams for these feds at this time.
I got to save some suprises for you guys. :p

I honestly don't know who's going to win this match because I'm not writing this match and I'm not going to reveal the writer until after it's done. So if you have any ideas for high spots, and stuff please PM me here or at my board and I'll send them to the writer.