[New RPG] A House Divided: Kaon (Decepticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Chip1123
Protoform

Altihex Prison

Post by Chip1123 »

"We'll be on our way shortly." Thrust replied back to Obsidian over the comm channel. "They hardly put up a fight. The codes we were given worked perfectly."

Onslaught and Stormwudgher prepped the shuttle and sent Thrust a communication that all was ready. "Hammer, Brick - how many recruits are left? We need to be leaving."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

"Excellent." Obsidian replied to Thrust. "All is proceeding well at our end as well. Could you give me an estimate of the prisoners you have freed from Altihex?"

An Autobot demand of explanation, no doubt from a group of clueless officers baffled by the fact that their orbital prison just moved out of orbit, flared up in the commlink, but Obsidian ignored it.

"You're letting us go." The Captain told Springer.

"They're going to shoot us down like nanoflies if we take the escape pods!" One of the soldiers wailed.

"Zip it, soldier!" The Captain snapped, and nodded at Springer. "I shall be taking my leave, then. Anyone who is with the Autobots, let us go." The Captain moved out of the room and trooped towards the escape pods.

However, a full third of the crew had stayed behind, looking at Springer expectantly. The Captain looked behind, opened his mouth to say something, sighed, and walked away dejectedly.

Ten minutes later, the loud whoosh of escape pods being launched were heard, and six escape pods plummeted down through the atmosphere, heading towards the still Autobot-friendly area of Protihex.

Governor's Palace

"Forgive me for questioning," Sixshot replied to Tarantulas, although his voice was not apologetic at all, "But would it not be much more effective for me to kill the two engineers now, before they develop something to counter myself?"

Although, deep down, Sixshot wished they would.

He wanted a challenge.
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Alitex Prison

Thundercracker walked toward Thrusts shuttle, calmly anyliseing everything around him.

Everything was going well.

Mindwipe struted towards Kick-Off. "Yes, its me" he responded with a slight smile. "Where Apuron? Why are you here? Whats happening?" Kick-Off asked, dazed.

"This" Mindwipe responded before jamming the hacking prod into Kick-Off's cheast.

Everything went dark to Kick-Off as Mindwipe scampered away, leveing a statis lock trapped Kick-Off on the ground.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Corridors, Governor's Palace

“Deadster, I think all of this boredom is going to kill me. I really do.”

Dead End liked to have had thought—for the first occasion in his miserable existence, perhaps—that luck finally decided to make an appearance and give him something. A gift he knew he could truly enjoy.

“Seriously, my processor's gonna shut down if I don't get to do something good soon.” Wildrider groaned. “We've been walking around for ages.”

But he was no fool. Luck was an absurd fantasy entertained by even more absurd individuals. Wildrider was not simply going to pass away owing to a severe case of boredom, nor would he be clutched by stasis-lock, affording Dead End with a lovely rest free of his highly irritable company.

Okay, so he wasn't in the cheeriest mood at the moment. But who could blame him? Like a high-strength adhesive, Wildrider was stuck to him, and Dead End was unqualified in the method required to detach his team-mate from his presence.

“You know what? I haven't seen anyone since we reported to Megatron from that mission in the outskirts.” Wildrider paused, as if recalling an important fact he'd left out by mistake. “Well, aside from Breakdown, Draggy and the boss.”

Dead End emitted a sound of displeasure. “I certainly would not count not seeing Motormaster as a loss. It is a blessing, if anything.”

Words more precise could not have flowed out of his vocaliser.

Wildrider chuckled. “It gets like that sometimes.”

He shot the terrorist with a questioning look. “Sometimes? Surely you're joking.”

Wildrider shrugged as he traversed down the corridor with Dead End. “Yeah, you're right. Pretty much all the time.”

The two Stunticons reached the end of the corridor and turned right, progressing through another. They had no particular destination in mind; they were just wandering around, hoping to come across something exciting. And at this point, anything was better than walking in circles.

“Hey, Dead, who's that?” Up ahead, Wildrider pointed to an unfamiliar Transformer who was walking towards them.

Dead End glanced at the unknown mechanoid. “I wouldn't know.”

“Let's go find out!” Wildrider said, a smile sprawled across his face-plate.

Before Dead End could offer a response, his team-mate increased his pace and approached the stranger. Wonderful. Now he had to wait and see what sort of idiotic behaviour would possess Wildrider during his conversation with this mechanoid—because he would talk. A great deal.

His very nature encouraged it. That, and it would eliminate the boredom temporarily.

