[New RPG] The Two Solitudes: Kaon (Decepticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Skies, Kaon Outskirts

Lugnut cut away, diving to gain speed when Impactor's shots volleyed around him. His large airframe absorbed several hits, and he quickly made to land. He was built to absorb a lot of damage, but in a fight he would be in a much better position if he was on the ground.

Transforming, his lantern jaw involuntarily fell into a smile as the Autobot laid into Skywarp and vice versa. He was tempted to leave them to it, but the Autobot's insignia brought back memories of the Autobots who'd treated him like dirt when he'd been an empty trying to make a life for himself in the Dead End. The Autobots who'd arrested him for petty thievery and tossed him into a hellish jail. The Autobots who'd decided to exile him from the planet, and the Autobots that those Autobots had sent to drag him off to his fate. Most of all, though, the insignia reminded him of the three armed Autobot guards he'd killed with his bare hands when he realized what they were trying to do to him.

His fellow inmates hadn't called him the Kaon Crusher for nothing.

With a snarl on his face, Lugnut dropped his shoulder and charged toward Impactor, tracking the Autobot's position by the steady report of his shoulder cannon as he fired at Skywarp.

Governor's Palace, Kolkular

Megatron continued his speech.

"As you well know, for months now Kaon has been working to peacefully extricate ourselves from Zeta Prime's sphere of influence. Most of us don't hold any malice toward him, but it's hard to pretend that we've done well under his rule. Iacon and the Core States certainly have, but Kaon and the other Outer States have become hinterlands -- and the off-world colonies even more so.

"But Prime wouldn't allow that. His minions ignored Kaon while it was wallowing in poverty, but as soon as we dragged ourselves toward prosperity they set upon us like scavengers intent on feeding themselves through our hard work. Autobot soldiers, security forces and bureaucrats who wouldn't have dared set foot in the old Kaon -- the Kaon that needed them -- can be found on every street corner now.

"But no more! Kaon has no use for them. They've been asked to leave more than once and refused. But we're not asking anymore. We're telling. Several hours ago I signed an edict declaring Kaon an independent state and severing all ties to Zeta Prime and his minions. They have one day to leave. Those that don't will be arrested, and Kaon will be free of their meddling once and for all!"

He paused again, curious to see the crowd's reaction.

Guest Suite, Governor's Palace, Kolkular

Jetfire frowned. "You know I'm not much of a joiner, Starscream," he told his partner. "I'm not going to work for Prime anymore. I can't. But I don't really fancy signing up to work for this Megatron either. Not yet. I don't know who he is, what he wants or what he's willing to do to get it. If you want to stay, I'll stick around to keep you company...and to keep my eyes and ears open."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemonger listened to Megatron's speech and smiled. He was waiting for the right moment to let out a roar of approval.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Skies, Kaon Outskirts

Skywarp saw Lugnut moving in towards Impactor, and smirked. Well, he would have if he was in robot mode. As it is, he divebombed Impactor again with his machine-guns, so that Lugnut could get in close to deliver his infamously destructive melee attacks.

That crazy atomic punch of his, for one, isn't a laughing matter... Not that a regular punch from Lugnut didn't hurt...

Kolkular

Obsidian hovered into Kolkular's airspace. He had been here during the Thetacon conflict, and remembered the battle well. While Kolkular has certainly changed much since then, the basic, powerful structure was unmistakable.

Knowing that Megatron certainly would be prepared for any attacks if what Onslaught had told him had any merit, Obsidian knew any uninvited guests would be shot down.

"Obliterate!"

Obsidian unfurled into his robot mode and let gravity drag him down from the sky towards the ground. His rotor blades and repulsors activated at the last possible moment, supporting him mere inches from slamming onto the ground in front of Kolkular's massive gates.

Well-trained optics studied the fortress for any weakness, any place where it would be advantageous if he were to invade the fortress. There were some that were blatant (Obsidian suspected these were traps) but there are some that seemed to be overlooked. But all in all it is still one of the most well-defended positions Obsidian had ever seen.

He steeled himself for what he was about to do next. No turning back now. He recalled everything he had found out about Megatron... a gladiator fighter who was elevated into the status of governor. Ruling with a powerful grip, Megatron had caused Kaon to rise from its grave, recruiting strong and able warriors from the lower castes as soldiers. A militant leader, yet charismatic at the same time.

