OOC Thread: Mayhem Predictions

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Karl Baller
Protoform

OOC Thread: Mayhem Predictions

Post by Karl Baller »

I thought this thread could get people talking about the show coming up, so I decided to make this thread about the predictions. Hopefully, some of the participants that haven't posted yet will see this and also participate on the fun! Anyway, who do you think will win what?

Singles Match: Wolfang vs. Bandit

Singles Match: Vin Ghostal vs. Viewfind

Singles Match: OP2005 vs. Judge Death

Singles Match: Sixswitch vs. StoneCold Skywarp

Fatal Fourway: Bombshell vs. The King vs. Casus "Crimson" Crevious vs. TGO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My choices:

Wolfgang vs. Bandit
Winner: Wolfgang (Post wise...we know who would win this.)

Vin Ghostal vs. Viewfind
Winner:Viewfind (I just love Viewfinds character, he's exactly like my main one)

Op2005 vs. Judge Death
Winner: Judge Death (I gotta go with this guy, just a gut feeling)

Sixswitch vs. StoneCold Skywarp (I think Sixswitch will win since he destroyed CCC at the battle royal)

Bombshell vs. The King vs. Casus "Crimson" Crevious vs. TGO
Winner: CCC (I gotta pick myself...)
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

Match 1- choose to abstain due to personal prejudice.

Match 2- Viewfind. I'm not sure where Ghostal's going- expect for maybe on a sabbatical.

Match 3- Tough call. I'll go with... Judge Death.

Match 4- This one really could go either way. I'll go for Sixswitch and cross my fingers.

Match 5- Don't know. Bombshell or King would be favoured IMO- but this is the AWF... I'll go with King.
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Wolfgang vs. Bandit
Winner: Wolfgang (I would LOVE to see bandit win and get that push...but.....Wolfy takes the cake here)

Vin Ghostal vs. Viewfind
Winner:Viewfind (THANKS TO THE HOLDING DOWN POWERS OF THE SERIAL SLACKERS!!!)

Op2005 vs. Judge Death
Winner: Judge Death (So I got a man-crush on a skinny turd...)

Sixswitch vs. StoneCold Skywarp
winnder: Sexy Sixy...whoops wrong person...Sixswitch!

Bombshell vs. The King vs. Casus "Crimson" Crevious vs. TGO
Winner: CCC (UNLESS staff has plans to make you the new cybie...muahahhahaha...hahahaha...hahahaa......sorry karl ;) )
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Karl Baller
Protoform

Post by Karl Baller »

lol, hope not X (the making me the new Cybie part). Alas, MY THREAD HAS COME TO LIFE!!! VOTE CHILDREN OF THE AWF, VOTE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Originally posted by Extreme_Kup
(So I got a man-crush on a skinny turd...)

So does Wolfang; he just don't wanna admit it. ;)

Anyway, predictions...

Wolfang vs Bandit: Due to being away, I totally missed Bandit's Reign of Idiocy around these parts. Sob! Therefore I have little knowledge of his hidden power, and will side with Wolfang.

Vin Ghostal vs Viewfind: D called it - Slackaz interference, for the sake of vengeance. Uncaring, half-asleep vengeance, certainly, but vengeance nonetheless. Viewfind wins; Ghostal knows the fury of sluggish people.

OP2005 vs Judge Death: I could be as arrogant as I want here, and say that I win with a Fingerpoke of Doom or something. But for the sake of honour, I'll say OP wins. With a Fingerpoke of Doom.

Sixswitch vs StoneCold Skywarp: Argh...tough one. I'm siding with Sixswitch in my gut, but this could really go either way.

Bombshell/King/Casus 'Crimson' Crevious/TGO 4-way: Trippy C has been impressing me, as Karl has done in other places as well, but I think this might be a King win, for reasons I can't quite fathom but am sure are valid.