Board back online

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Ultimate Weapon

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

Im logged in but the front page is non navigational.
TFArchive
Custom Title: King Lurker

Post by TFArchive »

Working on it, sorry for the problems.
--
Brendan Reilly
The Transformers Archive
http://tfarchive.com/
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Warning: Unknown(): Unable to access /var/www/html/community/custom/userdata.php in /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/community/global.php(344) : eval()'d code on line 9

Warning: Unknown(/var/www/html/community/custom/userdata.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/community/global.php(344) : eval()'d code on line 9

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening '/var/www/html/community/custom/userdata.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php') in /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/community/global.php(344) : eval()'d code on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/community/global.php(344) : eval()'d code:9) in /home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/community/admin/functions.php on line 1712
That's currently showing up at the top of the page for me.
TFArchive

Post by TFArchive »

yeap, me too, trying to figure it out, I've replaced every file and it still gives the error. :(
--
Brendan Reilly
The Transformers Archive
TFArchive

Post by TFArchive »

there we go, it was in the vb templates :)

Everything should be working again now.

Basically when I first setup the server I picked an option that should have been good and everything seemed fine until I started getting hits. I noticed the load on the new server was higher than the older server, so I knew something was up. When it was setup it looked like all of the urls in the php calls of all pages would have to be changed so I changed them all. Everything was fine until I found out what was causing the high load, I changed it and poof nothing would work again. So I had to replace all the php files again, now the original php calls work fine.

Sort of a pain but everything should be solved now. Now I'm sure I won't want to move servers again for a long time.

:wall:
--
Brendan Reilly
The Transformers Archive
Windrazor
Protoform

Post by Windrazor »

Originally posted by Sir Auros
This is showing up where the news should be for me right now. The news was there a few minutes ago but now it's doing this.

Denyer - I logged on around 4:30 PM and that script that Sir Auros was showing was coming up for me too. It stopped doing it around 5 PM. It almost was acting like it wasn't recognizing me yet, and over constant use of going through different news sections etc.. it finally recognized my name. Hopefully this won't happen every time I log in though..

Edit:
Ahh.. n/m.. didn't see the second page of posts..
You Are Ratchet!

You are caring and compassionate.

[size=-1]Which Transformer Are You?[/size][
[size=-3]brought to you by Quizilla[/size]
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Well, at least things seem to be running quickly and smoothly now so the work wasn't for naught. Good work guys!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

/home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/ is definite now?

I'll go fix the chat and toptest.php

From what I can gather, accesses via var/www/html/ were causing things to slow down, so the path has been changed. Short version: server is happier and everything has been updated to use the full path.
Skystream
Protoform

Post by Skystream »

All the weird 'warning' stuff is gone now. :)
[color=000066]"Never trust a side that calls the other side evil. They're probably up to something."[/color]

"I found it through your yahoo profile. I was trying to look at a pic of you....and all I saw was this huge baddass truck." ~Zeeky
Current Cute Icon Adoptee: ImageLong Haul
TFArchive

Post by TFArchive »

Originally posted by Denyer
/home/virtual/site12/fst/var/www/html/ is definite now?

Yes that should be the final url for all future php calls.
--
Brendan Reilly
The Transformers Archive