Cybertron needed a leader like that. An absolute quantity that can decide without needing bureaucracy. A king, a shepherd to guide the sheep. And Zeta Prime is, in all sense of the phrase, past his prime.

Transmitting into whoever was in charge of the fortress, Obsidian sent a message: 'Greetings to Governor Megatron. Obsidian, the General of Cybertron, wishes to have an audience to discuss the possibilities of a mutually beneficial alliance for the glory of Mother Cybertron.'
abcdekg
Protoform

Post by abcdekg »

Kaon Outskirts, Command Post ruins

Impactor kept taking fire as he stood firm, the gatling laser shooting at his side. He kept aiming at Skywarp, especially as the flier swooped in close, but the seeker's attacks had begun to tear away at the weapon and at parts of Impactor's right hand. He realized the laser was starting to overheat, and the shots from the machine guns were speeding up the process. Rather than continue throwing the weapon around and risking losing it, he maintained his position - his back against some burning rubble so that nobot could sneak behind him.

As he saw the seeker pull away momentarily, he sighed in relief, happy for the brief pause so that he could think.

Slag.

With the laser off for a moment, he turned to where he heard what sounded like a stampede - and it was moving rapidly towards him.

Double slag.

Before he could determine his next move, Skywarp had swept in again, and with Impactor stuck in his position, the seeker was hitting the gatling laser pretty consistently. After attempting to fire back with a few rounds at Skywarp's trajectory, Impactor realized the gun was overheating and fast: any more significant damage, and the gun would blow. And he Impactor didn't want to be holding on to that ticking time bomb.

And then he remembered Lugnut, who was getting real close, real fast.

Impactor turned his aim to Lugnut's direction and begin firing a few rounds. Skywarp's shots were still landing around the gun, causing it to destabilize even further. Then, just as the weapon - and he knew the weapon well - began to buzz, he opened up the covers on his chest to reveal the missiles hidden beneath his chassis. Firing one last volley at the approaching Lugnut, Impactor hurled the weapon towards the ground attacker.

"Come and take it!" Impactor shouted out, planting his feet as firm as he could, as he fired a few rockets from his chest, causing the the laser gatling to overload and explode as it headed close to Lugnut.

The blast, however, was larger than expected, and the shockwave sent him flying back several feet back into the air. After crashing into some rubble, and a bit shaken, he tried reaching for blaster on his right leg with his right hand. He realized he wasn't grabbing anything, so he looked down and noticed that, after the damage taken from Skywarp's attacks and from the blast, his right hand had been blown off.

Gonna need to fix that, Impactor thought, as he slowly began getting up from the rubble. The blast had been pretty big, and given its proximity to Lugnut, he hoped it had caused at least some dent in the beast of a 'bot.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Skies, Kaon Outskirts

"Tch."

As Impactor's volley of laserfire streaked towards him, Skywarp disappeared in a swirl of black, and the projectiles streaked harmlessly through thin air. Skywarp reappeared a short distance ahead, and jack-knifed town towards Impactor's position.

He moved in just in time to see Impactor do the trick with the exploding rifle at Lugnut. Skywarp transformed into robot mode, stopping into a halt almost instantaneously by extending his leg thrusters forwards to kill the momentum.

He couldn't see what happened to Lugnut with all the smoke, but he knew his comrade had been through worse. He did, however, see the Autobot fool tumble through the air towards some rubble.

Blink.

Skywarp now stood behind Impactor, the shoulder-mounted machine-gun aimed square at Impactor's head. Skywarp smirked. "You know what's funny? If you hadn't shot at us, you would've lived. Don't even think about fighting back, worm."

Oh, how good it felt, to have an Autobot at gunpoint instead of the other way around! He wasn't sure whether to kill Impactor -- usually interrogations and such needed live prisoners, and he left the decision to Lugnut. After all, he wasn't paid to think...
abcdekg
Protoform

Post by abcdekg »

Kaon Outskirts, Command Post ruins

Even if he could have, Impactor didn't need to turn around to know he couldn't move. Any other body part, and Impactor would have taken his chances. A leg, a shoulder cannon, and - as he was hoping to find out - a right hand could be replaced. His optics looked down for an astrosecond saw the tip of an energon spear stuck where his hand should be.

