[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

PCyclonus noticed the crashing object in the distane and took off to investigate.

As he neared the crash site, he saw a lizard working its way away from the crash. He transformed and landed infront of the lizard.

PCyclonus: "Who are you? Why are you here? And who are you looking for, if anyone?"
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Iguanus looked up into the face of Cyclonus.

"Please..." he rasped "he..help me...please...."

Iguanus collapsed to the ground. There was a beep and digital voice spoke:

"Warning! Unit energy supplies near exhaustion, primary systems failing. Unit requires immediate refueling or stasis lock imminate."
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

PCyclonus: "Looks like I better haul his carcass back to the others and get him some energon."

Pcyclonus picked him up and flew back to the others and gave him some energon hoping to get this lizard's systems running again.
Wildfire Herald

Iguanus coughed and sputtered as his systems began to reactivate. His eyes roved around him, widening in terror as he took in those around him. His eyes finally fell on Galvatron, and he lept to his feet, throwing Cyclonus back.

"No! no! You don't understand! You're all in incredible danger!" he screamed hysterically.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Millions of years ago, Cybertron had been taken from them by rebellious Transformers. They were forced into exile by their own creations. Their new home they christened Quintessa, and began to plan their revenge. But it was not to be, not yet. Quintessa was destroyed in a conflict with the Autobots: the way the Quintessons saw it, the Transformers had robbed them of another planet. They swore it would not happen a third time.
New Quintessa was completed in 2012. Primarily a factory not unlike Cybertron, the Quintessons were determined that it not be found by unwanted visitors. Much of construction time was spent on the development of a massive cloaking device, one that would permanently keep the planet from standard detection. Unfortunately, a suitable power source has not yet been constructed, and the field may only be active for limited times. The planet is also in constant motion: rockets propell it ever along a pre-plotted fractal path thus insuring difficulty for whoever may attempt to track it. Meanwhile, the Quintessons, long absent from the Transformer conflict, are ever scheming...

2015. Four five-faced Quintessons are in a control room on New Quintessa. A Quintesson scientist speaks with them.

"These satellites have enabled us to remain informed of all Decepticon activity on Charr. Disguised as common asteroids, I project a 98.9% probability that they will never be detected."

He directs them to several images recorded.

"In the last cycle, an interesting development has been noted: a new faction of Transformers has emerged. They do not appear to be allied with the Decepticons, but are clearly derived from them. They also appear quite powerful compared to the remaining Decepticons on Charr."

"Then if their programming is like to that of the Decepticons, they will prove to be quite useful to us. You may go."

The Quintesson scientist leaves the control center.

"Indeed, and - "

Several images flash on the many viewscreens.

"It can't be!"

"Impossible!"

"But evidently true! Galvatron survives!"

The Quintessons study the images relayed from Charr.

"Apparently recently freed from his icy tomb, he appears to be in a weakened condition. But if he recovers and unites the Decepticons, they will prove more troublesome than expected."

"But if Galvatron's second death has not stabilized his circuitry, he will most surely meet defeat at the hands of the Demonicons. After this defeat is the ideal time. I project a 99% probability that Galvatron will not refuse our proposition."

"For the present we must watch and wait. But look! More now surround Galvatron! It would appear he now commands several Decepticons, and is in legion with unidentified Transformers."

"A scan reveals that several of them are surrounded by temporal static: these beings are travellers in time!"

"We must learn more about these developing situations on Charr. If we are to reclaim Cybertron, the Decepticons' unwitting help is an asset we cannot overlook. Dispatch a stealth team of Sharkticons to Charr immediately!"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked at Iguanus.

Galvatron: "Ha! We are Decepticons...you should know that there is no threat in the universe that we must fear. Now tell me...what is this threat that is so grave? And someone...tell me what is the state of our forces and those of the Autobots...I think we may have to take action soon."

Galvatron looks around at the collapsing structure of the Charr base: "...very soon.."
Wildfire Herald

"No please, Lord Galvatron!" Iguanus begged "You are the last one I should ever have wished to see here! It's too. too..ARGHGHHHHH!!!!"

Iguanus' pretender shell suddenly cracked open, spilling nuts and bolts to the ground and revealing the nearly skeletal robot inside.

"Too...dangerous...." it croaked before falling face first to the ground, it's energy signiture fading away to nothing.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked down at the collapsed Pretender.

Galvatron: "Strange...his damage did not seem so severe...something is not right here. Reflector, could you run some tests and see if we can put him back together?"

Galvatron then turned to face the gathering Decepticons.