“Hey there, stranger.” The terrorist flashed Starscream a broad smile. “Who might you be? I don't think I've ever seen you here before. Or ever at all.”
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Prison Shuttle

Springer watched the Captain and his men leave the shuttle and was suprised that some of his soldiers stayed behind and waited for orders from him. Springer scratched his head. He wasn't one to give orders or direct anybody into any kind of way. He only had worked with Blitzwing in the past and he didn't need any kind of direction from him.

Springer scratched his head. "Commander," Springer said to Obsidian over the com link. "I have some new recruits to our cause. I'll take them with me inside the orbital Prison. Do you want me to arm them or do you wish to see them first?"

Governor's Palace

Magnus was till experiencing horrific images in his mind and Tarantulas was enjoying the screams that Magnus was making. Magnjs was however starting to adapt to his current situation and managed to control his emotions and kept telling himself that it all wasn't real. It annoyed Tarantulas to no end.

"I tire of this torturing," the mad scientist shouted. "I understand now why this Autobot is considered to be the best they have to offer. He's adapting. That's a rare sight in an Autobot."

Tarantulas then looked over hsi shoulder to Sixshot and shook his head. "By now I think they've already put Wheeljack and Highbrow to work and have come up with a way to stop you. If only temporarily. Last time you had the element of suprise and even then you weren't able to complete your mission. What makes you think you'll be successful now when you want to attack them on their turf?"
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Orbital Prison

Lugnut nodded. "Well, that's too bad," he told Zero, evidently not very concerned that Cy-Kill was gone. In actual fact, he was glad -- there simply wasn't room in the Decepticons for two revolutionary leaders, so if this 'Cy-kill' was still alive Lugnut probably would have been obliged to crush his skull for Megatron at some point.

He eyed the Destrons' self-identified leader with some measure of suspicion, for the same reasons, before cocking his head to one side and saying, "You don't look like Violin Juggler. You were one of his lieutenants?"

Not waiting for an answer, he replied to Obsidian and said, "Yeah. They're with us, boss," he said gruffly. "We taking them anywhere?"

When Skywarp threw two uncooperative prisoners down from a balcony, he couldn't help but smile.

He's learning after all...

Governor's Palace

Predacon nodded. "Perhaps...perhaps," he told Sixshot. "The Autobots have vast armies, after all. This Magnus may be their most famous soldier, but he's not the only one by far. I'm sure they'll come up with a few ways to challenge you...especially once we've started winning. You see, the Autobots are big on doing what's 'right' and following their religion when everything is going well. When they're getting their afts slagged, though, things are a bit different."

He smiled. "If you're really lucky, they might build some more Supremes for you to play with."

He listened as Tarantulas pointed out that Magnus had, in a sense, actually won his confrontation with Sixshot and nodded in agreement.

"Yes, in good time you'll deal with them, but not now. Even as powerful as you are, a solitary charge into Iacon would be suicide." Almost gently, he added, "Remember, if you die you lose. No matter what minor, momentary objectives you might complete by doing it."

Altihex Prison

Hammer counted quickly, then reported to Thrust. "I count thirty-two fliers waiting for liftoff," he said. "All the groundpounders who want to come with us are aboard the shuttle, and Brick has...well, culled the herd of anyone who didn't look enthusiastic. I think we're ready to go."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

"Have you now?" Obsidian answered Springer, pleased at the development. Soldiers are more likely to give them information about bases, encampments, troop deployments, passwords and the like. While it was a safe bet that with the likes of Prowl on the helm that these will change, Obsidian knew responses could take some time.

In addition, trained soldiers are always a commodity they could afford to do with.

After a short pause, Obsidian replied to Springer. "Rendezvous with Lugnut, Grimlock and Skywarp in the main part of the prison. Do not arm the soldiers, I fear that if the prisoners see them with weapons they might not... take it well. Also, strip off their Autobot insignias. It would not do for them to wear those."

Obsidian's red optics narrowed. "Take note which ones are reluctant in doing so."

Obsidian then replied to Lugnut. "I have released the soldiers to spread a sense of unease to their kin. The Chaosmaster Bomb has been nulled until such that our Master decides to use it, and the Orbital Prison is now en route to Kaon. All that is left is to eliminate the remaining staff in the Prison..."

Obsidian floated towards where Skywarp had barricaded the doors into the Bomb Control Room, and with a tap on the console next to it, opened the door. The soldiers outside, having spent their ammunition on firing at the door, were taken by surprise when the door opened, and were swiftly gunned down by Obsidian.

