AWF: A new breed unleashed

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.

Should AWF be a new breed with new things added?

Extreme?
10%
Female wrestlers?
10%
More hardcore action?
10%
Make some new but very brutal matches?
10%
Wait until something is posted before putting up a stupid poll about what should be included?
20%
NAKED SEXY PIG FARM MATCHES WITH HAIRY MEN IN MUD!
40%

Total votes: 10

Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Originally posted by Galvatron91
I think that the thought of that should result in your immediate banning from this place!

Seconded. Can I do it?
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

If any of you guys are gonna get on your high horse again on how people should have some fun, I swear to God I'm gonna throw up.
Mirage

Post by Mirage »

well the big ragebowski would like to get his hands on more divas, and perhaps a rebrand to move with the times, Archive Wrestling Entertainment? AWE? more real factions? take over bid? more 'active' announcers? just generally more!
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Y'know Mirage, I think that we're on to somethin' here. If you want to have females in the AWF, maybe that can be arranged. If anyone wants any hot women in the AWF, give me a HELL YEAH!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Originally posted by Bandit
If any of you guys are gonna get on your high horse again on how people should have some fun, I swear to God I'm gonna throw up.
Stupid kid...meet sarcasm, sarcasm...meet stupid kid
exodus42
Protoform

Post by exodus42 »

And this is about wrestling how? If it's in tfarchive shouldn't it incorporate TF's at some point?

Hot Rod vs. Jazz, Grimlock Vs. T-Rex Megatron, Swoop Vs. Brimstone.

Anything else belongs in awrestling forum(I am a wrestling fan and there are plenty of forums.
If you want "peace" the only thing you must do is...DIE
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by exodus42
Anything else belongs in awrestling forum(I am a wrestling fan and there are plenty of forums.

You'd have to put a bullet in my brain before you could drag me back to another wrestling forum.

We were here. We wanted a mini e-fed type thing. We didn't want to go to a wrestling forum. We made one here. People enjoyed it. Fun was had.

Take your problems somewhere else.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

Divebomb and G91, cool your f***in' jets and calm down!!!
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

I'm going to give you the same advice... especially where the f word is concerned.

I think, Bandit, that the problem everyone is having with you extends from your youthful impetuity. Let me explain: there is nothing posted from the new AWF production company, and already you are just taking up bandwidth with polls.

I don't understand your need for doing this, and neither does anybody else. Whereas everyone else understands that we all have real lives and sometimes these muck up our projections for what might happen in a show and/or when the show is posted, you seem completely oblivious.

Everyone else is a little anxious to see teh new product as well, but they are showing some decorum and understanding in this, while you are acting like a five year-old on a sugar high- albeit cursing more.

For everybody's sake, I advise you to cease and desist.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by Wolfang
I don't understand your need for doing this, and neither does anybody else.

I do.

It's because he's an attention-seeking little ****.
Bandit
Protoform

Post by Bandit »

whatever.......