Potentially useful.

Still, Impactor knew cerebral processors weren't easily replaceable. He knew if he had been a little more careful, he could have waited before attacking. Known - no, notorious - for his boldness (and headstrong behavior) in the academy, he knew he should have been more careful. And he wouldn't make that mistake again.

Well, if I get out of this mess.

He paused, a smirk coming across his face.

Hmph, even still, probably not.

A little disappointed with the circumstances though, he was still relieved that his comrades were far away at this point, even despite Skywarp's, uh, reassurance.

Some backup would be nice right about now.

Skywarp hadn't shot yet, though. Impactor grew a little curious. Why did he want him alive? What happened to the other brute he had been fighting? Why did they attack this base?

The last question had caught his attention in particular. He had been curious: orders from Iacon kept the analysts' work completely classified from his security, and while he was persistent in his protests, high command had been persistent in its persistence. Wishing he had known a little bit more about what his team was guarding, he knew he wouldn't make that mistake again.

Again, if I get out of this mess.

His smirk grew a little more.

"So, why the attack here?" Impactor asked Skywarp.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

"Well, you have a right to think like that, Jetfire," Starscream agreed. "But I want in - and I want to talk to Prime..."

He wondered whether the console would allow him to call Iacon and, if it did, would his call be monitored? Foolish. Megatron would take no risks.

Especially with a couple of un-aligned Scientists.

He would have had their specs thoroughly checked, their pych-profiles combed, their files perused for anything that would suggest they might respond positively to this kind of approach. Details held, supposedly securely, at The Decagon.

"Heh..."

Which would mean that Megatron knew about his minor misdemeanours prior to joining the Academy of Science and Exploration...

"Come on. Let's see whether we can get out and find the Governor."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Temple

The Knight battling Scorponok would jump back to get out of the way of the electro-stiner bayonet, taking a swift slash at it as it came close to him.

The Knight combatting Predacon lept up as he slashed, lashing out with a quick kick at Predacon.

Dirge had finally gotten himself patched up and rejoined the fight, firing on the few remaining templars.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Temple of Primus

Scorponok growled at the Temple Knight, and felt the part of the bayonet's blade where the Knight slashed at it bend a little.

Considering that the blade used the sturdiest ubarium alloy, Scorponok had himself a newfound respect for the Temple Knights' swordfighting skills, if not the Knights themselves or their beliefs.

"Not bad, worm. Now this is a battle worth fighting."

The part of Scorponok's tail that was the rifle charged up with yellow electricity, and lanced towards the Temple Knight. "Move, merc!" Scorponok shouted at Blitzwing, in case the knight dodged again.

Meanwhile, he charged forwards, the Zarak shield facing forwards.

Kaon Outskirts, Command Post Ruins

"Shut your trap. You don't get to speak." Skywarp hissed at Impactor, waiting for Lugnut to arrive. Thrust had always told him not to say too much to hostages.

Skywarp prodded Impactor's head with the tip of his rifle just to intimidate him.
abcdekg
Protoform

Post by abcdekg »

Impactor's smile grew a little as he heard Skywarp speak.

I think I'm getting to him.

He felt the rifle bump the back of his helm.

Maybe.

He was still online, so there were no shots fired yet. He had realized that Skywarp was able to teleport, and yet the flier had waited until just now to come close to finishing him off.

"Waiting for your superior, I see?" Impactor had lost a lot of things this orbital cycle, and there'd be time to grieve that later.

Again, if I get out of this mess.

But his self-assuredness he made sure to hold up. "You know those were some fine shots earlier you made, from a safe distance and all."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Temple of Primus

Predacon ducked under the knight's kick, then lashed out with a punch aimed at the other robot's midsection.

"As fun as this has been, I really should be killing you so that we can get on with our business. You don't mind, do you?"

Skies, Kaon Outskirts

Lugnut stormed right through the missile volley and exploding cannon, not because he wanted to but because he was too big and ungainly to avoid them. Thankfully, though, he was heavily-armoured enough that the attacks -- which would have felled a lesser mech -- only qualified as a moderate annoyance to him. Charred, blackened and covered head to toe in minor dings and dents, he eventually managed to come to a stop.

