Looking for parts

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
HotShot81
Protoform

Looking for parts

Post by HotShot81 »

Anyone know an online store besides Ebay that deals in Beast Wars era parts? I lost one:(
Sades

Post by Sades »

What are you looking for?

Kijiji is always a good bet. Local, and not quite the same thing as buying online I know, but occasionally it's handy.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Sades wrote:What are you looking for?

Kijiji is always a good bet. Local, and not quite the same thing as buying online I know, but occasionally it's handy.
I am looking for Depth Charge's tail, the final part of it.

I do use Kijiji and Craiglist to buy bots, gotten some great deals over the years.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

It looks like Transformerland does a brisk trade in incomplete/broken figures, including a lot of BW stuff. And apparently they often have a lot of bits and pieces in their warehouse that aren't listed on their storefront, from what I hear. It might be worth taking a look at their site and/or dropping them an email.

They've been around forever and I've never heard anything bad about them, but I've never actually done business with them myself, either, so take that with a grain of salt. :)
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Just an update (with good news) while cleaning up I found Depth Charger's Energon sword. Somehow it got in a pile of old reports that was 6 inches deep.