[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

The look on Holocaust's two heads changed somewhat, first amazement then disbelief. He stared at Thrustol his optics narrowing.

"What year this is?" He stepped out from the lavapool and shaked his wings clean of the lava.

His voice took threating tone. "And what you know of me? My memorybanks don't mention destrons called Thrustol, Dirge Gun and Hell Scream..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer looks suspiciously at Blowpipe.

"Are you sure," he says. "It looks like you're up to something".
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

"According to what we've been told, this is the year 2015." Thrustol said "Though we are not from it, we come from the...no, a future, though we are far from there now. Our orders were to investigate a time rift, which I can only assume you came here through, and make contact."
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

The Cyclonus' and Gigatron are discussing Galvatron's condition

PCyclonus: "We need to get Galvatron repaired quickly. Do you have any repair faciities here?"
FCyclonus: "Overlord has minimal facalities. We need more equipment to be able to fully repair Galvatron."
PCyclonus: "Gunrunner has some stored inside him."
Gigatron: "Allow me to assist in the repairs. There is something important I can repair and I have a few upgrades I'd like to make."
FCyclonus: "Ok. Cyclonus, you get the equipment from Gunrunner and we'll get Galvatron into the repair bay.

Overlord, having overheard the conversation transformed to his battle station mode. FCyclonus and Gigatron hauled Galvatron into Overlord's repair bay and PCyclonus retrieved the repair equipment from Gunrunner.

During the 2 hours of repair work, Gigatron repaired the plasma damage done to Galvatron's meta processor and made a few "unspecified" upgrades. With the repairs and upgrades completed, Galvatron was back to full working order.
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust's other head reached towards Thrustol and grinned evilly.

"You hesitated."

Flames came out from his mouths. "Maybe you are from future but... You are from different timeline or dimension, aren't you?"

The two headed dragon rose to air. "I followed Gigatron here... and I smell his energy trace... where he is?"
Commander Shockwaeve
Protoform

Post by Commander Shockwaeve »

"Did you copy that?" whipered Night Glide into his transmitter. A small green light lit up, indicating "yes" with radio silence. He had been watching and recording the process of Galvatron's repair for several hours. He now knew that Galvatron's mind was stable - and he was deadlier than ever. The Quintessons would have to find someone new... He pulled out a sort of remote and entered the coordinates of Galvatron's present location, and quietly stole back towards the cave where his squad of sharkticons had set up a temporary base. When he was sufficiently far away from their camp, he let a transmission from his ship come through.
"We have locked on," came a Sharkticon's voice over the radio, "and audio pickup is clear."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"There," Gigatron said, to himself mostly, as he backed away from Galvatron. He silently admired his work.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. The Galvatron I'd read of was but a shadow of this...and that Galvatron was a legend already! Gigatron, my automation, I do believe you've outdone even yourself.

Deciding that to be enough, Gigatron discarded his repair tools and leaned over Galvatron again.

"How do you feel?"
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Triggerhappy, Slugslinger and Caliburst had succeeded in their mission to attain several plates of metal that could be used to build the Liquid Energon System. Now all they had to do was wait for Blowpipe to return with the power converters and energy coils and they could return to where Cyclonus, Galvatron and the others were stationed.

"Where is that little runt?" asked Slugslinger.

"He'll be here..." Triggerhappy said while looking over the landscape of Charr.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer got annoyed, so he decided to take action.

"Skar, get over here", he said.

The bat creature flew and afixed himself to Doubledealer, transforming him into his Falcon mode.

"I think you're gonna come with me", said Doubledealer.
Wildfire Herald

"We are indeed from a time different than this one." Thrustol said "From a future in which we served under the mighty Galvatron and his brother, our commander, Gigastorm. As for Gigatron, he is at the camp that has been established near the ruins."
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust transformed into robot mode and landed in front of Thrustol. "Then lead a way. We shall follow you to the camp and meet your chieftain there."

