New Era of CloudStrifer!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
CloudStrifer
Protoform

New Era of CloudStrifer!

Post by CloudStrifer »

Cloud is in Norway, Land of the Vikings. He breaths in the fresh air which is cold from the snow. Soon however he becomes dizzy. He sees a mountain in the distance which he know's isn't there. He shakes his head only to see weird building appear. A shadowy figure appears.

"Greetings Cloud."
"Who the Hell are you and why are you here?"
"You must have forgotten your pact with Odin and the Norse Gods to feel this shaken up by their power."
"Odin? What does he want? There hasn't been any fights to dedicate to him anyway so why is he sending you."
"You see Cloud, You have failed. Not only havee you tarnished the name of Odin, you seek to defile him as well. Odin knows all."
"Odin is stupid if he thinks I have betraded him."
"We have chosen a new successor Cloud, DinoKnight"
"DinoKnight? The Dane? Odin chose a Dane?"
"Good Bye Cloud"

The figure walks up to Cloud who instantly disappears in a cloud of smoke. The figure laughs as he enters Cloud's domain. Cloud's wife who was granted to him my the Gods now accepts him as his wife. All which the Gods gave him is transfered to him.

As he drinks his mead and laughs with his wife in his arms he comments "Soon, Cloud, Soon. You were saved but Odin knows all. Soon it will be your end."

To Be continued....
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Cloud wakes up to a dim room, lighted only by a few candles and the small wisps of sunlight from pre-dawn. He looks around and finds himself in a small futon on the floor. He gets up and sees a Kotatsu in one corner.

As he gets up, three figures appear. They open the paper door and sit down inside the Kotatsu. They beckon Cloud over to them. As he sits down, the warmth hits hit like a concerte block.

"So Good of you to join us Cloud."
"Where am I?"
"You do realize that the Norse Gods have betrayed you?"
"What the Norse Gods think is a pity. I have done no such thing."
"Which is unforunate. They have thrown away a valuable asset."
"Which is fortunate for us because we now have you."
"I have no intension of serving another God."
"Then you realize that you have nothing to go back to? You do not even come from Norway. Do you realize you true blood?"
"True Blood?"
"How long has it been Cloud since you heard you real name?"
"....."
"I am the Goddess of Manga, Cloud. Let us help you to achive your rightful place."
"I am the Goddess of Anime. Yes, we shall help restore what they have taken out."
"I am the God of Otaku. We shall help Cloud, you only need to say yes."
"Will I be powerful? Will you keep your promise?"
"Yes"
"Then I the person Formerly called Cloud, shall accept your offer to become stronger, to pledge loyalty to the God and Goddess. I shall become thier messenger."
"Good. Let us Being."

So Ends the Era of Cloud the Norse Warrior. Now comes a new character that will go the heights!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Sweet merciful Zeus...
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

I am vvaguely interessted in thhiss nexxt ssinner thhat shhall be fforcced upon uss. Mind you, I wass alsso interessted in thhe Take Thhat reunion, sso my opinion may not be thhe besst gauge off quality...