A Thanks To The Bigger Bots out there

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
HotShot81
Protoform

A Thanks To The Bigger Bots out there

Post by HotShot81 »

Like a load of collectors I have a few BIG figures. Unicron, Fort Max, Metroplex, and just like a load of collectors I hate dust!

It was only this weekend when dusting, did I realize how many small figures these big ones could hold, thus saving me work and space.

Here is a thanks to the big bots out there storing the small ones, and making my life a big easier.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Psst... they... they can't read this...
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
numbat

Post by numbat »

Sades wrote:Psst... they... they can't read this...
They can't?!?!

:eek:

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I knowwww, the illiteracy rate among big bots is just terrible. My heart just goes out to those gigantic idiots.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
HotShot81
Protoform

Post by HotShot81 »

Sades wrote:Psst... they... they can't read this...
Speak for yourself, I am convinced that Toy Story wasn't a movie, but a documentary, and that at night they come to life. Which means Bumblebee races to my PC to play it when I am out of the house, and that Metroplex sits back and reads the paper.