Clomping toward Impactor, he crossed his arms and looked down at the Autobot. Not just physically -- he did that to almost everyone -- but metaphorically as well.

"'Why attack here'? That's not the question you need to be asking. That question is: is denying this barren wasteland to the glorious Megatron really worth your life?" he asked the Autobot. "Because if it is, I can find someone who'll take care of that for you."

Megatron saw equal measures surprise, trepidation and approval from the crowd. He smiled.

"I know some of you are worried about what might happen next, but you can rest assured that Kaon doesn't stand alone. Dozens of smaller cities, states and orbital colonies have pledged their support to our cause. Over the days to come, each of them will formally announce their own succession as well. There are, quite frankly, too many of us for Zeta Prime to fight. If he tries to keep us from gaining our freedom, he would find himself at war not just with Kaon but with more than a third of the Cybertronian population."

Megatron opened his hands wide and said, "But even though I don't think Prime is that foolish, we are prepared in case he is. Both the Kaon army, the Decepticon militia and the armed forces of all our allies have increased their recruitment in the last few months, and we intend to redouble them now. Your homes will be safe even if the unthinkable happens.

"But today isn't a day for worries. It's a day for celebration! My fellow Kaonites -- and worldwide, my fellow Decepticons -- today is the day that we made history. Enjoy it the way it deserves to be enjoyed."

A minor functionary responded to Obsidian.

"Do you have an appointment, general? The governor is a very busy mechanism."

Jetfire shrugged. "He said to come down and visit him at his reception," he told Starscream. "I'm guessing that means he didn't lock us in."

Making his way to the door, he turned the handle and pushed it open. He half-turned back to Starscream and gave another shrug, as if to say, "Told you."

He was under no illusions that they weren't being watched over somehow, though.

"Any idea where we need to go?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Skywarp bristled visibly at Impactor's note about him waiting for his superior... he never thought of Lugnut that way. Commander, decision-maker, but never a superior. However, said mech appeared a short while later, so Skywarp did not reply to any of Impactor's words, be it his insult or his veiled compliment.

Skywarp raised an optic ridge at Lugnut. "You look like slag." Skywarp told Lugnut and he grinned. "Good thing you're what you are, or you would have been slag."

Not expecting a reply, Skywarp poked Impactor's head again after Lugnut spoke and raised his free arm. "Me, me, me! I volunteer to take care of that!"

Exterior, Kolkular

"No, I do not." Obsidian told Megatron's functionary. "But be a good employee and let him know I am here, will you? Just let him know. If he does not have the time I will wait."

From the looks of it, Megatron is having some sort of soiree. Having the General of Cybertron, Obsidian, publicly declare allegiance to Megatron would be more than advantageous to Megatron's reputation, and would sway some of the people with military background, especially some of those that had served under Obsidian and Strika before.

"Oh, and may I enter the palace? It is a mite uncomfortable hovering out here."
Shine

Post by Shine »

(OOC: Somebody ask for backup? :))

He had travelled as swiftly as his hovercraft mode would permit. He had received a distress signal from someone whose vocaliser he could not immediately identify; the message was plagued with a mixture of fuzz and static, making it difficult to assume who it could be from. That slight obstacle did nothing to impede Hot Spot's progression. He pressed on, determined to aid the individual in whatever manner possible.

He had withdrawn from his unit in Kaon's west quadrant to respond to the distress signal. They were near completing their assignments, so Hot Spot was able to break off, appointing the second-in-charge as a temporary leader until his return. Unfortunately, his unit was few in number, meaning only one or two could respond to the signal. Hot Spot had elected himself and instructed his mechs to continue with their work.

He hoped he had made a sound decision. He could not simply dismiss the distress signal. He had to act. He needed to act.

He sighted three individuals as he approached what it—or had—appeared to be a command post. One was of colossal proportions so immense Hot Spot thought he could have even been viewed from Cybertron's orbit with the naked optic. The second, decorated with a colour scheme of black and purple, held a weapon to the back of the third's cranial unit.

The third was an Autobot. There was no mistaking his insignia.

Hot Spot transformed, sought cover behind a large pile of wreckage. His arsenal consisted of his dual fireball cannons and the element of surprise. Very little else. He smiled, underneath his mouth-plate.

