Having trouble with the PM system...

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Warcry

Having trouble with the PM system...

Post by Warcry »

Like the title says.

When I view a PM right now, the message text is overflowing past the right side of the frame. Likewise, the reply button is getting pushed right, sometimes to the point that it's not visible on the screen at all (depending on the width of the sender's avatar).

It's cropping up on all the messages in my box, in both Firefox and IE7, so its not a problem with a specific message and/or browser.

This wasn't happening as late as twelve hours ago, and I haven't changed any browser settings in the interim.

[EDIT]Ah. Working properly now. Odd.[/EDIT]
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

I think we've got something now that fits the PM interface (if I'm ever face-to-face with whoever had the ****ing stupid idea to dual-purpose the Postbit template they're likely to get a Glasgow kiss) and rectifies legacy IE image wrapping behaviour.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Denyer wrote:Glasgow kiss
Well, if nothing else hanging around this place has taught me a lot of Britishisms...

PMs work fine for me now. Thanks.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

The thing that's bugging me is that I don't recall multiple inline images failing to wrap five years back... it might be a confluence of the oversize image shrinking / tables within a div / the main table having a non-pixel width...