Holocaust turned towards the lavapool. "Hellrazor! Come out!"

Black and blood red two-headed creature jumped out from the pool and transformed into robot form. He glanced at Holocaust. "Can we trust them?" He hissed and turned to stare at Hell Scream.

Holocaust grinned viciously. "Then... it's their problem."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Before Doubledealer and his cronies could make a move, Blowpipe quickly opened up a radio frequency to Triggerhappy.

"Triggerhappy, I'm in trouble down here, come bail me out..." said Blowpipe just before he was cut off by Doubledealer.

Triggerhappy picked up the message. "We got to go down there and help him," he said.

"Its too risky," said Slugslinger.

"We need Blowpipe to get the supplies anyway, so we gotta help him."

"Fine."

The two Targetmasters transformed to Jet mode and headed for the Decepticon base to rescue Blowpipe.
Wildfire Herald

Thrustol didn't quite trust these new transformers, but he knew the camp held superior numbers. He opened a radio frequency to Gigastorm.

"Gigastorm, we are returning to base with two beings who came through the rift, we will arrive shortly."

"Excellent," Gigastorm's voice rumbled over the comm static "we await your return."

Hell Scream hung back from the group, fuming.

"He had the nerve to threaten me....." He grumbled. This, Holocaust was it? would learn to respect the mighty Hell Scream, no matter what time he was from.....
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Both Holocaust and Hellrazor glanced at Hell Scream with amused looks on their faces. Holocaust smiled wickedly. "Try not to grumble so loud Hell Scream."

Hellrazor turned to Thrustol. "Shall we get going?"

Holocaust optics flashed red as he stared at Hell Scream. This one may cause troubles... I need to know more of these three...
"Thrustol. Who is the Warchief of your camp?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer notices the two Decepticon jets approaching.

"Ah, good", said Doubledealer. "More friends to play with.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron began to flicker back to life. He looked around and saw Gigatron as he came too. He felt a strange sensation...a feeling of purpose and completeness, but mostly he just felt the power.

Galvatron: "It is time my friends...it is time!"

Galvatron looked at Gigatron: "So I assume I owe you for this?" Galvatron motioned towards his new arm mounted cannon. "I must say...I like your work. Yet, I feel rather odd...have you made some modifications to my design?"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Gunrunner: "I've been talking with the other Chaoticons and we want to go to Earth. We haven't been there, we want to see whats going on, and we want to cause some damage."
FCyclonus: "That's acceptable now that Galvatron has been repaired. We'll contact you incase we need you."

Gunrunner went back to the other Chaoticons, told them the news, and transformed to his transport mode. The other Chaoticons got onboard and they took off for Earth.
Wildfire Herald

"Bah!" Hell Scream fumed and seperated from the group, Max B following him. No one look the least bit concerned.

Thrustol thought before answering Holocaust.

"Until up until a few days ago, our "war chief" was Gigastorm, but now there are many who could hold that position, though I suppose it is Galvatron who leads us all."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Bombshell's ship landed at Cycloni's camp. Bombshell and Driveby approach Cycloni

"I captured Driveby from Optitron for you." said Bombshell. "He is your's to command"
Wildfire Herald

A shuttle streaked through Charr's atmosphere and hurtled toward the cliffs, smashing into the side of a mountain ands hurling debris into the air. The ship rolled several times before grinding slowly to a halt. The entry hatch popped off and hung down into space, a shower of nuts and bolts tumbling out and clattering on the ground. They were followed by a figure, falling clumsily out and landing with a sickening thud on the ground. The figure weakly struggled to it's feet. It was about 7 feet tall and looked for all the world like a bipedal lizard. The Decepticon pretender Iguanus took a shaky step forward and immediatly fell to his knees.

"Need help," he thought "so...so...much..pain..."

He activated his heat sensors, detecting several forms to the west. Struggling back to his feet, he began to limp slowly towards the palace in the distance.