[Original RPG] Collapse: The Rage to Overcome (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

Barrage shot a glance at Nightstick, "Do what he says. Shut up."
Chip1123
Protoform

Bridge

Post by Chip1123 »

Roadblock paced around the bridge impatiently. He was tired of listening to the dravel of most of the bots there. He wanted to get his mission and be on his way. He chuckeled a little as he saw Skullgrin sit in the command chair, but kept it to himself.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Steelhaven

Having quickly and resolutely finding out that there was absolutely no fighting,going on,anywhere,Growl found himself hauling equipment in and out.Technically,being a transport,it struck him as perfectly normal.The only part of irony,that of which he recognised,was he was a transport with a gun.To make a point,several large guns.The engineers had accepted him with a shrug,shoved some useful tools onto him,and put him straight to work and with a new brand on his shoulder.His designation was Grunt.And he still had not heard when he would be getting his pay.No wonder he wanted to blow up the ship.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room

"That makes sense to me," Spinister told Gigatron. "Shall I draw up plans to take care of them after the meeting adjourns?"

Bridge

"Make me," Nightstick scoffed. "But while you're at it, you'd better come up with a really good way to talk Cyclonus out of killing you when he hears you've broken his gun right before a mission."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Bridge

Pounce growled softly from just behind Nightstick

"I've always wondered what Nebulan tasted like? Want to go halves Cruncher?"

~*~

Briefing Room

Gigatron nodded

"Make it So Spinster."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

Barrage turned to Pounce, "I doubt very much that Skullcruncher would want to taste Nebulan. He's part Nebulan after all. I, however, had once eaten a Nebulan who somehow wandered onto Cybertron. Tastes like raw metal from the smelting pools. Won't reccommend it."

Turning to Nightstick he said, "You're just lucky you're affliated with Cyclonus. I'm giving you a last chance. If you were another soldier, I'd rip you up with my bare hands. I can find Cyclonus a replacement gun after all. Now are we clear?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room

"As you wish," Spinister said. "I'll assemble a unit as soon as we're done here."

"Speaking of," Cyclonus said, "shall I outline my mission now, Gigatron?"

Bridge

Skullcruncher made a disgusted face. "Ick. You've never had Nebulan before, Pounce? Grax had me eat some of his business rivals, and I'd rather chew on power cables than do that again."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Brieing Room

Gigatron nodded

"proceed Cyclonus"

~*~

Bridge

"No never had the opportunity, so you wouldn't reccomend a quick taster, a little nibble maybe a finger or an ear."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Bridge

Ruckus listened apathetically to the grumblings and musings about Decepticons devouring each other. He wouldn't pretend he was a great strategist, but he didn't wager this was the best way to build a resistance army. He made a note to mention it to some brass later on.

In the meantime, Ruckus decided to pursue his own interests and vent his irritation, and there was no easier way than wrecking something pretty. Thankfully this city still had a few of those; Ruckus stomped through the bridge door to go find some trouble.

"I'm gonna blow somethin' up," he hollered over his shoulder in the hallway. "Anybody wanna join, maybe we can make it a training exercise or somethin'. The rest a' you plastics, enjoy your whinin'."
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room

Cyclonus nodded gravely, and without preamble he said, "We're going to find Galvatron's remains. Our great, lamented leader carried within him the Decepticon Matrix, a powerful symbol of leadership and command that we can't allow to fall into Megatron's hands. The Matrix will confer legitimacy onto the reign of whoever seizes it. Once we have secured it, our fellow Decepticons will abandon Megatron in droves and flock to our side."

The Targetmaster's expression grew dark. "According to the information we've retrieved from the Quintessons' data banks, it appears that Galvatron was tracked down in the Acid Wastes in Stanix, hunted down and killed. We believe we can find his corpse near the abandoned town of Yuss."

Bridge

"Certainly not one this old," Skullcruncher told Pounce. "Now, if we had any Nebulan children or infants on hand..." The Headmaster ground his teeth, then smiled. "Young, tender Nebulan meat is delicious, but the old ones are tough and tasteless."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Briefing Room

Squawktalk raised a wingtip

"How accurate is the data , and how precise is the location , even near Yuss covers a lot of possible territory and you know there are things out , strange things, that crazy Tunnel Rat, came from out of there and we saw what happened with him. Wait there is someone an old mech Beastbox used to hang out with. Backfire , the old soak claimed to be Megadeath's assistant..."

Bridge

Pounce's optics twinkled

"We could always tenderise him, i'm sure I saw a Warhammer in th armoury."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room

"The data is as accurate as you would expect from the Quintessons," Cyclonus told Squawktalk, although truth be told he wanted to crush the smaller Decepticon for daring to ask such questions. He wasn't quite sure why, but he knew deep inside that he was right and it outraged him that any would dare question that. "Long on speculation and short on fact. It is, however, the closest thing to hard data I've been able to find in over two years of searching so we'll be investigating it regardless. If you think this 'Backfire' can offer useful information, I suggest you find him and bring him to us immediately."

Bridge

"And break all his bones? You forget what my name is, boy?" Skullcruncher shook his head. "If their bones don't break when you bite into them, you might as well buy canned Nebulan at the store."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

"Yes Pounce, to tenderize something, I prefer Chop Shop or Shrapnel's scissor fangs. They work better, tenderizing the flesh while not breaking too much of the bone. Plus, additional entertainment when they struggle." Barrage spoke to Pounce and Skullcruncher.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Briefing Room

Squawktalk nodded

"Chances are he will be in Polyhex, I will need two competent mechs for a snatch squad if this is the case."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room

"In case you haven't noticed, competent mechs are in short supply right now," Cyclonus told Squawktalk. "The idiots milling around on the bridge are all that we have to spare right now."

Bridge

"Poser," Skullcruncher snorted at Barrage. "You don't even have a mouth, and you expect us to believe you know the first thing about preparing fleshbags for dinner? Yeah, right."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Briefing Room

Squawktalk paued for thought

"I will take Barrage, Ruckus and Roadblock then. permission to initiate the mission Gigatron Sir."
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Bridge

"Excuse me."Growl asked tersley to the Group standing in the middle of the bridge. "But some of us have work to do."He was nearly keeling over under a large roll of wiring brought up from the storage compartments of the ship.He didn't remember exactly what he was supposed to do with it,but it involved connecting one end to a port on this end and rolling it all the way back to a port in the halls.His vib-blade slipped into his free hand as he waited for the others to respond.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room

"Try to keep them intact," Cyclonus told Squawktalk. "You'll have to meet me in Stanix as soon as you're done. I'll be leaving post-haste with a small group to scout the area."

Bridge

"You trying to tell us that we're in the way, boy?" Skullcruncher asked Growl.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

The Briefing Room

Squawktalk opened a channel

"Would Ruckus, Barrage and Roadblock report to the Briefing room for a special mission."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge

Barrage transformed into insect mode and said to Skullcruncher, "I have... mandibles. About the same." he said as he moved the mandibles menacingly at Growl.

Suddenly the announcement sounded through the intercom. Barrage transformed back into robot mode and quickly moved to the Briefing room, gesturing for Ruckus and Roadblock to follow. A special mission?