Galvatron: "It is time my Decepticons...it is time for us to reclaim what is ours! It is time for us to regain the glory we once had. Spread the word...today we reunite the Decepticons!"

Galvatron the turned to Gigatron and Cyclonus. "Dispatch someone to the last known coordinants of Starscream...I want him found and returned to the Decepticon Army...I have use for his skills."

Galvatron then began to walk away: "Decepticons...I want you all to find a way to energize yourselves...do whatever it takes...we shall leave for Earth shortly. Gigatron...with me please."
Wildfire Herald

Something shifted under the fallen pretender. His arm jerked slightly as a small creature peered out from beneath it. The thing began to giggle.

"We see robots." it chirped "we hungry!"

Suddenly the pile of nuts and bolts began to seethe as they transformed into tiny mechanical creatures. The things began to run after the robots, jumping and clinging to their legs and sinking their tiny fangs into them.
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust transformed back to his dragon form. "My sensors indicated that camp is several miles to the north."

He picked up Hellrazor and rose to the skies.
"Let us go to see if Gigatron is there." Holocaust's other head glanced behind him. "Are you coming?"

Soon Holocaust reached the current Decepticon Highquarters. He let down Hellrazor who transformed into his creature mode. "I smell something familiar Holocaust..." Holocaust examined his surroundings. "Gigatron most likely."

Hellrazor quickly transformed into robot form and jumped into air. "No, not Gigatron! Do you remember the scraplets?!"

Holocaust both heads looked worried. "The robot eaters? What about them?"
Hellrazor looked at Holocaust. "I think I smelled their energy trace khan."

Holocaust turned to look at Thrustol, who had followed them. "What do you know of this?"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Both Cyclonus' happened to be outside when the scraplets started to run amok. When they heard the sound of the little buggers, they got airborne and contacted the Chaoticons.

FCyclonus: "Gunrunner, get as much water as you can and get back to Charr now."
Gunrunner: "Why?"
PCyclonus: "Scraplets."
Gunrunner: "This is serious. We'll work quickly and get there as soon as possible."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Reflector walked over to the fallen body of Iguanus. Before their scannings could commence, Spectro felt a sharp pain in his foot.

"Yowch!" He examined the problem. A miniature robot was latched onto his foot. Attempts to remove it quickly proved futile. "What is it?!"

Spyglass and Viewfinder reached in to help, but their arms were quickly infected with similar parasites.

"Get them off me!"

"Help!"

"If I recall correctly," Gigatron said quietly, "Starscream is currently stationed on Earth, under the command of Optitron."

Having overheard Cyclonus' transmission, Gigatron sent one of his own.

"Gunrunner, this is Gigatron on Charr. Before returning, be a good chap and fetch Starscream for us."

After closing the channel, Gigatron walked up behind Galvatron.

"What is our course of action?"
Commander Shockwaeve
Protoform

Post by Commander Shockwaeve »

"Dispatch someone to the last known coordinants of Starscream...I want him found and returned to the Decepticon Army...I have use for his skills."

Galvatron's voice crackeled over the satellite link. Starscream... perhaps Galvatron would provide them with the one they needed after all...

A beeping in a control room on New Quintessa alerted the four Quintessons of an incoming transmission. Night Glide appeared on a console.

"Delibrata... acknowledge..."

"Report, Nightglide"

"I have learned of Galvatron's latest plan. He has sent for Starscream!"

Starscream. The most treacherous Decepticon in the history of the Cybertronian Wars. Galvatron killed him. Unicron rebuilt him. Now Galvatron wants him back.

"Even in his improved state of mind, Galvatron works for us still. This is the development we have been waiting for! Alert us immediately when Starscream arrives on Charr. Have you anything else to report?"

"Yes, I have. Apparently the Decepticons are plagued with a Scraplet infestation."

"Scraplets? How did they get there?"

"An unknown Decepticon brought them"

"Impossible! That convoy was headed to Cybertron... we can't have them decimating the Decepticons on Charr now! Have they been neutralized?"

"The Decepticons are working on it, my lord."

"Good. In any case, do not fear them, Night Glide. The alloys used in the construction of you and your Sharkticons are impenetrable by them. But remember, do not make yourself known. And if they discover you, your Quintesson allegiance must not become known. Duplicity, Night Glide, is your strongest ally!"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Gunrunner hovered in front of Gigatron and "jetisoned some weight".

Gunrunner: "Here. Do whatever you're gonna do with him. By the way, he needs some energy. Right now we have to take care of these scraplets."

And so the Chaoticons scoured that planet of Charr using the water to kill every last scraplet except for one which they trapped in a container so it can be studied.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron nodded to Gunrunner, then looked down at the new arrival. He began to extend his hand, but realized that Starscream would not see it.

