T3

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

T3 (NON SPOILERS!!!)

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

I saw it on opening day and I gotta say it was quite entertaining. Without leaving any plot spoilers, there were a lot of great action scenes (especially the truck chase scene), the special effects were top notch, and good 'ol Ahhhnold did another great job playing as the T-100 model and had a lot of funny one liners. I give it a 9/10. Definitely go see this movie!

:cool:
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

You bastard, I want to go see it tonight. :@
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The ending sucked though. Oh god the ending sucked.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

BS. THAT TOTALLY OWNED.

T2 > T3 > T1

Cant wait for the extended edition DVD. :cool:

Urinal to TX head = gold.

*Is inspired*

Fan-Fiction time!:smokin:
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Plasmodium, I agree with you 100%. :cool:

Ravage, I don't know why you didn't like the ending. I thought it was great. It definitely opened the series up for more sequels, which I would give my left nutt to see!
TURBO CHARGER

Re: T3 (NON SPOILERS!!!)

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

and good 'ol Ahhhnold did another great job playing as the T-100 model
:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't you mean model 101, 800 series. Please tell me they thought of something intresting and sensical so that they don't blow the ending of T2 all to hell. I'm talking about where the lead designer and all of his research were destroyed, and both the existing processors were destroyed also.

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

There are inconsistencies (sp), but overall, I thought it was well done, I didnt give a **** who directed it, I was just happy that after so many years, another T movie would be coming out. Of course, there are things that couldve been done better, but all in all it was really good. Theres only one small thing that they shouldve went less on: humor. Imo, too much for a serious story. Still worth seeing though.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The problem is can anyone make a movie without needing a sequel anymore?

As I said the movie should have been named Rise of the Sequels.

Also, the first 2 movies could have easily been ended where they stood, so I think they would done the best do have done that with 3. Now everyone is going to be looking for a T4 or they will get pissed off about it.

The movie was not bad, just the ending could have been so much better imho.

Windshear
Protoform

Post by Windshear »

I saw it the day after it openned and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have to say, its not better that T2, but I enjoyed the movie quite a bit....and I have to say, that I DID like the ending!

Windshear
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Ravage
The problem is can anyone make a movie without needing a sequel anymore?

As I said the movie should have been named Rise of the Sequels.

Also, the first 2 movies could have easily been ended where they stood, so I think they would done the best do have done that with 3. Now everyone is going to be looking for a T4 or they will get pissed off about it.

The movie was not bad, just the ending could have been so much better imho.

A T4, if made, will be the last one of the series, and will close it up. The ending for that will start the loop, which would lead into T1. I will be pleased if its made, and if its mostly war scenes, which fans have been wanting to see for a long time. :smokin:
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Actually, if you want a good fix of the future war. Play Terminator Dawn of Fate, its actually quite good.

TURBO CHARGER

Post by TURBO CHARGER »

Ok, I haven't seen the movie yet, so ignore me If you want. T3 should have been the rise of skynet and a whole bunch of battles. No time traveling, none of this TX bull****. According to the Terminator 2 novel, both the terminators went through at basically the same time. The one to 1984 and then shortly after the T1000. The humans came in and smashed skynet. Then sent Kyle Reese and shortly after the second T800. The T1000 is the end of the line, there shouldn't be any damn terminatorbitch.

ATTENTION: THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR FRIEND, TURBO CHARGER
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Wrong.

As youll see in the movie *SPOILERS* John Connor could not be found due to his not using a phone etc, so the TX was sent back in time to get rid of the next best things: his LT's. *SPOILERS*
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Also, anyone who likes the Terminator theme, a fan has done 2 remixes of it, and I must say, they are EXCELLENT.

http://www.edgen.com/mp3/edgen_terminator_theme.mp3

http://www.edgen.com/mp3/edgen_terminator.mp3

Theyre both different, and personally I love the first one. :smokin:
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

This movie was awesome. So much for it not 'living up' to previous terminator status, that chase scene rocked! Arnold in the club was priceless! And the little cameo from an old friend from previous movies was funny and fitting.

Better than the matrix reloaded, and don't you think otherwise.
This is one film any action fan should see.
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I went into it knowing that it wouldn't be as good as T2, but hoping that it would still be a good movie. I was right, it wasn't as good as T2, but it was still a great movie.

I thought the ending was class. It was a gutsy move, and I'm glad they did it that way. If they were to make a T4, it should be about a young Kyle Reese meeting John Conner and have it set in the middle of the war. Arnie should be the bad guy again.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

:wall: :mad: :wall: :mad: :wall: ARGHHH!!

Its not in the cineams in Australia yet but ill get it off one of my friends, this will probally the 6th movie i have seen on my comp that i should of seen at the Cinemas, i have seen Matrix Reloaded 16 times already but it would of been betta if i saw it at the movies.

And BTW there where novels for this series?!
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Originally posted by ‡T3MPE5T‡
:wall: :mad: :wall: :mad: :wall: ARGHHH!!

Its not in the cineams in Australia yet but ill get it off one of my friends, this will probally the 6th movie i have seen on my comp that i should of seen at the Cinemas, i have seen Matrix Reloaded 16 times already but it would of been betta if i saw it at the movies.

You've waited 10 years for this sequel. Is it gonna hurt you that much more to wait a little longer? Have some patience mang! If you watch it on your computer first, you're really missing out. This is a movie to see on the big screen! Trust me!
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by ‡T3MPE5T‡
And BTW there where novels for this series?!

Yes, there were books and comics.

The novel for T3 had extra things which will hopefully be on the ext. ed. dvd coming out in November.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

I actually prefer T3 to T2 as it doesn't drag out as long as the last one. The action was great, the story was moving and the ending was a great twist...loved it!