Ok, I really need some help understanding this one.....

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
You're a tool!

No, I just love talking **** because the inevitable person who takes something way too seriously is hilarious.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Alpha Trion
No, I just love talking **** because the inevitable person who takes something way too seriously is hilarious.

In otherwords you have absolutely no life and your only joy is baiting people you perceive yourself to be better than into flame wars?

Sounds fairly accurate if how you have described yourself in the past is accurate. Actually there was a lot of needless whining in there. You're closet emo, aren't you?
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

In otherwords you have absolutely no life and your only joy is baiting people you perceive yourself to be better than into flame wars?
I'm not baiting anyone. I just found it amusing how strongly you reacted to what was plainly a silly post.
Actually there was a lot of needless whining in there. You're closet emo, aren't you?

Yeh, I used to be a real bastard when I was younger, but I eventually realized I was being a ****. Your point being? I had no intention of offending; chill out.
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Don't get me started on emo...:rolleyes:

im a big deftones fan, alot of the time you can't understand what the Lead singer Chino Moreno is saying, and when you can it's always an abstract lyric using creative lyrical imagery or heavy metaphors, i like that, it adds to the beauty of the music and you can put your own meaning to it.

but yeah, i dont agree with screaming through an entire song, Chino screams, but at appropriate times like after or during a build-up or middle 8, or on the outro to the track, you can understand him as its usually just one word...unless its either the song "when girls telephone boys" or "Elite".

"No point in long goodbyes, here's the door."

"Life's a trip, and then you die" -
Hunter S.Thompson
1937-2005 :smokin:
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Alpha Trion
I'm not baiting anyone. I just found it amusing how strongly you reacted to what was plainly a silly post.

I wasn't exactly oozing seriousness with mine, but I still am tired of people lumping everyone who is Emo into one group of whiney little bitches.
Originally posted by Prowl1984
Don't get me started on emo... :rolleyes:
Yes, because you don't like the music so anyone who likes it must die too!:yawn:
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Yes, because you don't like the music so anyone who likes it must die too!

Erm..can you read? i didn't say that dude, i just don't like emo, and some emo kids. i could rant about it for hours but i really just can't be arsed to argue.

Hunter S.Thompson
Sociopathic Autobot

Erm..can you read?

Yes, actually I can read! Especially what you say in other threads!
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

ahhhh Perhaps you mean this
hmm ok not too bad then, sorry dude no offence but prestons over run with them, ive always found them to be kinda vain and pointlessely self loathing...much like funeral for a friend, finch and such alike
yep, can't see anything about them having to die there either....:wtf:

Hunter S.Thompson
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Alexisonfire sucks. I can't understand whatever the heck the lead singer is blaring and his harsh screaming totally ruins the music for me. I don't mind hard shout lyrics when they are used appropriatly, as in the case of some Pantera tracks, but the type of music that these douche's are doing is just plain wrong for shout-lyrics. Its like listening to simple plan (which is bad enough IMO) with Slipknot on the mic.

BAAAAD combo.

Worst band to ever come out of Canada.

I'll trade you americans these idiots for Velvet Revolver, deal?
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Sociopathic Autobot

yep, can't see anything about them having to die there either....:wtf:

Originally posted by Prowl1984 in another thread about blinking people out of existance
any Emo band on the planet...with any luck emo kids will join them. :smokin:
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

ok, notice the title of the thread. blinking out of existence. that they never existed. not killing and having the memory of them, but that we never had to put up with them in the first place and emo never existed.

Hunter S.Thompson
Justin
Protoform

Post by Justin »

Originally posted by Prowl?

Worst band to ever come out of Canada.

*cough*Nickelback*cough*

I listen to emo, but woe is me I want to slit my wrists in my two car garage because noone understands what I go through.

We will give you hootie and the blow fish for alexisonfire, I just can't let Velvet Revolver go this early in the draft.
How can I sign my name on the screen? Do I use paint or something?
Sociopathic Autobot

but that we never had to put up with them in the first place and emo never existed.

I really really fail to see the difference.

"Instead of killing them, how about I just make it so they never existed so I don't have to put up with them."

Stop being an assclown, there is no difference between the two.
Originally posted by Justin
but woe is me I want to slit my wrists in my two car garage because noone understands what I go through.

It's good to see you've met every single person who considers themself emo on the planet.

Guess what junior you don't have to be emo to slit your wrists.
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

I really really fail to see the difference.

"Instead of killing them, how about I just make it so they never existed so I don't have to put up with them."

Stop being an assclown, there is no difference between the two.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
but woe is me I want to slit my wrists in my two car garage because noone understands what I go through.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's good to see you've met every single person who considers themself emo on the planet.

Guess what junior you don't have to be emo to slit your wrists.

dude that was posted by prowl? not me. get your facts straight.
and if you bothered to read the existence thread you would see that i went on to explain it wasnt all emo kids. until you started acting like an "assclown" i thought you were alright. chill with the angry.

Hunter S.Thompson
Sociopathic Autobot

dude that was posted by prowl? not me. get your facts straight.
and if you bothered to read the existence thread you would see that i went on to explain it wasnt all emo kids. until you started acting like an "assclown" i thought you were alright. chill with the angry.

Yes it was posted by Justin, I c&Ped your name while quoting and forgot to change it.

You went on to explain it wasn't all Emo kids when I called you on it. I am sure you would have been quite content with the gross statement if I hadn't said no.

Up until you wished me and people like me to never exist, I had no problem with you. Funny how saying "I wish someone didn't exist" Makes them a bit testy!
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Justin
Protoform

Post by Justin »

I said it, not anyone named prowl. Besides my cd collection includes the getup kids, thursday, alkaline trio, and Brand New just to name a few things considered emo... What I am trying to get at here I guess is lighten up.
How can I sign my name on the screen? Do I use paint or something?
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Justin
What I am trying to get at here I guess is lighten up.

I will later.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Prowl1984

Post by Prowl1984 »

Yes it was posted by Justin, I c&Ped your name while quoting and forgot to change it.

You went on to explain it wasn't all Emo kids when I called you on it. I am sure you would have been quite content with the gross statement if I hadn't said no.

Up until you wished me and people like me to never exist, I had no problem with you. Funny how saying "I wish someone didn't exist" Makes them a bit testy!

the existence thread is a light-hearted convo where people can express pet hates. one of mine are self obsessed emo kids and pointless self-loathing. pretenders in other words. true i would have let my "gross" [:wtf:] statement stay. mainly because no one else seemed to have qualms about blinking the likes of Ant and Dec or Jeremy Beadle out of existence. it doesnt mean anyone really wishes they would die or be killed etc.

Hunter S.Thompson