[Original RPG] Invasion pt. 1: The Conquest: Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Philcom
Protoform

Invasion pt. 1: The Conquest: Earth

Post by Philcom »

Optimus Prime sat in the control center of Metroplex, refecting on Optitron's recent appearence. Prowl came in saying something about him being late. Prime turned his chair to face him. "Prowl we could have used you, but we stopped Optitron." Prime paused for a moment rfecting now on the urging of the Matrix, "...But it's not over yet."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark walked around Metroplex and found shooting area and decided to train.
Prowl G1
Protoform

Post by Prowl G1 »

As he felt the disappointment of letting his leader down, Prowl began to explain himself.

"My patrol ran longer than expected, by the time I received your . . . I"

He stopped himself short, as an explaination at this juncture would only be a waste of time. The events had passed, and seemingly the only thing left was to wait until Optitron reared his ugly head again.

". . . it won't happen again."

His voice took a more determined and confident edge to it. More so than usual.

"What would be our next course of action?"
Sades

Post by Sades »

Shatterbolt stood in a corner of the room, watching a few monitors while idly listening to Prime and Prowl speak. At the mention of Optitron, She turned to face Optimus. Puzzled, she asked,
"Sorry to interrupt, Prowl, but...Prime, who's Optitron?"

Meanwhile, elsewhere...

Ignition was finally free of the bog she had been trapped in for the last hour. She transformed to robot mode, and looked down at her mud, dirt, and twig-encrusted chassis in disgust.

"Primus... what in the Pit was that thing doing there?!? Fraggin' piece of - Oh, no, not again! My frame's a mess, thanks to that stupid..."

She transformed to jet mode and slowly made her way to Metroplex, muttering random curses and vowing to dig the bog up tomorrow.
Prowl G1
Protoform

Post by Prowl G1 »

He turned and looked at Shatterbolt, then back to Prime. Not much of a conversationist, though her question did spark some interest. He took a few steps back, folding his arms across his chest, and leaned against a wall.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Hiding nearby, Dreadwing, Battletrap, Ramjet, Apeface, and Spasma huddled around each other.
"What are we going to do", Ramjet asked. "Optitron's gone, and we have no way of getting back to Charr."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai rolled into the command room in vehicle mode... combining with his trailer as he entered, he readied himself for all the odd looks, and everything else that would come with being an "optimus lookalike"...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

After the battle, Pointblank was sent to Cybertron with a small crew to retrieve some badly needed parts and supplies for repairs and additions to Autobot City. The crew had finished loading the supplies and was preparing to depart.

Pointblank: "Optimus Prime, this is Pointblank...we have the supplies and are on our way back...see you soon! Pointblank out."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Kup sat grimly at his station after receiving the transmission.

Kup: "Better relay this to Prime...Optimus, I thought you should hear this...sound like we are in serious trouble."

Guard: "....scraplets...headed towards Vector Sigma...help...."

Kup: "Might not be a bad idea to hop in Fort Maxx and get us some help up here sir..."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Prime faced Shatterbolt and answered her queston. "Optitron is a new Decepticon terrorist. He had ralled some troops and made an attack early on Hoover dam. Not much is actually known. I hope to learn more, from the tracting device that was place on one of the troops."

Optimus Prime know faced Prowl, "We all do our best, Prowl, but stay here I will need all the experenced hands I can get. I have reason to believe that the Decepticons are regrouping for an attack on us, again."

There was a message relayed to optimus Piontblack logged off. As soon as he logged off, Prime recieved another message. Prime thought for a moment, "This may be it."

Prime stood up preparing to hand out orders, "Prowl, rally any Autobots to make the trip to Cybertron, and board Fortress Maximus. Metroplex will remain on Earth."

Prime made his way to make his own preperations then he noticed his "Twin" of sorts. "We may need you power on Cybertron with us. Vector Sigma must not be allowed to be used for evil."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Prime" Skylarked motioned to him. "Should we bring water to cybertron to defeat this mence?"
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Prime raised his eyes, "Water, right."
Prowl G1
Protoform

Post by Prowl G1 »

Finally, an oportunity to face this new menace on home grounds. He swiftly moved
to the intercom on Metroplex's communications terminal, and began to carry out Optimus Prime's orders.

"Hound, Cliffjumper, Smokescreen, Jetfire, Wheeljack, Hotrod, Grimlock, Swoop. Report to the command deck!"
Sades

Post by Sades »

Shatterbolt was about to reply to Optimus when Ignition burst into the room. Apparently, she had heard the whole thing.

"Cybertron? I'm there, Prime! When do we leave, Prowl? Shatterbolt, stay outta this, I'm going, get used to it!"

She said in rapid sucession, glancing from one to the other in turn. Shatterbolt shook her head and sighed.

"Primus, what have you gotten me into this time...?"

After walking up to Prowl, Shatterbolt turned, looked at Ignition, and grinned.

"One mad, mud-encrusted trainee...Sure, Ignition. It'll be great to have you along... By the way, Prowl, I'm going, too."

Ignition sighed, and looked at Shatterbolt.

"You don't have to follow me around anymore... I know what I'm doing! Besides, you hate Cybertron. Stay, I'll be fine!!"

Shatterbolt shook her head, still grinning.

"Last time, I promise. Now go take a bath... you're filthy."
Prowl G1
Protoform

Post by Prowl G1 »

Turning to face the two, Shatterbolt and Ignition, whose childish prattle was by far overshadowing the seriousness of the matter at hand. Prowl said nothing. He didn't want this mission jeapordized by two battle hungry autobots, nor did he want to make any type of judgement call. He felt it would be illogical, but then again he could use all the hands he could get. He looked to Optimus for a final decision as to whether or not they should come.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai replied to Optimus... "Prime. This may sound strange... but perhaps I should remain here. with you and ultra magnus on cybertron, who's staying behind to keep things under control on earth?" Jinrai knew it wouldn't work, but felt that he had an obligation to take out that destron he'd encountered earlier.. he reminded him FAR too much of buster and hydra... then he caught sight of a sleek looking autobot femme. Jinrai approached slowly, so as not to alarm her... "Excuse me. We've not met... I'm.. "
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark laughed at all the new comers she saw. "Rookies better be careful or they won't last a day on the battlefield." he looked at the other Autobots. "I will help in anyway you need but for now I am going to go train." He said as he walked back down to the firing ranges.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dodge and Bombshell stood nearby.

"Now, Dodge. Got inside and Bring out Optimus Prime", said Bombshell.

"Yes, Master Insecticon", Dodge said.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

back at Autobot City

"If I may," Noktaraus appeared from the med hall, "I would like to be part of the return party to Cybertron. There is still some unfinished business there for me."
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Prime thought for awile, "OK Ignition you can go as long as Shatterbolts goes with you, I suppose you could use more experiace. Experiance changes people."

"Jinrai, you may be right.. But I don't know. But I trust you, for some reason. It is your chioce weather to stay on earth and guard it or go to Cybertron with us." Prime responded