[Original RPG] Path of Dreams: Nebulan Tears

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

After taking his time to a line up a shot, Sureshot finered off a blast at Wingsabre

Moving as fast as possible, Scalpel arrived at Spinisters location.

"what do you require of me? "he asked.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Tracks: -starts limping after Hot Rod, looks back at Sureshot- "Want to give us a hand with this? Your aim is better than both of ours put togetehr."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Sureshot looked at Tracks and nodded.

"Sure thing Tracks"he said following the blue Autobot and Hot Rod
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Temple Ruins

Spinister turned to regard the arriving Scalpel.

"I need a diagnosis," he told the other Decepticon. He gestured towards Wing Sabre. "I want to know what could cause a Transformer to fly into a beserk rage like this...and whether we could manipulate it to our advantage. Between your medical and interrogation training, I imagine you have a better idea of such things than I."

Hot Rod transformed back to robot mode and stood beside the shed, waiting for Tracks and Sureshot to catch up to him.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

(OOC: Sorry, tahukanuva, but we need to keep this moving.....)

Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -points at the large silhouette of Wing Saber highlighted on the Flamberge's threat display- "That giant maniac is trying to kill everybody, Autobot and Decepticon alike. So unless you want to go up in a flaming ball of debris, help me knock this thing out!"

Storage Shed, Near Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -limps to a stop, sags against one wall of the shed- "We might want to coordinate with the Decepticons on this one."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Weirdwolf growled

"Slagging Autobot indestructible is, need to lure it into a trap."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge

"Right, right" Bluestreak nodded, glancing at the image of Wing Saber with a frown before moving over to to the weapons console, his training as a gunner taking over "What's this rig's strongest guns?"

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Flamberge:

Thundercracker: -points at the station next to his- "That'll give you all the ship's guns."
Random Sweep
Protoform

Post by Random Sweep »

Arriving next to Hot Rod, Sureshot transformed.

"Whats the plan Rodders?"

Looking at the huge Autobot, Scalpel was lost in though for a moment.

"Very well. it may take a few minuted to formulate a plausable theory."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Wing Saber would continue his usual attack pattern, taking shots at the Flamberge when he had a moment, but also firing on whichever Decepticons or Autobots were closest to him at t he time.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

At that moment, StarBlade was closest to Wing Saber. With a yelled Earth swear word, the assassin dodged just barely in time to avoid getting hit.

"Okay, this guy is getting really annoying. Time for plan 'B'." StarBlade pulled up, gaining altitude. Once high enough, she transformed back to her robot form, and took out her twin blasters. With a few moments of tinkering, she had them put together, into her sniper rifle. She moved a little off to the side, aimed at Wing Saber's back, and fired.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Storage Shed, Near Temple Ruins

Hot Rod glanced at Tracks, shaking his head.

"No, let's not push our luck. They're not shooting at us for the moment, and that's probably the best we can hope for."

With a glance to Sureshot, he said, "I toss these barrels at flyboy up there, and you shoot 'em when they get close to him. Hopefully, we'll be able to do some damage."

With that, the cavalier hoisted one of the fuel barrels up onto his shoulders, heaved, and tossed it up at Wing Saber.

Temple Ruins

Spinister was quiet for a moment, before he said, "Very well, Scalpel. Take your time."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Storage Shed, Near Temple Ruins:

Tracks: -limps over to one fuel storage tank, grabs fueling hose, opens panel in his chest, plugs fueling hose into port behind the panel, starts refueling as best he can- "This stuff tastes terrible......." -sags to ground, back against wall, legs straight out in front of him, lubricant and fuel running from the catastrophic damage to his lower legs, autorepair systems trying to put his legs back together, optics flicker and go out as he goes offline, head lolling to the side-
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Storage Shed, Near Temple Ruins

Hot Rod watched Tracks crumple to the ground, and briefly considered throwing his fellow Autobot at Wing Saber next. However, his better nature won out.

Dropping to one knee beside the egotistical warrior, he quickly scanned his comrade's vitals.

Oh, no. I'm not going to loose another one today...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Galen thumps on Tracks roof

"let me out."
MirageHoundFan
Protoform

Post by MirageHoundFan »

Flamberge

"Gotcha" Bluesteak nodded, opening a comm-link in case any of his friends were within range of the ship's guns "Everyone, get away from the rogue Transformer"

With that, he activated the console, targeting Wing Saber with every gun on the Decepticon shuttle and opened fire....

"So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this, they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave" - Captain Mal Reynolds
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

StarBlade's attacks and proximity had won her Wing Saber's undivided attention for a short while as he focused his shots in her direction. Occupied with the sniper, and his back consequently turned, Wing Saber was unable to notice the ship he'd previously been attacking finally seemed to come to life, retaliating with everything it had available on his blind side.

The weapons' fire from the Flamberge all seemed to hit dead on, causing a large could of black smoke to kick up around the autobot, obscuring it from view. His form would apper again below the cloud of smoke shortly after the weapons' fire had ceased, falling from the sky and down to the ruins of the temple that had been their battle ground not too long ago.

Debris and dust was kicked up by the autobot's crash, once again obscuring him from view. This time when the field of vision had cleared, Wing Saber's form wasn't visible, and no signs of movement could be seen in the rubble.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Well, she wanted Wing Saber's attention on her, but not like that.

"CRAP!!!!" StarBlade tried to get out of the way of the giant Autobot's fire, but was a moment too slow. Two of the blasts hit her almost dead-on, one to her right shoulder, the other to her lower left chest. The assassin crumpled in mid-air, and dropped from the sky, trying to keep from straight-out crashing into the ground.

Didn't work. StarBlade hit the ground, and pretty hard. The impact created a cloud of dust and debris around her, which settled after a few minutes to reveal her rather crumpled form lying there.

"Ouch..." Remaining active, but surprisingly in pain, she opened a commlink to Tracer. "Tracer, I think I'm done for the day..."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

"With any luck, so is he.." Tracer responded, referencing Wing Saber, who had still yet to rise from the debris. Was he really down? Or maybe a ploy...

Tracer hovered over to Star Blade's possition to check on her, but also kept his attention on where the rouge autobot had crashed for any suprize movements or actions.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

StarBlade managed to pull herself into a semi-seated position, fluids running quite heavily out of her two wounds. She was covered in dents, dings, and scratches from the crash.

"Wow... for the first time in ages I hurt...This is rather new..." She looked up to see Tracer hovering overhead. "I hope he is down for the count... I don't think I can deal with him getting back up... Speaking of getting up... I don't think I can at the moment... Staying here sounds good..."