[Original RPG] Detente: To Reign In Hell (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Polyhex Streets:

Ironhide: "Smokescreen's got a point, Prahme. Much as Ah hate ta say it, we better leave 'em to it."

Prime: -scowling- "Very well. We will leave them to it." -seperating from trailer- "But I still don't like it." -transforms to vehicle mode, connects to trailer- "Autobots, roll out!" -drives away-

Ironhide: -transforms to vehicle mode, follows-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

The shot caught Scorponok in the shoulder and he staggered back to regain his balance.

He saw Prime transform and drive away. He then turned to the rioting civilians and plucked one out of the crowd. Grabing it by the head, he walked briefly and turned to face the mass.

"If anyone ever dares to fire on a ranking military officer, or is found guilty of seditiousness, then you will suffer the same fate as this particular.....thing."

He then proceeded to crush the head of the civilian with his big pincers. When he was finished, he threw the now non-functioning mech into the crowd.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Disperse now and we will not be forced to punish you. Lethally!" Hatemonger said after Scorponok's exibit.
redman prime

At the feet of Scorponok

Post by redman prime »

Once Scorponok plucked one of their number from the crowd, it was somewhat sobering to see him land back amongst them in such a manner. Maybe Hatemonger was right. Maybe it was the fact that everyone there was guilty of sedition and could all be executed. What was apparent, though, was there was going to be plenty more of them to die should they continue this little fracas.

The casual on-looker, had there been one, would have thought that the last one in the square was stuck with the check with the way the rioters tried to disperse.

No weapons were dropped, however. No point in throwing away good firearms, espescially when this wasn't over.

Just had to get away from the ranking Decepticons.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger watched as the crowd began to calm down.

Who would do this? He thought to himself. Surely whoever would cause this choas was a fool. The Decepticon cause is far more valuable than to try to cause riots and disorder. Thunderwing loyalists, remaining Quints stirring the pot or was it someone or something else entirely something Hatemonger knew in his past. But that was dead so it couldn't be him could it?

The General briefly wondered before snapping back to attention at the situation at hand.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Sunstreaker nodded and pushed away from the wall he was leaning against and transforming to vehicle mode. "Lead the way." He muttered at Topspin, his voice was weak and tired.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

"You sure you don't want to hop in? You look pretty bad." Topspin said to Sunstreaker. "Might be better for ya to nto waste any energy."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Polyhex Streets

Smokescreen transformed to vehicle mode and followed Prime and Ironhide as they departed.

Soundwave's Intel Base

Soundwave nodded in satisfaction as he saw the Autobots begin to move away from Scorponok and Hatemonger.

One crisis averted, he thought. And much more importantly, we now have footage of two of Gigatron's highest-ranking officers ignoring the leader of the Autobots and attacking their own people instead. My propaganda unit will be in their glory with this. Which reminds me...

"Buzzsaw," he called out to his subordinate, "I want you to put an end to this jamming. Head out to the city's long-range communications array and be prepared to sabotage them at my order."

"But of course." As was becoming something of a habit, Buzzsaw leaped off his perch and flew gracefully out of the room's window and into the Polyhex night.
mastasini
Protoform

Post by mastasini »

energon refinery

Staxx and bulletbike were trying to escape the refinery through the pipes. But although Staxx tried not to make too much sound bulletbike had no such concerns. He mumbled “should kill everyone…”

Firebeast heard the noise and charged towards the pipes hitting it with his horn. Krok shouted “everyone! I think they are trying to escape through the pipes! Blast them!” he started firing at the structure.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

The Grease Pits

When Astrotrain threw a glance in Blitzwing's direction before following Megatron’s lead, Blitzwing followed behind shortly, though it took some convincing to do so. T

hough he still was not convinced of Megatron’s purpose, Blitzwing decided he ought to consider the possibility. He was at least curious.

“Surely this is better than the current state of affairs,
” he thought to himself as he followed both Astrotrain and the former Decepticon leader. “Still, what was I thinking, mentioning my students like that. Damn it, Blitzwing, you can be so impulsive sometimes...

"Megatron’s charisma is legendary. Once it was enough to convince the populace to take arms. It’s what he does. He’s a true politician at heart. Still, how can I honestly believe Megatron gives a slag about the academy? I don't know, maybe he does.
” Blitzwing smirked. “Hmph, right. I'm not that naïve." He then shook his head. "I don’t know what to believe anymore. There must be more to being a Decepticon then practicing the art of deception and silver-tongued politics.

As Blitzwing trailed along, he watched Megatron’s back, wondering if all of this will truly cause the much needed change, or simply a repeat the same authoritarian rule that Gigatron upheld.

“So where are you taking us,” Blitzwing finally asked.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger eyed the crowd as many of them moved away. He had himself ready in the event he needed to move or return fire.