"Something we could put our new recruits to get to doing. Springer is headed your way with Autobot defectors. See to it that they are not harmed."

The Orbital Prison entered Cybertron's atmosphere, and began to heat up upon re-entry.

Zero shrugged at Lugnut's offhand response. He was not going to start any trouble -- Lugnut and Grimlock look like they can take on entire batallions by themselves, while the strange creepy-looking Seeker had just demonstrated that these are real professionals. Not like the idiots Cy-Kill surrounded himself with.

The Destron Emperor narrowed his optics. "Lord Violen Jieger is dead. Nova Prime's little military made sure of that. Like Zero, I am- was- my master's second."

Skywarp was very, very pleased with himself. He was doing what Obsidian told him to, and Lugnut wasn't screaming at him for doing things wrongly. That means he had done something right!

Throwing people off ledges... if he knew this was what Lugnut approved off, he would have done it ages ago.

Skywarp stood, slightly crouched, in a stance that was almost rabid, as he looked at the crowd... and he laughed out loud as Lugnut said 'Violin Juggler'. "Violin Juggler!" Skywarp repeated, slapping his thigh, and ignoring the openly hostile glare from the self-proclaimed 'Emperor of Destruction'. "Oh, Lugnut, and I thought you don't do humour."

"Me, Grimlock, not think him, Lugnut, say funny name on purpose." Grimlock rumbled.

"That's what- hee hee- makes it even better!" Skywarp said, as his chuckles trailed off.

Governor's Palace

Sixshot absorbed what Tarantulas and Predacon had told him. Element of surprise, and still he could not complete his mission.

On their turf. A battle on their turf.

Without the element of surprise.

A way to stop him.

Supremes... what are Supremes? Check. Supreme-Class Sentinels: a massive, gigantic semi-sentient mechanism capable of transformation into a mobile battlestation. Used in the ages of Nova Prime [citation required] in battles against external threats...

Strong enemies.

Excellent.

Suicide.

If you die, you lose.

I will not die, Sixshot promised himself.

Sixshot addressed Creator Tarantulas first. "I... I do not know." He replied honestly. He had only been in one battle... one exhilirating battle, but indeed, he had no idea how others are. He supposed he was powerful, but he had no idea the limits of his powers. And, like Creator Predacon had said, if he died, he had lost.

Sixshot turned to Predacon, slightly... happy... at the thought of having more challenges. Especially these 'Supremes'. But the Autobots... "These Autobots... do not do as they... preach?" Sixshot asked. "What do I do now, if a strike to eliminate Target: Wheeljack and Target: Highbrow is suicide?"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Orbital Prison

"Will do," Springer replied to Obsidian. "Move along recruits and welcome to the Decepticons." Springer walked to the exit of the shuttle and pointed them into the direction of the main area of the Orbital Prison. "Turn in your Autobrands when you pass me. I don't want my fellow 'Cons to start shooting you guys for thinking that you might've escaped."

Springer held out his hand and waited for the new recruits to turn in their badges.

Governor's Palace

"Aaah. Supreme-Class Sentinel's," Tarantulas said dreamy. "So immensly powerful, as they are slow," he added with a giggle. "They were good distractions during the Quintesson War."

Tarantulas usually never reveals anything about his past, but for some reason he has let some info on himself slip here in there. His involvement with the disappearance of Cy-Kill and now the letting out that he was around a long time ago during the Quint War. He needed to be careful. Must be because of all the fun things that he's currently involved in or at least has a hand in that he's opening up. He made a mental note of that so he won't make the mistake in the future.

"That's what I thought," Tarantulas replied to Sixshot. You have no plan, so the best plan right now is that we wait. If the Autobots know that Magnus is still alive, they're going to attempt a rescue. That's when we'll strike and that's when you'll get the chance to correct your mistake. If only in part."

Tarantulas looked at Magnus. "And where is Scorponok. I thought he wanted a piece of this sorry excuse of a soldier too?" he said in a mocking tone about Magnus.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison, Entering Kaon Airspace

Obsidian nodded as Springer reported to him, then opened a comm channel to Megatron.

"Master Megatron, this is Obsidian reporting. We have taken over an orbital prison facility, and are currently bringing it over to Kaon airspace. We have upwards to sixty prisoners, former Renegades and Destrons with training, as well as several Autobot defectors. A similar breakout in the Altihex prison is likely to yield approximately forty to fifty more." Obsidian paused. "We have also acquired a Chaosmaster Bomb which has been defused and ready to be deployed should you wish to."

