[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked at the object then began to cackle manically.

Galvatron: "mwa-hahahahahhahahahaha! the greatest piece of Decepticon history...and you find it laying around on some filthy wretched sand ball...oh the irony...many a Decepticon has quested for this one object. Sought its power and wisdom...but could this be? Could it really be the Matrix? There is only one way to be sure..."

Galvatron slowly took the object and a dark glow enveloped him, a red light began to shine as the object called to Galvatron.

Galvatron: "...it...is...impossible..."

Galvatron's chest opened automatically and he instinctively inserted the matrix. In an instant eons of history washed over him and he collapsed to the floor.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

The Cyclonus' looked on in horror as Galvatron fell to the floor and was almost convulsing.

PCyclonus: "We have to get that thing otu of him. It could be killing him."
FCyclonus: "Yeah. Luckily that compartment is still open."

As the one Cyclonus held Galvatron still, the other carefully removed the Matrix. Galvatron came to shortly after
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron suddenly jerked back to his normal functions and saw his two Cyclonuses holding the Matrix.

Galvatron: "ARG!!! BUFFOONS...I should melt you down to be use as cookwear for the humans! You dare to interupt the wisdom being imparted upon me!?!"

Galvtron seized future Cyclonus as hurled him through one of the interior walls of the room. He then turned to present Cyclonus.

Galvatron: "I'm only glad there's two of you...all the better to channel my rage!"

Galvatron began to bash the other Cyclonus on the head, then kicked him in the torso through one of the many monitors in the room.

Galvatron: "Ah...now that's more like it." Galvatron exclaimed as he picked up the matrix and returned it to his holding slot in his chest compartment.

galvatron: "now then...we have much to discuss...assemble the Decepticons!"
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

FCyclonus climbed through the hole in the wall while PCyclonus pulled the upper part of his body out of a monitor.

FCyclonus: "I get the feeling we shouldn't have done that."
PCyclonus: "You think?"
FCyclonus: "Well, I'll send a message out to everyone on Charr."

FCyclonus turned on the communicatiosn system and set it to do a global transmission.

FCyclonus: "Galvatron has ordered all Decepticons on Charr to gather. We have much work to do."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron folded his arms and grinned as he watched the chaos from the corner of the room.

The records never did give a clear reason for Galvatron's abusiveness to Cyclonus, Gigatron thought. I suppose it's one of those things which must be seen to be understood.

As Galvatron finished up with his punching bags, Gigatron acknowledged his order with a nod. He opened his mouth to speak via radio, but Cyclonus beat him to it.
Commander Shockwaeve
Protoform

Post by Commander Shockwaeve »

Back on New Quintessa, the four Quintessons listened to the recording Night Glide had sent them.

"This is grim news. The Decepticon Matrix exists - and Galvatron now has it! With the Matrix and his previous modifications, he is more deadly than we anticipated."

"But observe the effect of this new power: when removed of the Matrix, he relapsed temporarily into his old ways; perhaps he may yet be susceptible to persuasion."

"And, the Matrix will surely be a relic that Starscream will desire..."

"Then we can use its presence as an extra incentive for betraying Galvatron. This development may ultimately be to our advantage!"

And so they schemed on...
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Gigastorm couldn't believe it. The Decepticon Matrix! The one thing that could crush the enemies of all Destrons, Decepticons, and Predacons alike! There was so much power coursing through it...

His thoughts were interruptted by Thrustol

"Lord Gigastorm, there's something strange about how that Decepticon contracted the scraplets!The ship said..."

"Nevermind that now, Galvatron posseses the Decepticon Matrix, and a call has been made to assemble, get the others and.. Blast! Where is Hell Scream and Max B?"

"I do not know Gigastorm." Dirge Gun said, "They left our group after we had encountered Holocaust and Hellrazor."

"Grahhh.... Find them! We will need all the help we can get..." Gigastorm rumbled.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Triggerhappy and Slugslinger picked up the message sent by Cyclonus and returned to Galvatron's group right away.

Upon their arrival they met up with Gigastorm and his men. They gave them the supplies needed to make the liquid energon system.
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust noticed something familiar, as his mental link activated. "Hellrazor, it seems that they were intelligent enough to get here. Send them our coordinates."

