POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Animated Blitzwing half price. Not to shabby.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Alternity Starscream. Makes me want Skywarp and Thundercracker.

Nicely complex without being too quirky, very decent articulation and I like how he looks ever since I laid eyes on it in sketch form. I think my alternity figures [megatrons, cliffjumper & bumble and now starscream] are some of my most frequently transformed figures!
borg72

Post by borg72 »

got deluxe ratchet the other day been enjoying him quite a lot. very different proportions to the voyager, and it bugs me that the hip kibble couldn't have (at least partially) stowed inside his entirely hollow body, but still like him. the automorph on his arm is quite cool. $9, wal mart.

also got voyager mindwipe for $14.99 from target last night after an unsuccessful TRU run (no new generations toys yet in cleveland lol). this could be my favourite new TF in years; I'm also fairly certain the cybertronian reads 'BAMF' and/or 'I'm going to do bad things to your face'.

now i only need skystalker to make him complete (after which I will be able to send off for those three random deluxes - any guesses on which shelfwarmers they'll be?). GATTAI!!1!
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Oh, wow. Hadn't heard anything about the free Transformers. Can the $25 be from any store, or does it have to be $25 from Amazon?

Edit: Nurrrrr! Just realized the promotion is through Hasbro, not Amazon. It's amazing how much information can be obtained by actually reading things instead of glancing at pictures.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Got a haul after several months of zero toys:
-ROTF Bludgeon
-PCC Searchlight
-PCC Huffer
-WfC Optimus Prime
-Goldbox Transformers Hubcap
-Goldbox Transformers Brimstone
-Japan's EZ Collection Devastator — the original one because G1 colours doesn't look right
-Generations Drift
-Generations Thrust
-PCC Combaticons Combiner
-WfC Bumblebee (this one's going to someone else)
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

ROTF Lockdown.

Worth the $9 I paid for him.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Got generation activator Bumblebee for my son and WFC OP for myself (TRU has buy one get one 50% off and I don't know what else to get).

Activator BB, to my surprise, is pretty good. Better than the animated activators. One button push, his transformation is almost 95% done. Only need to flip the toes, hands, and split the legs. Putting back to a car is more challenging to a kid. Car mode looks good and robot mode is quite poseable. Since he is 50% down, this is quite a good deal I think.

WFC OP looks better than I saw him from the pictures. Haven't opened him yet since I haven't decided to keep him or not.

At signs of Drift and Dirge at my location yet.
S_Windell
Protoform

Post by S_Windell »

borg72 wrote:also got voyager mindwipe for $14.99 from target last night after an unsuccessful TRU run (no new generations toys yet in cleveland lol). this could be my favourite new TF in years; I'm also fairly certain the cybertronian reads 'BAMF'
:headbang: Is this true? I don't really care either way on those cute little references they've been adding lately, but "bamf" would be a cool one to me. And Mindwipe is on my want list anyway, so hey...
Sunstreaker2 wrote:ROTF Lockdown.

Worth the $9 I paid for him.
Yeah, decent deluxe prices at Wal-Mart again! The one I go to has been hit by the Tuner Mudflap plague though. I stopped by there yesterday and it was literally the only one they had left, about twenty of 'em.

I did get the Legends Devastator though. I've been wanting that and putting it off. They only had a couple left, so I figured may as well grab one.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

According to the tracking info I'll be getting my WFC Optimus and Bumblebee today!
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I got the Encore cassettes — Frenzy, Rumble and Overkill. And a second Laserbeak.

Oh, and I finally hunted down a copy of War for Cybertron, in the airport store no less. I spent an entire week in Singapore with no luck in every single shop, but finally got it at the airport... :up:
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

I have Generations Autobot Drift and WFC Cybertronian Optimus Prime. I'm currently very tempted to open up Prime, and I like the Gundam-y look of Drift.
Destruction is my specialty
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

Got G1 Constructicons today, ordered off ebay. They're a little dirty and loose. God dammit, did Scrapper have a canopy? Free shipping, though, and it only took 2 days from FL to WA.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

My WFC Bumblebee and Optimus arrived yesterday on time!

