what is the world coming too

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Computron

what is the world coming too

Post by Computron »

Sorry to do this to you all but this looks like a serious website..

This is sick and should be stopped immediately! I cant believe people actually do this please show your support for this important cause to veiw this site its so mean but proves what they are doing http://www.bonsaikitten.com This is disgusting. if you have a heart you will sign this. if you see my name on it then obviously you don't need to send this back to me. A site that we were able to shut last year has returned. We have to try to shut it down again! A Japanese man in New York breeds and sells kittens that are called BONSAI CATS. That would sound cute, if it weren't kittens that were put into little bottles after being given a muscle relaxant and then locked up for the rest of their lives!! The cats are fed through a straw and have a small Tube for their faeces. The skeleton of the cat will take on the form of the bottle as the kitten grows. The cats never get the opportunity to move.

They are used as original and exclusive souvenirs. These are the latest trends in New York, China, Indonesia and New Zealand. If you think you can handle it, view http://www.bonsaikitten.com and have a look at the methods being used to put these little kittens into bottles.
Ignoring the petition bit as I am mainly posting this to show you how sick and twisted some people are,

comments.....
I support a ban on powerposting
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

that is nuthin but plain sick.

I've nothing else to say.
Amnesia
Protoform

Post by Amnesia »

Are you referring to the guy who wrote the letter or the owner of the site? :confused: I mean, as far as I know the site is a hoax...
Blacksword
Protoform

Post by Blacksword »

That better be a hoax. It sounds like one. Either that or someone who is really twisted. Suspicious how they don't show one of the more extreme examples. The guy has a sick sense of humour. To do that to your cat for the sake of a joke site shows someone with the maturity about equal to that of the child in some of the pics. Man what the hell am I even doing bothering with this ****.
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

I hate cats and all (I'm allergic to the little bastards), but that's f*cked up. The messed-up kind of Evil had reared its' ugly, mutated head...
The Green Knight

Originally posted by Blacksword
That better be a hoax. It sounds like one. Either that or someone who is really twisted. Suspicious how they don't show one of the more extreme examples. The guy has a sick sense of humour. To do that to your cat for the sake of a joke site shows someone with the maturity about equal to that of the child in some of the pics. Man what the hell am I even doing bothering with this ****.

Well, it could be fake. Then again, it might not be. Who the hell knows anymore; hoaxes are a favorite pass-time of some goofy individuals. But there are also some deranged people in society and sometime the internet gives us a window into their twisted world...
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

If it is a joke I'm not laughing
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

haha, whats the point of putting your kitten in a jar again? I really dont undestand what its about. What a goofey website
The Green Knight

http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

It's a hoax after all...

They claim "common sense" would have told you the site was a phony, but as I've learned, there's no accounting for internet wackos...

Hell, just look at some of the messed-up stuff on their website that turned out to be real;

http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/outrage.asp
Zombie Dave
Protoform

Post by Zombie Dave »

Err...that's a pretty well know one.

I remeber a post about it on transfans about a year and a half ago...
The Green Knight

Originally posted by Zombie Dave
I remeber a post about it on transfans about a year and a half ago...

*analyzes statement and crosschecks it with internal database.

Error: no such location found.

I mean, uh...