Damn Final Fantasy VII fanboys...

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

This is bull****, that freak from GTA should NOT be beating Donkey Kong. ****ing kids.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Ahh, a X-Box game. Sorry I don't touch those with a foot long pole. Playstation and Nitendo for me.

I despise X-Box but Halo is quite easily one of the best games on the market. If Microsoft put it on GC I'd buy it with out a second thought.
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by Plasmodium
This is bull****, that freak from GTA should NOT be beating Donkey Kong. ****ing kids.

No, Tommy vercetti should be beating Kong.

Kong is a washed up old mascot whos days are behind him, has had more revitials that he possibly should, and offers nothing in terms of new fresh direction.

Vercetti was the first true lead of the series that has undoubtably been the most revolutionary since super mario 64.
Yes Kong was a revolution.
But this is NOT 1982 or 1995 anymore.

But don't worry, capcom fanboys will eradicate him in the next round when megaman wins anyways.....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

No doubt. :/
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by Prowl?

Finally, I could care less how to spell your name, because honestly you are a stupid FF fanboy, and the only fanboy that I consider worse than that are Trekkies.

Define 'Star Trek fanboy' if you would be so kind. I'm a huge Star Trek fan (well, DS9, and TNG anyway), and would appreciate knowing whether I should get all pissed off about this :)

Oh, and Tommy Vercettti rocks. Easily one of the most fun (perhaps not most rounded, or most interesting) characters we've seen in a long, long time. For best character in a game ever, I'd pick Walton Simons from Deus Ex. He was great.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
ThePeacemkr2
Protoform

Post by ThePeacemkr2 »

Originally posted by Blaster
I despise X-Box but Halo is quite easily one of the best games on the market. If Microsoft put it on GC I'd buy it with out a second thought.

Yeah. Ive actually gone into quite a few rants in real life on how microsoft bought the company making halo, which was originally for PC, and turning it into an X-box only game. Though I have to admit, it was a rather smart decision on their part, as im sure it helped sell quite a few X-box's.

It is coming to PC soon, hopefully it will still be good despite being slightly outdated. And we get a flamethrower, I hear. :D
He's alive. Go figure.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The best Zelda was Link to The Past. I perfer the game to any of the 3D couterparts. The music, the story and the action in my opinion the best Zelda ever.

Also, if you want to play the best FF games please play FF3 am/ FF 6 Jap or FF2/ FF4 Jap or FF5/FF5. Besides nothing beats a slam dancing Moogle nothing.

Finally give Chrono Trigger a run through as well along with the new updated Lunars on PS1.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Chrono Trigger rocks. It's better than any of the Final Fantasy series' that I've played. A very enjoyable game indeed.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
Define 'Star Trek fanboy' if you would be so kind. I'm a huge Star Trek fan (well, DS9, and TNG anyway), and would appreciate knowing whether I should get all pissed off about this :)

Nah, you got nothing to worry about.

There is a difference from rational fan that doesn't mind a good debate about things he is knowlegeable about to a stupid fanboy that irrationally spews garbage towards things others have identified as favorable when they have expressed discontent towards his/her/its bonded love franchise.

I believe we had a Trek/Wars thread a while ago that proved, (to me at least), that you are definatly the former.
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Oh right, I sees. Good good good. :)

-Ss
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Originally posted by Sixswitch
Chrono Trigger rocks. It's better than any of the Final Fantasy series' that I've played. A very enjoyable game indeed.

-Ss

Indeed.