Obsidian said it all in the perfect way of reporting news, without any hint of pride or smugness.

(OOC: Springer85, move the recruits if you want to move things along. :))

The former Autobots looked at each other, then began stripping off their Autobot insignias, and tossing them aside. Some, of course, were a little bit less eager to do so.

Governor's Palace

"You have fought Supremes before, Creator Tarantulas?" Sixshot asked, more interested in potential enemies rather than his creator's background. It did not matter to him in any way.

But Tarantulas spoke again, and Sixshot held his tongue. "Yes. And I will correct my mistake."
Chip1123
Protoform

Altihex Prison

Post by Chip1123 »

"Good job." Thrust said to Hammer and Brick. "Time to leave." As he finished the last bit, Thrust transformed and took off to the sky. "Onslaught, Stormwudgher. Proceed to Kaon. We shall meet you there."

Now that he had the count, he sent a message back to Obsidian. "Obsidian, we have over 30 fliers, and another 20 ground soldiers in the shuttle. We are on our way."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Starscreamg1
Protoform

Post by Starscreamg1 »

(OOC: Hope I got the gist of some of the past and present political structure of this TF world right! And yea 'shortly' for my post turned into all day. RL dumped on me. Sorry it took this long!)

The unknown mech Wildrider and Dead End were heading for saw them coming and didn't slow his pace. In fact the brightly colored flier's stride became subtly more confident and deliberate the closer he got to the two mechs. Just who were these two? What side in the fast developing conflict were they from and were they on right now? Not that he expected any conflict here but he was at present someone who quite frankly, in the present political structure of Cybertron, did not really belong in this Palace, at least not without being in chains perhaps.

Starscream was also intrigued by the fact that these two mechs were the first sign of anyone else in the Palace he had seen all day. Oh he was sure there were mechs around but he had no idea where. He was after-all just a guest here and was not familiar with the active cycle activities here. He was still just trying to get the layout of this large building as it was. And from the looks of it so were the two that just stopped in front of him.

The Seeker came to what seemed like a deliberate stop, not one out of necessity. No, it was almost as if he simply chose to stop for them. The light of the corridor danced off the brilliant red of his chest and wings contrasting a bit sharply to the medium blue of his forearms. His colors a far cry from the subdued hues of the two standing in front of him now. But one thing stood out more then the contrast in colors ever could; there was no faction brand on either of his wings.

"I could ask you the same question as well, ground mech." Starscream said in a calm and rather lofty, unusually rasping voice.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

(OOC: I said I had an idea.)

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker waded into the crowd of prisoners, looking for someone. After a while, he noticed a bot that looked quite similar to him, but slightly bulkier and with a white-and-blue paintjob. He gestured to him to approach, and he did.

"Wut is it, Spark?" Flamefeather asked.

"I told you not to call me that. Anyway, Flamefeather, you see those guys that broke us out? They're Decepticons, and we're teaming up with them."

".....we are? When did that happen?"

"Just a minute ago, you slagging idiot."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Governor's Palace

"Me fighting Supremes?" Tarantulas started to laugh. "No, I haven't. I'm nowhere near powerful enough to take one on, nor do I have the desire to do so," he replied to Sixshot. "They may call me a mad scientist, but I'm not that crazy." Tarantulas started to chuckle again. "I'm sure you would've been a match for them though. As for me, I had other things to attend to back then. Aahhh, the good old days..." he said dreamy.

He then looked back at Sixshot. "Your chance to correct your mistake will come," Tarantulas said confidently. "They can't run away for ever, now can they?"

Tarantulas then turned to Predacon. "Your turn," he said as he pointed to Magnus.
Aspiring DJ!
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Governor's Palace

Legion is flying to Governor's Palace.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker half-led, half-dragged Flamefeather over to Lugnut and Grimlock. Dumb even by standards of primitives, Flamefeather needed someone to hold his hand to prevent him from degenerating into random violence.

The two first met many cycles ago. Sparkstalker had chosen to become a hacker, and, in his arrogance, decided he needed a bodyguard in the event the security services came after him.

That was when he found Flamefeather. He was just a common thug, beating people up on the streets for no real reason. It just took a bit of convincing to get him to work for Sparkstalker.

"Hello again." Sparkstalker said as he reached Lugnut and Grimlock. "You said to point anyone who wanted to join up to you. Well, this is Flamefeather, and he wants to be a loyal Decepticon. Am I right, Flamefeather?"

