Things That Just... Really Annoy You

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sades

Post by Sades »

One thing that really annoys me is people who can't seem to see that people have multiple facets and that they aren't all what would/could be considered 'good' facets. People who only see the negative sides of other people. People who will shoot someone down completely because of something stupid, or seem to think that they themselves can never make a mistake, ever.

There are the types of people that I half-hope will have something difficult happen to them so they'll shut the **** up and see what not being on top of the world is like.

People who blame everything they can on someone else or on something external annoy me, too. Or people who complain endlessly about something, then go on to say that they're "not one to complain"... oy.

And eggs. Eggs annoy me. People eating eggs annoy me. They're embryos, ffs! :sick: :p ...

My ranting on about eggs is also begining to annoy me. ;)
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Dark Dranzer
Protoform

Post by Dark Dranzer »

Interesting saysadie...

Here's more stuff that irk me:

At school whenever someone is absent on the roll call it is most likely a guy would shout out "He's/She's dead!!" and people actually laugh at that joke...I would've laughed too if it wasn't so goddamn repetitive, unoriginal and pointless...Grow up fellas...

In IT another thing annoys me is before the teacher tells us what to do today some guys shout out "FREE TIME!!" I never would have felt sorry for a teacher but that was before the "Person's Dead" or the "Free Time" quotes got pretty boring...

People who make puns outta my real name, I fail to see the humour in that one too...Ever wonder why I'm so eager to leave school?

People who use my come backs against me...now I'm forever branded with the "Retard" label after an episode back in year 8...

S- Megatron is that you?

G- Here's a hint!!

*ka-blammo*
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

my cousion for Destroying my Home PC I have to use F*&^ing College Junk is one more to the hate list
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

The BBC continuity announcer, who, despite it being a national institution, despite it being the biggest hyped BBC show of the year, still managed to introduce an exciting new episode of the fiendish oriental Doctor Woo at 7PM on Saturday...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
britbot
Protoform

Post by britbot »

people at college who don't know their lines and blame it on stupid things like the fact that they still have their script. :rant: :wall: :wall: :wall: :rant:
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
The BBC continuity announcer, who, despite it being a national institution, despite it being the biggest hyped BBC show of the year, still managed to introduce an exciting new episode of the fiendish oriental Doctor Woo at 7PM on Saturday...

I'm glad somebody else noticed that... I thought I was going insane.

She did it twice, too. Once over the end credits to whatever was on before it, and then again when introducing it.

Bizarre.
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

At the moment my mate is seriously pissin me off, its my 18th this weekend and we've arranged a coupla things, but now hes saying "dunno if i can do them, might not have the money" things like that and its really pissin me off, we'd been talkin about doin this stuff for weeks now, but the closer it gets to the time the more unlikely it seems we'll do any of it!
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by The HeartBrend Kid
She did it twice, too. Once over the end credits to whatever was on before it, and then again when introducing it.

A repeated typo in her script? A dare? Was it her last day and she thought she'd be wild and anarchic? Or perhaps it'll be revealed in the last episode that his name really is Woo...
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

When i'm waiting for a text from someone, who said they would text me at an unspecified time in the afternoon so we can do something we have to do today. Its so annoying, just because i cant make plans and im just constantly like "text me, text me, text me, i wanna get this done!"
Sades

Post by Sades »

The Killers and Coldplay are beginning to annoy the **** out of me, especially since the radio stations in this city seem to play something by one or the other every time I turn the stereo on. They're alright bands, but not every freaking second of every freaking day. If I hear that damn Killers single one more time...

Still, I guess it's better than... actually, right now I can't think of anything worse. They're auditory torture. The singers in both acts sing like they're underwater (not literally... I mean, they're ****in' slow, it's annoying) or at a slightly-more-cheerful-than-usual funeral. They sing like a rainy day. Judging solely by what I've heard, anyway... at the moment it's definitely not compelling me to listen to more, I'll tell you.

