Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicals

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
Alright that enough. Either you post properly or don't at all.

Sheeh, I mean I try and post a topic and all you highjack it with your stupid "owned" pictures. Next time, will you please stay out of my threads if you going to be like that.

This was for discussion not for your own goofing off. I am going to ask the mod to delete these posts as they have no value to the discussion.

This is a message board pal, get used to it.
BigMaki
Protoform

Guess I'll post on topic, then... ;)

Post by BigMaki »

I considered getting it, but from every review I've read, single player is worthless. I'm the only one of my friends with a GBA, and FF:CC is definitely not their type of game anyway. They only play the sports ones when they're over, so I guess I'm going to end up passing on this one, though it did have my interest before it was released...
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Originally posted by StoneCold Skywarp
This is a message board pal, get used to it.

Fine then, if thats the way it is do you mind if I go to any topic and start posting "owned pictures"? I mean if thats the way the game is player, then by all means sign me up.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

I mean if thats the way the game is player, then by all means sign me up.

played...
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Alright that enough. Either you post properly or don't at all.

Sheeh, I mean I try and post a topic and all you highjack it with your stupid "owned" pictures. Next time, will you please stay out of my threads if you going to be like that.

This was for discussion not for your own goofing off. I am going to ask the mod to delete these posts as they have no value to the discussion.

Hold on, the discussion wasn't a waste of time, it mearly got directed in another direction. The owned pictures were really amusin and not just a excuse to powerpost, as people were contributing hard made and useful resources (;))

-Predaking-
Protoform

Post by -Predaking- »

Forget about Crystal Chronicles. I am playing (and addicted to) the game Final Fantasy IX. It's a MMORPG and I can't stop playing or thinking about it right now. I haven't talked to a girl in ages and I don't care. It's a sickness I tell ya!
KillTheKids
Protoform

Post by KillTheKids »

Final Fantasy IX sucked. XI, on the other hand...
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper

Oh sh*t, is that one real or a photoshop?
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

Photoshop.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Originally posted by BigMaki
Photoshop.

Figures it's too good to be real.;)
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

The Crystal Chronicals is dumb.

Its nothing but a money grab by nintendo to get more people to buy game boy advances and connecting cables so that they can promote this garbage platform of 'connectivity'. Opening up secret suits in metroid and having a special fairy guide for Zelda is fine, but having to dish out money just to buy an assload of systems just to play one game with your friends is clearly manipulative. Also, its seems like all they are doing is paying lip-service to all the RPG fans that own a game cube by slapping the final fantasy logo on something that has little to do with the actual series (not that that particular strategy is a totally bad thing mind you). If you desire an RPG, go buy morrowind-GOTY. If you hunger for an epic story played out over a game, go buy Kights of the Old rebuplic or Zelda: Wind Waker. If you want multiplayer action, get SOCOM 2 or Mario Party 5. If your a final fantasy fan (shame on you), go get X-2. However, if you are a hopeless rabid square fan boy that doesn't mind wasting your money on anything with a final fantasy logo and is OK with being duped into buying stuff you don't need just to get the proper experience out of a game, by all means, this title is for you.
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/