"Galvatron. It seems our new acquisition has arrived."
Wildfire Herald

Thrustol lifted one of the dead scraplets and zoomed his lens eye in on it.

"Hmmm....these are of course scraplets, but they do not match the descriptions in the historical archives. Their systems seem more advanced, as well as their circuitry."

"Meaning what?" Gigastorm growled, crushing a mound of the dead parasites beneath his foot.

"They have essentially evolved, but at an incredible rate." Dirge Gun chimed in "They have gone beyond simply being able to attack and infest the older systems of this era, they could infest us just as easily, I fear they may even be able to infect beings from Gigatron and Holocaust's era."

"But how did they get so advanced in such a short time? The first infestation was documented by Autobots on earth in the 1980's. How could these creatures possibly adapt that quickly to our systems?" Gigastorm questioned.

"Perhaps the craft this Decepticon arrived on can provide some answers," Thrustol said, flicking the dead scraplet to the ground. "You DID search the shuttle, didn't you?"

The looks on the Chaoticon's faces told him all he needed to know.

Thrustol sighed, "Of course not. Come with me, and bring water, we will return soon, hopefully with some answers."

Thrustol transformed to raptor mode and waited for the Chaoticons to follow.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Slugslinger and Triggerhappy got Doubledealer in their sites.

"Blowpipe," said Triggerhappy over a radio frequency, "Get in their and get the stuff we need. Slugslinger and I'll hold off Doubledealer for as long as we can but you better hurry up because the other 'Cons are gonna be down our necks soon."

As Slugslinger and Triggerhappy began to open fire on Doubledealer, Blowpipe snuck into the complex.

'Great' Blowpipe thought to himself, 'Now I just hope I don't run into anybody else.'
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron seemed almost oblivious to what was going on around him as he sat at the Decepticons main data base, keying in information frantically.

Galvatron: "Where are you?"

Galvatron then opened a patch: "This Decepticon Commander Galvatron...calling Bludgeon...if you are hearing this and still function, I have need of your skills...please respond!"

Galvatron then realizing the full dilema on his hands turned to Gigatron.

Galvatron: "Once the scraplet problem is taken care of, see that Reflector is fully operational...let nothing happen to him...he is crucial to my plans...now then, once this threat is taken care of, i have a special task for you and Cyclonus...I need you to find the Decepticon matrix...we are going to need new warriors and who better to help us than two of my finest soldiers."

Galvatron could see that Gigatron was somewhat perplexed.

Galvatron: "My friend...I believe it is time that Thundercracker and Skywarp returned to the fold. We must consolidate our forces if we are going to conquer Earth."

Galvatron smirked and handed Gigatron a print out of an unknown interior section of Cybertron and two wristbands. "Take these, they shall guide you to the matrix...when you are ready, we will collect as many of these scraplets and launch them to Cybertron, thus serving as a distraction...you should be able to get by with ease then...time is of the essence my friend, I know you will not let me down."

Galvatron then turned to the shells he was fashioning: "very soon my friends...very soon...we shall find a way to bring you back!"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron nodded and went about his business.

Reflector first, eh? I'm not much of a medic, but --

Before Gigatron could finish his thought, he stumbled over Spyglass.

"Ah, Reflector! Just the robots I've been looking for."

They did not respond. Though there were no Scraplets remaining on them, signs of their infection's earlier presence were clear. Their exostructures were dented and scratched, their once glossy finishes were dull.

They'll be fine, Gigatron thought as he kneeled among the three damaged Decepticons and presented a small cube, once they get some energon back in their systems.

As each received his share, each slowly returned to consciousness. After a few minutes, all were standing and loosening their joints.

"Your automatic repair systems will have you in perfect condition once again in a few hours. Once your damages are completely erased, report to Galvatron. He has use for you."

Reflector silently acknowledged and continued their recovery. Gigatron walked away.

Now, for Cyclonus. Gigatron looked to the sky. Ah, there he...they are.

Gigatron transformed to jet mode and caught up to the brothers in time.

"Cyclonus, we must talk. Galvatron has an assignment for us."
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust and Hellrazor followed Thrustol, still in the air, to protect themselves from the scraplets.

Holocaust's other head turned to look at the giant Gigastorm. "I suggest that you don't try to step on those robot eaters. They may infect you and there are only two cures I known about... death and water."

Then he grinned. "And I don't see any water here." Suddenly he noticed Gigatron flying towards Cyclonus. His other head turned to look at Hellrazor. "There he is! But with that speed there is no way that we can follow them..."