challenge

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

challenge

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

who thinks they can face death itself, you think you are tough enough, i say let's fight and see if you truly have what it takes to face death one-on-one in a match
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

so looks like there is no one brave enough to face death itself, looks like all of yall are scared of death it seemes, what a pity
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

no, it's just that no-one can be bothered to talk to a ****-wit between 12.30am and 1.20am, also taking into consideration that this is probably the least busy section of the board and you can imagine why even fewer people give a ****.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Blah blah... backstage nobody... blah blah... most decorated blah... nothing and like it blah... better than blah... yadda yadda. You all know the drill.
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

We see Igz and D-Ex in their locker room. D-Ex is lying on the floor in a puddle of his own drool, passed out, and Igz is upside down on the couch, barely conscious.

The monitor shows whatshisface's rant.

Igz pokes D-Ex.

"Hey... D-Ex. There's some dude out there that wants someone to go out and face Judge Death one on one. I don't get it... why does he want someone to fight JD? And why doesn't JD just say it himself? I am soooo confused. What should we do?"

D-Ex snores.

"Oh, right... what we always do. Nothing."

The Serial Slackaz take a nap that lasts the next three days.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

BAH!

Judge Deathh makess hiss own challengess and proclamationss, you ffesstering bowlss off daytime televvission mediocrity!* I do not require lackeyss withh numberss attached to thheir namess to do my job ffor me! Leavve my immediate ssurroundingss and nevver return, 'Maxximuss Prime3', or I will evvacuate your sspleen and order a toddler to urinate in it!

* = OOC: You can tell it's been a while since I've insulted anyone properly, can't you?
Ignavus
Protoform

Post by Ignavus »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
and order a toddler to urinate in it!

...I'll do it.
"Trying is the first step towards failure" ~ H. Simpson
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

*D-Ex finally gets to his feet on the floor and hears Ignavus say his last words.

D-Ex: "HEY! Whatever you'll do..I surely would do! Dont you let me out of this action buddy!"

*He looks around the place and scratches his bum.

D-Ex: "Now before we do this...wheres the beer?!"

*Just infront of D-Extreme, lies a six pack of beer. An aura of stunned silence fills the room for a few seconds before D-Ex finally spots the pack of beer and points at it.

D-Ex: "When you notice what what was wrong in this moment..it wont matter anymore....."

*With a grin on his face, he bends over to pick it up, however, he crumples back on the floor and holds his right leg.

D-Ex: "ARGH! CRAMPS! CRAMPS! Stupid Tony, had to injure my damn knee....Igz?...buddy? Can you atleast hand me the beer can?..please?"
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

death enters the locker room

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

hey, i ain't no lackey, and who would want to work with the wussiest wresler in awf history. So if you want to die, lets wrestle
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Wusssiesst wresstler in - ? Well, no, I ssupposse nobody would want to ffacce thhe Wild One, esspeccially not thhosse who havve already had to ssufffer ssuch a ffate...

Suddenly, the penny drops.

Wait - you are talking about me?! Worm! You shhall deal withh me and like it, boy, or your immediate ffamily and well-lovved petss will not livve to tell thhe taless off thheir missffortune! And, becausse I really lovve ssaying thhiss, you cannot kill what doess not livve - ergo, your thhreat iss meaninglesss.
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

i have no family, so if you want to fight, lets fight
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

What, like...right now? In ffront off all thhesse people?

Squirms a bit.

Ehh...I kinda got sstage-ffright right now...call back later.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

*D-Ex slowly pulls himself up and gets back up..finally..after a couple of hours of cramps

D-Ex: "OH! So the feared Judge Death doesnt want to take on this new blood..cause he is having stage fright?! HAH! Fine, if you dont want to fight him..I WILL!!!"

*D-Ex raises his arm in the air as he shouts. He turns around to run out of his locker room to fight...but he slips on a beer can and falls flat on his face yet again. Slowly, he squirms on the floor and mutters...

D-Ex: "ugh...stupid can...I think I broke my leg again....gawd when will these unfortunate events end?"

*D-Ex feels some water dripping on the back of his head, he slowy flips his body to face the ceiling..and he notices that it was the drool of Ignavus coming from the sofa, where his partner is currently sleeping.

D-Ex: ".......I just HAD to ask...ewww..."
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

so judge death is afaid of me is he? i was right, you are the wimpiest fighter in awf history!
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

Remind me again how much you know off AWFff hisstory, boy. Write me an esssay on thhe ssubject, in ffact. Becausse I cannot quite believve thhat you know what you sspeak off, ssincce iff you havve in ffact been here ffor quite ssome time...you would probably be dead already. Iff not by my hand, thhen by what a ccertain ffriend would call ssoccial Darwinissm.

Oh, and ssincce my well-devveloped ssensse off humour hass jusst fflown clean ovver your sskull, allow me to demonsstrate ssomethhing... (coughs) HELLLLOOOOOOO!

This echoes throughout an empty building.

Hear thhat? It meanss thhere are no people...and thhereffore nobody to givve me ffright. I wass being ssarcasstic. Do you ssee now? Pleasse ssay yess.
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

so, let's fight, right now, i challenge you to a one-on-one, no disqualifacation match
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Who is this challenger Erinisten Ho? My beautiful Eristien Ho...

Thats right your nobody and nobody's are useless. The Otaku will cream you. I don't need your poor jiber jabber and I sure don't need you parading as Death. All the Otaku cares about is his Manga, Anime, Figures and DVD's. If I have to face you to get my items them by the will of the Otakus everywhere I shall bring you down.

How where is my Nina Wang? She is so beautiful....
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

I would cut ssome damn ssmoothh quipss here, but it lookss like our new arrivval hass done it ffor me, in hiss own...unique...ffashhion.