Hellrazor grinned. "Right away khan." He opened his communication link to Sabretooth. "You came atlast. We're are at the Decepticon camp couple miles to north from the place you landed. Make your way here. Hellrazor out."

Elsewhere on Charr...

Sabretooth smiled. "I got message from Hellrazor. They are here. Couple miles to north. Let's get going fellows." The three Terrocons jumped into air and headed towards the Decepticon base.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Good", Cycloni said. "Take him back with you and collect some more troops"

"Yes, sir" Bombshell said.

He and Driveby went back into the ship.
Nearby.....
Doubledealer open a comm channel to Triggerhappy and Slugslinger.

"Triggerhappy, Slugslinger, I'm calling you out. If you want me, come and get me."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Slugslinger got DoubleDealer's message and responded saying, "DoubleDealer, why don't you join us. I know you wanna bash some heads, but I'd rather bash the heads of Autobots. Join us under Galvatron and we can return the Decepticon name to glory."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Very well" said Doubledealer. "But be warned. If this is a attempt to decieve me, I will destroy you".
Wildfire Herald

Thrustol and Dirge Gun stood and wiped the grease off their plating. The liquid energon refiner was complete. Thrustol dropped an energon cube into it and watched the system power up, the first irridescent drops of liquified energon falling into the catch tray underneath.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron saw his Decepticons assembling. As the matrix was returned to him he felt the final modifications Gigatron had made transpiring...in an instant his mind was renewed, healed back to the state he had not felt since his days as Megatron.

Galvatron: "My Decepticons...we have gained a great power today. Thanks to the efforts of Cyclonus we have gained something that every Prime has dreaded...we have gained power...we have gained wisdom...we have gained the Decepticon Matrix of Leadership...a piece from our past that links our history back to the very start of our race. What's more, with it in our possession, we can give life to new Decepticons...as well as old ones."

Galvatron pushed a button and three familiar bodies lowered for all to see.

Galvatron: "Behold...my finest seekers! Starscream, Thundercracker, and Skywarp...soon each of them shall be brought back into the fold! Then my Decepticons...we have but one target...one objective...total conquest of the universe. And where shall we start? Why Earth of course! mwa-hahahahahahahha!"
Wildfire Herald

"Hail Galvatron!" Shouted Gigastorm. His men followed suit, raising a chant.

"Hail Galvatron, hail Galvatron, hail Galvatron!"

(OOC: sorry fellas, little out of it tonight Image)

[This message has been edited by Wildfire Herald (edited 08-23-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Hail Galvatron", said Doubledealer.

(OOC: WH, might wanna get rid of the sig)
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

PCyclonus: "But Mighty Galvatron, how are you going to bring back Skywarp and Thundercracker? Thundercracker was reformated into Scourge and Skywarp into myself. It doesn't seem possible for them to come back."
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Triggerhappy and Slugslinger both said, "Hail Galvatron."
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust and Hellrazor watched as Fearscythe, Painflow and Sabretooth flew towards them.

"Was it that hard to find that lab?" Holocaust asked, wide grin on his face.

Fearscythe landed and smiled. "We had two Autobot teams after us. It took some time to get rid of them." Fearscythe grinned viciously. "But after we ripped their tracker into pieces, they had little difficulties following us."

Hellrazor looked at Fearscythe. "What about the device?"

Sabretooth grinned behind Fearscythe. "I destroyed it. They can't follow us. Painflow killed the chief engineer... and rest of them propably died when the lab went sky-high."

Holocaust began to laugh. "They deserved it!" He turned and started to walk towards the place where Galvatron's Decepticons were gathered. The five future Terrorcons took places near the exit doors and started to listen Galvatron's speech.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron stood at Galvatron's right, his arms folded across his chest. As each Decepticon raised his voice in their leader's glory, Gigatron nodded approvingly.

The records showed no such spirits as these being achieved within the ranks of the Decepticons after Galvatron's burial. It seems the change is beginning already. Excellent...

It was then that Gigatron noticed them.

"The Terrorcons? I thought they were destroyed."

He walked across the room to address his soldiers.

"Holocaust! It is I, Gigatron. How have you come to be in 2015?"