Optimus is awesome! somewhat complex for a deluxe, but not bad at all. Good amount of detail too. Good articulation. Paint apps seem decent.

The instructions leave out two steps to transform him to alt mode. one being having to rotate the arms at the elbows. the other being flipping the knees over to become the tail lights/back end.

The plastic "looks" to be much better quality than the pictures I had seen.

Bumblebees pretty cool, He's as tall as and possibly bulkier than Optimus, quite posable, although his hips are kinda loose and he falls into the splits at a slight breeze. His alt mode "shell" on his back is quite flimsy, but once he's in vehical form he feels sturdy enough.

... and he's not as 'yellow' as you'd expect.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

There were a lot of new toys at Walmart today. I grabbed a couple of the smaller Power Core Combiners, Smolder and Huffer. Smolder is a tad disappointing, with some wonky articulation. Huffer on the other hand is quite cool, and is more-or-less a Classics version of the G1 character. His colour layout matches the original toy very closely, and his head design takes some cues from the original toy (rather than the cartoon character model).

Neither one of their Targetmasters is really impressive, though.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Kmart has toys on clearance, so I picked up the minicon ten-pack and the exclusive voyager Starscream repaint the other day.

I also bought a Legends Barricade on ebay without realizing its price was in GBP instead of dollars. D'oh! Still eagerly await its arrival, though.
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

Bought ROTF NEST Lockdown to go with my Universe collection.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

got a deluxe ROTF Ratchet. I think I just wanted to get something new. I hope it scales in with that new voyager Prime coming, and deluxe Ironhide and BB and the others. I don't want to dig them out now.
TMM

Post by TMM »

just missed out on the Gathering at the nemesis ROTF pack (selling at home bargains in uk for £20) it has 2007 movie megatron (nut not in bright blue, but in a silver colour) voyager fallen (i currently have the orangey edition of the fallen) and deluxe soundwave (i don't think it's the standard deluxe colour scheme, seemed to have more dark blue on it) - very dissappointed i didn't get it as i only need voyager megatron for my 2007 range, and i wouldn't mind the other colour variants of the other 2 characters - worth checking out the stores near you 3 figures at £20 is a bargain!

i'm keeping an eye out online for i now as was a nice set
First we crack the shell... Then we crack the nuts inside!
asdasd4
Protoform

weddingdress

Post by asdasd4 »

The History of Wedding Dress

When did wedding dress firstly appear? and Who invented it ?? It makes us very curious and very intersted,and there are all kinds of wedding dresses,cocktail dress,flowergirl dress,prom dress,bridemaid dress.Now i will tell you someting about the history of wedding dress.

The first document recorded the wedding dress was in 1499, It was made for Louis XII and Anne of Brittany's wedding, The traditionnal wedding dress is white,it could date back to 1840 the Queen Victoria ' wedding ,Her official photo of this white wedding dress had been published broadly.So after this time ,so many females wanted to dress white wedding dress when they got marrige. The tailing of the wedding dress sometimes were the symbol of rich people,1980 at Prince DIana's wedding ceremony she weared a 480 feet wedding dress ,It's was so splendid and elegant!

Before Victoria's time ,wedding dress could have all kinds of colors except red and black,because black was associated with funeral ,red was assciated with prostitutes .The white wedding dress was stand for pure heart ,If a woman divorces with her husband she cannot wear white wedding dress again ,sometimes she will wear pink one.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

Got my constructicon's weapons and accessories in the mail. Now I can combine them.:up:

Also got WFC Prime. I bought it off a guy on ebay, and it came from Amazon.com. ??? Sounds strange. I won it on auction for 14.99, which is what they cost on amazon. He has more up, and now they have a buy-it-now of $19.99.