Better get to it. These two aren't going to stand around all solar cycle and chat with their new friend.

He burst from his concealed position, a fireball cannon in each actuator. Levelling them at Skywarp, he unleashed a couple of blazing orbs, anticipating positive results. He carried out the same procedure against Lugnut.

Hot Spot hoped he had provided enough of a distraction to liberate the Autobot from their grasp.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Kaon

A message would be broadcasted to any and all Autobot military operatives in the area -- which would include Rapido, Jazz, Impactor and Hot Spot: "This is acting military commander Sentinel to all active units in Kaon. I need a sit-rep on what is happening right now."

Kaon Outskirts

"Ngwaaaa!"

Not expecting anyone attack him, Skywarp was unable to dodge, and screamed as Hot Spot's fireballs hit him. He fired his weapon instinctively, but the impact from Hot Spot's fire screwed his aim and the bullets sailed harmlessly above Impactor's head.

In the second that he felt the pain, Skywarp teleported away instinctively, a short distance aside. However, Hot Spot's flames likewise made the jump, and he fell to his knees, the fires licking onto his armour.

Skywarp transformed, the folding plates snuffing away the flames, but some parts were still burning. "Lugnut, kill them all!" Skywarp screamed as he took into the air and veered down.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Kolkular

As Megatron approached the podium he gave Sunstreaker a nod that he merely reciprocated with a nod of his own. What else can you do in his house?

He listened to the speech with mild interest, he couldn't help feel that Megatron was probably right but Sunstreaker lived a life of luxury because of the mechs Megatron would seek to push out, though it was just Kaon and Sunstreaker didn't care much for the dregs that were the places Megatron had put his power behind. A kingdom of slag was how he'd describe it to himself, nothing anyone in their right brain processor would want to lead, but Megatron wasn't that stupid.

He didn't raise himself to a level of a world leader to be content ruling the sewers of Cybertron. Sunstreaker clapped, half-heartedly, as the speech finished. Megatron wasn't and idiot but Sunstreaker couldn't help but hope Megatron had made a fools gambit, even with one third of the population the other two thirds were better armed and likely better trained. That thought gave him a small smile of satisfaction, but again... Megatron wasn't an idiot. Sunstreaker made a move to approach the podium, it was time to get a photo for the fans.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Post Ruins, Kaon Outskirts

"Yes, I thought you would," Lugnut told Skywarp wryly. "I-agh!"

Lugnut was wreathed with flame as Hot Spot engaged them, but he was much more massive than the seeker so he wasn't knocked down by the impact. He fired his tail-mounted rocket launcher in the direction the fire had come from and raked Impactor's general direction with fire from his chest-mounted turrets, although in both cases he was firing blindly as his view was obstructed by flames.

"Autobot scrap!" he barked.

As Megatron stepped down from the podium, he saw Sunstreaker approach. He gave the gladiator a neutral smile, but wanting to tip his hand.

The functionary responded. "Very well, General. However, Governor Megatron is preoccupied and likely won't be able to meet with you for some time. It goes without saying that if you try to wander into a restricted area, you'll be shot."
abcdekg
Protoform

Post by abcdekg »

Impactor got the answer - or at least some answer - he had wanted from Lugnut's response. He moved his head up very slightly to look at the other mech's eyes.

"I guess a thick body includes a thick skull plate," he couldn't help but let out.

Not wanting to give away his revelation - or at least any more of it - the Autobot stayed quiet.

Should've known this outpost had something to do with monitoring the governor. Slaggin' Sentinel - he'd be sure to have a fews words for him when he next saw him. And he wouldn't be using his faceplate to convey them.

Quickly he began attempting to plot out how he'd get out from between the teleporter and a hard place. Suddenly, Hot Spot's weapons went off around him.

That was easy, he thought as Skywarp's blasts went over his head. Turning to the direction from where the shots came, he noticed a fellow Autobot had received his distress signal.

Formalities'll come later.

Sentinel's communication came in at that moment. He replied on the comm-link:

You'll need to hold on a moment, Sentinel. Right now the rubble that was Kaon's main surveillance outpost is currently under attack. Rest assured, your communication is being processed.