"Scorponok, I think we need to return to base something is afoot in this city and we need to find out what. Someone is inspiring these protests. Someone that actually welds power. I am thinking a past Decepticon or maybe some incarnation of remaining Quint resistance or something else." The General said transforming back into his tank mode engine rumbling.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Refinery:

Ravage: -snarling as he moves to another vantage point, activating his commlink- "Rumble! Frenzy! Hit them from the side NOW!"

Power Generation Station:

Prime and Ironhide: -roll to a stop-

Prime: -lowers the ramp on his trailer- "Sunstreaker, Topspin, load up. We're geting out of this city."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The Grease Pits

As Megatron led the two triple changers into the outbuilding, he responded to Blitzwing's query.

"I'm taking you to a more secure location," he said. "As hard as it might be to believe, there are those out there who might try to take drastic action to keep me from rising back to power."

Astrotrain thought that might be the biggest understatement he'd ever heard.

As soon as the three of them were inside, the entire building seemed to shake. Before Astrotrain could even begin to ask what was going on, let alone do anything about it, the building started to lower itself down, into the ground.

"Secure transportation links are key to maintaining control of a city," Megatron told him. "I had quite a lot of underground infrastructure build during the lull before the Battle of Autobot City, and the Quintessons expanded the network quite a bit during their time on Cybertron." He smiled confidently, directing the expression mainly at Blitzwing. "Just one of many things that Gigatron has never bothered to investigate. He is so preoccupied with his grandiose plans for the future that it never occurred to him to make sure that the foundation he was building on was sound."

The building (really more of a disguised turbolift car) shifted direction, now moving horizontally in what Astrotrain guessed was a vaguely westward direction. Toward the Quintessons' old military annex, then.

"You haven't answered the question," the admiral said out loud. "Where are we going?"

"We're going to a secret base that Soundwave has established. From there, I will declare my return to all of Cybertron and give Gigatron a chance to relinquish power peacefully."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Refinery

Beastbox lumbered forward firing his compression cannons at the pipework.

Squawktalk circled overhead monitoring their perimeter.
Chip1123
Protoform

Power Generation Station:

Post by Chip1123 »

"Will do Prime. So I guess old Scorpy wasn't so tough after all if you managed to take him out that fast..." Topspin began. "We need to get Streaker here to a medunit asap." He told Prime and the others as he drove into Prime's trailer.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

"I'm fine," Sunstreaker snapped at Topspin. "Hurry up, and lets go. I don't want to rescue Prime just to have him die because you wanted to carry me."
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Nearing the Power Station

Slicer manoeuvred his cart the wheel blades slicing through a lamp post.

Looking up he saw a red truck dimly in the darkness.

"Hey is that you Roadtrain , whatcha think is going on heh lights are out riots in the streets, security forces taking out civilians. Not that I'm complaining you know me a bit of mayhem and madness."

He swung across the road his new angle of approach revealing the side of the trucks trailer in particular the Autobot Sigil. in his headlights

"hey you're not Roadtrain you're an Autobot , whatcha doing here Autobot slummm...hey it cant be you're dead or at least missing...."

Slicer hit the brakes grinding to a sudden halt. He crunched his cart into reverse.

"oh slag ...slag ,slag I'm in trouble now."
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

"Well sorry for trying to make sure you stay online!" Topspin snapped back at Sunstreaker. "That's what we AUTOBOTS do - we watch out for eachother, or have you been gone so long that you forgot that? Do you remember what that's like, or did you EVER know?" Topspin said, yelling the last part.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Streets

The alley was silent and the crowding buildings cut off the last traces of any illumination. Cautiously, Cyane slipped into the deeper darkness and activated her single small observation light source, although it seemed unbelievably bright right then. Edging forwards, she trod on something which, when she bent to check it, turned out to be a limp hand - just a hand. As she went on, stepping round the grisy relic nervously, she kicked something aside that rolled erratically and noisily.

Then she was at her own door, pressing her personal code into the keypad. With something like a sob, she plunged inside...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Slash trudged up the stairs from the basement where he had been feeding his shell.

The elevator was out again, another power cut, although it was often out anyway, this one seemed more serious than the normal glitches and brown outs that had been occuring of late.

He trudged slowly up the stairs. They'd cut the veteran's allowance again, at least he got some extra Shannix becase of his reserve comission and his Shell Maintanance fee.

What he earned from a sucession of temporary jobs was barely enough to keep micro chips and frame together.

He paused legs aching

Hook had done a great job replacing his legs but they still twinged occasionally. Of course when you were in the forces you got quality medical care not like the stuff dolled out by the butchers and hacks at the State Medical Centres.

He hauled himself up slowly.

Hopefuly the back up power was keeping his energon contained . If not his energon would be losing its integrity rapidly.