Lesbo pop stars

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Houbatron
Protoform

Post by Houbatron »

Originally posted by Ozz
OK, but who the hell is she. Anyone?

Melissa Etheridge, I reckon...
Houbatron
Protoform

Post by Houbatron »

And of course the entire lesbian thing is just a gimmick to sell more records... But most pop-acts use gimmicks to sell better nowadays, so what? Just do what I do, ignore them alltogether. ;)

Tatu's music isn't exactly my cup of tea, though... It's awfully overproduced and the vocodered voice-tricks are superfluous and very cheap-sounding; it may have been "cool" 10 years ago, but that's not the case anymore. And let's not forget the Russian accent and painfully high voices... Especially that second single could be a serious risk for both your ears and your windows. :glance:
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Actually, if you give their video a second look, you'll be able to recognise the telltale signs of extra colour bleed and backlighting. The enamel grain of the film suggests that it comes from a period around the late 80's.

If you see the girls performing this track live (or miming) on TV, the more sharp eyed of you will notice that they are not in fact the same girls from the video. Those of you who have stolen the eyes from a live sea eagle and inserted them into your sockets will also clearly see that the two girls from the video aren't girls at all. No, they are boys.

Specifically they are Chad Kroeger and Josey Scott. Obviously Josey had shorter hair at the time and his facial hair hadn't developed, but really the evidence is beyond question.

There is also evidence to suggest that Celine Dion is the grassy knoll. Of course the bush has since been trimmed, but evidence is irrefutabababable.

Canadians in disguise.
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

Windcharger, what are you eating, 'cause I've got to get some of that too. Your posts make less sense day by day.
Thanks D!
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

Sadly I must agree with the Silly Cow once again. WTF? Thats all that needs to be said

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Houbatron
Protoform

Post by Houbatron »

Actually, Windcharger may be on to something... Other than mushrooms, I mean.
Chad Kroeger and Josey Scott are both extremely annoying, but so is Tatu. The coincidences are simply too creepy for it to be not true. :glance:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Windcharger
There is also evidence to suggest that Celine Dion is the grassy knoll. Of course the bush has since been trimmed, but evidence is irrefutabababable.

Canadians in disguise.
Class. Pure class.
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

Yes they are annoying, but, I highly dout that ****in Tatu will ever have a song on the sountrack of a huge movie, like Spider-Man. So that places them far below Kroeger/Scott. Which means they should shut up and get the hell off the radio as soon as they can

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Are you suggesting that rock legends are defined by appearing on soundtracks? Is that meant to be ironic, and you're taking the piss out of Cocker Spaniel Boy, or do you seriously think someone who appears on a movie soundtrack is automatically better than someone who doesn't?
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

what the hell are you talking about

Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by TURBO CHARGER
what the hell are you talking about

I was asking you a question about your post... what, too much for that tiny little brain of yours? If it is, let me know and I'll break the words down a bit so you can try and understand...
TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

Take you inflateable alien ass back to Marlboro Country where you belong. Obviously I'm not being serious, I don't like Cocker Spaniel Boy, but I don't lilke the ****in lesbos more. So that means they get ragged on more by me. I started this ****in thread to rant about them, goddamit! And thats what Im gonna do. :p

Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

NO YOU SHUT THE **** UP QUICKSILVER! we know your stupid and we dont care! Thanks Sixswitch your a great Moderator! I am SICK of being flamed by this horses ass and he gets away with it constantly! Im not seeking attention I was joking as evidenced by my smily faces and posting a pic of melissa etheridge. he just lives to get little digs in at me whenever possible but hey if I had a face like that with a chin that never ends I would be a bitch too! You started it four eyes!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Originally posted by Starscreamer
NO YOU SHUT THE **** UP QUICKSILVER! we know your stupid and we dont care! Thanks Sixswitch your a great Moderator! I am SICK of being flamed by this horses ass and he gets away with it constantly! Im not seeking attention I was joking as evidenced by my smily faces and posting a pic of melissa etheridge. he just lives to get little digs in at me whenever possible but hey if I had a face like that with a chin that never ends I would be a bitch too! You started it four eyes!

That's almost as pathetic and worthless as the PM you just sent me! All this apparent intelligence and you spell "wear" as "where" and the best you can come up with is that my whole life revolves around tormenting you and to call me "four eyes". I'm the stupid one here? Go fake your own death or something, child.
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

Thats the best you can do? Fake my own death? Gawd thats so 2001...you use THAT as an excuse to promote your REAL motives....http://www.godhatesfags.com

I would also say that your attack on me was completely unwarranted, you just couldn't help yourself normally I don't respond but I am sick of your ****! Yes you do get off on tormenting me. YOU named your intro thread "Lets talk about me!"-Starscreamer YOU bring me up in threads I don't even participate in! You run your mouth about me all the time which people turn right around and tell me so YEA your life does revolve around it! Get a life and get a clue just because your one of the "oh my gawd we can't reprimand him" posters here because you live here 24/7 doesn't make your OPINION worth any more than mine nor your IQ!
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Thats the best you can do? Fake my own death? Gawd thats so 2001...you use THAT as an excuse to promote your REAL motives....http://www.godhatesfags.com

Wow, you're so ignorant it's actually rather amusing - you know I'm bisexual, don't you?
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

Bisexual=self hatred and confusion at least thats my experience since I spent 4 years dating one
Starscreamer
Protoform

Post by Starscreamer »

Ok I'm sorry I called you fat and four eyes, I don't enjoy fighting so I'm not that good at it. I'm sorry
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Bisexual=self hatred and confusion at least thats my experience since I spent 4 years dating one

....And the only Italian I've ever met more than a couple of brief times has been anal, irritating, has very silly hair and keeps tapping me on the shoulder rather hard. Case studies are poor research as it's very rare that the information can be extrapolated to a larger group.
Garand

Post by Garand »

Leave the board for a couple of nights...

I'm gonna throw a lock on this till tonight..