"Yeah, sure." Flamefeather said and nodded.
Shine

Post by Shine »

Ground mech? That was an interesting term to use, if not an entirely derogatory one. Though the Transformer standing before him was of a greater height, forcing Wildrider to lift his gaze to meet Starscream's, he grinned in response to his remark. If this one wanted to be difficult then so be it.

Wildrider's schedule was bare, almost devoid of activity. He had all the time in the world to squeeze out at least one answer from the Seeker. Besides, he could see no displays of the Decepticon insignia resting on any area of his frame. Suddenly instilled with additional determination to press Starscream for answers, Wildrider took a step forward.

He shrugged, undeterred by Starscream's lack of a proper reply. “If it makes you happy, the name's Wildrider.” He jerked his thumb behind him, grinning. “And that ball of uncontrollable energy is Dead End.”

As the terrorist introduced himself and his team-mate, Dead End folded his arms and propped himself up against the corridor's wall. Attention anchored elsewhere, he merely grunted when Wildrider referred to him as such. And did even less to acknowledge Starscream's presence.

Less as in nothing at all.

Wildrider giggled. “Don't mind Dead,” he said to Starscream. “He's just, uh... Um...”

He paused, scrambling to put together a plausible excuse for Dead End's standoffish behaviour. He knew his team-mate, at times, could not be bothered to socialise with others. Wildrider didn't know why and would probably never understand why, even if he did explain it to him.

“He's something. But anyway, I see you're not sporting a 'Con insignia. Are you not one of us?”
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

Sixshot digested this latest information again. Tarantulas was not powerful enough to take on a Supreme... but he was.

So why was he listening to him?

They are his creators, though.

"No. They can not." Sixshot replied to Tarantulas, confident that, in one way or another, he will murder the two targets, the two prey who moved out of his grasp. "I will hunt them down."

Orbital Prison

Grimlock's head moved, red optic band glowing as he glowered down at Sparkstalker and Flamefeather, not responding. He knew Lugnut was really the only qualified one to talk to these recruits, while Skywarp was... infinitely more chatty.

And indeed, Skywarp materialized in front of Sparkstalker and Flamefeather.

"A willing and loyal Decepticon! Excellent." Skywarp said, clapping his hands together.
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Governor's Palace

Legion landed on the ground and transformed into robot mode. She walked around.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Orbital Prison

Lugnut shrugged. "They, uh, don't seem to be putting up a fight, boss," he told Obsidian when he mentioned eliminating the guards. "I'm pretty sure some of 'em would sign up if we gave them the chance, actually."

He set his lantern jaw and made a grumpy noise when Obsidian told him about the Autobot defectors, but didn't say anything. They were the enemy, after all, not these civilian prison guards. If anyone deserved to be killed it was them.

He avoided the uncomfortable thought by staring down at the Destron leader with his main optic. "Well, I suppose you'll do," he said gruffly. "Do you have a name?" He glared at Skywarp for his mockery, then added, "A real name, I mean, and not a bunch of random sounds mashed together?"

He gave Flamefeather an evaluating look, then shrugged. "He doesn't seem very eager..."

Governor's Palace

Predacon shrugged. "It's easy to have high-minded morals when you're living in a golden age and looking down on everyone around you," he told Sixshot, "like the Autobots are now. But when things go wrong and people need to fight for their lives, their ideals usually get left by the wayside while survival becomes priority number one."

He looked over at Magnus, then shrugged.

"I'm really more of a spectator than a performer," he told Tarantulas, "but if you insist..."

He slipped a memory card out of a storage compartment on his leg and waved it around. "Anyone want to guess what this is?"

Altihex Prison

Hammer jumped up into the air, transforming and falling behind the formation of new-recruit flyers so that he could keep his guns on them while he flew. If they noticed his paranoia they didn't say, and he couldn't blame them. They were free for the first time in who knows how long, free to do what they wanted and get revenge on those who'd locked them up. If he'd been in their place, locked up for hundreds of times longer than he'd even been functional until now, Hammer would feel the same way.

Black Shadow certainly did, as the young gangster whooped, barrel-rolled a few times for the hell of it and then shot up to the front of the pack of jets with unadulterated glee evident in his every move.

(OOC @ Brave: I need to move Megatron soon. I'll wait until the weekend, but after that I need to wrap that scene up and get Megatron's schemes in motion.)
Bartmanhomer
Protoform

Post by Bartmanhomer »

Governor's Palace

Legion continued to walked around the Governor's palace. "I know there's Decepticons in this palace." said Legion.