Are there any know variations of TF Generations Kup (paintwork etc) inc pic ?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Rookwise
Protoform

Are there any know variations of TF Generations Kup (paintwork etc) inc pic ?

Post by Rookwise »

Today I received another TF Generations Sergeant Kup to replace the first one I bought 3 months ago as it arrived with a damaged chest/shoulder section.

However. This new Kup is slightly different to my slightly older Kup and looks more accurate to the pictures seen on the various TF sites.
Just wondering if anyone else has encountered this. Both figures came boxed when first bought.

Pic (Older Kup Left. Newer Kup Right)

There is a slight difference in the paintwork on the robot modes chest section (top part is painted silver/blue and has an Autobot symbol on the newer figure. The older figure has no symbol or extra paint app)
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Doesn't look like a variant, more like a case of missing paint. Like some Animated Primes that had a blue face [like the rest of the head].
Hasbro

Post by Hasbro »

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU FOUND LUCKY KUP #1,267! BE SURE TO STOP BY OUR MAIN OFFICE TO PICK UP YOUR PRIZE, A WHOLE PALLET OF TUNER MUDFLAPS.
COLLECT THEM ALL! THIS IS NOT A REQUEST!
Big Daddy
Protoform

Post by Big Daddy »

It's your own fault for making Tuner Mudflap...

That (Kup) does just look like the first one's from a 'faulty' production batch to me, maybe a modern-day version of unpainted Ultra Magnus.