SIGHTINGS AND DEALS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

'Twas the case around here. 3" were $3. Also included the Spiderman, Star Wars, etc.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Originally posted by Notabot
a couple Cybertron Ultras for $20.

Which ones out of curiosity?
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Cybertron Defense Red Alert and Menasor for sure. There may have been a Cryo-Scourge, but I don't remember for certain. They just had a few left.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Originally posted by Notabot
Cybertron Defense Red Alert and Menasor for sure. There may have been a Cryo-Scourge, but I don't remember for certain. They just had a few left.

I had a feeling thats what you would say. Seems those three are quite common to still be found in clearance aisles. I just wish by some stroke of insane luck I could come across a Cybertron Thunderblast in a clearance aisle, that would make my day.
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

I'd really like a Cybertron Defense Red Alert but find any in the UK, a Cybertron Defense Scattorshot would be nice as well!! ha ha.
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

US TRU deal on the PS3 TF game... if this thing is $30 after a 60% reduction, that was a bloody expensive game when it was released...

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=8864
MissingSea
Protoform

Post by MissingSea »

While not quite a sale item, Argos has now reduced their Alt Wheel jack to just under £15. Their TF selection also seems to be reduced, at least on the website, both Alt Ravage and Alt Prime are no longer available and it looks like some peoples hopes for Alt Mirage being in Argos have been dashed.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

[unstickied]
toyworks

Thread of outstanding TF sales & deals!

Post by toyworks »

Hasbro Toy Shop knocks several TFs down to $10 each:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsBy ... =SO&NPG=18

Plus, take an extra 25% off orders of $50 or more with code "holiday25".

Double-Plus, orders of $50 or more (after discounts) ship for free!

The figures, all as low as $7.50 with sale and discount:

Animated:
Voyager Bulkhead
Voyager Grimlock
Voyager Lugnut
Battle Begins Optimus vs Megs

Universe:
Ultra Silverbolt
Voyager Heavyload

Movie:
Voyager Rescue Ratchet
Voyager T-cracker
Voyager Megs
Screen Battles B-Bee Capture
Screen Battles 1st Encounter
Turnaround Unleased Megs
Cyberstomp B-bee
Cyberstomp Optimus
B-Bee Blaster
Ratchet Blaster

The "$10 Deal of the Day" name implies the sale is today only.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!
It seems the "holiday25" works even if you're below $50. Nice!

EDIT: Looks like the free shipping doesn't apply when you use the holiday25 code, so try both to see what gives you the best deal.
toyworks

Post by toyworks »

Notabot wrote:Awesome! Thanks for the heads up!
It seems the "holiday25" works even if you're below $50. Nice!
Glad to be of service. :)
Notabot wrote:EDIT: Looks like the free shipping doesn't apply when you use the holiday25 code, so try both to see what gives you the best deal.
If you want both, your total AFTER the 25% off still has to be $50+ for the free shipping. So your pre-coupon total has to be like... $67, i think.

EDIT: Yup, i tried it again and that does let you get both discounts. and you can use non-sale items to add up to the $67+ mark (if you dont need many of the $10 figures). I used a 25th Ann'y Optimus and it came out to $56.16 shipped free. :up:
Clay

Hasbro Toy Shop super-duper discount codes and free shipping promotion

Post by Clay »

Not Transformer news exactly, but still very relevant for most folk here that can order from the site:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com is offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more, and until December 15, the discount code HOLIDAY25 will give you an additional 25% off most stuff. I just ordered an Animated Leader Ultra Magnus and Bulkhead for all of $63.73. It's a great deal, so go load up while it works!
TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED Leader Class: BULKHEAD 1
Price: $39.99
Item Subtotal: $39.99
Gift Bag/Wrap: $0.00
Discount Applied: (10.00)
Item Total: $29.99

TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED Leader Class: ULTRA MAGNUS 1
Price: $44.99
Item Subtotal: $44.99
Gift Bag/Wrap: $0.00
Discount Applied: (11.25)
Item Total: $33.74

Total items: $84.98
Total Gift Bag/Wrap: $0.00
Total shipping: $0.00
Total tax: $0.00
Total discount: (21.25)
Total gift card: (0.00)

Your credit card will be charged: $63.73
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Where are you getting all these GIFs from?
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

There's only one, I've just posted it hundreds of times. And I made it. I'm just not entirely sure why.
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

:(
I was a total knucklehead when I ordered, so my pre-shipping price was slightly below $50. I paid $13 for shipping on stuff. So, being the pessimist I am, I am lamenting the "I could have gotten one more transformer for $7.50 less than I paid for my current order" instead of rejoicing in the "I just ordered $145 worth of Transformers for $58 shipped!". I actually called Hasbro to try to change the order once I realized what I had done, but it had already gone to the warehouse to be filled. Stupid efficient Hasbro with their stupid nice and helpful operators and stupid awesome deals.
Once the box gets here, though, I'm sure I'll feel just fine about it all.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Notabot wrote:I am lamenting
The mark of a true Transformers fan.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Notabot wrote::(
So, being the pessimist I am, I am lamenting the "I could have gotten one more transformer for $7.50 less than I paid for my current order" instead of rejoicing in the "I just ordered $145 worth of Transformers for $58 shipped!".
My glee over my super-deal has been tempered by my inability to post in an existing thread :(

Although I am happy that with the help of discount codes, coupons, and promotional sales, I've been paying well under retail for every Animated figure I've bought aside from the first four or five I picked up :)
Notabot

Post by Notabot »

Clay wrote:Although I am happy that with the help of discount codes, coupons, and promotional sales, I've been paying well under retail for every Animated figure I've bought aside from the first four or five I picked up :)
That's become my point of pride as well. It also makes my wife less likely to hurt me. After the collection tops 500, there needs to be a new challenge other than just accumulating.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Notabot wrote:That's become my point of pride as well. It also makes my wife less likely to hurt me. After the collection tops 500, there needs to be a new challenge other than just accumulating.
Yeah, I used eight or so of the coupons over the weekend and amassed most of the Animated Deluxe figures at $3 each. They're like candy at that price. Then it became a point to find Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus as they're in the show, but only at the lowest price possible.

I'm probably going to take a friend with me over the weekend to double up on the "one coupon per purchase" limitation and use the rest for more philanthropic purposes.

Also have to say the Animated style is definitely growing on me. It helps that they're all well-thought-out little toys, too. :)