Impactor turned to face Lugnut just in time to see the mech prepare to fire at him. He was quick to start running and dive towards the ground. As fell forward, one of the blasts did manage to rip off a a big portion of his shoulder cannon.

Plug! All these parts better be covered under warranty.

Impactor hit the ground hard, as, though the cannon wasn't exactly a limb, the blast still left a sharp pain above his right shoulder. Nothing too major, but the weapon was out of commission. He glanced up from the ground at Lugnut, who was wildly firing at Hot Spot and now in the direction behind Impactor.

He's blind - but not for long.

Impactor was running low on body parts he could use as weapons. He was running low on ammo from the rocket launchers in his chest plate and, given the lack of fatal damage done by the big fat blast the laser gatling explosion gave off, he wasn't sure he and this new 'bot had a chance of knocking this mech down.

Snap out of it!

He came close to slapping himself with his right hand until he remembered what stood in its place. The peak of the energon spear was still firmly held in place at the end of Impactor's right arm. Then, taking advantage of a distracted Lugnut, Impactor burst forward towards Lugnut's legs and attempted to stab the tip into the back of his left knee servo joints, ideally impeding his movement on the ground. If blunt brute force couldn't take him down, maybe something sharp could.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Hot Spot's actions had produced the outcome he was seeking. The Decepticon directing his weapon at the Autobot wildly fired a series of bullets as a fireball inflicted agony upon his armour-plating. No targets were greeted by his shots. The situation, thus far, proceeded as well as it possibly could.

Until a couple of moments later.

The monstrous Decepticon, although enduring the flames' embrace, did not succumb to the fierce heat. Hot Spot had come to expect that. He retaliated, launching a missile in the general direction of the energetic Autobot. Hot Spot had come to expect that, too.

It exploded in his proximity, hurling Hot Spot into a mass of rubble. He thanked Primus the missile didn't score a direct hit. Not that it alleviated any of the pain he was experiencing.

Having been temporarily disposed of, Hot Spot used that opportunity to contact Sentinel. There was no doubt he was anxiously waiting for a response. After that, Hot Spot could return to the conflict to assist the Autobot. He was looking a little worse for wear.

Sentinel, this is Hot Spot. I'm currently engaged in a battle with two individuals. Acting upon a distress signal, I found these two fighting a lone Autobot. And if I were to hazard a guess, sir, I'd say they were responsible for the destruction of this surveillance outpost—and its troops. They are to be considered extremely dangerous. Requesting reinforcements, if that hasn't been done already.”
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Command Post Ruins, Kaon Outskirts

Lugnut swiped the flames away from his optic cluster just in time to see Impactor drive a spear into the back of his knee. The armour held, of course -- thick body, indeed, he thought haughtily -- but the force of the impact drove the massive Decepticon down to the ground and out of firing position.

"You know, I was about to give you the 'if you value your life, leave and tell your masters what we've done' speech," he told the Autobot soldier, an almost childish pique evident in his voice. "But now I'm just going to have to kill you."

But in spite of his bravado, Lugnut knew he was in a bad situation. Even though he currently wasn't on fire -- which he supposed meant his random missile fire had done at least some good -- he really wasn't in any shape to be killing two Autobots on his own. With Thrust and the others nowhere in sight and probably preoccupied with the base's other dregs, and Skywarp as useless as ever, he knew it would be a good idea to end this as quickly as he could.

Balling his right hand into a fist, Lugnut braced himself against the ground with his left. The gravity-well generator in his right wrist started to hum as power flowed into it, increasing the already-heavy hand's mass to completely absurd levels as it came crashing down to the ground. The ground shook resoundingly with the impact, shockwaves radiating out from the point of contact between fist and planet and, hopefully, knocking the surprisingly-resilient Autobot off of his feet.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Kolkular

"So what do we call you now then? You've gone from Champion Eternal, to Governor to what? Lordship? General? President? Chancellor? Prime?" Sunstreaker asked with a playfully mocking tone although he likely meant for it to be more mocking than playful. This was a game he hated, fawning over the great Megatron because even for him it was still career suicide to openly question him, he had too many friends so you could do little more than veil attacks behind friendly banter. Sunstreaker outstretched his arm to towards Megatron, hand open.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."