I don't care how lauded or well-liked they are, I'm sick of having them shoved down my throat when I'm shopping, out for coffee or listening to the radio. Someone put them out of my misery.

The playing's okay, but the rest of it... enough already.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that felt good.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Thefallenone
Protoform

Post by Thefallenone »

i also hate people who call Transformer Fans Sad, yet they spend 100,000 pounds (or More) a year on Music players, Mobile Phones and other such Cr*p and boast about it, infront of everyone:rant: :rant:
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

Originally posted by saysadie
The Killers and Coldplay are beginning to annoy the **** out of me, especially since the radio stations in this city seem to play something by one or the other every time I turn the stereo on. They're alright bands, but not every freaking second of every freaking day. If I hear that damn Killers single one more time...

Still, I guess it's better than... actually, right now I can't think of anything worse. They're auditory torture. The singers in both acts sing like they're underwater (not literally... I mean, they're ****in' slow, it's annoying) or at a slightly-more-cheerful-than-usual funeral. They sing like a rainy day. Judging solely by what I've heard, anyway... at the moment it's definitely not compelling me to listen to more, I'll tell you.

I don't care how lauded or well-liked they are, I'm sick of having them shoved down my throat when I'm shopping, out for coffee or listening to the radio. Someone put them out of my misery.

The playing's okay, but the rest of it... enough already.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that felt good.

I completely agree, and i LOVE the killers. I really hate hearing songs by a band i like on the radio and in shops and everytthing, i like to listen to it in the privacy of mineself.
archie321

Post by archie321 »

Originally posted by Nitpickimus Maximus
HOW DARE YOU DECRY NOODLES!!!

I can say anything about noodles if I please. So go tell it to the judge!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
moonbaseone
Protoform

Post by moonbaseone »

These are just a few...

I hate it when people double park when there is a parking space that they can actually use.

I hate it when someone says they will call you back but never do.

I hate it when someone cuts you off just to go slower then you were going.

I am annoyyed by......

-Paris Hilton
-Tom Cruise
-Music artists who make songs/videos where they spend the whole time talking about how many cars/hoes/$$$/mansions/etc they got and the song isn't really about anything else.
"Till All Are ONE"

-Please visit FavoriteToons.com - your COMPLETE Cartoon Online resource for Toons, Anime, Transformers, and more!!!

By - Moonbaseone
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

People. More and more, people annoy the hell out of me. I'm turning into a cynical b*****d
Civ

Post by Civ »

Originally posted by Brave Maximus
People. More and more, people annoy the hell out of me. I'm turning into a cynical b*****d

Turning? What's all this turning jazz?
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

ok, becoming even more?

It's just, the more I walk around, and deal with the population in General, I just feel like smacking them repeatedly! It seems there are entire populations born with out common sense....
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

It annoys the hell out of me when I cannot, for the life of me, read what a girl is thinking on that first date. That is like my achilles heel...
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

This f*cking girl (ermm girl B for anyone chronicalling my story) ive become really good mates with her over the past 2 weeks, we've hung out almost every day since then, the other night she said to me that i was really important to her, and that im the only guy she can talk to about things. Well i went to a work party with her last nite and she was having problems with her bf and what does she do? talk to 5 other guys about it and not me, pissed me off because she made me feel on top of the world when she told me that, now i feel as if shes just gone and shat on everything she told me, oh and i now have a broken hand thanks to an aggressive outburst against a wall (cos she wouldnt talk to me)
CounterPunch
Protoform

Post by CounterPunch »

This f*cking girl (ermm girl B for anyone chronicalling my story) ive become really good mates with her over the past 2 weeks, we've hung out almost every day since then, the other night she said to me that i was really important to her, and that im the only guy she can talk to about things. Well i went to a work party with her last nite and she was having problems with her bf and what does she do? talk to 5 other guys about it and not me, pissed me off because she made me feel on top of the world when she told me that, now i feel as if shes just gone and shat on everything she told me, oh and i now have a broken hand thanks to an aggressive outburst against a wall (cos she wouldnt talk to me)