Anyone know where I can get a cards inc sticker album?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
ballsquid
Protoform

Anyone know where I can get a cards inc sticker album?

Post by ballsquid »

I hope this is in the right forum but I have been lookign for a sticker album to the cards inc G1 collection. I have 2 complete sets of the stickers just cannot find an album. Can anyone help?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I have no clue what that is, but if it's something that was released in the 80's (making that assumption since you mentioned that it was a G1 collection) you might find that the only place to track it down is eBay.
ballsquid
Protoform

Post by ballsquid »

it was a stciker collection made by cards Inc in aroudn 2000-2002 and was basically a ring binder kind of sticker album and around 250 stickers. it was released in the US and also in UK's toysrus stores although my local store never had the album. I have tried ebay but to no avail although I did find boxes of the stickers
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Try looking for the first issue of the Panini Armada comic - the album was sealed in the bag as a freebie. The magazines tend to be very cheap on ebay. Alternatively, just for eliminating the possibility, might be worth checking Panini out for back issues: - http://www.paninicomics.co.uk/StaticPag ... issues.htm
ballsquid
Protoform

Post by ballsquid »

thankyou. I have been looking for this thing for years. I Cant find one at the moment on ebay but I will keep looking