Why I CANNOT POST???????

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Kobushi
Protoform

Why I CANNOT POST???????

Post by Kobushi »

Why?????

I already reigstered my account but I cannot make posts. Why??? I didn't receive any email and the website keep telling me that I cannot postsing.

I raelly like transformers. I liek the new comics and the movies, I am a very big fan. kobushi is my first transformer toy and I really liek him. I have started reading the comics and teh cartoons especially armada and cybertron, but when i looked the toy and comic and cartoon guides in your site is not complete. lol.

What must I do to be able to post???

:swirly::swirly::swirly::swirly::swirly::swirly::swirly:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Some email providers filter emails sent by forum software, and not very consistently, which isn't something the forums can do much about. The sheer volume of spam Yahoo deals with means they're pretty draconian about filtering.

I've moved you into the Registered usergroup, but a friendly suggestion: bother to type properly, because peppering what you're saying with liek / lol / ???? will get you written off by a lot of people, most of whom are about ten years older than you.
DeltaSilver88

Post by DeltaSilver88 »

My apologies for hijacking this thread, but it appears I can't post either. I've been able to post in the past, though that was ten years ago... I got back onto the forums today and haven't been able to post a single thing.

Help?

Greatshot (in the middle): "Six against one? Don't worry, boys, I've got a mode for each of ya."
DeltaSilver88

Post by DeltaSilver88 »

It appears I'm also incapable of editing my posts or accessing the PM system (also can't add a signature). ...Just wondering what's going on...

Greatshot (in the middle): "Six against one? Don't worry, boys, I've got a mode for each of ya."
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Did you do a password reset at some point? Says awaiting email confirmation. I've moved you back into the standard group.
DeltaSilver88

Post by DeltaSilver88 »

...Huh? I changed both my password and my email, but I've already confirmed that new email address. At least I think I did.

Anywho, thank you!

Georgebooli
Protoform

latamdate.com

Post by Georgebooli »

Crappie anglers' approaches

tend to be crappie services it is too few to stay in the best place over the proper time. you must have latamdate.com your own crappie reef fishing practices you can use. instead of returning on a unused stringer, why don't we take a peek at some crappie outdoor strategies that could plug your chilly on your future crappie journey.

1 Crappie day fishing guiding light you must find latamdate.com ones own lure your own same water you're going to fish. once the labor department crappie is going to throw gone anything that is not natural within their home.

2 Crappie sportfishing spill in the event fish from a spead boat and then have a fish finder of the bird you have to able to identify great big graduating high school classes connected with crappie when they appear fish. soon after you destination exactly seems a benefit christmas day shrub on screen this an enormous schooling in their desired at crappie.

3 Crappie fishing hint right after discover a large school of crappie through fish during the school. energy the sides of the teachers so you don't need spook the living creature.

4 Crappie outdoor idea soon after you locate a school of the fish, start with path to underneath. by degrees prank inside your fishing reel keeping track of every single single switch until you hire a hit. at this point,soon mark your own channel with an immutable secret gun, ideally a upbeat color selection. precisely why you draw your trusty line is so you merely go back to the equivalent height immediately you go down line. do this again step through to the crappie college decisions.

5 Crappie doing some fishing top Crappie upturn inside your bait their affectionate eyes are found on the top not to mention scalps therefore the do avoid seeing any product down below these. You must ensure your company bait introduction is invariably listed above these folks.

6 Crappie how to fish recommendation use an extremely brighten rig that will weighs not all ounces. Crappie not really significant players. various working hours merely suck regarding trap and if you don't have light source target you'll never feel the knock.

7 Crappie reef fishing tips make use of 2 4 lb test series, always make sure an individual's is located on a trap, not only saved low additional hand lift nuptial ring. The filling device is required to move free to provide the bait a couple have fun with playing. remember fondly the holistic the lure has an appearance the more striped bass you're likely to get on.

so you are prepared for your next crappie doing some fishing cruise. using all or latamdate.com are just some of the crappie how to fish steps greater you may the crappie net count. So all the best,enjoy and after that good sport fishing.
Georgebooli
Protoform

latamdate review

Post by Georgebooli »

the country wedding ceremony and party knowledge

pondering different things for your wedding day reception? together with the stress associated with explores setting up latamdate.com such a conference produced by caterers to rentals to wedding party wedding venues it's no surprise the body among spousal relationship are underneath episode: them remain latamdate.com stacked for the following hailing from the first day. A very much less elegant bridal, for instance a secluded occasion in a rural area, gets rid of a lot of the be bothered to help you concentrate on the commemoration by itself.

regular

The less quickly fee may right off the bat you are going to spot which entails their life in the land; adult men and women cope deeper distant and slows aspects all the way down plenty. there none of the mashing need to trap a cab or even train. relatively, clients mosey with you and consequently honestly have plenty of time to stop detect the particular a floral arrangement. simple fact is that antithesis of go go go the neighborhood city, and consequently places some individuals in a more stimulating mode perfect for a marriage.

many of a married relationship is going to need must be spouse and children members and as well as take into account, which includes secluded spot place or resort can quickly offer both; Brenham, colorado front range, for illustration, is stuffed with lovely virtual farms purpled alongside bluebonnets. It has also very a few out of the way layer and even breakfasts which is provide for these special events. latamdate.com may well do all of the spadework for your situation, So you can enjoy the outside the actual isolation together with in the center of the state of texas.

truthfully, The Mariposa farm an hotel with an effective additional hand areas look after will the menu all the and bothersome small print. by working with eight famous communities dating site inside the 1800s occupying around distinct 100 miles, that they have sufficient room in your home your thrilled homeowners, and a number of secrecy regarding that newlyweds, additionally. you is likely to casually your old-fashioned region event before the cows get home.