POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

I thought that only Leader Bulkhead could do the "chair mode"...:confused:
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I got Movie Premium Optimus Prime a few days ago. Now I have the last Movie toy I wanted, and the best part was, he was on sale!
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

G1: Frenzy- BBTS.com
G1: Brawn-a garage sale

Classics 2.0: Sunstreaker-BBTS.com

Animated:Jazz, Optimus/Megatron DVD boxed set. - BBTS.com
Ratchet-Hasbrotoystore.com
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Henkai Rodimus Prime came in the mail today, from the BBTS pre-order ages ago. I had almost forgot I ordered it after all this time. Now if the Encore Mini-bots would hurry up and ship out....
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Ebay win:
*Botcon Thundercracker (A replacement.. *sigh*)
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

TFVanguard wrote:Ebay win:
*Botcon Thundercracker (A replacement.. *sigh*)
Just curious, why not get the henkei exclusive TC, that's on preorder on BBTS?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Just curious, why not get the henkei exclusive TC, that's on preorder on BBTS?
I would have, but I lucked out on the auction and got it at a pretty good and low price. (The pre-order would have been more). I've been low-balling auctions for some replacement pieces lately, and it's been working out pretty well.

Got to be patient, though. The amounts that some people are asking for the most rediculous stuff is getting insane. Someone's trying to sell a LOSE Energon Bruticus for like $160 ... you can import that Japanese version, sealed, for half that.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

And my Classics collection is now soon to be complete, I just picked up Ultra Magnus and Skywarp, can't wait until they come in! They better ship fast!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Animated Soundwave, Blitzwing, Oil Slick and Snag (Snarl/Slag). Soon I'm gonna get my hands on Universe toys...
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

My wife just brought me home a gift about 10 minutes ago, in the form of..

*Universe Prowl from Wal*Mart in Porterville, CA

..Haven't opened him yet, but looks very promising.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

I just got universes Prowl, Sunstreaker, and Tankor from my local Wal mart. woo hoo!
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

I just got the JP version of Laser Prime from Ebay. Came in an hour ago. Very nice.
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

ganon578 wrote:And my Classics collection is now soon to be complete, I just picked up Ultra Magnus and Skywarp, can't wait until they come in! They better ship fast!!!
Ooh,nice. I always wanted Skywarp.

My latest acquisitions in the past week or so include Henkei Astrotrain (as ifyou didn't know already :p) and Movie Stockade.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Ultra Magnus & Skywarp got here yesterday! And they're just as sweet as I thought they'd be. The Classics seeker mold is just awesome.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

Got Universe Prowl and Sunstreaker on Sunday. Both very nice. Except for Prowl's sticky paint on his fenders (and now, his roof) At first I couldn't get Sunstreaker's hood chest to sit straight, but I managed to fix that.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

I almost forgot! I recently added a Classics Bumblebee to my collection via a certain auction site we all know. Got it cheap too, around $5 auction sale!
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Energon Inferno came in today, which will fill in for Classics Inferno, so far as I'm concerned. :) I'll probably scour the Energon figures for all their blatant homages as my next run...
numbat

Post by numbat »

I just got Henkei Astrotrain through today.

I started work at 3am this morning and he was waiting for me when I got home at 3pm. (But I then spent 4 hours cleaning and waxing my Land Rover, but it's as shiny as it can be now, and loads of mud has returned to the biosphere...)

He's really nifty.

I've not had time to have him alongside Classics, so I'm not sure which I prefer, but there's no doubt the paint apps are better and I love the chrome! He's got purple chrome around his silver chrome boosters, and purple chrome underneath the red stripes on his chest (the V that the tailplane splits into), which is a really very nice touch.

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Vincent
Protoform

Post by Vincent »

^Awesome, isn't it? =)

I have 2 worries. Have you managed to fold the nozzles completely in robot-mode? It just feels like it should stick more to the back.

Also, I worry that tail-fin thing (the thing on his chest) might break.
PresidentSEARS

Post by PresidentSEARS »

Regardless of what I've purchased, the only thing worth mentioning is that I picked up the one and only beautiful G1 Blast Off for only 10p (along with a bag of 80/90's toys including a near complete Lion-O, Brett Hart and Ultimate Warrior, 2 ghostbusters monsters and captain planet)